PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans....how do you feel about being lumped with Blacks?

9erempiree
02-28-2016, 11:45 PM
Do you like this or do you guys try to stay away from it?

Are they worthy allies of yours?

Are they pushing for the cause or are they fighting for something irrelevant to you?

I know Asians try to disassociate themselves from both.

G.U.S.
02-28-2016, 11:47 PM
IMO Mexicans are hard workers, blacks are unreliable

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 11:48 PM
IMO Mexicans are hard workers, blacks are unreliable
Word. Agree 100%.

InsanityKills
02-28-2016, 11:53 PM
Mexicans work hard and keep to themselves. Blacks feel entitled to something in any situation due to their past and minority group. Ex: The Oscars(nominations) Not saying they all have this mentality but the majority do.

Its a joke.

senelcoolidge
02-28-2016, 11:56 PM
I've met many Blacks that were hard workers, but most of them weren't born in the States, they were immigrants. When I was in college I met some Africans, they were so eager to study and work. Some cultures just priortize things differently. My wife is Asian and she is all about hard work. She used to work 7 days a week. If I only work 4-5 days a week that's too little for her.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 12:04 AM

Are they pushing for the cause or are they fighting for something irrelevant to you?

You're an idiot troll

Draz
02-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Mexicans are the only group of people I respect more than any other tbh. They're hard working. Their great people. They don't fck with anyone. They respect people. They've been brought down so much in this country. Honestly, they just want to survive. I go to home depot every once and a while and I see them there. Just standing there hoping they'll get work. Desperate. And that shit fcking pisses me the fck off. Why? Because they can't work. They need to work off the books. The legal ones? They aren't educated or may be, but don't hold degrees to get the job that requires it.

Mexicans are hard workers.

InsanityKills
02-29-2016, 12:16 AM
Mexicans are the only group of people I respect more than any other tbh. They're hard working. Their great people. They don't fck with anyone. They respect people. They've been brought down so much in this country. Honestly, they just want to survive. I go to home depot every once and a while and I see them there. Just standing there hoping they'll get work. Desperate. And that shit fcking pisses me the fck off. Why? Because they can't work. They need to work off the books. The legal ones? They aren't educated or may be, but don't hold degrees to get the job that requires it.

Mexicans are hard workers.
While the blacks collect that welfare check, Mexicans out there trying to work for their food.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-29-2016, 12:26 AM
While the blacks collect that welfare check, Mexicans out there trying to work for their food.

you do know white people get most of the welfare benefits you mentally retarded mongoloid?

Smoke117
02-29-2016, 12:27 AM
Blacks and mexicans hate eachother...but not as much as everyone hates you.

Dictator
02-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Total number of Americans on welfare 110,489,000
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Population:
African American 13.2%
Asian 5.4%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.2%
Hispanic 17.4%
White 62.1%
American Indian and Alaska Native 1.2%

Ass Dan
02-29-2016, 12:30 AM

Problem with this f*cking country is we are all clannish.

Asians are likely reshuffling the deck and heading back to China etc. as the economies there become first world and we will be left getting second rate people, eventually destroying the stereotypical smart Asian myth.

America needs to just accept everyone, stop being pu$$ies and build the meritocracy we are so close to completing.

We will be great if we do this, if we build fake barriers between citizens, ban people who want to be here and build walls we will be left with table scraps.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-29-2016, 12:32 AM
I'm African but I understand some of the Black hardship. I used to have the same shitty ignorant ideology that most of the racist morons have against black people. I thought African Americans were lazy POS. Granted some are but it's stupid difficult to get ahead while you have centuries of subjugation behind u.

There is also a slave mentality most African Americans have and it's going to take more time for them to not have it anymore. But to call every black person lazy is like calling every chinaman an opium addict or every japanese person a whaler...

every white person a psycho serial killer who shoots up schools for no reasons and gets no punishment and gets excuses made for them because they have a chemical imbalance and are insane in the membrane.

See what I did therE?

Mexicans? I respect mexicans. Honestly Mexico could have had it all if they werent so sucky at war.

BUt SRS Mexicans have my respect. Hardworking and respectful.

InsanityKills
02-29-2016, 12:36 AM
you do know white people get most of the welfare benefits you mentally retarded mongoloid?
Yes because they are the majority group you ****ing twit, do the math if your mentally impaired brain can handle such a task. Of the minority groups tell me who's the top one.:facepalm

Obviously not all of them are that way. I even hate some of the people in my racial group because of how stupid and low life they are(Cholos/Gangsters). Im Mexican btw.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Yes because they are the majority group you ****ing twit, do the math if your mentally impaired brain can handle such a task. Of the minority groups tell me how's the top one.:facepalm

:lol So a group of people that had slave labor for hundreds of years and have had an advantage since then still can't feed their families?

:lol :lol

Patrick Chewing
02-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Pinche mayates are gonna get theirs. Black and brown will never be the same, ese. Once we get rid of the AV'ers, La Onda is coming for you.

Back In Shape
02-29-2016, 12:46 AM

It's true for EBT. Although a black person is statistically 4 times more likely to accept EBT than a white person. But when it comes to TANF, direct cash assistance, blacks take more than whites despite being nearly 1/5 the population. Hispanics take about the same as whites despite being around 1/5 the population as well.

Ass Dan
02-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Population:
African American 13.2%
Asian 5.4%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.2%
Hispanic 17.4%
White 62.1%
American Indian and Alaska Native 1.2%

These are bullshit stats.

according to this there are 44M blacks on welfare when there are only 42M blacks in the country.:lol

Nice fail fakkit.

Math, the more you know.

This dumbass is the problem with the US, dumb and ignorant, we need to change.

Dictator
02-29-2016, 01:28 AM
Calm down. It's the first link that pops up. I'm pretty sure it's between 23-34% though.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

thefatmiral
02-29-2016, 01:33 AM
What I like about Hispanics is how we stay low key. You won't see too many public displays of civil unrest or anything like that even if we feel as a majority passionate about a problem. We don't want the public attention or too be judged by the masses. Doing those things seem immature and self victimizing. The media keeps trying to poke the bear but luckily we take the high road. Every four years it's always the same. Build walls kick out the illegals cut public funding. Nothing really changes though. The older generation of Latinos hated that political Chicano movement too. Assimilating is not a bad word too them.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 01:44 AM
Mexicans? I respect mexicans. Honestly Mexico could have had it all if they werent so sucky at war.

BUt SRS Mexicans have my respect. Hardworking and respectful.

Shiiit, Mexico has everything to be a rich country except a few things going against us, corruption, our geography (as in being next door to the US) and drug cartels.

Mexico has the infrastructure, natural resources and highly skilled and productive labor force.

I'm not going to go into great detail because I don't want to write a wall of text but I think a wall between the US and Mexico would be good for Mexico in the long run because the US has been a safety valve (the impoverished leaving for the US instead of staying and fighting for change) for politicians in Mexico to not change the status quo and most of the money still remains in the hands of a very few wealthy families. If the poor can't leave, this will lead to civil unrest and once the rich and corrupted ruling class feel threatened (as in getting lynched in a revolution), you'll start to see real changes benefitting everyone, not just the rich.

The US also needs to legalize drugs or kick it's voracious drug addiction, that way the criminal element would be eliminated and Mexico would stop having all this violence that's directly linked to the US demand for drugs.

SugarHill
02-29-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm amazed that people take threads like seriously.

Even more amazed at the content that Jeff lets slide compared to the stuff he censors and deletes.
This forum is just a subdued stormfr0nt

UK2K
02-29-2016, 10:05 AM

Proportionally? LMK.

(Hint: The answer is no.)

Nationally, most of the people who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program are white. According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

12% of the population, 26% of the welfare benefits. Good tryyyyy.......

ALBballer
02-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Shiiit, Mexico has everything to be a rich country except a few things going against us, corruption, our geography (as in being next door to the US) and drug cartels.

Mexico has the infrastructure, natural resources and highly skilled and productive labor force.

I'm not going to go into great detail because I don't want to write a wall of text but I think a wall between the US and Mexico would be good for Mexico in the long run because the US has been a safety valve (the impoverished leaving for the US instead of staying and fighting for change) for politicians in Mexico to not change the status quo and most of the money still remains in the hands of a very few wealthy families. If the poor can't leave, this will lead to civil unrest and once the rich and corrupted ruling class feel threatened (as in getting lynched in a revolution), you'll start to see real changes benefitting everyone, not just the rich.

The US also needs to legalize drugs or kick it's voracious drug addiction, that way the criminal element would be eliminated and Mexico would stop having all this violence that's directly linked to the US demand for drugs.

There is alot of truth in this and when you take into account Mexico's strict gun laws and America's relative lax gun laws the criminals in Mexico are being armed by guns coming in from the United States. There is a circle of trade of guns and money going to Mexico and drugs and illegal immigrants coming to the United States. Ofc this won't be mentioned by someone like Donald Trump because the right never mentions their faults in the drug war. It's always those Mexicans, Columbians, etc who are bringing them in in their simplistic views.

Mexico has a GDP in the top 20 and I have heard it is supposed to surpass Brazil in the near future. I have stated before that the elite in Mexico prefer the status quo because they get the best of both worlds. The poor leave Mexico and send money back abroad which primarily helps the rich, and they don't have to deal with the uprisings that usually come with poor people not being to support themselves.

Mexicos birthrates have slowly come down to somewhere close to 2 and the mass immigration waves we have seen in the past are slowly diminishing, and I believe there is a negative net migration. I believe in people helping themselves and building their own countries. That is what we should aim for whether it is in Mexico or Syria or any part of the world.

dunksby
02-29-2016, 10:10 AM
OP stoops to a new low every single day.

andgar923
02-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Why the OP hasn't been banned is beyond me.

But to answer the question.

We share an almost identical struggle. Even if there happens to be beef between us in some areas, most of us feel like we're one in the same. We have a connection that no other minority group feels, and no matter what causes us to beef on the surface, we stand by each other deep down.

We share the same pain, the same struggles, the same oppression, the same exclusion. I've seen communities be at war one moment, and then come together when in hard times.

We are family even if some won't admit it.

Very few will understand what black America goes through, but we understand.

ALBballer
02-29-2016, 10:39 AM

We share an almost identical struggle. Even if there happens to be beef between us in some areas, most of us feel like we're one in the same. We have a connection that no other minority group feels, and no matter what causes us to beef on the surface, we stand by each other deep down.

We share the same pain, the same struggles, the same oppression, the same exclusion. I've seen communities be at war one moment, and then come together when in hard times.

Sorry but i'm going to call BS. You share the same struggles because sometimes you live in the same communities, and share some connection with poverty, police issues and maybe even some racial issues otherwise there really is not much of a connection. To me it comes off as you trying to piggyback off of the Black cause.

Plenty of other immigrant groups in America don't feel the exclusion, and even if they have, they have prospered in spite of it. Asians in the United States have a median household income similar to White people if not more for example. Russian Jews made up the majority of new millionaires in this country. The list goes on.

Majority of Latinos entered this country voluntarily (other than the natives that remained in some areas) and were not forced to come to the United States like the Blacks were. Black people faced segregated schools, jim crow laws, etc. Latinos have faced some racial issues as well but so have many other immigrant groups.

pastis
02-29-2016, 10:51 AM
110 mio are getting welfare checks, 41 million of those 110 mio get food stamps. america has a population of 320 mio.

wow.

but what does welfare check mean exactly?

in germany "welfare" means, that the government pays the rent for your apparment, the health insurance and a minimum of money for the month.
that is the basis "package" if you never worked in your life. if you have worked and already paid something in the pension fund you get more money

andgar923
02-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Sorry but i'm going to call BS. You share the same struggles because sometimes you live in the same communities, and share some connection with poverty, police issues and maybe even some racial issues otherwise there really is not much of a connection. To me it comes off as you trying to piggyback off of the Black cause.

Plenty of other immigrant groups in America don't feel the exclusion, and even if they have, they have prospered in spite of it. Asians in the United States have a median household income similar to White people if not more for example. Russian Jews made up the majority of new millionaires in this country. The list goes on.

