PDA

View Full Version : steve kerr trolling old timers

Achilleas
02-28-2016, 02:09 AM
Steve Kerr on how to defend Steph Curry in the last 5 seconds : "Idk you should ask some of the old time players. They know more than me" :banana:

Funktion
02-28-2016, 02:09 AM
Steve Kerr on how to defend Steph Curry in the last 5 seconds : "Idk you should ask some of the old time players. They know more than me" :banana:

:eek:

JZ600
02-28-2016, 02:11 AM
Savage kerr

Kerr>pop

LakersForlife
02-28-2016, 02:14 AM
kerr with the k.o punch lmao

Lakersfamftw
02-28-2016, 02:18 AM
Steve Kerr putting Oscar Robertson in his place:oldlol: :applause:

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 02:20 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 02:21 AM
Notice how it's always players that were never more than decent players that say this kind of shit? Steve Kerr was literally only even on a basketball court because he could shoot a wide open shot...that's it. He was horrible at every other facet of basketball...I'm sorry, but his opinion doesn't mean a whole lot when he wasn't even one of the best players in his own era. If not for landing on the Bulls he would have been out the league by the mid 90s.

4 Inches
02-28-2016, 02:21 AM
Steve Kerr with the possible 9 inches?
Would confirm why MJ punched him.

hold this L
02-28-2016, 02:23 AM
Notice how it's always players that were never more than decent players that say this kind of shit? Steve Kerr was literally only even on a basketball court because he could shoot a wide open shot...that's it. He was horrible at every other facet of basketball...I'm sorry, but his opinion doesn't mean a whole lot when he wasn't even one of the best players in his own era. If not for landing on the Bulls he would have been out the league by the mid 90s.
Being a great player doesn't mean what you say is correct. Pele is the goat soccer player and he's a running joke. Everything he says is wrong, and everything he predicts the opposite always happens.

:coleman:

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 02:24 AM

http://shawnkfrazier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Steve-Kerr-5-rings.png

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-28-2016, 02:26 AM

:pimp: Savage and Cold Blooded.

sd3035
02-28-2016, 02:29 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 02:29 AM
Being a great player doesn't mean what you say is correct. Pele is the goat soccer player and he's a running joke. Everything he says is wrong, and everything he predicts the opposite always happens.

:coleman:

It's also a lot easier to diminish the era you were in when you were a nobody in that era. Steve Kerr was never even a top 5 player on any team he was ever on...he was never even a starter. It's easier for him to downgrade the era he was in because he didn't have a major part in it. Not to mention as the coach of said Warriors he's of course going to talk like this...every coach would. My point is his words don't mean a whole lot and are dust in the wind. Anyone using Kerr's word to prove some point is a daft knucklehead.

Milbuck
02-28-2016, 02:34 AM
It's also a lot easier to diminish the era you were in when you were a nobody in that era. Steve Kerr was never even a top 5 player on any team he was ever on...he was never even a starter. It's easier for him to downgrade the era he was in because he didn't have a major part in it. Not to mention as the coach of said Warriors he's of course going to talk like this...every coach would. My point is his words don't mean a whole lot and are dust in the wind. Anyone using Kerr's word to prove some point is a daft knucklehead.
Good lord you are so goddamn stupid. Shaq is arguably the most dominant or at worst a top 3 most dominant player ever at his peak and is a complete moron. Charles Barkley is a former MVP and consistently says some of the dumbest shit possible on air. Jordan regularly makes some of the most idiotic basketball decisions with the Hornets despite being the best ever. Get the f*ck out of here with this ridiculous notion that you HAVE to be great to know the game. Some of the greatest basketball minds in history were nothing as players. It means absolutely nothing.

JohnFreeman
02-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Kerr the type of coach to shower in the locker room after the game

Smoke117
02-28-2016, 02:37 AM
Good lord you are so goddamn stupid. Shaq is arguably the most dominant or at worst a top 3 most dominant player ever at his peak and is a complete moron. Charles Barkley is a former MVP and consistently says some of the dumbest shit possible on air. Jordan regularly makes some of the most idiotic basketball decisions with the Hornets despite being the best ever. Get the f*ck out of here with this ridiculous notion that you HAVE to be great to know the game. Some of the greatest basketball minds in history were nothing as players. It means absolutely nothing.

That's all well in and good...but it doesn't matter for the simple fact that he is the head coach of the Warriors. Everything he says is biased, period. He is incapable of making an objective opinion right now. Maybe after he (inevitably...as all coaches do eventually) gets fired we might get an objective opinion...but we can't take anything he says now seriously. If you were the coach of the Warriors are you ever going to say you couldn't beat a team past or present? Of course not. Btw I enjoyed the personal attack you started this post with...good to know I'm still that much in your head. Nice touch.

Foster5k
02-28-2016, 02:38 AM
http://shawnkfrazier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Steve-Kerr-5-rings.png
Kerr: "And they wanted me to coach the Knicks... :oldlol:"

Heavincent
02-28-2016, 03:01 AM

Would you rather have Steve Kerr or Charles Barkley coach your team?

Foster5k
02-28-2016, 03:02 AM
Charles Barkely halftime speech: "Guys, yall suck."

Milbuck
02-28-2016, 03:03 AM
Kerr wasn't shit in the 90s, dude. Clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. Probably coaches a team to 40 wins, TOPS.

Heavincent
02-28-2016, 03:05 AM
Who cares what Phil Jackson thinks. Dude averaged 6.7 PPG for his career :lol

Pop never even played in the NBA :roll: