PDA

View Full Version : Worst things to discover in your sleeping bag while in it:

CavaliersFTW
03-01-2016, 03:24 AM
You're getting into your sleeping bag - rank these things in order of least to most scary to discover crawling against your leg inside the bag:

Tarantula

Giant Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Rat

Let's assume they're all capable of putting you into the hospital. The Rat is filthy carrying a painful though not necessarily deadly infection/disease. The Scorpion, Tarantula, Centipede, and Snake all have similarly potent very painful though not necessarily deadly venom.

Rank the terror

JohnFreeman
03-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Probably a dead child

CavaliersFTW
03-01-2016, 03:30 AM
Probably a dead child
..that wasn't an option ... :biggums:

Im Still Ballin
03-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Before the pedophiles

JohnFreeman
03-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Before the pedophiles

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 04:31 AM
Muslims

warriorfan
03-01-2016, 04:57 AM
OP with a 1967 Sports Illustrated Magazine

DCL
03-01-2016, 06:07 AM
male pubic hair, stains, bodily fluids that do not belong to me

gigantes
03-01-2016, 06:12 AM
You're getting into your sleeping bag - rank these things in order of least to most scary to discover crawling against your leg inside the bag:

Tarantula

Giant Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Rat

Let's assume they're all capable of putting you into the hospital. The Rat is filthy carrying a painful though not necessarily deadly infection/disease. The Scorpion, Tarantula, Centipede, and Snake all have similarly potent very painful though not necessarily deadly venom.

Rank the terror
as you say, none of them are particularly poisonous... just gotta watch out for the germs.

far more toxic would be a cute trump voter. like once you found out, that awful stench would be on you for years afterwards.

You Cant Ban Me
03-01-2016, 07:29 AM

Tarantula

Giant Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Rat

Rank the terror
10/10Never even seen one but if a giant centipede was crawling on me im sure if i pulled a giant centipede out of my sleeping bag i would straight up sht myself im not even gonna lie to you boys.

8/10 if it was a scorpion the camping trip would be over i wouldnt be able to sleep no more

just thought about it the trip would be over if i found any of those in my sleeping bag

aj1987
03-01-2016, 07:34 AM

Tarantula

Giant Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Rat

Rank the terror
I don't really mid the rest, but Centipedes freak me the **** out.

KobesFinger
03-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Tarantula and centipede are the worst for me, the more legs the more uncomfortable I am. Despite the fact that scorpions are also arachnids, I prefer them to spiders even though they have the pincers and the stinger. Maybe its the webs and the wall/ceiling walking.

Riks
03-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Probably a dead child
That was the first thing in my mind when I read the title too :oldlol:

Riks
03-01-2016, 04:09 PM

Tarantula

Giant Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Rat

Rank the terror

Of those options:

Centipede
Snake
Rat
Scorpion
Tarantula

Scorpion is only so low because of its speed. Tarantulas aren't that scary IMO. Centipedes are the scariest looking thing, particularly the giant ones. Essentially, this list came down to what I would still be freaking out about once I got out of a sleeping bag but was still trapped in a tent with.

outbreak
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Kobe Bryant

Riks
03-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Kobe Bryant
Well, snake (such as a Black Mamba) was an option. Much worse than finding a Durantula.

jongib369
03-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Centipede.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sMT_TXGEDDM/hqdefault.jpg