PDA

View Full Version : Karl Anthony-Towns has amazing post game

Derivative
02-28-2016, 03:50 AM
I haven't seen a legit big man with this good of a post game since prime KG. And this kid is only 20...

JohnFreeman
02-28-2016, 03:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjtGgcmZc4

Kawhi
02-28-2016, 03:53 AM
He has a lower eFG% in the post than Dwight Howard.

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 03:55 AM
Cant believe some tards think Anthony _avis is better just cause he can catch lobs better :lol

There is literally not a single thing AD is better than Towns at

SpaceJam
02-28-2016, 03:59 AM
Cant believe some tards think Anthony _avis is better just cause he can catch lobs better :lol

There is literally not a single thing AD is better than Towns at

Catching lobs

Kawhi
02-28-2016, 04:01 AM
He ranks in the 72nd percentile in terms of offensive post-up leaders, just some names who rank better (100=> possessions minimum):
- Thaddeus Young
- Nikola Vucevic
- LeBron James
- Brook Lopez
- Nikola Jokic
- LaMarcus Aldridge
- Ryan Anderson
- Kevin Love
- Boris Diaw
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Paul Millsap

Harison
02-28-2016, 04:02 AM
KAT is legit all-around player, and he is just a rookie. The future is bright.

chips93
02-28-2016, 09:08 AM
He ranks in the 72nd percentile in terms of offensive post-up leaders, just some names who rank better (100=> possessions minimum):
- Thaddeus Young
- Nikola Vucevic
- LeBron James
- Brook Lopez
- Nikola Jokic
- LaMarcus Aldridge
- Ryan Anderson
- Kevin Love
- Boris Diaw
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Paul Millsap

lots of guys on this list only ever post up when they have a height advantage, and lots of guys with much better perimeter shooting than the twolves.

KAT is gonna be a top 5 player in a few years.

keantona
02-28-2016, 09:10 AM
Catching lobs

:oldlol:

Kingwillball
02-28-2016, 11:09 AM
KAT is a 5 tool player can effect the game in so many ways.. Scoring, rebounding, passing, defense and intangibles.. Just scratching surface can be a legit 25,12,4,3 within 3 years..

GOBB
02-28-2016, 11:17 AM
I think he meant Oak and not Towns. Towns post game needs work, but not so much of a critical knock. He's a damn rookie learning so hopefully he improves it. I would hate for him to not and just live off of jumpers instead. Definitely has elite potential as a two way star. Only prospect I really wish was on my Sixers from the Wolves roster. Oh well.

GOBB
02-28-2016, 11:18 AM
KAT is legit all-around player, and he is just a rookie. The future is bright.

Sucks hes stuck in Minnesota. Where they have a 30 year mortgage in the lottery.

FireDavidKahn
02-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Sucks hes stuck in Minnesota. Where they have a 30 year mortgage in the lottery.
Philly:roll:

GOBB
02-28-2016, 01:18 PM
Philly:roll:

Minnesota 27 years .391 win % (worst % among active nba teams in history) 8 playoff appearances total. Past decade, lottery. 2016? Lottery bound. 2017? Lottery bound again (will bet on that, paypal if u want). Now THAT is worth a laughing smiley like this one... :roll:

And after people are done laughing I'll throw a cheap joke out there. Wolves took 3 PGs in one draft that featured Curry. And no Curry wasn't one of the 3 for three

#swish

*walks out of thread like curry when he hit that shot last night* :banana:

GOBB
02-28-2016, 01:23 PM
guys, calm down. both franchises are trash

Sixers 67 years 47 playoff appearances, 3 titles and a franchise winning % of 52%.

Yes both are trash. Not sure what planet you're from it aint Earth. So E.T phone home :confusedshrug:

FireDavidKahn
02-28-2016, 05:56 PM
guys, calm down. both franchises are trash
This. It's laughable a Philly fan is calling out a wolves fan. :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
02-28-2016, 05:57 PM
Sixers 67 years 47 playoff appearances, 3 titles and a franchise winning % of 52%.

Yes both are trash. Not sure what planet you're from it aint Earth. So E.T phone home :confusedshrug:
+ in the middle of the biggest and shameless multi year tankjob not just in basketball, but in all of sports

FireMcFailPlease
02-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Minnesota 27 years .391 win % (worst % among active nba teams in history) 8 playoff appearances total. Past decade, lottery. 2016? Lottery bound. 2017? Lottery bound again (will bet on that, paypal if u want). Now THAT is worth a laughing smiley like this one... :roll:

And after people are done laughing I'll throw a cheap joke out there. Wolves took 3 PGs in one draft that featured Curry. And no Curry wasn't one of the 3 for three

#swish

*walks out of thread like curry when he hit that shot last night* :banana:
Wanna trade rosters? Bet you do. :roll:

Sportal
02-28-2016, 08:56 PM
My man, I don't recall the Wolves breaking the history books for worst team in American sports history..

GOBB
02-28-2016, 09:40 PM
+ in the middle of the biggest and shameless multi year tankjob not just in basketball, but in all of sports

Lottery bound again this season. Will be lottery bound again next season. At some point it has to wear on you wolves fans. You're talking about multi year tank job and how many games did the wolves win last season when sixers were tanking? I'll tell you...16 :roll:

GOBB
02-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Wanna trade rosters? Bet you do. :roll:

Sure il envious of a team that won 19 games thus far. Not.

Towns I love so I wish my sixers got him last draft. The only thing I'm jealous of. The rest? Eh, they clearly have young talent no question that would be upgrade in some spots (guards). But I'm not upset we don't have Rudy Gay
2.0 in Wiggins, or the two time slam dunk champion.

For a franchise you claim I wish I could trade rosters with? You guys sure do love that lottery. Here's to another yeah or what 9-10 in your case :roll:

CuterThanRubio
02-28-2016, 10:05 PM

You must be talking about the last 10 years of Wolves basketball.

At least the Sixers are tanking on purpose and made the playoffs the year before they started losing, the Wolves organization is just clueless.

They don't even have enough fan support to push ownership to make power moves in the first place like the Wild do, people won't sit around and let them flounder even though they are under-performing this year, but people don't care about the Wolves so they are forced to sit back and get laughed at and dream for talent via draft picks, and even then they have squandered opportunities to pick up solid pieces.

KAT is a great start moving forward, but getting hopeful is a waste of time until proven otherwise, they still need a coaching staff that is worthy of professional pay, and even then it is likely they end up like the current Pelicans team. One great player surrounded by garbage, they should be playing better what is going wrong? lol

Milbuck
02-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Of f*cking course ISH's resident buzzkill GOBB would try to ruin this thread. Minny's young talent >>>>>> Philly's roster.