PDA

View Full Version : 9 different celtics players with a block

AirBonner
03-01-2016, 01:24 AM
What a team :bowdown:

JimmyMcAdocious
03-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Every played Celtics had at least one except Thomas. What a midget.

Mr. Jabbar
03-01-2016, 01:40 AM
the blockston celtics

Im Still Ballin
03-01-2016, 01:42 AM
The Stuff Boyz

La Frescobaldi
03-01-2016, 01:45 AM
the blockston celtics

lol

That_Admiral
03-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Team first type of players :applause:

MMM
03-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Game winning block

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcbocT2XEAARKTQ.jpg

Defensive game winners deserve more attention, e.g. People would claim KG wasn't clutch, but I have not seen a better performer on defense in the clutch. The game-saving blocks and deflections he has made on last possessions is remarkable.

JohnnySic
03-01-2016, 09:45 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62473501.jpg

Im Still Ballin
03-01-2016, 10:37 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62473501.jpg
:roll:
:applause:

10/10 for old school retro meme usage

Gots to respect the classics

salwan
03-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Game winning block

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcbocT2XEAARKTQ.jpg

Defensive game winners deserve more attention, e.g. People would claim KG wasn't clutch, but I have not seen a better performer on defense in the clutch. The game-saving blocks and deflections he has made on last possessions is remarkable.

this x100
preach :applause: :applause:

Wally450
03-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Gordon Hayward getting his shit stuffed in crunch time.

Blacks, hold this W.

Legends66NBA7
03-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Biggest threat to Cleveland come playoff time out East.

Top 10 offense. Top 5 defense. Not to mention, they have a Top 5 coach according to a lot of insiders.

No real weakness that can't be covered and they are set with draft picks in the future to either draft or to a trade for a marquee talent.

Wally450
03-01-2016, 12:15 PM

Top 10 offense. Top 5 defense. Not to mention, they have a Top 5 coach according to a lot of insiders.

No real weakness that can't be covered and they are set with draft picks in the future to either draft or to a trade for a marquee talent.

The only thing that stands out to me is rim protection. Sure we have Amir, but he's not really what I envision as a rim protector. Maybe someone who can alter shots. If Jordan Mickey can get some burn down the final stretch of the season, maybe he can pickup some playoff minutes and protect the rim for us.

PP34Deuce
03-01-2016, 01:12 PM

Boston is one big scorer away from being a top 2 team in the East. I still believe a healthy Cavs team is simply better than anyone out the east.

Boston still lacks with a go to scorer and you need that in the playoffs. IT is great and so is Crowder but the bigs rotation needs to be cleaned up further.

MMM
03-01-2016, 01:22 PM
The only thing that stands out to me is rim protection. Sure we have Amir, but he's not really what I envision as a rim protector. Maybe someone who can alter shots. If Jordan Mickey can get some burn down the final stretch of the season, maybe he can pickup some playoff minutes and protect the rim for us.

I was happy to see him get some run last night and enjoyed the 2 blocks. no better time to incorporate him in the lineup than a home stand but it would have been fun to see him get some run vs. KAT and Minny a week ago.

Riks
03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Completely agree.

AirBonner
03-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Boston is one big scorer away from being a top 2 team in the East. I still believe a healthy Cavs team is simply better than anyone out the east.

Boston still lacks with a go to scorer and you need that in the playoffs. IT is great and so is Crowder but the bigs rotation needs to be cleaned up further.
Agree. I think the celtics will come up consistently short against the cavs once the slow playoff pace starts. They have been looking really good lately and it's a possibility they could make things interesting by stealing a couple games.