PDA

View Full Version : So nobody's talking about how KD choked that game?

lilteapot
02-28-2016, 08:09 AM
Doesn't take a timeout and turns the ball over
Commits a retarded foul in overtime to foul out

what a mental midget :lol

Curry the GOAT

SexSymbol
02-28-2016, 08:42 AM

Curry the GOAT
to bump curry mid air when you have 5 fouls is really really stupid.
But this was durant's best game of the season and one of the most commanding and best games of his career. He controlled the tempo, shot the ball extremely well.
The only problem that he was up against steph curry, who's having the best season of all time

ArbitraryWater
02-28-2016, 08:49 AM
But this was durant's best game of the season and one of the most commanding and best games of his career. He controlled the tempo, shot the ball extremely well.
The only problem that he was up against steph curry, who's having the best season of all time

you made an accurate post :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

lilteapot
02-28-2016, 09:14 AM

Would you say the same if it was Lebron?

Riks
02-28-2016, 11:54 AM
:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 11:56 AM
chalk up another L for the simon family :lol

coin24
02-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Because Durant forever second

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 02:05 PM
kd is so bad simon is counting down the days till baseball season :roll:

sd3035
02-28-2016, 02:05 PM
The worst was shoving Curry to foul out, the other two were decent plays by GS as much as they were chokes

6th foul was definitely a Derprant moment

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Conclusion, he is still not number one...

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 02:18 PM
The worst was shoving Curry to foul out, the other two were decent plays by GS as much as they were chokes

6th foul was definitely a Derprant moment

he did it on purpose

he couldn't handle the pressure

he reached his limit and shyed away from the challenge

WorldWarriors
02-28-2016, 02:48 PM

Curry the GOAT They expected the foul and wasn't expecting the trap. He really sort of panicked under the pressure.

A timeout there would have changed everything.

Spurs m8
02-28-2016, 02:56 PM

Every time you post you come across as this little coksucking kid tbh

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 02:59 PM

Damn :lol

Young X
02-28-2016, 03:16 PM
That loss was ALL because of him, no way should that have went to OT. If that was ANY other elite player such as Harden or Lebron they would get criticized for choking. I'm still mad because I wanted the Warriors to lose yesterday.

Young X
02-28-2016, 03:24 PM
Lebron shoots one last second airball and loses - everybody goes crazy

Durant turns the ball over with 5 seconds left, then unnecessarily FOULS a shooter to send it to OT, fouls out 1 minute into OT, then watches from the bench while Curry MURDERS his team - nobody says shit

Y'all wanna say KD is a top 3 player but you only praise him when he does well and don't hold him accountable when he f*cks up like you do everybody else.

Even his own teammate who's having a better season than him gets more criticism.

The_Yearning
02-28-2016, 03:27 PM
A servant shall forever remain a servant.

tmacattack33
02-28-2016, 03:39 PM
Good game by KD overall though. The mistakes at the end are what took it from a 10/10 to a 9/10 for KD...or maybe 8.5/10.

jongib369
02-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Was he the one that missed the alley oop at the end of the 4th?

Overdrive
02-28-2016, 03:49 PM
I think people give Lebron more flack, simply because he's the self declared chosen one. By his past behaviour people expect him to be the prime contender for the Warriors even if he sucks this year by his standards. For KD on the other hand would be nice if he and his team could do any damage, but it's not expected by the majority of the fans.

lilteapot
02-28-2016, 04:27 PM
I think people give Lebron more flack, simply because he's the self declared chosen one. By his past behaviour people expect him to be the prime contender for the Warriors even if he sucks this year by his standards. For KD on the other hand would be nice if he and his team could do any damage, but it's not expected by the majority of the fans.

How isn't it expected? Practically everyone considers that team a title contender and has been for the past several years. It's about time people start putting pressure on KD to win.

tmacattack33
02-28-2016, 04:34 PM

Yeah, this is true.

KD declared himself "The Servant", so when he gets beaten by another super-star, he's just serving his master (usually Lebron or Curry) and doing what he told us he would do.

Spurs m8
02-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Hows Westbrook getting a free pass for such terrible OT as well?

Dude was a loose cannon and gained nothing.

Another thing I took away from the game - which cemented what I already knew - is Waiters is terrible.

dubnation
02-28-2016, 05:42 PM

Another thing I took away from the game - which cemented what I already knew - is Waiters is terrible.

Yeah, I've been saying he's probably the worst perimeter player I've ever seen that gets regular minutes

Waiters that is, lmao

hold this L
02-28-2016, 05:55 PM

That's because Westbrook is overrated. He's not in the same tier as Durant or Lebron who are 2 of the 3 best players in the NBA. He's currently behind them in the same league as Kawhi and Green. People shit on Durant partly right because he screwed up at the end and then get bounced due to the technicals, but where was Westbrook at OT? Where was he at the end of the 4th quarter? He's an amazing player still and the second best PG, but there's still plenty of deficiencies about him. The only reason there are more eyes on Durant is because there is more expectation out of him then someone like Westbrick.

D. Toretto
02-28-2016, 05:56 PM
No need to discredit Durant, everyone knows Curry is the best atm. Durant had an awesome game dude. Westbrook on the other hand choked in OT, not Durant.

Funktion
02-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Durant had a great game, but melted down at the end of reg after his nice 3. He was still out on his feet as OT started. Dude was in a stupor. Westbrook and his 10/29 didnt exactly help much in the end.

Besides them two the offense blows. Wont be getting all those 2nd chance points, when they get Ezeli back. Warriors giving up ass on the boards when Speights is in.