PDA

View Full Version : So where should Durant and Bron go this off season?

Cocaine80s
02-29-2016, 12:04 AM
Serious, if they dont team up this summer they are beta as ****

warriorfan
02-29-2016, 12:06 AM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina

Cocaine80s
02-29-2016, 12:07 AM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina
No offense but you should kill yourself

G.U.S.
02-29-2016, 12:10 AM
No offense but you should kill yourself

That would free up 90% of Jeff's bandwidth

DMAVS41
02-29-2016, 12:10 AM
Durant should go to Boston. It's a perfect situation for him imo...and with that Nets pick...the Celtics could add another huge piece along with Durant.

Thomas/Bradley/Crowder/Durant...scary good...maybe the add Ezeli....

I'm assuming Durant isn't beta enough to go to the Warriors...

Lebron? LOL

InsanityKills
02-29-2016, 12:12 AM
That would free up 90% of Jeff's bandwidth
Slayed!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHAT A TIME!

Black and White
Durant should go to Boston. It's a perfect situation for him imo...and with that Nets pick...the Celtics could add another huge piece along with Durant.

Lebron? LOL

Yes, other than staying in OKC coming to Boston is his best option, as we discussed in that other thread.

Cocaine80s

Lebron? LOL
That team goes nowhere unless they add another star

G-Funk
02-29-2016, 12:13 AM
Both are going to the Lakers. Bron has to come off the bench tho.

Jk Bron is staying put. Durant is really going to weight his options. Does he want to stay still with a team who had already peaked and will not spend the extra money to improve? Will he go to the team who won the championship that summer and accept a smaller roll. Does he go to a lottery team and puts his trust they can build a contender in the next 2-3 years.

outbreak
02-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Yes, other than staying in OKC coming to Boston is his best option, as we discussed in that other thread.
Orlando apparently believe they have a shot at him. I don't buy it but there's intrigue based on the fact they will have enough space to sign two max deals and then go over the cap for fournier as well, they have an ownership proven to be happy spending money and they'd have enough young assets to also be active in the trade market. if talking package deal in free agency something like conley, oladipo, durant, gordon, vucevic could be scary too and be in the east. Vucevic, Oladipo and a top 10 pick could be sent off in a trade as well.

I agree though Boston is just as good a fit with less moving parts to make it make sense.

Basically I think he should either go to GSW or jump to the east so he has an easier run to at least the conference finals every year. Realistically nearly any team with some cap space could be an eastern contender with Durant.

Mr. Jabbar
02-29-2016, 12:18 AM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-29-2016, 12:23 AM
Would anyone actually take Bron over KD this off season?

outbreak
02-29-2016, 12:24 AM
Would anyone actually take Bron over KD this off season?
Bron would make a non contender a contender but he wouldn't make most contenders better if they aren't built for him

guy
02-29-2016, 12:29 AM
Let's be honest. Lebron is going to begggggggg KD to come to Cleveland :oldlol:

DMAVS41
02-29-2016, 12:35 AM
That team goes nowhere unless they add another star

Not true imo. They'd have to add more, but they don't need another star.

They could be elite on both ends and have the lineup flexibility to put out their own version of a death lineup that would be dominant against most teams.

Smart, Bradley, and Crowder are the exact type of players you want around Durant.

Black and White
02-29-2016, 01:07 AM
Orlando apparently believe they have a shot at him. I don't buy it but there's intrigue based on the fact they will have enough space to sign two max deals and then go over the cap for fournier as well, they have an ownership proven to be happy spending money and they'd have enough young assets to also be active in the trade market. if talking package deal in free agency something like conley, oladipo, durant, gordon, vucevic could be scary too and be in the east. Vucevic, Oladipo and a top 10 pick could be sent off in a trade as well.

I agree though Boston is just as good a fit with less moving parts to make it make sense.

Basically I think he should either go to GSW or jump to the east so he has an easier run to at least the conference finals every year. Realistically nearly any team with some cap space could be an eastern contender with Durant.

I could see Orlando working, the framework of both Boston and Orlando is promising with Orlando having the room for a second star and us being able to get a second star using our Nets pick, I think it's a long shot for both of us, my gut tells me he is staying

Lebronxrings
02-29-2016, 01:09 AM
both have 0 help on their teams so i don't expect them to stay, especially lebron who decided to join the cavs, turned them from a lottery first pick to an elite team but is getting shat on by griffin and gilbert who are stealing from him.

Lebron to spurs

Durant to Toronto.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-29-2016, 01:09 AM
For Boston, I don't think Thomas fits with Durant. Unless you plan to have him coming off the bench. And then the 5 needs to be a two-way player with rim protection, imo. Unless I'm vastly underestimating Bradley as a potential #2 (in this case he would need to be a high tier #2). Good luck finding that guy.

Black and White
02-29-2016, 01:10 AM
both have 0 help on their teams so i don't expect them to stay, especially lebron who decided to join the cavs, turned them from a lottery first pick to an elite team but is getting shat on by griffin and gilbert who are stealing from him.

Lebron to spurs

Durant to Toronto.

:facepalm

Black and White
02-29-2016, 01:11 AM
For Boston, I don't think Thomas fits with Durant. Unless you plan to have him coming off the bench. And then the 5 needs to be a two-way player with rim protection, imo. Unless I'm vastly underestimating Bradley(?) as a potential #2. Good luck finding that guy.

Thomas can come off the bench if you want a stronger defensive lineup with Smart, the second player will be acquired with the Nets pick, probably a rim protector of some sort.

coin24
02-29-2016, 01:29 AM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina

Unlimited gh I can see bran going there

Cocaine80s
02-29-2016, 01:45 AM

They could be elite on both ends and have the lineup flexibility to put out their own version of a death lineup that would be dominant against most teams.

Smart, Bradley, and Crowder are the exact type of players you want around Durant.
They definitely need another star

SwishSquared
02-29-2016, 01:50 AM
That team goes nowhere unless they add another starThrow the Brooklyn picks at Denver for Gallo. Something like the '16 and '17 swap.

Smart-Crowder-Durant-Gallo-Amir
Thomas-Bradley-Hunter-Mickey-KO

That team would knock out Clevend in 6. They'd need to hope that Mickey can play C and protect the rim right away. But that'd be a top 3 team in the league imo.

Cocaine80s
02-29-2016, 01:54 AM
Throw the Brooklyn picks at Denver for Gallo. Something like the '16 and '17 swap.

Smart-Crowder-Durant-Gallo-Amir
Thomas-Bradley-Hunter-Mickey-KO

That team would knock out Clevend in 6. They'd need to hope that Mickey can play C and protect the rim right away. But that'd be a top 3 team in the league imo.
Lol that wouldn't even be better than current OKC

And Bron takes KDs lunch money any day, they're better off on the same team

avonbarksdale
02-29-2016, 01:55 AM
why not toronto?

lowry/derozan/carroll/durant/valančiūnas

bench

joseph/ross/johnson/patterson/bismack

goes to the finals 100%

SwishSquared
02-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Lol that wouldn't even be better than current OKC

And Bron takes KDs lunch money any day, they're better off on the same teamWe disagree on that team being worse than OKC. It has better secondary stars and role players. They don't have another top 5 guy like Westbrook, who helps Durant immensely. But Gallo + Crowder > Ibaka + Adams. Stevens >>> Donovan.

And of course Bron + KD is the best combo proposed. That's pairing two top 5 guys. But it's not realistic that they team up. They'd both get roasted.

SwishSquared
02-29-2016, 02:01 AM
why not toronto?

lowry/derozan/carroll/durant/valančiūnas

bench

joseph/ross/johnson/patterson/bismack

goes to the finals 100%I don't know what pieces they have to move to make a max contract slot. Also, on that team J-Val is better suited to coming off the bench. I'd guess they don't have enough cash to sign KD with DDR's cap hold without moving at least one of Joseph/Ross/Carroll/J-Val. Probably J-Val is only one off the table for the Raptors.

Lowry/DDR/Durant/Carroll/Biyombo is a really potent lineup.

tomtucker
02-29-2016, 04:53 AM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina
Can the Warriors afford both him and curry ? :eek: :biggums:

guy
02-29-2016, 07:26 AM

So they'd be a great team that still doesn't win a title. Not sure why that's any better then his current situation.

Gileraracer
02-29-2016, 07:41 AM
Lebron will probably collude again in Miami. Best HGH there

nathanjizzle
02-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Durant to Newyork minus Melo. New york is coming in next year with a high draft pick and melo should be traded for an excelent pg. Durant , Porzingis and an all star level pg. maybe rose, chris paul, kyrie irving or d lillard.

TiagoSimoes
02-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Durant to Newyork minus Melo. New york is coming in next year with a high draft pick and melo should be traded for an excelent pg. Durant , Porzingis and an all star level pg. maybe rose, chris paul, kyrie irving or d lillard.

:roll: :roll:

:no: :no: :no:

diamenz
02-29-2016, 10:00 AM
sign of the times, eh? we just figure they ain't won shit yet, so they up outta there. kd ain't joinin the lebron club though - he ain't that bitch-made.

guy
02-29-2016, 03:30 PM
I guarantee Lebron wishes he never came back to Cleveland because now unless he wants to be hated again he can't leave his current team. If he was anywhere else now, I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem leaving his team to try and team up with Durant somewhere else. He's desperate and he's going to push Durant hard to come to Cleveland, which probably isn't going to happen unless Durant is even more desperate then we thought. At least that wouldn't be as bad as him going to GS though.

Dr Hawk
02-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Durant to the Warriors

Lebron here

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I9_fuLLSAuk/TeTrOBFW7MI/AAAAAAAAG90/Gj5sVjrg9Ck/s1600/RetVillage.jpg

DMAVS41
02-29-2016, 03:47 PM
They definitely need another star

They really don't.

Think about how good the Celtics are right now without Durant. Now imagine them adding Durant, a guy like Ezeli, and one or two more top 10 rotation players at places of need.

You think they couldn't contend? Like...what?

Boston has the 7th best SRS this season...a team that is playing Evan Turner 27 minutes a game.

They'd have a top 5 defense and offense under the above scenario...with the ability to throw crazy scary lineups at teams and play virtually any style if need be.

No team is going to be Warriors level...but they'd be on that next tier for sure under Stevens.

DMAVS41
02-29-2016, 03:49 PM
So they'd be a great team that still doesn't win a title. Not sure why that's any better then his current situation.

I actually think the Celtics would have a better chance for a variety of reasons...not the least being that they play in the East and only have to beat 1 of the Spurs/Warriors.

I'm not saying KD should leave.

I said, if he leaves, Boston is a great destination.

Done_And_Done
02-29-2016, 04:13 PM

Lebron to spurs

Durant to Toronto.

Useless human being

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 04:33 PM
KD going to Golden State

LeBron going to CHina

:lol
:roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: