PDA

View Full Version : Donald J Trump is a Goddamn Mastermind at Playing the Media

Ass Dan
02-29-2016, 12:44 AM
I had a thread here bemoaning Trump's rise, but now, as much as it shocks me I have to give credit where credit is due, and this guy has changed the landscape to such a level, that he likely broke the GOP beyond repair.

Oligarchy.

The USA is an oligarchy, that is why someone like Bernie Sanders can have 27000 people show up for a rally in LA and it is a small blip on the media radar, the Oligarchy wants Hillary and can pull enough strings to make her seem in control and to keep her front and center, but Trump, he is far and away the most media savvy candidate in history, so no matter how much the Oligarchy wanted Jeb! (see financial warchest) Trump was gonna steal all the headlines and remain front and center in the conversation (see your Facebook feed). Jeb! could run commercials all day but Trump would lead the news and talk.

Reality TV.

Reality stars are the biggest stars in the country, no one steals more media time than the Kardashians, and Trump knows this. Trump is also a reality star and he is keenly aware that staying in the media no matter how bad it makes him look is still a good thing, because others will have to deviate from their gameplan and his GOP contemporaries lack the footwork to navigate Donald's media storm.

Racism, the wall and the ban.

he doesn't hate Mexicans or Muslims, this I can guarantee you, people in his world only see green, he says this shit to simply rile his opponents (forcing them to awkwardly deal with it) and appease the lowest common denominator, and it has been so long since they have a candidate they can rally around with a legit shot, they are going mental. Like the youth that got Obama elected, the fringe GOP will get Trump the party nod.

he will build the wall, Mexico will pay for it. Not with a cash transfer, Trump will simply create a border crossing tariff (many countries do this) for goods and people and that tax will more than finance the wall.

he won't ban Muslims, it would cripple the US economy, the US is a champion of the free movement of people and have benefited most from it. he might increase visa regulations or revoke visa free status for certain countries.

Donald Trump is a HRC indictment away from the white house.

Simply amazing.

9erempiree
02-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Do the right thing.

Vote for trump.

Godzuki
02-29-2016, 12:53 AM
every time i hear a Dem say Trump winning helps them it makes me laff :oldlol:

sad thing is when Trump becomes Prez they wont own up to being retard brainwashed by the liberal media :biggums:

Nick Young
02-29-2016, 12:55 AM
every time i hear a Dem say Trump winning helps them it makes me laff :oldlol:

sad thing is when Trump becomes Prez they wont own up to being retard brainwashed by the liberal media :biggums:
That is just a denial coping strategy. Deep down inside the dems all know what is coming.

Ass Dan
02-29-2016, 12:57 AM
Do the right thing.

Vote for trump.

he is still in nomination mode.

not ready for office.

needs to convince the rest of the country he is ready.

his gameplan is not sound for election.

we will see his tone change.

Ass Dan
02-29-2016, 01:00 AM
That is just a denial coping strategy. Deep down inside the dems all know what is coming.

he has the momentum now, but he cannot take this approach to the big contest.

Trump is in the Eastern Conference, he will have to step up to win the finals, this knock down drag out style wont work versus Hillary (see Carly Fiorina scoring points on Trump a few months ago).

Softer, friendlier Trump for the finals. More finesse game. We will see if he can adjust.

FillJackson
02-29-2016, 01:29 AM
the Oligarchy wants Hillary
Ass Dan, without looking which candidate got the most money from Wall Street.

Terahite
02-29-2016, 01:51 AM
Trump will rape all opposition. :lol :lol :lol

https://m.popkey.co/7457d6/O9wpk.gif

Dresta
02-29-2016, 01:57 AM
I had a thread here bemoaning Trump's rise, but now, as much as it shocks me I have to give credit where credit is due, and this guy has changed the landscape to such a level, that he likely broke the GOP beyond repair.

Oligarchy.

The USA is an oligarchy, that is why someone like Bernie Sanders can have 27000 people show up for a rally in LA and it is a small blip on the media radar, the Oligarchy wants Hillary and can pull enough strings to make her seem in control and to keep her front and center, but Trump, he is far and away the most media savvy candidate in history, so no matter how much the Oligarchy wanted Jeb! (see financial warchest) Trump was gonna steal all the headlines and remain front and center in the conversation (see your Facebook feed). Jeb! could run commercials all day but Trump would lead the news and talk.

Reality TV.

Reality stars are the biggest stars in the country, no one steals more media time than the Kardashians, and Trump knows this. Trump is also a reality star and he is keenly aware that staying in the media no matter how bad it makes him look is still a good thing, because others will have to deviate from their gameplan and his GOP contemporaries lack the footwork to navigate Donald's media storm.

Racism, the wall and the ban.

he doesn't hate Mexicans or Muslims, this I can guarantee you, people in his world only see green, he says this shit to simply rile his opponents (forcing them to awkwardly deal with it) and appease the lowest common denominator, and it has been so long since they have a candidate they can rally around with a legit shot, they are going mental. Like the youth that got Obama elected, the fringe GOP will get Trump the party nod.

he will build the wall, Mexico will pay for it. Not with a cash transfer, Trump will simply create a border crossing tariff (many countries do this) for goods and people and that tax will more than finance the wall.

he won't ban Muslims, it would cripple the US economy, the US is a champion of the free movement of people and have benefited most from it. he might increase visa regulations or revoke visa free status for certain countries.

Donald Trump is a HRC indictment away from the white house.

Simply amazing.
Gotta remember Trump has an advantage over Sanders here in that Republicans are further along the path of disillusionment with the establishment than Democrats are for the most part. If Hilary does get elected and she turns out to be the corrupt and criminal piece of shit everyone with sense knows her to be, then the Dems will be sufficiently disillusioned to act in the same way.

Nick Young
02-29-2016, 02:03 AM
Trump will rape all opposition. :lol :lol :lol

https://m.popkey.co/7457d6/O9wpk.gif
:djparty :djparty :djparty :hammertime: :dancin :party:

JtotheIzzo
02-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Trump is the Kobe of politics.

Blue&Orange
02-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Him being humiliated by a woman? ... Again?