PDA

View Full Version : LeBron should've stayed on the Heat

Inferno
02-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Watching the current Dubs vs the Heat would be insane :eek:

Pat Riley's the only one who can keep Bron in check, too

outbreak
02-28-2016, 06:36 PM
Bron should have retired after the second ring.

Cocaine80s
02-28-2016, 06:37 PM
OP do you even watch the Heat?

Bosh is probably done for the season

SwishSquared
02-28-2016, 06:37 PM

Pat Riley's the only one who can keep Bron in check, tooWouldn't there be a small, if not 0% chance that Dragic, Deng, Winslow, and Whiteside would be on the Heat if LBJ stayed? Let alone they would have all of them.

At most they'd have Dragic and Whiteside and rumor was that if James re-upped in Miami then Pau was going to follow suit. So there'd be a good shot that Whiteside wouldn't be there.

Inferno
02-28-2016, 06:38 PM

Bosh is done for the season

Fine, Bosh being out is a good argument against it. What if he wasn't done and Bron stayed, though :eek:

HOoopCityJones
02-28-2016, 06:41 PM
agree

InsanityKills
02-28-2016, 06:45 PM
2012/2013 Heat against the Warriors would've been epic. But the Heat would be totally different than they are today. If you throw LeBron into the Heat right now thats a different story but I don't think they would fit too well with all the ball dominant player the Heat.

BasedTom
02-28-2016, 06:47 PM

Big 3 Heat+emerging Whiteside+whatever FA (pau gasol was rumoured) vs the current GSW = all time great finals. of course there's a lot of variables to consider, but still amazing to think abot

I really wanted to see the Warriors vs Heat in 2014, and that was before Steph took the massive leap he has taken since then

BasedTom
02-28-2016, 06:50 PM
Wouldn't there be a small, if not 0% chance that Dragic, Deng, Winslow, and Whiteside would be on the Heat if LBJ stayed? Let alone they would have all of them.

At most they'd have Dragic and Whiteside and rumor was that if James re-upped in Miami then Pau was going to follow suit. So there'd be a good shot that Whiteside wouldn't be there.
Whiteside was with the team at some point when lebron was still there, but he didn't travel or suit up (jordan hamilton and jarvis varnado had that illustrious role). His emergence is by no means guaranteed

but whiteside pretty much addressed all the main weaknesses of those Heat teams. You wouldn't have the Roy Hibberts of the world looking like quality players with Whiteside in the game

SwishSquared
02-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Whiteside was with the team at some point when lebron was still there, but he didn't travel or suit up (jordan hamilton and jarvis varnado had that illustrious role). His emergence is by no means guaranteed

but whiteside pretty much addressed all the main weaknesses of those Heat teams. You wouldn't have the Roy Hibberts of the world looking like quality players with Whiteside in the gameThat's a valid point, but I was more saying that if Miami signed Pau and McRoberts (which was the goal if LBJ stayed), they likely wouldn't have brought Whiteside in on a 2-year deal.

chips93
02-28-2016, 07:06 PM

this

lebron likes having control though, thats a big reason why he left imo.

CuterThanRubio
02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Pat Riley didn't check LeBron

LeBron left once his contract expired because he didn't have the power he so desperately craves. I doubt he thought it would be like that going into Miami since his previous team bowed before him on day 1. Pat Riley's attempt to discipline him behind closed doors might explain his weak mentality during the 2011 finals if anything, LeBron doesn't purposely put himself in a position where he has no influence (He only returned to Cleveland knowing he would be granted GM duties).

It's called a compromise, we can meet halfway while I'm here but I'm leaving once I get the chance since the job is done.

Jasper
02-28-2016, 09:22 PM
Bron should of stayed in Miami -

But the issue is that his lov for Cleveland will always solidify his place , no matter what he does in the future.
I'd like to see him win a chip in a Cav's uni , like all players that come 'home' and help the cause.

Can't tell you how many players I wish stayed in Milwaukee , or came back to help the Bucks.

G-Funk
02-28-2016, 09:27 PM
Curry is too godly.

FreezingTsmoove
02-28-2016, 09:37 PM

Bosh is probably done for the season

Hey little man Lebron makes Bosh a liability when they play. He doesnt need Bosh and doesnt even utilize him

Dont respond, its a school night and I dont want to keep you up buddy

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 09:39 PM
lewho?

SamuraiSWISH
02-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Big 3 Heat+emerging Whiteside+whatever FA (pau gasol was rumoured) vs the current GSW = all time great finals. of course there's a lot of variables to consider, but still amazing to think abot
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/daffy_fapping.gif

Likable vs Unlikable

JebronLames
02-28-2016, 09:44 PM
This Cavs supporting cast is the best LeBron has ever had.