Majority of Latinos entered this country voluntarily (other than the natives that remained in some areas) and were not forced to come to the United States like the Blacks were. Black people faced segregated schools, jim crow laws, etc. Latinos have faced some racial issues as well but so have many other immigrant groups.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

So Im piggybacking off the "black cause" even tho you just stated that we do share the same issues? :biggums:

You speak on the plight of past immigrants which is fair, but guess what? unlike with other immigrants, Latinos faced oppression and CONTINUE to face oppression institutionalized and social just like black people.

Mexicans received a similar fate like black people did during Jim Crow era. When segregation was alive and it was a white and colored section, guess where Mexicans had to go? you guessed it..... Mexicans were considered 'colored' as well. So we have some limited history that we share as well. And like I previously mentioned, there are still institutionalized laws and social prejudices alive this very day that are Anti-Latino. Our communities are the same as black communities, laws are currently and historically created to slow our progress, a fraction of society views us the same, we're both still targeted by police, etc.etc.

So nobody is "piggy-backing" here.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 12:40 PM

Try moving to a more diverse neighborhood? You don't see Asians bitching about anything, and they face the same things every minority do. Well, they did until they, instead of bitching and whining and standing with their hands out, went out and made a life for themselves. Amazingly they were in internment camps not all that long ago, and now they lead in almost everything.

Why?

Because they care about an education.

Honestly, I could name 100 similarities between the struggles of Asians and other minorities here, and could name you 1000 differences as to why they are where they are compared to blacks and hispanics, but I'd probably just be called a racist for pointing it out, so I won't bother.

But to break it down for you...

Blacks and Hispanics should act more like Asians. (or do Asians act too white for you all?)

andgar923
02-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Try moving to a more diverse neighborhood? You don't see Asians bitching about anything, and they face the same things every minority do. Well, they did until they, instead of bitching and whining and standing with their hands out, went out and made a life for themselves. Amazingly they were in internment camps not all that long ago, and now they lead in almost everything.

Why?

Honestly, I could name 100 similarities between the struggles of Asians and other minorities here, and could name you 1000 differences as to why they are where they are compared to blacks and hispanics, but I'd probably just be called a racist for pointing it out, so I won't bother.

Blacks and Hispanics should act more like Asians. (or do Asians act too white for you all?)

:oldlol:

This ignorant imbecile

ALBballer
02-29-2016, 01:27 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

So Im piggybacking off the "black cause" even tho you just stated that we do share the same issues? :biggums:

You speak on the plight of past immigrants which is fair, but guess what? unlike with other immigrants, Latinos faced oppression and CONTINUE to face oppression institutionalized and social just like black people.

This is just a loaded statement that rarely goes unchallenged. Latinos and Blacks have had a different type of history in the country and only until recently by the left have these two groups been placed together .

At the end of the day, the United States is one of the most capitalistic countries in the world and entering the middle class is still doable for most people. Many other immigrant groups have succeeded and while Latinos may or may not face more "oppression" there is no personal responsibility to be had.

You are speaking to a person whose father came into the country as a dishwasher, worked his way up and then moved into the middle class. If you have a skill that is marketable you will tend to succeed. I'm not saying everyone in my position can and we all didn't face issues but there is some personal responsibility that needs to take place instead of blaming the system how its rigged. Some people have easier access to wealth and some people don't, and I'm for alleviating these "privileges" to a certain extent.

Mexicans received a similar fate like black people did during Jim Crow era. When segregation was alive and it was a white and colored section, guess where Mexicans had to go? you guessed it..... Mexicans were considered 'colored' as well. So we have some limited history that we share as well. And like I previously mentioned, there are still institutionalized laws and social prejudices alive this very day that are Anti-Latino. Our communities are the same as black communities, laws are currently and historically created to slow our progress, a fraction of society views us the same, we're both still targeted by police, etc.etc.

So nobody is "piggy-backing" here.

Other than some places in the Southwest, Latinos didn't make up a significant amount of the population. If the cases did exist they were isolated incidents and if I had to guess the Mexicans were officially considered "white" in the 60s and Jim Crow laws probably labeled them as white. Even today Hispanics are considered white for census purposes although how they are officially recognized and how they are perceived are two different things. With that said almost every group of immigrants has faced racism coming into the country. Hell I have faced some prejudice myself and I'm white but not white Anglo-Saxon white.

Also part of the "institutional racism" can be accounted for in terms of poverty levels since crime and poverty are correlated. Hispanics tend to be poorer compared to white people, live in poorer areas where there is more crime, live in areas with heavier police presence and so forth. There is some institutional racism but there are also other ethnic groups that have come here and faced institutional racism and have succeeded as a whole.

Comparing Black and hispanic struggles in the country isn't comparable. Sorry but you are piggybacking off of black struggles in today's era of victimization.

Patrick Chewing
02-29-2016, 02:04 PM
This is just a loaded statement that rarely goes unchallenged. Latinos and Blacks have had a different type of history in the country and only until recently by the left have these two groups been placed together .

At the end of the day, the United States is one of the most capitalistic countries in the world and entering the middle class is still doable for most people. Many other immigrant groups have succeeded and while Latinos may or may not face more "oppression" there is no personal responsibility to be had.

You are speaking to a person whose father came into the country as a dishwasher, worked his way up and then moved into the middle class. If you have a skill that is marketable you will tend to succeed. I'm not saying everyone in my position can and we all didn't face issues but there is some personal responsibility that needs to take place instead of blaming the system how its rigged. Some people have easier access to wealth and some people don't, and I'm for alleviating these "privileges" to a certain extent.

Other than some places in the Southwest, Latinos didn't make up a significant amount of the population. If the cases did exist they were isolated incidents and if I had to guess the Mexicans were officially considered "white" in the 60s and Jim Crow laws probably labeled them as white. Even today Hispanics are considered white for census purposes although how they are officially recognized and how they are perceived are two different things. With that said almost every group of immigrants has faced racism coming into the country. Hell I have faced some prejudice myself and I'm white but not white Anglo-Saxon white.

Also part of the "institutional racism" can be accounted for in terms of poverty levels since crime and poverty are correlated. Hispanics tend to be poorer compared to white people, live in poorer areas where there is more crime, live in areas with heavier police presence and so forth. There is some institutional racism but there are also other ethnic groups that have come here and faced institutional racism and have succeeded as a whole.

Comparing Black and hispanic struggles in the country isn't comparable. Sorry but you are piggybacking off of black struggles in today's era of victimization.

Great post.

senelcoolidge
02-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Do blacks not like asians for whatever reason? I get that feeling sometimes. They like their kung fu movies though.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 02:09 PM

Why?

Asians were in held camps true. But unlike blacks, when Asians were freed, the US gave them reparations. Where's ours? And even when blacks said to hell with the reperations and tried to be independent and own our own etc, racists whites DESTROYED IT.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 02:12 PM
And please stop trying to compare recent migrants success to African Americans. Literally all of those tend to be the cream of the crop. And are leaving Countries that are worse than the ghettos some blacks live in. And more often than not, their businesses tend to be heavily dependant on black american dollars.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Asians were in held camps true. But unlike blacks, when Asians were freed, the US gave them reparations. Where's ours? And even when blacks said to hell with the reperations and tried to be independent and own our own etc, racists whites DESTROYED IT.

If it makes you feel any better, I agree we should give $20,000 to every living survivor of slavery. That's what the Japanese got.

Let's play a game. Hypothetically, if the US government gave $20,000 to every black person living in America right now, what percentage of those do you think end up back in poverty in 6 months? Are you really going to argue that black society has been in the shitter for the past 150 years is because you didn't get 20 G's?

For real though, let's do something constructive. Let's compare and contrast the important values taught in Asian culture with the values taught in black and Hispanic culture. Then the difference will be painfully obvious (and you can't try to blame someone else). You want to start, or do you want me to go first?

Truthfully, I'm all for giving every black American who wants to return to their 'home land' $20k and a plane ticket back to Africa, since the US is such a horrible place. Would that be enough?

andgar923
02-29-2016, 02:27 PM

Dude... there have been laws proposed and some that have been even passed that are anti-Latino.

You keep mentioning other 'races' that have overcome institutionalized racism, but continue to forget that there are CURRENT laws and bills proposed such as Arizona SB1070. Also last I checked, Asians or other immigrants weren't used every election cycle as scapegoats and vilified by politicians causing widespread hate. Mexicans get vilified every election cycle and the hate/racism floods out.

https://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/lesson_1_clip_image002.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/62/9b/4b629b2f03dbea7782b7754abd9eb8e6.jpg

FACT is, Latinos were/continue to share the same fate that blacks have/do. Blacks/latinos CONTINUE to be seen as second class citizens beneath other races/ethnicities. You can continue to talk about the past all you want, but the fact is both still suffer from the same social and institutionalized oppression whether you want to admit it or not.

And why do you think latinos continue to live in poor crime ridden areas? because they want too? because they're inherently prone to be violent?

Or is the answer more complicated and deeper than you would like to admit?

"Era of victimization" what kind of buzzword crap is that? :rolleyes:

Shit is real, not sure if you read the news but blacks and latinos continue to be demonized. Institutionalized laws and society views continue to view us as second class citizens, at times even by so called 'liberals'.

And just how you claim your father worked his way up, so have millions of blacks and hispanics, but unfortunately not everyone has the same opportunities. I know tons and tons of people that have tried and tried, but just can't seem to overcome and better their situation. You make it seem as tho nobody is trying, as tho it's as simple as just working hard, but there are millions of people that do just that every day.

We (blacks and hispanics) have to work even harder than any other race/ethnic group just to be on par with non blacks/hispanics.

Also, I never stated that Black and Mexican struggles were exactly the same, just that they were comparable which they are.

ROFL @ 'Piggy-backing' when the Republican front runner and his supporters have been vocal about their feelings towards Mexicans.

ROFL@ 'Piggy-backing' when Mexicans continue to get killed by cops #brownlivesmatter but don't get much media attention.

I can post links such as this one: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/02/amilcar-perez-lopez-san-francisco-police-killing

But none of that will matter to some of you, after all Im just "piggy-backing" :rolleyes:

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 02:30 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I agree we should give $20,000 to every living survivor of slavery. That's what the Japanese got.

Let's play a game. Hypothetically, if the US government gave $20,000 to every black person living in America right now, what percentage of those do you think end up back in poverty in 6 months? Are you really going to argue that black society has been in the shitter for the past 150 years is because you didn't get 20 G's?

For real though, let's do something constructive. Let's compare and contrast the important values taught in Asian culture with the values taught in black and Hispanic culture. Then the difference will be painfully obvious (and you can't try to blame someone else). You want to start, or do you want me to go first?
Well hold on baby boy, that was twenty thousand DECADES AGO. Account for inflation, and that $20,000 thousand may be hundreds of thousands now. And let's not forget, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY. We were promised land (and a mule).

And as I stated even though we didn't receive what was legally and rightfully ours, blacks at the time we're doing ok for ourselves and White racists couldn't stand it. So they would make up some outlandish ascausation, normally centering around a black man and a white woman, to justify going in and destroying black progress. Look up Black Wallstreet, the Chicago riots, or Rosewood to name a few.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 02:38 PM
I'd like for you to read this Y2. And I'd appreciate your opinion.

http://blackthen.com/8-successful-and-triving-black-communities-destroyed-by-racist-white-neighbors/

UK2K
02-29-2016, 02:42 PM
Well hold on baby boy, that was twenty thousand DECADES AGO. Account for inflation, and that $20,000 thousand may be hundreds of thousands now. And let's not forget, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY. We were promised land (and a mule).

And as I stated even though we didn't receive what was legally and rightfully ours, blacks at the time we're doing ok for ourselves and White racists couldn't stand it. So they would make up some outlandish ascausation, normally centering around a black man and a white woman, to justify going in and destroying black progress. Look up Black Wallstreet, the Chicago riots, or Rosewood to name a few.

Do you have facts, or just stories?

I told you, we should really discuss values between the different cultures. Then you'll understand why some groups are excelling, and some fall farther and farther behind.

The truth is, there are plenty of successful blacks. If they were embraced, and not exiled and called Uncle Tom, it may help open some eyes.

Let's do it this way... Name me the top 5 most important values in the black community, in your opinion. I'm not asking you to speak for everyone, just, what you think are the most important values. And please be realistic, its painfully obvious education is not one of them.

I am trying to get you to look for self-improvement while you are looking to blame others. Your way hasn't worked, so try mine.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 03:01 PM

Truthfully, I'm all for giving every black American who wants to return to their 'home land' $20k and a plane ticket back to Africa, since the US is such a horrible place. Would that be enough?
This muhfukah is a stingy kunt, lol.

The Japanese got $20,000...that's true but 20 Gs back then was worth aprox $339,000 today, lmao...HUGE difference. Now obviously a bunch of those people would squander that money but I'm betting that more than a few do something useful with that cash, dontcha think?

pastis
02-29-2016, 03:10 PM
wait, so here are members who claim that the education level and prosperity of the black people in general would be way better today with being paid 20.000 $ back then?

i mean in the times of the slave liberation, the responsibles could have agreed to something like this:"the black people are free. but they have to go back to africa".

the american civil rights and being an american citizen worth much more than 20.000$
cmon, cmon, cmon

UK2K
02-29-2016, 03:32 PM
This muhfukah is a stingy kunt, lol.

The Japanese got $20,000...that's true but 20 Gs back then was worth aprox $339,000 today, lmao...HUGE difference. Now obviously a bunch of those people would squander that money but I'm betting that more than a few do something useful with that cash, dontcha think?

Do the Irish get reparations too then?

I will agree to pay reparations as soon as the African nations that enslaved then sold your ancestors agree to pay them. And if the payout is based on a time frame, they'll be paying a whole lot more. What's the going rate for 1000 years of slavery?

9erempiree
02-29-2016, 03:34 PM
So Mexicans don't like to put grouped with Blacks then?

The Mexican posters on here seem to not like this.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Ours? You were in a camp?

DECADES AGO. Account for inflation, and that $20,000 thousand may be hundreds of thousands now. And let's not forget, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY. We were promised land (and a mule).

How do you figure?

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Do you have facts, or just stories?

I told you, we should really discuss values between the different cultures. Then you'll understand why some groups are excelling, and some fall farther and farther behind.

The truth is, there are plenty of successful blacks. If they were embraced, and not exiled and called Uncle Tom, it may help open some eyes.

Let's do it this way... Name me the top 5 most important values in the black community, in your opinion. I'm not asking you to speak for everyone, just, what you think are the most important values. And please be realistic, its painfully obvious education is not one of them.

I am trying to get you to look for self-improvement while you are looking to blame others. Your way hasn't worked, so try mine.
The 5 most important values for blacks are different than any other racial group. Religion, Family, Education, and Success and Health.

What your alluding to is the POOR black population. And their values are no differnet than any other group in the same economic status.

Also. I resent the implication that I'm lying about succeful and thriving black communities and their demise due to white racism. It's well documented. Perhaps if you actually take time and read, you will get a better understanding as to what we have had to endure and why we are not doing as well as other races in our society.

9erempiree
02-29-2016, 04:06 PM

:facepalm

You are just like all these idiots that complain about my threads but continue to participate and give an opinion on the subject matter.

People can't help themselves.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 04:10 PM
The 5 most important values for blacks are different than any other racial group. Religion, Family, Education, and Success and Health.

What your alluding to is the POOR black population. And their values are no differnet than any other group in the same economic status.

Also. I resent the implication that I'm lying about succeful and thriving black communities and their demise due to white racism. It's well documented. Perhaps if you actually take time and read, you will get a better understanding as to what we have had to endure and why we are not doing as well as other races in our society.
Black people endured more racism than any other group in America. We all know that. But let's not pretend that current levels of racism are the biggest problem for black Americans. Black people (if we must speak in generalities) currently face many problems, and racism is the least of it.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 04:11 PM
i like mexicans. they are friendly and work hard. you don't drive thru the city and see hundreds of them just hanging on corners or porches living on welfare. no sir, they're at home depot hoping someone picks them up for some side job :applause:

and mexican food is great so at least they bring something to the table where as all american blacks bring is guilt tripping woe is me blaming everyone else for their own issues constantly :sleeping

that act is getting so old to the point everyone just rolls their eyes at their soap boxes these days. like u could see 3/4's of the academy award audience roll their eyes when Chris Rock called them sorority racists. at some point ya'll mf'ers are wearing the race card out where nobody is going to give a shit about it being played anymore since its so routine and over exaggerated scapegoating.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Ours? You were in a camp?

How do you figure?
What do you mean "how do I figure". Black slaves built the US. Or it was built on our backs. Is this not true? And when I say "our". I'm including myself because it was my ancestors that did it. I didn't know I had to clarify this.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 04:13 PM
Black people endured more racism than any other group in America. We all know that. But let's not pretend that current levels of racism are the biggest problem for black Americans. Black people (if we must speak in generalities) currently face many problems, and racism is the least of it.
What problems do blacks have that you would say are solely their fault? In general mind you. Not case by case.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 04:18 PM
What do you mean "how do I figure". Black slaves built the US. Or it was built on our backs. Is this not true? And when I say "our". I'm including myself because it was my ancestors that did it. I didn't know I had to clarify this.

lol u have gone thru nothing close to what your ancestors have, in fact you're spoiiled as fukk in comparison, and 100 times worse in the fact that you expect compensation for shit YOU never went thru yourself.

imagine if every one of us expected compensation for every wrong our ancestors went thru, because a lot of our ancestors have gone thru stuff way worse than what american blacks did. why don't the jews cry nearly as much as the blacks? oh thats right they make something of themselves where they doon't need to guilt trip handouts in a day in age of much more equal opportunity.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Do the Irish get reparations too then?

I will agree to pay reparations as soon as the African nations that enslaved then sold your ancestors agree to pay them. And if the payout is based on a time frame, they'll be paying a whole lot more. What's the going rate for 1000 years of slavery?
I'm not Black.

Why the **** should the Irish get reparations? They were slaves in America too :confusedshrug:

ace23
02-29-2016, 04:30 PM
Lol @ the racists on the forum who wouldn't say any of this shit in public

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 04:31 PM
What do you mean "how do I figure". Black slaves built the US. Or it was built on our backs. Is this not true?
Of course that's not true. The US was not built on the backs of blacks. Yes, black slaves did a lot of labor that they were not paid for, but let's not overstate things here. Black slaves in the south picked cotton and tobacco. That's not exactly building the US.

Blacks didn't have anything to do with the constitution, American independence or the creation of the institutions of the country. Now, that's not their fault because they obviously were deliberately kept out of these kind of things. But America is a big country that was built up outside of just southern slave plantations.

Blacks of course CONTRIBUTED with various other people to the building of America. But it's not accurate to just blankety say "blacks built America". The building of America was truly a multi-racial/diverse effort.

And when I say "our". I'm including myself because it was my ancestors that did it. I didn't know I had to clarify this.
The point is the US government paid reparations to the Japanese people they directly wronged. They're not paying reparations to random Japanese Americans born in the 80s and 90s.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 04:33 PM

Why?

I never understood why white people always deflect to Asians as some type of model minority. You really don't give a shit about Asian people and just use them as some tool to put down blacks. It's actually pretty pathetic if you think about it. The circumstances of African Americans and Asian Americans are not comparable.

:applause: damn UK2K got wrecked so bad he completely changed topics

9erempiree
02-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Asian Americans definitely don't want to be lumped.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 04:36 PM
lol u have gone thru nothing close to what your ancestors have, in fact you're spoiiled as fukk in comparison, and 100 times worse in the fact that you expect compensation for shit YOU never went thru yourself.

imagine if every one of us expected compensation for every wrong our ancestors went thru, because a lot of our ancestors have gone thru stuff way worse than what american blacks did. why don't the jews cry nearly as much as the blacks? oh thats right they make something of themselves where they doon't need to guilt trip handouts in a day in age of much more equal opportunity.
I'm not expecting compensation. I was responding to a criticism made by Y2 when he said something along the lines that the Japanese were put in internment camps and yet they are doing quite well for themselves. So blacks should be as well. The individuals that were imprisoned were given reperations and we're able to return to their homes. Two totally different circumstances.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 04:37 PM
Lol @ the racists on the forum who wouldn't say any of this shit in public

of course we wouldn't because you race card wearing out fgts use it as a scarlet letter so nobody can be honest publicly. there is no honest discourse on black people's issues outside of the internet or within some black circles. and even within black circles anyone not agreeing with the ghetto public like Barkley gets called a sellout.

sad reality is the black movement of today is the biggest guilt trip abused scapegoating in the history of mankind :coleman:

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm not expecting compensation. I was responding to a criticism made by Y2 when he said something along the lines that the Japanese were put in internment camps and yet they are doing quite well for themselves. So blacks should be as well. The individuals that were imprisoned were given reperations and we're able to return to their homes. Two totally different circumstances.

wouldnt u call racial quotas, minority/black scholarships, programs, etc. reparations?

furthermore there have been many atrocities to other races of people with no reparations and none expected from their vast majorities.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 04:44 PM
Of course that's not true. The US was not built on the backs of blacks. Yes, black slaves did a lot of labor that they were not paid for, but let's not overstate things here. Black slaves in the south picked cotton and tobacco. That's not exactly building the US.

Blacks didn't have anything to do with the constitution, American independence or the creation of the institutions of the country. Now, that's not their fault because they obviously were deliberately kept out of these kind of things. But America is a big country that was built up outside of just southern slave plantations.

Blacks of course CONTRIBUTED with various other people to the building of America. But it's not accurate to just blankety say "blacks built America". The building of America was truly a multi-racial/diverse effort.

The point is the US government paid reparations to the Japanese people they directly wronged. They're not paying reparations to random Japanese Americans born in the 80s and 90s.

Yeah it's more complex than you want to frame it.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/uncategorized/7/71/151465/american-finance-grew-on-the-back-of-slaves

TheMan
02-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Asian Americans definitely don't want to be lumped.
Duh

Nobody likes being lumped in with others not of their same background. Humans are still very tribal to this day. Mexicans don't like to be lumped with other Latinos as other Latinos don't like being lumped with Mexicans or others. Try lumping a Cuban with a Puerto Rican, or an Argentine with a Chilean or a Colombian with a Venezuelan etc etc...

Asians, that's a whole continent, it could be someone from Iraq to India to China to Saudi Arabia, even the East Asians don't like being lumped together. Try lumping together a Japanese, a Chinese and a Korean, see what response you get :lol

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Yeah it's more complex than you want to frame it.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/uncategorized/7/71/151465/american-finance-grew-on-the-back-of-slaves

that article :facepalm

how the author can attribute a black family's inability to pay their loans and the bank taking it to america being built on the back of slaves is laffable :roll: :roll: :roll:

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 05:18 PM
One more thing.....Black unemployment hovers at roughly 9-10%. That means that 90% do work.

pastis
02-29-2016, 05:29 PM
One more thing.....Black unemployment hovers at roughly 9-10%. That means that 90% do work.

that doesnt make any sense:

Population:
African American 13.2%

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 05:44 PM
wouldnt u call racial quotas, minority/black scholarships, programs, etc. reparations?

furthermore there have been many atrocities to other races of people with no reparations and none expected from their vast majorities.
Lol. I assume you're referring to affirmative action. Which is for ALL minorities. Not just black americans. And Asians have access to scholarships to. So your argument is weak.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 05:47 PM
that doesnt make any sense:

Population:
African American 13.2%
So??? What's the point?

pastis
02-29-2016, 05:48 PM
So??? What's the point?

if you work you dont get welfare checks?

Dresta
02-29-2016, 05:57 PM
Saying blacks built America is a bit of a distortion to say the least. It's like saying planters and slaveowners built America: it has an element of truth to it, but it's a gross reductionism.

America would've been built with or without blacks; it would have been slightly different, sure, but to pretend that the necessary labour couldn't be furnished from somewhere else is rather absurd. Those who direct labour have always been more important than the people who labour. Human beings have always had to labour; it's the putting of labour to more productive uses that leads to development, not simply the amount of hours worked.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 06:02 PM
Lol. I assume you're referring to affirmative action. Which is for ALL minorities. Not just black americans. And Asians have access to scholarships to. So your argument is weak.

therre are probably 50 times more scholarships for african americans than azn's.

and considering racial quotas for college acceptances for example favors the african american undeserving to get into a institution much more than any other race, i'd say that is a reparation.

its silly how another race person can have a better paper record than a black person but the black person is accepted due to racial quota.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 06:14 PM

therre are probably 50 times more scholarships for african americans than azn's.

and considering racial quotas for college acceptances for example favors the african american undeserving to get into a institution much more than any other race, i'd say that is a reparation.

its silly how another race person can have a better paper record than a black person but the black person is accepted due to racial quota.
Well unfortunately for you noone gives a damn what you say. I'm just humoring you. Besides. I didn't bring up reparations Y2 did. I even said blacks were doing fine without reparations and that it was white racism that destroyed once thriving black communities.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Saying blacks built America is a bit of a distortion to say the least. It's like saying planters and slaveowners built America: it has an element of truth to it, but it's a gross reductionism.

