riseagainst
02-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Curry's 3point%: 44.6%

Kobe's career FG%: 44.8%

:lol
:roll:

Gileraracer
02-29-2016, 05:00 PM
Can you compare that to Lebrons 2015 finals FG% for me please?

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Can you compare that to Lebrons 2015 finals FG% for me please?

that's too specific and too small of a sample size. But we could compare career FG% if you'd like.

Riks
02-29-2016, 05:02 PM

Curry's 3 point% this season: 46.8%

Kobe's peak FG%: 46.9%

RRR3
02-29-2016, 05:40 PM
No one even knows who gileracer roots for. All that fakkit talks about is LeBron. LeBron is the Definition of rent free in his Pea brain

ArbitraryWater
that's too specific and too small of a sample size. But we could compare career FG% if you'd like.

:oldlol: owned

dazzer87
Curry's 3 point% this season: 46.8%

Kobe's peak FG%: 46.9%

:facepalm

Doctor K
02-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Oh damn big time shots fired

aj1987
02-29-2016, 05:43 PM
OP, weren't you a Kobe stan like a couple of months ago?

Smoke117
02-29-2016, 05:44 PM
https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

FKAri
02-29-2016, 05:44 PM
OP, weren't you a Kobe stan like a couple of months ago?

ya. wtf. I'm confused as hell right now. My world feels upside down.

CelticBaller
02-29-2016, 05:46 PM
the curry family stay winning

hold this L mamba army

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 05:48 PM
the curry family stay winning

hold this L mamba army

they the same fam. You must be in your own little world.

ShawkFactory
02-29-2016, 05:49 PM
No one even knows who gileracer roots for. All that fakkit talks about is LeBron. LeBron is the Definition of rent free in his Pea brain
There are 6-7 accounts that literally have no purpose but to talk about Lebron :lol

Most are probably the same person.

CelticBaller
02-29-2016, 05:50 PM
they the same fam. You must be in your own little world.
Not really, the kobe fam if anything is bringing curry down. Time to branch out

Curry>>>>>>Kobe

MoBe1Kanobi
02-29-2016, 05:52 PM
Kobe's career ring percentage vs Curry's career ring percentage

Kobe: 5.00 rings Steph: 1.00 rings

400% more rings than curry boy

:bowdown: :applause: :bowdown: :applause:

RRR3
02-29-2016, 05:52 PM
There are 6-7 accounts that literally have no purpose but to talk about Lebron :lol

Most are probably the same person.
Gileraver and knicksman are the two most glaring ones. Who else were you thinking of?

CelticBaller
02-29-2016, 05:53 PM

Curry is 27, Jordan was only 26 when he started winning...

Jasper
02-29-2016, 06:04 PM

now look at Kobe as a SHOOTING guard dimes career average

and compare to supposedly a PG curry distributor :confusedshrug:

I'd think as a ball hog Curry would have tons of dimes above an "A typipcal" shooting guard....

:oldlol:

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 06:06 PM

I believe you just compared their totals instead of what you claimed to be "ring percentage".

If we actually use ring percentage it would be:

Kobe: 5/7
vs
Curry: 1/1

Therefore Curry wins here.

ShawkFactory
02-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Gileraver and knicksman are the two most glaring ones. Who else were you thinking of?
Idk man. There's a couple others for sure.

Their names don't really register with me. Completely insignificant.

Like reading spam emails

CAstill
02-29-2016, 06:10 PM
Curry is 27, Jordan was only 26 when he started winning...

Means nothing, to win that many rings you must be relentless and Curry is not. We heard all of this with lebron, guess what? Only 2 rings lol. At least lebron made 5 straight finals and showed everybody he deserved the hype. Lebron>>>Curry

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 06:11 PM
now look at Kobe as a SHOOTING guard dimes career average

and compare to supposedly a PG curry distributor :confusedshrug:

I'd think as a ball hog Curry would have tons of dimes above an "A typipcal" shooting guard....

:oldlol:

A better measure of being a distributor or a better rebounder would be by asst% or rebound%, not totals, because minutes played affect those and that could be deceiving for simple basket minds.

Let's look at their ASST% for their careers:

Kobe: 24.3%

Curry: 32.6%

Looks like Curry takes this one.

And "ball hog"? Don't get me started on USG%, but here they are:

Kobe: 31.8%

Curry: 26.6%

So in conclusion, Curry is the far superior efficient scorer and a better distributor of the ball while taking less away from the team's offensive flow than Kobe does.

MoBe1Kanobi
02-29-2016, 06:15 PM
I believe you just compared their totals instead of what you claimed to be "ring percentage".

