PDA

View Full Version : Cavs are 3-12 without Lebron over last 2 seasons

JT123
02-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Stacked doe :rolleyes:

ShawkFactory
02-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Keep in mind that I think that this forum, and earth, would be a better place without you.

But they have been horrible without him.

Im Still Ballin
02-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Good to see you, brother.

JT123
02-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Keep in mind that I think that this forum, and earth, would be a better place without you.

But they have been horrible without him.
:biggums: You take this forum way too seriously if you are wishing death on someone. Get a life, little man. :facepalm

aj1987
02-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Lebron beating GSW in the finals while locking down Curry will catapult him into the Top 3 only behind Wilt and MJ:coleman: :bowdown:
:roll: :roll:

Wilt isn't in the top 3. Not even close.

ShawkFactory
02-29-2016, 12:51 PM
:biggums: You take this forum way too seriously if you are wishing death on someone. Get a life, little man. :facepalm
Wishing death? Where did you see that?

I'm saying factually that the world would be a better place. I never wished death on you.

Gileraracer
02-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Lebron beating GSW in the finals while locking down Curry will catapult him into the Top 30

Top 30 is possible, i agree

Mass Debator
02-29-2016, 12:54 PM
That's what expected when you play one particular Lebrand of basketball. When he's out, the whole team has to revert to another system.

aj1987
02-29-2016, 12:54 PM
lets no start this debate.
i dont want Lazerus to hijack this thread.
i wont argue with people putting KAJ over him:cheers:
:cheers:

Riks
02-29-2016, 02:33 PM
Time and time again we see this argument with the failed realization that their offense is built around him. If you take the focal point off of a team that is truly built to depend on their star (thus not the Spurs or Warriors that use movement offenses), you will see a significant dip in their ability to function. Give them training camp and such without that star, and they would be fine.

choppermagic
02-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Time and time again we see this argument with the failed realization that their offense is built around him. If you take the focal point off of a team that is truly built to depend on their star (thus not the Spurs or Warriors that use movement offenses), you will see a significant dip in their ability to function. Give them training camp and such without that star, and they would be fine.

Right, this stat is a failure of the coaches and Lebron. They play entirely geared to have lebron dominate and stat pad himself to his desire. When you remove that, they dont have enough of a game plan left over to play well. If they want to compete, they need to fix this problem

Done_And_Done
02-29-2016, 03:13 PM

Die slow

pastis
02-29-2016, 03:28 PM
tbh, as i read that lebron will rest, i was excited how love and irving would perform. this was one of those games, where love should have taken the game in hands to show his critics that he is still able to perform on a high level when it matters.

Riks
02-29-2016, 03:31 PM
tbh, as i read that lebron will rest, i was excited how love and irving would perform. this was one of those games, where love should have taken the game in hands to show his critics that he is still able to perform on a high level when it matters.
He hasn't been asked to do that all season. Why would he have a switch that allows him to play like his past self on command?

guy
02-29-2016, 03:34 PM

This. And this has always been the issue with Lebron. On top of that, he organization hasn't really had a unified structure and doesn't help at all, which Lebron is also partly to blame for.

Hey Yo
02-29-2016, 05:09 PM
So they would need a training camp in order for Kyrie to not ISO so much since he's not a great passer/doesn't like to pass the ball?

Love got a lot less touches last night than he normally does with LeBron, but that's LeBron's fault that Kyrie doesn't want to distribute?

choppermagic
02-29-2016, 05:15 PM
So they would need a training camp in order for Kyrie to not ISO so much since he's not a great passer/doesn't like to pass the ball?

Love got a lot less touches last night than he normally does with LeBron, but that's LeBron's fault that Kyrie doesn't want to distribute?

Yes Lebron's fault for instilling that culture of one-player hogs the ball thinking.

PP34Deuce
02-29-2016, 05:18 PM
Top 30 is possible, i agree

Lebron right now is easily top 12 of all time and arguable top 7.

He wins the ship against GSW while being who he is and he gets vaulted in Duncan and Shaq territory.

Hey Yo
02-29-2016, 05:27 PM
Yes Lebron's fault for instilling that culture of one-player hogs the ball thinking.
Kyrie played that way before LeBron came back to Cleveland.

Riks
02-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Kyrie played that way before LeBron came back to Cleveland.
Much of this comes down to a coaching problem. LeBron also seems to trump coaches, taking away the coaches ability to fix problematic patterns of players. How is the Cavs coach supposed to advocate for proper ball movement when LeBron sits if he isn't allowed to advocate for it while LeBron plays?

Hey Yo
02-29-2016, 05:51 PM
Much of this comes down to a coaching problem. LeBron also seems to trump coaches, taking away the coaches ability to fix problematic patterns of players. How is the Cavs coach supposed to advocate for proper ball movement when LeBron sits if he isn't allowed to advocate for it while LeBron plays?
There is proper ball movement when James is in the game. (outside of last years Finals) Maybe you should watch?

Besides,the situation was bought up at the beginning of last season. There's a hell of a lot better scoring options now, than there was before the trade deadline last season.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/lebron-james-kyrie-irving-dion-waiters-cleveland-cavaliers

Frenetic
02-29-2016, 05:57 PM
lebron was out vs the wizards yesterday and cleveland lost badly. he out tonight vs 76ers? got a $30 bet on philly winning.

JebronLames
02-29-2016, 06:03 PM
lebron was out vs the wizards yesterday and cleveland lost badly. he out tonight vs 76ers? got a $30 bet on philly winning.
Cavs play the pacers tonight, and he should be playing.