America would've been built with or without blacks; it would have been slightly different, sure, but to pretend that the necessary labour couldn't be furnished from somewhere else is rather absurd. Those who direct labour have always been more important than the people who labour. Human beings have always had to labour; it's the putting of labour to more productive uses that leads to development, not simply the amount of hours worked.
Six is right. Blacks weren't solely responsible for building America. That is an exaggeration on my part.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 06:18 PM
if you work you dont get welfare checks?
That's not necessarily true. I believe you can work, but can only make a certain amount before being cut off. And for the record, I'm totally against welfare.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 06:19 PM
Well unfortunately for you noone gives a damn what you say. I'm just humoring you. Besides. I didn't bring up reparations Y2 did. I even said blacks were doing fine without reparations and that it was white racism that destroyed once thriving black communities.

so baltimore was destroyed by white racism? :biggums:

LA was destroyed by white racism? :biggums:

Ferguson was destroyed by white racism? :biggums:

its absurd how often black people never put the blame where it deserves to be and always blame whitie :coleman:

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 06:23 PM
it's amazing. it's so amazing that people still don't understand that an entire racial group was specifically kept from being able to obtain any kind of real wealth in this country for centuries. even after slavery was over, because of the laws in place it was nearly impossible for blacks to accumulate wealth, and some of the few that were able to were murdered:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street

it's straight up an understatement to say blacks were kept from earning any real money until supposedly recently. no other race had that. that's what people don't understand. there were no laws in place to directly put asians or mexicans at a disadvantage.

west_tip
02-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Saying that blacks built America is incredibly disingenuous. A world class economy is not built solely on the back of unskilled manual labor, whether those laborers are slaves or wage earners.

Manual labor does not create wealth in and of itself. It takes someone with the genius to connect that production to capital to distribution to markets to create that wealth.

Seriously, saying that slaves built America is about as accurate as saying that the NBA was built by the poorly paid concession stand workers in arenas when in reality it was built by the genius of Larry, Magic, Michael and David Stern.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 06:25 PM

No, I agree with you. Racism DID play a part in where the black community is today. A big part, I never said it didn't

What I'm saying is, when you teach your kids to **** bitches and make money by the time they're three years old, and they grow up with the only role model being Lil Wayne or Kanye, this is what you get.

No, see, you are misunderstanding me. As with all people on this board, as soon as an argument is made, you try to finish it for me. I never said racism wasn't hurtful. It absolutely was. But, today is a new day...

If you can't be a successful black person in this country, given the lax college admissions and affirmative action safety net you can jump into, that's nobody's fault but your own. What I want is for you to ACCEPT that the black community hasn't done all it could to change their status. You know it, I know it. You just won't say it, and I will.

Say you're born, right now, today. What's stopping you from becoming a doctor? No, racism isn't the correct answer. If you look back on all the things that impact a child's life, particularly a young black child's life, very few of those have anything to do with racism.

Lack of a father figure. That's it racism, that's black men.
Drug use. Nobody is forcing you to use drugs. That's a choice.
Bad schools. Trust me, they weren't as poor as where I went to school. Not an excuse.
Gang violence. Personal choice, not an excuse.
Police? Don't break the law, not an excuse.

I could go on all day. I agree blacks have had it hard in this country, but they weren't the only slaves and they haven't been the only ones oppressed either. So why are they where they are? It's not racism, if it was, Asians wouldn't be where they are.

I brought up asians because they value education and family. Does the black community? Do the kids grow up dreaming of going to Harvard? No, they grow up dreaming of being the next great rapper. That's not racism either, that's a culture thing, because I know none of my friends grew up wanting to be rappers or athletes, we wanted to be engineers and astronauts and doctors.

Let me ask you something.... what do you think is the best way to help the black community? Throwing money at them isn't the answer, thats been done for everything and it never works.

But, for conversation sake, what do you think would motivate the black community as a whole to get on par with everyone else? Because, as I said, there's absolutely nothing from stopping a young black kids from growing up and being a doctor (Ben Carson did it). So, if they don't become a doctor and become a piece of shit selling dime bags by the movie theater, what would have caused that? And, again, racism isn't the answer.

west_tip
02-29-2016, 06:26 PM
it's amazing. it's so amazing that people still don't understand that an entire racial group was specifically kept from being able to obtain any kind of real wealth in this country for centuries. even after slavery was over, because of the laws in place it was nearly impossible for blacks to accumulate wealth, and some of the few that were able to were murdered:

it's straight up an understatement to say blacks were kept from earning any real money until supposedly recently. no other race had that. that's what people don't understand. there were no laws in place to directly put asians or mexicans at a disadvantage.

What about the Chinese exclusion act?

Asians were treated like dirt in California despite their efforts in helping build railroads amongst other things.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm not Black.

Why the **** should the Irish get reparations? They were slaves in America too :confusedshrug:
Need a history lesson?

Here you go, I got you.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Funny, you think Africans sold by other Africans were the only slaves in America.

Dresta
02-29-2016, 06:29 PM

What's amazing is that black Americans were doing better in the 1960s than they are today, and that is in spite of the rampant racism that was prevalent at that time.

Or are you seriously suggesting people are more racist now than they were in the 1960s? If not, you have to look somewhere else aside from racism to explain this deficiency.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 06:29 PM
What about the Chinese exclusion act?

Asians were treated like dirt in California despite their efforts in helping build railroads amongst other things.
that was an immigration law. that really doesn't have much to do with what i'm talking about.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 06:31 PM
What's amazing is that black Americans were doing better in the 1960s than they are today, and that is in spite of the rampant racism that was prevalent at that time.

Or are you seriously suggesting people are more racist now than they were in the 1960s? If not, you have to look somewhere else aside from racism to explain this deficiency.
any stats to back that up?

no. i didn't say that. i don't even know where you got that from

UK2K
That's not necessarily true. I believe you can work, but can only make a certain amount before being cut off. And for the record, I'm totally against welfare.
If you make less than $16k as an individual, your eligible.

Godzuki

what? lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

tell that to the Jews who were almost wiped out :coleman:

tell that to anyone who wasn't white because they were all in that same boat and were slaves :coleman:

there are countless non blacks who have suffered atrocities in this world without the opportunity to accumulate wealth throughout the world, even today.

Dresta
02-29-2016, 06:33 PM
Need a history lesson?

Here you go, I got you.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Funny, you think Africans sold by other Africans were the only slaves in America.
Did that guy seriously not know about Irish slavery? Damn...

Thing is, even in the mid-19th century there were many professions in which you were treated basically like a slave. If you worked on a naval vessel, for example, the ship's captain basically had absolute power over you, and the punishments dished out were pretty horrific.

People don't recognise just how radically different the times were, in all sorts of ways.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 06:34 PM
Did that guy seriously not know about Irish slavery? Damn...

Thing is, even in the mid-19th century there were many professions in which you were treated basically like a slave. If you worked on a naval vessel, for example, the ship's captain basically had absolute power over you, and the punishments dished out were pretty horrific.

People don't recognise just how radically different the times were, in all sorts of ways.
Nobody knows about Irish slavery cause despite that, and the decades when they weren't allowed to do shit in America, they stopped bitching about it a long time ago.

Nobody to complain about it... it gets forgotten.

Dresta
02-29-2016, 07:00 PM
any stats to back that up?

no. i didn't say that. i don't even know where you got that from
There are plenty:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/todays-racial-wealth-gap-is-wider-than-in-the-1960s/

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-income-gap-between-blacks-and-whites-2013-8

Considering all the other obstacles black americans faced then compared with today, the cause has to lie elsewhere than the discrimination trope.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 07:08 PM
There are plenty:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/todays-racial-wealth-gap-is-wider-than-in-the-1960s/

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-income-gap-between-blacks-and-whites-2013-8

Considering all the other obstacles black americans faced then compared with today, the cause has to lie elsewhere than the discrimination trope.
This is gonna sound controversial, but a lot of it's because of segregation ending. Before things became more integrated, black businesses were owned by black people and shopped in by black people who saw black business owners, barbers, etc. and saw their own people successful. Case in point, Black Wall Street:

Detroit Avenue, along the edge of Standpipe Hill, contained a number of expensive houses belonging to doctors, lawyers and business owners. The buildings on Greenwood Avenue housed the offices of almost all of Tulsa’s black lawyers, realtors, doctors, and other professionals.[5] In Tulsa at the time of the riot, there were fifteen well-known black American physicians, one of whom, Dr. A.C. Jackson, was considered the “most able Negro surgeon in America” by one of the Mayo brothers.[6] Dr. Jackson was shot to death as he left his house during the unrest.[2] Greenwood published two newspapers, the Tulsa Star and the Oklahoma Sun, which covered not only Tulsa, but also state and national news and elections. The buildings that housed the newspapers were destroyed during the destruction of Greenwood.[2]

During the oil boom of the 1910s, the area of northeast Oklahoma around Tulsa flourished, including the Greenwood neighborhood, which came to be known as "the Negro Wall Street" (now commonly referred to as "the Black Wall Street").[3] The area was home to several prominent black businessmen. Greenwood boasted a variety of thriving businesses that were very successful up until the Tulsa Race Riot. Not only did black Americans want to contribute to the success of their own shops, but there were also racial segregation laws that prevented them from shopping anywhere other than Greenwood.[4] Following the riots, the area was rebuilt and thrived until the 1960s when desegregation allowed blacks to shop in areas from which they were previously restricted.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm not, but it should only be for people who truly can't take care of themselves. I would even be for increasing the amount of money that people on welfare get. But again, it should only be for people who truly are incapable of working.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 07:23 PM
Lack of a father figure. That's it racism, that's black men.
I'm sure you heard the old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I use that to say it true that many Black children grow up without a father. Mostly due to incareration. But how did this start? Because back when welfare was implemented, one of the stipulations was that the FATHER COULD NOT BE IN THE HOME. Those children grew up in that environment and thus were subliminally trained to not have father's around.

Drug use. Nobody is forcing you to use drugs. That's a choice.
All races of people use drugs. In fact, statics show that whites use and abuse drugs and alcohol at a far higher rate than any other race. But do you know why you feel its only a probe in the black community? Because blacks get busted more than any other race because law enforcement are actually LOOKING for black criminals.

Bad schools. Trust me, they weren't as poor as where I went to school. Not an excuse.
Blacks have no control over the schools they send their children to. Why we should be blames for that is beyond me. And when we tried to have to our own schools, white racists burned it down.

Gang violence. Personal choice, not an excuse.
But how were gangs created? They were originally created to help fight white racists. The fighting began over turf. And why? Because of drugs. How are the drugs getting into our communities?

Police? Don't break the law, not an excuse.
I honestly feel blacks commit crime no more than any other race the difference is the police actually go out LOOKING for blacks to commit crimes. Let's face it. Most blacks are in jail due to a drug related offense. And make up a large portion of the prison population. How can that be when whites are more prone to use and sale drugs?

Let me ask you something.... what do you think is the best way to help the black community? Throwing money at them isn't the answer, thats been done for everything and it never works.

But, for conversation sake, what do you think would motivate the black community as a whole to get on par with everyone else? Because, as I said, there's absolutely nothing from stopping a young black kids from growing up and being a doctor (Ben Carson did it). So, if they don't become a doctor and become a piece of shit selling dime bags by the movie theater, what would have caused that? And, again, racism isn't the answer.
Simply put? If we were afforded the same opportunities. We be doing just as well.

brought up asians because they value education and family. Does the black community? Do the kids grow up dreaming of going to Harvard? No, they grow up dreaming of being the next great rapper. That's not racism either, that's a culture thing, because I know none of my friends grew up wanting to be rappers or athletes, we wanted to be engineers and astronauts and doctors.

I brought up asians because they value education and family. Does the black community? Do the kids grow up dreaming of going to Harvard? No, they grow up dreaming of being the next great rapper. That's not racism either, that's a culture thing, because I know none of my friends grew up wanting to be rappers or athletes, we wanted to be engineers and astronauts and doctors.

It's easy to acknowledge the problem. I agree that everything you mentioned is a problem. But in order to remedy this problem, we must look at the root. You refuse to do this.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm not, but it should only be for people who truly can't take care of themselves. I would even be for increasing the amount of money that people on welfare get. But again, it should only be for people who truly are incapable of working.
I agree. It does get abused. And all the people I know that are on it, don't need to be. But most are women with kids.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Need a history lesson?

Here you go, I got you.

Lol. I read your link. It's rediculous to say the least. I stopped reading when the author stated that the Irish had it as bad as blacks. That's a bold faced lie.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 07:42 PM
Lol. I read your link. It's rediculous to say the least. I stopped reading when the author stated that the Irish had it as bad as blacks. That's a bold faced lie.
i don't disagree with you, but i do remember in frederick douglass's biography he spoke a lot about the irish

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 07:50 PM
i don't disagree with you, but i do remember in frederick douglass's biography he spoke a lot about the irish
The author tried to make it seem as if the Irish had it as bad as the blacks. I never said what happened to the Irish wasn't true.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 07:52 PM

This pretty much blows UK2K's lame argument out of the water.

http://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095

Dresta
02-29-2016, 08:13 PM
This pretty much blows UK2K's lame argument out of the water.

http://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095
:roll:

No wonder you're such a delusional racial fanatic, considering you think a man who has said the following things could blow any argument "out of the water":

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!”

And more from longtime lurker's intellectual hero:

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it. Those who object to my advice, knowingly or perhaps unknowingly, are themselves white supremacists. They wish to go on oppressing and exploiting other races and maintaining their own privileged positions of power. That is the conscious and sometimes subconscious motivation of all of my critics. That is why they object to destroying the cancer of humanity known as the white race. That ugly disease, which dares to call itself a people and a culture.

Ivan Fernando: All whites, or just white males should commit suicide?

Prof. Ignatiev: Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now. If you are a thoughtful person, with a social consciousness who considers himself white, you will consider suicide. It’s the right thing to do. Let me read you an e-mail that I received today from a xenophobic white-supremacist.

“I’m not a racist, in fact I am an avowed anti-racist, I just think calling for all white males to kill themselves is extreme. When you say that every white person is bad or advocate violence against them, it sounds almost as though you are becoming a kind of racist yourself. You say it is good for everyone to be proud of their culture. Blacks, Mexicans and everyone else. Why should whites be the only exception? For the sake of argument, supposing whites have wronged many other races historically. Should we punish people today for their ancestor’s sins? Today minorities have affirmative action and generous social welfare programs to protect them. Can we really say that most whites are racist now or that the government is? Should Blacks who descend from Blacks who owned or sold slaves feel guilty and be punished for ancestral wrongs?”

Ivan Fernando: Wow. (laughter)

Prof. Ignatiev: I know, mind boggling. What an absurd and irrational line of reasoning. They just throw logic out the window entirely. It’s impossible to dialogue with these people. Notice the blind and irrational hatred behind every word! No one has committed violence, genocide and dispossession on the level of white males. The whole purpose of white male culture is to perpetuate their privileged status and continue their oppression of non-whites. Whites don’t have a culture like other races in which traditions and customs are preserved as an expression of a common identity. White culture is an entirely economic and social culture which is about shutting out other people deemed “non-white” as a means of preventing their social and economic advancement! In other words all of ‘white culture’ so-called, stems from hatred of the other, unlike other ethnicities which do have cultures. White people are a disease, they are parasites! They don’t deserve to live!

Ivan Fernando: I am sorry, but we are starting to run low on time. Let me ask you, have you suffered any attacks personally, or received any threats for your advice to your students during your final class?

Prof. Ignatiev: (laughter) No. I haven’t. In fact all the responses I have received, except for a few e-mails have been positive. I feel vindicated. Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males. Obama is president, and I think there is an excellent chance that we will never have a white male president again. I think we are witnessing the breaking of the back of the white male power structure. We will still have residual white males that must be dealt with, but I am confident that we’ve won. Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses!

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/

Congratulations on exposing yourself. Talk about insane :oldlol: .

You Cant Ban Me
02-29-2016, 08:19 PM
mfs think about us 24/7

black excellence

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 08:21 PM
Damn. longtime loser just got obliterated like that MSNBC anchor :oldlol:

Poor one out to a shrimp dick RACIST alt, too afraid to post his thoughts on his main account.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 08:32 PM

No wonder you're such a delusional racial fanatic, considering you think a man who has said the following things could blow any argument "out of the water":

Oh Destra *********ing to his own words as always. You're the same moron that defends the Civil War era South saying that the ****ing South was less racist than the North. You're a fvcking delusional moron who's too stuck in his own warped point of view that you project your insane thoughts onto other people. I never even heard of this guy so miss me with your bull shit.

Damn. longtime loser just got obliterated like that MSNBC anchor

Poor one out to a shrimp dick RACIST alt, too afraid to post his thoughts on his main account.

Seems like Dresta has his own little lap dog. :lol God damn the ISH klan gets so butthurt when you call out racists.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 08:46 PM
Seems like Dresta has his own little lap dog. :lol God damn the ISH klan gets so butthurt when you call out racists.

Says the clown linking a book (to reaffirm your stance) written by an author that wants to wipe out an ENTIRE race of people. :oldlol:

Get back in your hole, cockroach.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Need a history lesson?

Here you go, I got you.

I heard about the Irish Indentured Servants thing but I really didn't know it was that bad...reparations to the Irish too!:cheers:

There are poor Irish Americans right? :confusedshrug:

Dresta
02-29-2016, 08:57 PM
Oh Destra *********ing to his own words as always. You're the same moron that defends the Civil War era South saying that the ****ing South was less racist than the North. You're a fvcking delusional moron who's too stuck in his own warped point of view that you project your insane thoughts onto other people. I never even heard of this guy so miss me with your bull shit.

Something i've never said, but keep making things up you worthless shitstain. How can one measure racism exactly? A bunch of northern states did pass laws prohibiting the migration of blacks, free or slave. John Randolph (a slaveowner) did manumit his slaves, and buy them large amounts of land in Ohio, where they were violently expelled by racist northerners. Abe Lincoln himself saw slavery as an insoluble problem due to the widespread dislike and distrust of blacks in both the North and the South. You're the one always settling for childish historical reductionisms to fit into your pathetic white-hating narrative.

You've never heard of the guy that wrote the book you just recommended to everyone?

oooook then

:hammerhead:

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:03 PM
I would like to get a response to these two links.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/12/black-white-unemployment-gap/421497/

http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

The first one shows that no matter what level of education, black americans have a harder time finding jobs.

The second shows a study in which resumes were sent out to some 13000 prospective jobs with the only real difference being the names on the resume. If it was Becky or Brian, as opposed to Shaquanda or Tyrone, you were much more likely to get a call back.

Now UK2K, NumberSix, and Godzuki all like to imply that there is no racism, that blacks are just immoral and lazy. Please explain or give your observation as to these two links.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 09:08 PM
I'm sure you heard the old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I use that to say it true that many Black children grow up without a father. Mostly due to incareration. But how did this start? Because back when welfare was implemented, one of the stipulations was that the FATHER COULD NOT BE IN THE HOME. Those children grew up in that environment and thus were subliminally trained to not have father's around.

All races of people use drugs. In fact, statics show that whites use and abuse drugs and alcohol at a far higher rate than any other race. But do you know why you feel its only a probe in the black community? Because blacks get busted more than any other race because law enforcement are actually LOOKING for black criminals.

Blacks have no control over the schools they send their children to. Why we should be blames for that is beyond me. And when we tried to have to our own schools, white racists burned it down.

But how were gangs created? They were originally created to help fight white racists. The fighting began over turf. And why? Because of drugs. How are the drugs getting into our communities?

I honestly feel blacks commit crime no more than any other race the difference is the police actually go out LOOKING for blacks to commit crimes. Let's face it. Most blacks are in jail due to a drug related offense. And make up a large portion of the prison population. How can that be when whites are more prone to use and sale drugs?

Simply put? If we were afforded the same opportunities. We be doing just as well.

brought up asians because they value education and family. Does the black community? Do the kids grow up dreaming of going to Harvard? No, they grow up dreaming of being the next great rapper. That's not racism either, that's a culture thing, because I know none of my friends grew up wanting to be rappers or athletes, we wanted to be engineers and astronauts and doctors.

It's easy to acknowledge the problem. I agree that everything you mentioned is a problem. But in order to remedy this problem, we must look at the root. You refuse to do this.
Some of what you say is partially kinda true. A lot of what you say is just blaming someone else. Making the argument 'blacks get caught doing drugs cause the cops were looking for us' is... humorous. I only got caught robbing a bank cause they were looking for me to rob a bank. Lol

What root is it? Racism? That's the root? Why can't you be a doctor? What barrier prevents you from doing what Ben Carson did? He got lucky cause he never accidentally robbed someone?

You've got guys who have their son executed and won't help the cops find the shooters cause he's too OG. What kind of stupid shit is that? That mentality is ingrained in a large portion of black society. Back to what I said, it's values. Your average 8 year old white kid has different aspirations than your average 8 year old white kid. If you asked me to pick out one thing to change in order to help the black community, it'd be having fathers raise their children.

That's the root. All roads leads to that. Every problem leads to that.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 09:10 PM
Something i've never said, but keep making things up you worthless shitstain. How can one measure racism exactly? A bunch of northern states did pass laws prohibiting the migration of blacks, free or slave. John Randolph (a slaveowner) did manumit his slaves, and buy them large amounts of land in Ohio, where they were violently expelled by racist northerners. Abe Lincoln himself saw slavery as an insoluble problem due to the widespread dislike and distrust of blacks in both the North and the South.

You've never heard of the guy that wrote the book you just recommended to everyone?

oooook then

I'm not even going to waste my time with a delusional sack of shit like you. You have a crazy narrative in your mind that I'm some wild racist because the reality is that you're such a ridiculous bigot that you think other people are equally as demented as you are.

Like look at this shit:

You're the one always settling for childish historical reductionisms to fit into your pathetic white-hating narrative.

Somehow speaking out against racism equals white hating. Jesus christ you're a delusional little man.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Now UK2K, NumberSix, and Godzuki all like to imply that there is no racism, that blacks are just immoral and lazy. Please explain or give your observation as to these two links.
This is why I don't waste much time talking to you.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:24 PM
Some of what you say is partially kinda true. A lot of what you say is just blaming someone else. Making the argument 'blacks get caught doing drugs cause the cops were looking for us' is... humorous. I only got caught robbing a bank cause they were looking for me to rob a bank. Lol
Dude. You stated that drug abuse is one of the reasons for blacks being in the situation they're in. I told you that ALL RACES SUFFER FROM DRUG ABUSE. ALL!!!!! A-L-L!!!!! Not just blacks. You see it as a problem in the black community because law enforcement are looking for the blacks doing drugs. Hell it's a a t that drug and alcohol abuse tend to be higher in white americans than any other race. AND, seeing as how White Americans make up 60% of our country, how is it that so many more blacks are jailed as opposed to whites? ????

You've got guys who have their son executed and won't help the cops find the shooters cause he's too OG. What kind of stupid shit is that? That mentality is ingrained in a large portion of black society. Back to what I said, it's values. Your average 8 year old white kid has different aspirations than your average 8 year old white kid. If you asked me to pick out one thing to change in order to help the black community, it'd be having fathers raise their children.

That's the root. All roads leads to that. Every problem leads to that.
Lol. You're incredible. Really? Thus right here is another problem that the black and Latino communities have to contend with. The example you're using is sooooo small. Why does the black race have to assume responsibility for the short comming of a few? You don't do it for whites. It's not done when it's whites.

Dresta
02-29-2016, 09:24 PM
I'm not even going to waste my time with a delusional sack of shit like you. You have a crazy narrative in your mind that I'm some wild racist because the reality is that you're such a ridiculous bigot that you think other people are equally as demented as you are.

Like look at this shit:

Somehow speaking out against racism equals white hating. Jesus christ you're a delusional little man.

"Speaking out against racism" - :roll:

You just referenced and recommended a book to everyone written by a guy who said he wants to exterminate all white people and dance around their corpses, and you have the audacity to call me a bigot. That's "speaking out against racism" in that poor little deluded pea-brain of yours? Yes, of course, i'm the delusional one. Now i know where you get all your insane opinions from--you are unequivocally an outright and unrepentant racist. And notice how this imbecile's arguments mimic those of his intellectual hero: "you don't agree with my insane opinions so you're a klansman or white supremacist"--you've really just exposed yourself as the biggest joke on this site, and that really is saying something.

You need to do some serious soul-searching and expel all that maniacal hatred from your heart--it makes you look like a straight-up lunatic.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:26 PM
This is why I don't waste much time talking to you.
Ohhhhhhh. Wait a minute. When we were discussing Larry Elder, did you or did you not say that racism doesn't exist or is insignificant?????

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 09:28 PM

Oh and I'm going to quote this post just to show that you're a complete loon. Turns out as always, the right must lie about everything. Maybe you should look at the disclaimer to the site that you linked

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/disclaimer/

[QUOTE]The original content on this blog is largely satirical.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 09:30 PM
"Speaking out against racism" - :roll:

You just referenced and recommended a book to everyone written by a guy who said he wants to exterminate all white people and dance around their corpses, and you have the audacity to call me a bigot. That's "speaking out against racism" in that poor little deluded pea-brain of yours? Yes, of course, i'm the delusional one. Now i know where you get all your insane opinions from--you are unequivocally an outright and unrepentant racist. And notice how this imbecile's arguments mimic those of his intellectual hero: "you don't agree with my insane opinions so you're a klansman or white supremacist"--you've really just exposed yourself as the biggest joke on this site, and that really is saying something.

You need to do some serious soul-searching and expel all that maniacal hatred from your heart--it makes you look like a straight-up lunatic.

Why you lying Dresta?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/847/e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

SugarHill
02-29-2016, 09:32 PM
ad hominem attacks on deck

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:34 PM
These are YOUR WORDS SIX.....

Nobody is holding blacks back. Any black person you see who is a loser, is of their own making. Now obviously, if you grow up in a crime infested neighborhood with a ghetto trash single mother are you going to be at a disadvantage? Of course. Everybody knows that. But the evil white devil isn't forcing young black women to become pregnant by deadbeat scumbags, criminals and losers. They're making that choice themselves. It's a bad decision. Bad decisions = bad outcomes.

Institutional racism or systemic racism doesn't exist.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 09:35 PM
Ohhhhhhh. Wait a minute. When we were discussing Larry Elder, did you or did you not say that racism doesn't exist or is insignificant?????
I said neither. I said plenty of individual people are racist whether it's conscious or unconscious but there's only so much you can do. There's already anti-discrimination laws but you can't read people's minds.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 09:38 PM
These are YOUR WORDS SIX.....
The only institutional racism that exists (affirmative action) is favorable to blacks.

And being raised by a poor uneducated single mother isn't racism. Whatever race you are, if you're raised by a poor uneducated single mother, you're going to be at a severe disadvantage. It happens that single motherhood is much more common among blacks than anybody else, but that's a choice each of these individual women make. Nobody is forcing young black women to be single mothers. It's not racism, it's bad decisions.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 09:40 PM
Oh and I'm going to quote this post just to show that you're a complete loon. Turns out as always, the right must lie about everything. Maybe you should look at the disclaimer to the site that you linked

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/disclaimer/

Yeah that's right, that whole interview was completely made up. I wonder how much of the copy and paste garbage that you post is also incorrect factual.

And it turns out that the whole thing with the professor is a hoax which no surprised spread by the right wing morons like yourself who are so obsessed with the left and racism that you'd believe this bull shit story. You tried for the personal attack and failed miserably.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/3/1259776/-HOAXES-101-M-I-T-Harvard-BostColl-Professor-Tells-White-Males-to-Commit-Suicide

Oh wow :oldlol: This is awkward. Someone is looking like a complete asshole and its not me. Tell me how Drestra's balls taste. You're like a little poodle barking at the heels behind a much bigger dog, only this time your dog is full of shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpxNalcHURUaJKo/giphy.gif

Your infatuation for that poster is creepy and distubring. Maybe you should get that checked out? I quoted one post of his and your spazzing out like the pathetic worm I figured you for. :oldlol:

Unfortunately for you, the authors' fanatical opinions are all over youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

And lol @ posting white tear memes. Would it help to know that I'm not a so-called "white", you inbred fvck? :oldlol:

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:43 PM
I said neither. I said plenty of individual people are racist whether it's conscious or unconscious but there's only so much you can do. There's already anti-discrimination laws but you can't read people's minds.
Dude. You said no body is holding blacks back but blacks. I sent two links showing that's just not true. Now.....please. give an explanation as to why blacks can get a college degree and still have a harder time fiNing employment as opposed to whites in with the same degree. THREE TIMES LESS!!!!!! Explain why if you have a black sounding name, you're less likely getting a call back for a job. AND THAT'S JUST THE RESUME!!!!! God help the ones that slip through the cracks and actually get an interview and the employer sees it's a black person.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:47 PM
The only institutional racism that exists (affirmative action) is favorable to blacks.

And being raised by a poor uneducated single mother isn't racism. Whatever race you are, if you're raised by a poor uneducated single mother, you're going to be at a severe disadvantage. It happens that single motherhood is much more common among blacks than anybody else, but that's a choice each of these individual women make. Nobody is forcing young black women to be single mothers. It's not racism, it's bad decisions.
Lol. Funny how you left out "systematic". Exactly how many studies, videoe, example, do I have you show you before you admit there is a problem? ????

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:48 PM
Let me ask you Six...... did you read or even glance at the links I sent you?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 09:48 PM
Watch longtime loser shuck and jive that youtube video.

"Bu-bu-but, its a hoax!!" F*cking idiot. :oldlol:

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Dude. You said no body is holding blacks back but blacks. I sent two links showing that's just not true. Now.....please. give an explanation as to why blacks can get a college degree and still have a harder time fiNing employment as opposed to whites in with the same degree. THREE TIMES LESS!!!!!! Explain why if you have a black sounding name, you're less likely getting a call back for a job. AND THAT'S JUST THE RESUME!!!!! God help the ones that slip through the cracks and actually get an interview and the employer sees it's a black person.
Well this is a difference between the left and the right and because you're on the left and people on the left generally don't care about property rights, we're just not going to agree on this.

Somebody's business is they're property. As far as I'm concerned, they can hire or not hire anybody they want for whatever reason they want. Nobody is entitled to a job at somebody else's private business. The guy that owns that business doesn't owe you a job.

You're free to start your own business. Nothing is stopping you. Nobody is preventing and black person from doing that.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 09:54 PM
Lol. Funny how you left out "systematic". Exactly how many studies, videoe, example, do I have you show you before you admit there is a problem? ????
Probably because it doesn't mean anything.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 09:54 PM
UK said drugs were a black problem. I sure would like to get his response to these links/studies

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNG1ZoS4w7W_TA3ajxXE2EDZzinI8g

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/racial-disparity-drug-use_n_3941346.html&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggjMAI&usg=AFQjCNGvMMM7sa199RvTgEJfaL9ek2ikHg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggrMAQ&usg=AFQjCNG4p83z9IEF2hexp_dK-arlra25hQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/2hzhoy/white_people_are_more_likely_to_deal_drugs_but/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFgg3MAg&usg=AFQjCNGuhsRDXu4-ohg3rWO-0vx9_Foxag

ace23
02-29-2016, 09:57 PM
The only institutional racism that exists (affirmative action) is favorable to blacks..
You are ****ing retarded lol.

What do you make of this? Coincidence right? https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0. pdf

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 10:03 PM
Well this is a difference between the left and the right and because you're on the left and people on the left generally don't care about property rights, we're just not going to agree on this.

Somebody's business is they're property. As far as I'm concerned, they can hire or not hire anybody they want for whatever reason they want. Nobody is entitled to a job at somebody else's private business. The guy that owns that business doesn't owe you a job.

You're free to start your own business. Nothing is stopping you. Nobody is preventing and black person from doing that.
So you admit that there is systematic racism, but it's ok because your conservative values dictate that it's ok to be a racist. Got it.

My only rebuttal would be that we had our own at once, and racists whites eradicated it. So please stop with the nonsense.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 10:04 PM
Probably because it doesn't mean anything.
Well you sure thought it meant something when you typed it a few days ago.

TheMan
02-29-2016, 10:13 PM

Holy shit, I'm Mexican so I'm not white nor black but this Prof Ignatiev dude sounds like a lunatic going around espousing genocide.

Why isn't he in jail :confusedshrug:

I'd also like to add that not all whites are the same. Even if we were to entertain his belief that white males are consumed with dominating other races, it's specifically been a handful of white ethnicities that went around invading and subjucating other peoples like the Greeks, Romans and in recent times, the English, Spanish, Portuguese, Germans, Dutch and French. Are we gonna kill off the Polish people? They have done anything to people of color. What about the Swedes? The Romanians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Czechs etc...

What about the Japanese? Their Empire was ruthless, ask the Chinese. Or the Turks, do they count as white or nah. The Mongols count? The Persians went around dominating Eurasia, they beefed with the Ancient Greeks? :lol

What a stupid argument...all humans have been involved in dominating other peoples, I didn't even mention the Aztecs who terrorized neighboring tribes

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 10:19 PM
Holy shit, I'm Mexican so I'm not white nor black but this Prof Ignatiev dude sounds like a lunatic going around espousing genocide.

Why isn't he in jail :confusedshrug:

Watch the youtube link I posted and this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gGJ29oX3UA) while you're at it.

The guy is a deranged psychopath. And the sad part? He taught at a few prominent schools in this country.

NumberSix
02-29-2016, 10:31 PM
So you admit that there is systematic racism, but it's ok because your conservative values dictate that it's ok to be a racist. Got it.

My only rebuttal would be that we had our own at once, and racists whites eradicated it. So please stop with the nonsense.
Again, this is why I don't waste much time talking to you.

UK2K
02-29-2016, 10:31 PM
UK said drugs were a black problem. I sure would like to get his response to these links/studies

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNG1ZoS4w7W_TA3ajxXE2EDZzinI8g

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/racial-disparity-drug-use_n_3941346.html&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggjMAI&usg=AFQjCNGvMMM7sa199RvTgEJfaL9ek2ikHg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFggrMAQ&usg=AFQjCNG4p83z9IEF2hexp_dK-arlra25hQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/2hzhoy/white_people_are_more_likely_to_deal_drugs_but/&ved=0ahUKEwjxzrPSr57LAhUS72MKHasHCHQQFgg3MAg&usg=AFQjCNGuhsRDXu4-ohg3rWO-0vx9_Foxag

Sure, I'll respond.

First link answered itself...

This partly reflects racial differences in the drug markets in black and white communities. In poor black neighborhoods, drugs tend to be sold outdoors, in the open. In white neighborhoods, by contrast, drug transactions typically happen indoors, often between friends and acquaintances. If you sell drugs outside, you're much more likely to get caught.

Perfectly reasonable, logical explanation. And it's true. I sold before, but always to my friends. I didn't stand on the street corner with a half O trying to dime it out. That's stupid.

Also, black areas of the city are high crime areas, agree? Just, generally. So where will most cops patrol? High crime areas, right? So when you're standing on the street corner like a dumbass for 5 hours shaking everyone's hand, of course police are going to see it. I have a solution, instead of 70% of officers on shift working the ghetto and 30% working the suburbs, we'll make it an even 50/50 split, so everything is fair. Good luck with the 20% drop in officer presence.

Every argument, no matter what, you will turn it into racism, somehow, someway. There's no point.

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Again, this is why I don't waste much time talking to you.
This is unfortunate Six. Even though we disagree. I always respected your opinion. You never insult me. You present strong arguments.

G-Funk
02-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Me as a Mexican American I've witnessed racism almost every day. A lot of us have been desensitized or chose to ignore it. But if u become sensitive u would see it clearly. I don't know how much blacks go through daily cause I'm not black. But IMO they are villainized more than any other race. And although I'm not black I sympathized with them because I feel the racism towards my kind. So I try to stick up for them every chance I get.

G-Funk
02-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Dude... there have been laws proposed and some that have been even passed that are anti-Latino.

You keep mentioning other 'races' that have overcome institutionalized racism, but continue to forget that there are CURRENT laws and bills proposed such as Arizona SB1070. Also last I checked, Asians or other immigrants weren't used every election cycle as scapegoats and vilified by politicians causing widespread hate. Mexicans get vilified every election cycle and the hate/racism floods out.

https://www.cah.utexas.edu/ssspot/lesson_plans/images/lesson_1_clip_image002.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/62/9b/4b629b2f03dbea7782b7754abd9eb8e6.jpg

FACT is, Latinos were/continue to share the same fate that blacks have/do. Blacks/latinos CONTINUE to be seen as second class citizens beneath other races/ethnicities. You can continue to talk about the past all you want, but the fact is both still suffer from the same social and institutionalized oppression whether you want to admit it or not.

And why do you think latinos continue to live in poor crime ridden areas? because they want too? because they're inherently prone to be violent?

Or is the answer more complicated and deeper than you would like to admit?

"Era of victimization" what kind of buzzword crap is that? :rolleyes:

Shit is real, not sure if you read the news but blacks and latinos continue to be demonized. Institutionalized laws and society views continue to view us as second class citizens, at times even by so called 'liberals'.

And just how you claim your father worked his way up, so have millions of blacks and hispanics, but unfortunately not everyone has the same opportunities. I know tons and tons of people that have tried and tried, but just can't seem to overcome and better their situation. You make it seem as tho nobody is trying, as tho it's as simple as just working hard, but there are millions of people that do just that every day.

We (blacks and hispanics) have to work even harder than any other race/ethnic group just to be on par with non blacks/hispanics.

Also, I never stated that Black and Mexican struggles were exactly the same, just that they were comparable which they are.

ROFL @ 'Piggy-backing' when the Republican front runner and his supporters have been vocal about their feelings towards Mexicans.

ROFL@ 'Piggy-backing' when Mexicans continue to get killed by cops #brownlivesmatter but don't get much media attention.

I can post links such as this one: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/02/amilcar-perez-lopez-san-francisco-police-killing

But none of that will matter to some of you, after all Im just "piggy-backing" :rolleyes:good post

Dresta
02-29-2016, 11:16 PM
"
Thing is, i'd never heard of the guy--he's the one that posted the book. And if it's a hoax, it's a rather elaborate one, considering there are videos of him on youtube saying exactly the same shit, and his wikipedia page is also the same. I mean, it sounds like satire, but after looking into it briefly he looks like a real person who actually holds these views. His wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

He founded a journal called "race traitor: journal of the new abolitionism" that declares "Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity" and wants to "abolish" whites. Then there is what he's written in the Harvard Magazine dated from 2002:

http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.

Is he trying to say this guy doesn't exist or something? And if that's the case, then why did he post his book saying it "blew up" someone's arguments about the Irish. If it's a "hoax" then it's one elaborate ass hoax that's for sure.

Guy makes no sense. I'm done arguing with his racist ass.

Let's abolish the white race! (i'm not a racist doe)

lol @ his journal: it's too funny. This is how they reported on Columbine:

All of this is basically a form of authoritarian re-education designed to stifle the individuality of youth. These youth cry out against authority and conformity so they get--more authority and more conformity. What no one has yet to discuss is the generable miserableness of school and the alienation that is an inevitable product of this society, even for the relatively well off. Nor has anyone addressed the constant focus on self-interest and "doing what's good for _yourself_" in the schools. Competitiveness with one's peers is rewarded rather than, say, solidarity. When the cards are stacked against you in such a contest, some kids are inevitably going to refuse to play by the rules. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold targeted jocks not because some industrial band told them to but because jocks represent the arrogance, masculine sexuality, and privilege of American individualism that the boys came to hate along with the institutions of this society--such as the schools--that acknowledge jocks as the "normal" and "healthy" American youth.

The real white supremacist part of all of this, however, is not the iron cross patches on Harris and Kebold's jackets nor the lyrics of their favorite bands but the the cry "It's not supposed to happen here" that everyone (especially the media) seems to be saying. Claiming that "this kind of thing isn't supposed to happen here" implies, of course, that the murder of kids is "supposed to happen" in some other place--like Black schools and neighborhoods. When a Black child is murdered by cops or a stray bullet in the segregated part of the city the news never seems to get past the back page of the local newspaper, but when white kids start killing white kids in the white part of town Dan Rather and Ted Koppel swoop to the scene. The recent spate of school shootings are not a product of the activities of white supremacist groups, as liberals like the CHD imply. If anything, the shootings have shaken up whites' sense of security rather than bolstering white supremacy. Even if these kids had targeted Black and Latino students (and only one of the fifteen people murdered was Black), the consequence of Harris and Klebold's act is to make whites feel they can no longer be secure even in suburbia or rural America.

Friggin lunatics man. As i said, it explains longtime lurker's unhinged views that's for sure.

[QUOTE]In our view, the country needs some reverse oreos: a whole bunch of folks who look white on the outside but don

97 bulls
02-29-2016, 11:23 PM
Sure, I'll respond.

First link answered itself...

Perfectly reasonable, logical explanation. And it's true. I sold before, but always to my friends. I didn't stand on the street corner with a half O trying to dime it out. That's stupid.

Also, black areas of the city are high crime areas, agree? Just, generally. So where will most cops patrol? High crime areas, right? So when you're standing on the street corner like a dumbass for 5 hours shaking everyone's hand, of course police are going to see it. I have a solution, instead of 70% of officers on shift working the ghetto and 30% working the suburbs, we'll make it an even 50/50 split, so everything is fair. Good luck with the 20% drop in officer presence.

Every argument, no matter what, you will turn it into racism, somehow, someway. There's no point.
Lol. Blacks don't stand on the corner like that. Or at least not make an argument in my opinion.

I honestly don't think crime happens any less. It's just looked at for more in black communities, and blacks are automatically treated like crimnials.

And if you think I'm just making this an excuse. I don't know what to tell you. Facts are facts.

What's your opinion on the link about black resumes vs whites? And it being harder to find job for blacks even when education is the same

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 11:33 PM

Swing and a miss.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif

Watch the youtube link I posted and this one while you're at it.

The guy is a deranged psychopath. And the sad part? He taught at a few prominent schools in this country.

How the hell am I supposed to take anything seriously with the title of that video. "Jewish Professor Noel Ignatiev Advocates for WHITE GENOCIDE " Oh and this lovely quote from the guy who posted it:

This piece of Jew filth says 'Whiteness is a form of Oppression, not a race' and that 'to do aware with Whiteness, we would do away with oppression'. And then he says the best way to o away with it is the 'actual identity' of Blackness, which is a race and exists in his eyes. This blatant anti-White discrimination is taught in Colleges today, so why should well-minded Whites bother with college? Just to get a paper diploma that will not guarantee you a job, during a time when jobs are automatically given to non-Whites over more qualified Whites? Education today is Jewish mind control used against Whites/European natives.

Yes this is someone with a sound mind and completely understands what the professor is saying. He's talking about doing away with the social construct of whiteness which is definitely radical but not as extreme as calling for a white genocide.

[QUOTE]He has argued that his journal Race Traitor intends to "keep bashing the dead white males

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 11:35 PM
Thing is, i'd never heard of the guy--he's the one that posted the book. And if it's a hoax, it's a rather elaborate one, considering there are videos of him on youtube saying exactly the same shit, and his wikipedia page is also the same. I mean, it sounds like satire, but after looking into it briefly he looks like a real person who actually holds these views. His wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

He founded a journal called "race traitor: journal of the new abolitionism" that declares "Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity" and wants to "abolish" whites. Then there is what he's written in the Harvard Magazine dated from 2002:

http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Is he trying to say this guy doesn't exist or something? And if that's the case, then why did he post his book saying it "blew up" someone's arguments about the Irish. If it's a "hoax" then it's one elaborate ass hoax that's for sure.

Guy makes no sense. I'm done arguing with his racist ass.

Let's abolish the white race! (i'm not a racist doe)

lol @ his journal: it's too funny. This is how they reported on Columbine:

Friggin lunatics man. As i said, it explains longtime lurker's unhinged views that's for sure.

Guy is so racist. He's basically saying "acting white"=oppressing people. And that's how the Irish joined the "white club": by oppressing blacks. Standard Marxist bellend; he's just substituted whiteness in the place of class. So as Marx wants to "destroy the bourgeoisie," he wants to destroy white people.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/JJjjSqmYV4tgY/200_s.gif

Dresta
02-29-2016, 11:36 PM
Your views and his are exactly the same. Reading a q&a with him is like reading your posts on ISHs. Was he your professor or what?

TheMan
02-29-2016, 11:38 PM
Me as a Mexican American I've witnessed racism almost every day. A lot of us have been desensitized or chose to ignore it. But if u become sensitive u would see it clearly. I don't know how much blacks go through daily cause I'm not black. But IMO they are villainized more than any other race. And although I'm not black I sympathized with them because I feel the racism towards my kind. So I try to stick up for them every chance I get.
That's part of the reason I'll be heading back to Mexico this summer.

My wife is there, my kids are there, I don't ever want them to feel like they don't belong like I have during parts of my life growing up in Chicago. We'll have a nice comfortable standard of living in our country, no need to put up with the Donald Drumpf bullshit.

Even just walking outdoors in mi Mexico, I breathe an air of freedom you just don't feel in the US (looking over your shoulder for thugs and or cops).

I recommend all the educated Mexican Americans to go back to our homeland and work at making our nation great... :rockon:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-29-2016, 11:48 PM
How the hell am I supposed to take anything seriously with the title of that video. "Jewish Professor Noel Ignatiev Advocates for WHITE GENOCIDE " Oh and this lovely quote from the guy who posted it:

Did you even watch the video, numbnuts? Take a gander at the schizoid you worship. :oldlol:

more excuses

So you admit to referencing a book, written by someone wanting to destroy an ENTIRE race of people?

Good to know, rat.

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 11:48 PM
Your views and his are exactly the same. Reading a q&a with him is like reading your posts on ISHs. Was he your professor or what?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64581052.jpg

longtime lurker
02-29-2016, 11:55 PM
Did you even watch the video, numbnuts? Take a gander at the schizoid you worship. :oldlol:

So you admit to referencing a book, written by someone that wants to destroy an ENTIRE race of people?

Good to know, rat.

Yes I watched the video you moron. And its pointless without context. But keep up with the false narratives. You're better off letting Dresta talk for you puppy. You must hate Jewish people since you linked the youtube page of someone who writes this

This piece of Jew filth

Why you an anti-semite bro?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Yes I watched the video you moron. And its pointless without context. But keep up with the false narratives. You're better off letting Dresta talk for you puppy. You must hate Jewish people since you linked the youtube page of someone who writes this

There's an entire interview with him on youtube, parts 1 and 2, recording his racist psychobabble. But if analyzing videos is over your head, read up on his wiki page. Even a poster with a 5th grade education level such as yourself can interpret rudimentary text.

FWIW, this isn't a conspiracy and I don't "hate" any race or creed. Just daft cvnts who deliberately use red-herrings when they've been debunked.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 12:23 AM
There's an entire interview with him on youtube, parts 1 and 2, recording his racist psychobabble. But if analyzing videos is over your head, read up on his wiki page. Even a poster with a 5th grade education level such as yourself can interpret rudimentary text.

FWIW, this isn't a conspiracy and I don't "hate" any race or creed. Just daft ***** who deliberately throw red-herrings when they've been debunked.

Reported for anti-semitism.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-01-2016, 12:26 AM
I got nothing

http://45.media.tumblr.com/960cf0aabfbf6253dd4bf6438095abe0/tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif

Yeah, didn't think so.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 12:30 AM

My wife is there, my kids are there, I don't ever want them to feel like they don't belong like I have during parts of my life growing up in Chicago. We'll have a nice comfortable standard of living in our country, no need to put up with the Donald Drumpf bullshit.

Even just walking outdoors in mi Mexico, I breathe an air of freedom you just don't feel in the US (looking over your shoulder for thugs and or cops).

I recommend all the educated Mexican Americans to go back to our homeland and work at making our nation great... :rockon:
It's true. No danger in Mexico.

9erempiree
03-01-2016, 12:33 AM

I admire your nationalistic pride but they are not going back to Mexico.

It's beneficial for them to stay and I have no problems with it.

ALBballer
03-01-2016, 01:05 AM

Dat elitism. Only taking the educated back.

:D

Dresta
03-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Dat elitism. Only taking the educated back.

:D
"They're not sending their best...they're sending criminals...rapists...wankers.."

:yaohappy:

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 01:28 AM
http://45.media.tumblr.com/960cf0aabfbf6253dd4bf6438095abe0/tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif

Yeah, didn't think so.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/FxEwsOF1D79za/200.gif

Time to wrap it up puppy. You fell for a hoax and for some reason you link to anti semetic youtube channels. I'm embarrassed for you, shamelessly swinging off Dresta's nuts while he turned out to be a liar. You're better off just shutting your mouth and remaining a good lap dog.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/mcs/media/images/82377000/jpg/_82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

Dresta
03-01-2016, 01:54 AM
he turned out to be a liar.

]
Saying something over and over again doesn't make it any more true, it just shows how desperately you're trying to cover up your contemptible racism. Now run off back to your mummy and say some nice goodnight prayers to your precious Lord Marx and his benighted Saint Ignatiev like a good little boy; who knows, maybe he'll grant your wish and eradicate the white race for you--it's important to have hope.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Time to wrap it up puppy. You fell for a hoax and for some reason you link to anti semetic youtube channels. I'm embarrassed for you, shamelessly swinging off Dresta's nuts while he turned out to be a liar. You're better off just shutting your mouth and remaining a good lap dog.

Yikes. Another post about "dresta"? Haven't seen one post of his prior to this thread, but whoever he is, dude's living rent free like Freddy and the kids on Elm St. :oldlol:

Constantly being rebuked and proven wrong has obviously got you unhinged, bud. Twisting reality by way of "conspiracy" won't help you cope though. Neither will backing a psycho open to genocide.

UK2K
03-01-2016, 08:07 AM
Lol. Blacks don't stand on the corner like that. Or at least not make an argument in my opinion.

I honestly don't think crime happens any less. It's just looked at for more in black communities, and blacks are automatically treated like crimnials.

And if you think I'm just making this an excuse. I don't know what to tell you. Facts are facts.

What's your opinion on the link about black resumes vs whites? And it being harder to find job for blacks even when education is the same
I agree with you kinda.. drug use is probably similar. Other crime... not so much. Again, the worse areas of crime get patrolled more. How about don't ****ing break the law? I know it's a crazy idea but... like you're really sitting here arguing that blacks get caught more than whites. If you weren't doing shit, it wouldn't be an issue in the first place lol.

The article even said (and if you've ever lived in a rough area) you'd know that's how it's done. Stand on the corner and wait. The petty dealers have to do it like that. High crime equals more patrols. More patrols equals more arrests ONLY if you're breaking the law. You're bitching about getting caught too much. Lolololololol.

As for the resumes, I agree with you on that. But that's not racism as much as it is not having to deal with someone who wants or needs special attention/accommodations. You know, as well as I do, that if you had a business, and two guys named Jeff and La'Quantay applied for a position, you know damn well you are hiring Jeff. Unless you pick the black (assumed) because he's black, then that makes you a racist.

Long Duck Dong
03-01-2016, 08:27 AM
:lol So a group of people that had slave labor for hundreds of years and have had an advantage since then still can't feed their families?

Africans and Arabs have had slave labor long before whites stepped on the dark continent. In fact Africa is one of the few places where slavery still exists today. So what's Africa's excuse? :confusedshrug:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Africans and Arabs have had slave labor long before whites stepped on the dark continent. In fact Africa is one of the few places where slavery still exists today. So what's Africa's excuse? :confusedshrug:

You must be a total mouthbreather if you think the slavery that occurred in the ancient world even holds a candle to the slavery that the Ethnocentric whites imposed.

UK2K
03-01-2016, 08:44 AM

You must be a total mouthbreather if you think the slavery that occurred in the ancient world even holds a candle to the slavery that the Ethnocentric whites imposed.
You mean the slavery that still exists today?

9erempiree
03-01-2016, 09:48 AM

I have explained this many times and will no longer do so....

Go google "arab slave trade"

TheMan
03-01-2016, 09:50 AM
It's true. No danger in Mexico.
It's true :confusedshrug:

There are dangerous parts in Mexico where the drug cartels are going at it, where I'm from isn't though. Google Santiago de Queretaro for yourself if you don't believe me. Even in the US there are dangerous parts and safe parts amirite? I bet your comfy suburb isn't nothing like the mean streets of Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Baltimore etc. Their violence doesn't affect your existence, what happens in Ciudad Juarez doesn't affect my life in Queretaro :confusedshrug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8PbzrCbr4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taYqsdoBK1Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There are also YouTube videos of white Americans and Europeans moving to Mexico and confirming what I told you that they feel safe and nothing ever happens to them :confusedshrug:

9erempiree
03-01-2016, 09:56 AM
It's true :confusedshrug:

There are dangerous parts in Mexico where the drug cartels are going at it, where I'm from isn't though. Google Santiago de Queretaro for yourself if you don't believe me. Even in the US there are dangerous parts and safe parts amirite? I bet your comfy suburb isn't nothing like the mean streets of Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Baltimore etc. Their violence doesn't affect your existence, what happens in Ciudad Juarez doesn't affect my life in Queretaro :confusedshrug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8PbzrCbr4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taYqsdoBK1Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That elitist attitude combined with your earlier comments about 'educated people' should move back to Mexico. Why only educated?

That's because the Mexicans don't want the criminals they send over to us.

There are also YouTube videos of white Americans and Europeans moving to Mexico and confirming what I told you that they feel safe and nothing ever happens to them :confusedshrug:

That elitist attitude combined with your earlier comments about 'educated people' should move back to Mexico. Why only educated?

We can keep the lawnmowers and criminals right?

UK2K
03-01-2016, 10:13 AM

Dude acts like the 200 years of slavery in America was the worst instance of slavery the world has ever seen. :lol :lol

African slaves being sold to one another...

In Senegambia, between 1300 and 1900, close to one-third of the population was enslaved. In early Islamic states of the western Sudan, including Ghana (750–1076), Mali (1235–1645), Segou (1712–1861), and Songhai (1275–1591), about a third of the population were enslaved. In Sierra Leone in the 19th century about half of the population consisted of enslaved people. In the 19th century at least half the population was enslaved among the Duala of the Cameroon and other peoples of the lower Niger, the Kongo, and the Kasanje kingdom and Chokwe of Angola. Among the Ashanti and Yoruba a third of the population consisted of enslaved people.

One million Europeans were enslaved.

According to Robert Davis between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves to North Africa and the Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th centuries.[26][27] The coastal villages and towns of Italy, Portugal, Spain and Mediterranean islands were frequently attacked by the pirates and long stretches of the Italian and Spanish coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants; after 1600 Barbary pirates occasionally entered the Atlantic and struck as far north as Iceland.

African slaves were taken to the ME and Asia as well thousands of years ago...

The Arab slave trade, established in the 8th and 9th centuries AD, involved a small-scale movement of people largely from the eastern Great Lakes region and the Sahel. Islamic law allowed slavery but prohibited slavery involving other pre-existing Muslims; as a result, the main target for slavery were the people who lived in the frontier areas of Islam in Africa.

Once the evil white man put an end to it, the brown people picked up the slack...

However, in the 1800s, the slave trade from Africa to the Islamic countries picked up significantly. When the European slave trade ended around the 1850s, the slave trade to the east picked up significantly.

Livingstone estimated that 80,000 Africans died each year before ever reaching the slave markets of Zanzibar.[64][65][66][67] Zanzibar was once East Africa's main slave-trading port, and under Omani Arabs in the 19th century as many as 50,000 slaves were passing through the city each year.

But its all the white man's fault.

97 bulls
03-01-2016, 10:43 AM
I agree with you kinda.. drug use is probably similar. Other crime... not so much. Again, the worse areas of crime get patrolled more. How about don't ****ing break the law? I know it's a crazy idea but... like you're really sitting here arguing that blacks get caught more than whites. If you weren't doing shit, it wouldn't be an issue in the first place lol.

The article even said (and if you've ever lived in a rough area) you'd know that's how it's done. Stand on the corner and wait. The petty dealers have to do it like that. High crime equals more patrols. More patrols equals more arrests ONLY if you're breaking the law. You're bitching about getting caught too much. Lolololololol.

As for the resumes, I agree with you on that. But that's not racism as much as it is not having to deal with someone who wants or needs special attention/accommodations. You know, as well as I do, that if you had a business, and two guys named Jeff and La'Quantay applied for a position, you know damn well you are hiring Jeff. Unless you pick the black (assumed) because he's black, then that makes you a racist.
Lol. "Special needs/accommodations"???? So now, not only are blacks the most immoral, lazy, but now we're handicapped too??? Unbelievable.

What kind of special needs/accommodations do blacks need?

97 bulls
03-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Dude acts like the 200 years of slavery in America was the worst instance of slavery the world has ever seen. :lol :lol

African slaves being sold to one another...

One million Europeans were enslaved.

African slaves were taken to the ME and Asia as well thousands of years ago...

Once the evil white man put an end to it, the brown people picked up the slack...

But its all the white man's fault.
All throughout this conversation, it's been you that continues to bring up slavery. I keep talking about what happened AFTER slavery.

TheMan
03-01-2016, 11:28 AM
I admire your nationalistic pride but they are not going back to Mexico.

It's beneficial for them to stay and I have no problems with it.
For the first time in more than four decades, more Mexican immigrants*are returning to their home country than coming to the United*States,*according to a report released Thursday.
From 2009 to 2014, an estimated 870,000 Mexicans came to the United States while 1 million*returned home, a net loss for the United*States of 130,000, according to the*report from the Pew Research Center. That historic shift comes at a*time when*immigration has become a contentious focal point in*the 2016 presidential race, as*Republicans and Democrats argue*over how best to modernize the nation's immigration system.

Mark Hugo Lopez, director of Hispanic research at the center, said the net decline in Mexicans was driven by the Great Recession in the United States that made it harder to find jobs, an improving economy in Mexico and tighter border security.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/19/mexicans-returning-home-migration-shift-united-states/76013230/

IMO, an improving economy in Mexico is the most important factor in more Mexicans returning to Mexico than going to the US. It was never about wanting to live amongst you gringos, if Mexico ever reaches it's potential, hell even if it get's near Canada's standard of living, no Mexican will migrate to the US. When Mexicans leave our homeland, we do it with a heavy heart and most dream of one day returning.

I've lived half my life in the US and the other half in Mexico, acter this summer I will go back and never return except for vacation with the family (Disneyland, Universal Studios et al) but that's it. I love the US but I prefer my homeland.

ALBballer
03-01-2016, 12:03 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/19/mexicans-returning-home-migration-shift-united-states/76013230/

IMO, an improving economy in Mexico is the most important factor in more Mexicans returning to Mexico than going to the US. It was never about wanting to live amongst you gringos, if Mexico ever reaches it's potential, hell even if it get's near Canada's standard of living, no Mexican will migrate to the US. When Mexicans leave our homeland, we do it with a heavy heart and most dream of one day returning.

I've lived half my life in the US and the other half in Mexico, acter this summer I will go back and never return except for vacation with the family (Disneyland, Universal Studios et al) but that's it. I love the US but I prefer my homeland.

I agree for the most part an improving economy will help probably help keep the lower middle class to upper middle class in Mexico. But the poor class that probably consists of the Amerindians and the lower class mestizos will probably still immigrate because Mexico does not have the safety net to support them. And let's be honest, these Mestizos and Amerindians are discriminated in Mexico as well and the African descent Mexicans are the most looked down upon. The elite in Mexico tend to be more European and mass media in Mexico promotes more European looking individuals in the news and tv shows. Not to mention the hostile xenophobic views Mexicans have towards Hondurans, Guatemalan, Nicaraguans etc.

Mexico isn't' some sanctuary from "racism" due to history in colonization but due to Mexico being a mainly homogeneous identity (homogeneous referring to identifying as Mexican) and you can only be Mexican if you were born in Mexico there is more unity compared to the United States that encompasses a wider variety of racial groups, ethnic groups, religious groups and so forth.

I wish you luck in your move regardless.