PDA

View Full Version : 76ers starting line-up next season?

Braincells
02-29-2016, 06:36 PM
PG: Ben Simmons
SG: Robert Covington
SF: Jahlil Okafor
PF: Nerlens Noel
C: Joel Embiid

discuss

Mass Debator
02-29-2016, 06:43 PM

discuss
lol

anyway,
pg: mike conley
sg: fournier
sf: barnes
pf: okafor
c: embiid

Won't be that, but I want to see it.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-29-2016, 06:45 PM
I just want to see Embiid play, man.

KungFuJoe
02-29-2016, 06:53 PM
Is there a chance that Embiid even plays...ever?

I haven't been following closely, but from what I've heard, there's a better chance that Moses Malone plays next season than Embiid.

HurricaneKid
02-29-2016, 06:57 PM
Is there a chance that Embiid even plays...ever?

I haven't been following closely, but from what I've heard, there's a better chance that Moses Malone plays next season than Embiid.

Moses is dead. Embiid is merely crippled.

HurricaneKid
02-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Boston almost traded for Okafor before the trade deadline. If Embiid can actually play next year Okafor will be traded this off season (likely predraft).

Nash
02-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Simmons
Saric
Okafor
Noel
Embiid

GSW brought small ball, Philly bringing big ball.

Fallen Angel
02-29-2016, 07:36 PM
Ish Smith
Nik Stauskas
Robert Covington | Dario Saric
Ben Simmons | Jahlil Okafor
Joel Embiid | Nerlens Noel

They could probably add Buddy Hield if Sacramento keeps losing and they give up their pick.

AI09
02-29-2016, 07:44 PM
Philly got 3 first rounders, 4 If they can land the Lakers pick top 3 protected. With Saric coming over and Embiid hopefully healthy we can possibly have 4 lottery picks coming in next season. If Miami deteriates and falls out of the play offs that could be 5 lottery picks to add to Okafor and Noel along with the massive cap space and thunders late first rounder we can make big moves this summer a lot of trade assets.

Smook A.
02-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Lol don't expect them to get the #1 pick if they end up with the worst record.

AI09
02-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Lol don't expect them to get the #1 pick if they end up with the worst record.

Yeah I doubt we will get the first pick but Brandon Ingram looks good at 2. We need things to fall our way we could end up with the first pick we can end up with the 1st and fourth or we can end up with just the 4th pick. We have the rights to switch with the kings if they end up getting lucky. It'll be intresting if we end up with picks 3 and 4 or 4 and 5 I'd go with any combo of Murray/Hield/Dunn. I'm hoping heat fall out of playoffs gives us a chance at 3 lottery picks.

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 09:35 PM
lol

anyway,
pg: mike conley
sg: fournier
sf: barnes
pf: okafor
c: embiid

Won't be that, but I want to see it.
evan will be retained.

SwishSquared
02-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Ish Smith
Nik Stauskas
Robert Covington | Dario Saric
Ben Simmons | Jahlil Okafor
Joel Embiid | Nerlens Noel

They could probably add Buddy Hield if Sacramento keeps losing and they give up their pick.They only have a pick swap with the Kings this year. They can add 1st round picks from LAL, MIA, and OKC though, depending on the various protections.

SwishSquared
02-29-2016, 09:46 PM
I'd be shocked if Okafor, Saric, Noel, and Embiid are all on the team by next year's deadline. In fact, I think 1 of those guys gets dealt before next opening night.

Philly's issue is that nearly all of their best prospects' ideal position is either PF (Covington, Saric, Grant) or C (Embiid, Noel, Okafor, Holmes). Stauskas and McConnell are the only guys they have who are best at G.

I think Covington and Noel are good bets to be starters next year. I'd guess that one of Simmons/Ingram also start. I also think they'll chase Schroder, Bazemore, Tyler Johnson, and Fournier hard this summer.

r0drig0lac
02-29-2016, 10:01 PM
Russell/Ish/Connell
Fournier/Covington
Batum/Saric
Simmons/Randle
Noel/Embiid

trade Okafor + 23 and 27 to Russell and Randle
sign Batum
sign Fournier

If They have to pick lakers (4), pair with Okafor to pick 2 and draft Ingram/Simmons

Jameerthefear
02-29-2016, 10:38 PM
Russell/Ish/Connell
Fournier/Covington
Batum/Saric
Simmons/Randle
Noel/Embiid

trade Okafor + 23 and 27 to Russell and Randle
sign Batum
sign Fournier

If They have to pick lakers (4), pair with Okafor to pick 2 and draft Ingram/Simmons
fournier will be retained

FreezingTsmoove
03-01-2016, 01:57 AM
You have it all wrong

Noel is a SF trapped at playing PF and C

its

PG: Simmons
SG: Dario Saric
SF: Noel
PF: Okafor
C: Embiid

Philly will change the league. No more midgets :applause:

Sarcastic
03-01-2016, 03:04 AM
You have it all wrong

Noel is a SF trapped at playing PF and C

its

PG: Simmons
SG: Dario Saric
SF: Noel
PF: Okafor
C: Embiid

Philly will change the league. No more midgets :applause:

Noel has struggled as soon as they put him more than 5 feet from the basket. He's nothing more than a pnr center. He can't do anything except roll to the basket.

SwishSquared
03-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Noel has struggled as soon as they put him more than 5 feet from the basket. He's nothing more than a pnr center. He can't do anything except roll to the basket.He's a capable passer actually but his scoring range is < 5 feet from the hoop.

PnR big that dives hard to the rim is a good offensive option. He scores like 1.4PPP in the restricted area I think. Just totally dependent on a playmaker and system buckets though.

Jasper
03-01-2016, 12:23 PM
I just want to see Embiid play, man.:cheers:

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 01:04 PM

discuss

https://media.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

hateraid
03-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Draft Ingram and trade for Okafor/Stauskus and next years pick for Durant. Sign Allen Crabbe

Ish/Canaan
Crabbe
Ingram/Durant/Saric
Durant/Covington/Noel
Noel/Embiid

Best shooting team in the NBA

PP34Deuce
03-01-2016, 01:35 PM
I see philly keeping Nerlens who's perfect as today's athletic 5.

Jah and Embiid are going to flip flop trading pieces...

SwishSquared
03-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Draft Ingram and trade for Okafor/Stauskus and next years pick for Durant. Sign Allen Crabbe

Ish/Canaan
Crabbe
Ingram/Durant/Saric
Durant/Covington/Noel
Noel/Embiid

Best shooting team in the NBADurant is an UFA this summer. You may as well throw a ton at OKC for WB (on an expiring deal) and hope that Durant also comes as a FA.

hateraid
03-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Durant is an UFA this summer. You may as well throw a ton at OKC for WB (on an expiring deal) and hope that Durant also comes as a FA.

Leave Westbrook. If OCK signs and trades we have enough cap to pull that off. Sign Crabbe and maybe get a facilitator/PG defender or stick with Smith. Or if Durant signs outright use the picks and trade the assets and next years pick to get CP3 since he wants out. Draft Ingram.

CP3
Crabbe
Ingram
Durant
Noel

AirBonner
03-01-2016, 02:46 PM
After they trade away Okafor for a bag of potato chips they will still be a lottery team. It's sad.

hateraid
03-01-2016, 03:21 PM
After they trade away Okafor for a bag of potato chips they will still be a lottery team. It's sad.
Did you copy and paste this post from 2013 and replace the players name with Okafor?

GOBB
03-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Oak at PF is laughable.