If we actually use ring percentage it would be:

Kobe: 5/7
vs
Curry: 1/1

Therefore Curry wins here.

i didnt say finals percentage

i said ring percentage

which in my context means.. "how many rings coes each player have... percentage wise"

meaning

kobe has 400% more rings than curry

good try though

buddy

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 06:18 PM

i said ring percentage

which in my context means.. "how many rings coes each player have... percentage wise"

meaning

good try though

buddy

bruh this is exactly what you said... how are you still arguing? I don't think you understand what you wrote.

RRR3
02-29-2016, 06:19 PM

i said ring percentage

meaning

good try though

buddy
http://i.imgur.com/FYy0e.jpg

CAstill
02-29-2016, 06:28 PM
A better measure of being a distributor or a better rebounder would be by asst% or rebound%, not totals, because minutes played affect those and that could be deceiving for simple basket minds.

Let's look at their ASST% for their careers:

Kobe: 24.3%

Curry: 32.6%

Looks like Curry takes this one.

And "ball hog"? Don't get me started on USG%, but here they are:

Kobe: 31.8%

Curry: 26.6%

So in conclusion, Curry is the far superior efficient scorer and a better distributor of the ball while taking less away from the team's offensive flow than Kobe does.

You're a clown and anybody using percentages in any argument is an idiot as that is directly affected by their teammates and Curry has had way better depth to help his numbers. Currys teammates complete plays, Kobe's teammates were dumb as rocks and couldn't cut, catch and finish, or be deadly enough to create premium spacing.

MoBe1Kanobi
02-29-2016, 06:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FYy0e.jpg

What's the broken pic?

Sambacher
02-29-2016, 06:36 PM
You're a clown and anybody using percentages in any argument is an idiot as that is directly affected by their teammates and Curry has had way better depth to help his numbers. Currys teammates complete plays, Kobe's teammates were dumb as rocks and couldn't cut, catch and finish, or be deadly enough to create premium spacing.
You act like Curry has had this supporting cast his entire career... Gtfo with that shit. Kobe had some elite teams just like Curry has an elite team now.

riseagainst
02-29-2016, 06:38 PM

all i hear are excuses. You don't think Curry being able to score from anywhere has anything to do with his teammates being open? Curry this year is better than Kobe ever was, just deal with it.

CAstill
02-29-2016, 06:44 PM
You act like Curry has had this supporting cast his entire career... Gtfo with that shit. Kobe had some elite teams just like Curry has an elite team now.

Shut your mouth and sit in the corner, Kobe has never had elite teams. He was an elite player with decent casts elevating them to rings. Curry is a great player on an elite team with crazy depth. Huge difference.

CAstill
02-29-2016, 06:48 PM
all i hear are excuses. You don't think Curry being able to score from anywhere has anything to do with his teammates being open? Curry this year is better than Kobe ever was, just deal with it.

No you idiot, it's the opposite which was proved in the finals. He has an elite team which allows him to be open anywhere on the floor. Combine that with deadly shooting which I give him props for is what makes his percentages historical. Hes in that Steve nash, Mark price, Peja boat with depths that all of them wish they had.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Shut your mouth and sit in the corner, Kobe has never had elite teams. He was an elite player with decent casts elevating them to rings. Curry is a great player on an elite team with crazy depth. Huge difference.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Xiengqichess
02-29-2016, 07:25 PM
When Kobe was in his Prime, he was considered the best by his peers and nobody could take that away from him. Lebron at his peak is taken down by Curry. I am sure primed Kobe would dunk on Curry like he did to Nash.
Kobe was admired by his peers when he played with Smush Parker ,Kwame Brown and barely made playoff. Just think about the way he climbed up from bottom to win 2 chips.

Sambacher
03-01-2016, 01:45 AM
No you idiot, it's the opposite which was proved in the finals. He has an elite team which allows him to be open anywhere on the floor. Combine that with deadly shooting which I give him props for is what makes his percentages historical. Hes in that Steve nash, Mark price, Peja boat with depths that all of them wish they had.
The troll is strong in this one

IllegalD
03-01-2016, 04:17 AM
That's great.

Which teammate of Curry's do you think will win Finals MVP this year? I'm going with Klay.

JohnFreeman
03-01-2016, 04:21 AM
Holy shit.

Sambacher
03-01-2016, 04:27 AM
That's great.

Which teammate of Curry's do you think will win Finals MVP this year? I'm going with Klay.
I'm going with Shaq

raprap
03-01-2016, 04:34 AM
I'm going with Shaq
:roll: :roll:

Gileraracer
03-01-2016, 04:45 AM

Wow please stop the meltdown.

Nash
03-01-2016, 06:13 AM
The truth about Kobe is that he's a 60% sidekick and #12.

Has to be one of the most overrated players out there. Not even top 10.

JohnFreeman
03-01-2016, 06:20 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: