PDA

View Full Version : Why is Trump resonating? He speaks at the lowest grade level

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 10:43 AM
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/20/donald-trump-and-ben-carson-speak-grade-school-level-that-today-voters-can-quickly-grasp/LUCBY6uwQAxiLvvXbVTSUN/story.html

By every criteria in the algorithm, Trump is speaking at the lowest level. He used fewer characters per word in his announcement speech, fewer syllables per word, and his sentences were shorter than all other candidates.

[QUOTE][I]His vocabulary is filled with words like

Terahite
03-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Holy sh*t the major media is in total meltdown mode :lol

Never seen desperation like this from grown-ass men and women. Thanks for the laugh, PC. Really enjoying your cut-and-paste threads every hour. With no insights they make for a quick read. :roll:

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Holy sh*t the major media is in total meltdown mode :lol

Never seen desperation like this from grown-ass men and women. Thanks for the laugh, PC. Really enjoying your cut-and-paste threads every hour. With no insights they make for a quick read. :roll:

I've never seen grown ass men or women dumb enough to vote for a con man like Donald Trump.

I guess the Donald's 4th grade vocabulary just swept you away, huh?

Take Your Lumps
03-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Idiocracy is here and now. Are you not entertained?

nathanjizzle
03-01-2016, 11:19 AM
It resonates with people that have the same level of literacy.

UK2K
03-01-2016, 11:23 AM
I've never seen grown ass men or women dumb enough to vote for a con man like Donald Trump.

I guess the Donald's 4th grade vocabulary just swept you away, huh?

The Republicans in congress have not done what they were elected to do.

So, as a result, the people want someone who WILL do what they are elected to do.

Its not hard to figure out.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 11:49 AM
he speaks common sense and stands up vs PC bullshitters and social justice whiners.

PC bitches are desperately afraid of Trump winning because he's going to put an end to the PC gravy train that all of these media personalities have been capitalizing off of the past few years.

I am sick of a corrupt bureaucracy running the country. With Trump it will probably be the same, but maybe not, as he isn't a shill sponsored by lobbyists.

Trump gonna win, don't cry people, it will be ok.

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 12:01 PM
The Republicans in congress have not done what they were elected to do.

So, as a result, the people want someone who WILL do what they are elected to do.

Its not hard to figure out.

So at least vote for someone who doesn't deflect and insult when asked a direct question. Vote for a candidate who is actually despised by the establishment, and that's Ted Cruz.

If you have establishment Republicans backing Donald Trump, then what do you think that means for the rest of the country? It means more of the same.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Cruz is a joke of a candidate funded by lobbyists.

If you want someone to fight against Washington corruption, you want Trump.

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 12:19 PM
NY on that Trump payroll.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Trump connects with the common man and the elite. He truly is the great uniter. :rockon:

MP.Trey
03-01-2016, 12:26 PM
You answered your own question. I don't see very many Trump supporters that actually seem educated.

Im Still Ballin
03-01-2016, 12:28 PM
You answered your own question. I don't see very many Trump supporters that actually seem educated.
Likewise for pretty much every candidate

Idealism is a losers mantra in modern politics

~primetime~
03-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Idiocracy is here and now. Are you not entertained?
this :(

UK2K
03-01-2016, 01:22 PM
So at least vote for someone who doesn't deflect and insult when asked a direct question. Vote for a candidate who is actually despised by the establishment, and that's Ted Cruz.

If you have establishment Republicans backing Donald Trump, then what do you think that means for the rest of the country? It means more of the same.

I'll vote for someone who does the job I want them to.

How they conduct their personal affairs, I don't care.

See in my world, you can be the meanest, most ignorant piece of shit on the planet, but if you get the job done and get it done correctly, it doesn't matter to me. You think I care if Coach Cal wants to go do blow and bang hookers on the weekends? No, I want him to win games. That's what he was hired for. Republicans in congress still passed Obamacare even after it was blatantly obvious that it was against the law? Get them all out. You weren't elected to sign your name off on shit just because, you were elected to stop Obama's destructive presidency, and you didn't. So for those Republicans in congress now, you all can **** right off.

I've been leaning Cruz for the long time, I was just answering your question. You asked why Trump was resonating, I am telling you why.

longhornfan1234
03-01-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm disgusting with my conservative friends. Trump is RINO and big government candidate.He said in September he thought the gov should pay for healthcare for everybody. You f@ggots voting for another big government candidate. Hilary deserves to win because you clowns are fake as fvck. I'm salty as fvck.

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 01:42 PM
You answered your own question in the subject line.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm disgusting with my conservative friends. Trump is RINO and big government candidate.He said in September he thought the gov should pay for healthcare for everybody. You f@ggots voting for another big government candidate. Hilary deserves to win because you clowns are fake as fvck. I'm salty as fvck.
Hillary is the big government establishment candidate. She is literally George W. Bush 2.0, and also a flaming racist. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

UK2K
03-01-2016, 01:44 PM

The only thing that makes Trump a republican is he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

If he was a little bitch about it, combined with his policies, he'd be more likely to run as a Democrat.

longhornfan1234
03-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Hillary is the big government establishment candidate. She is literally George W. Bush 2.0, and also a flaming racist. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

Who said I favor Hilary? She's no different than Trump and Scrubio. All three are big government candidates. Rand Paul is only real conservative.

If Trump or Scrubio get the nom, I want Hilary to win. It's time for Repub party to explode. We need to go back to conservative way.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 01:49 PM
It's time for the Dem and Repub parties to both explode. The two party system doesn't work. The corruption and inbreeding in US politics needs to be eliminated.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 01:57 PM
It's time for the Dem and Repub parties to both explode. The two party system doesn't work. The corruption and inbreeding in US politics needs to be eliminated.

Then vote Bernie. He's the only candidate looking to get money out of politics

Nanners
03-01-2016, 01:58 PM
what happened to the patrick chewing from 3 months ago?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393860

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395527

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 02:06 PM

He got his wake up. It's always hilarious to see people riding for bigots until they're the recipient of bigotry. :roll: Now he's completely lost it when he realizes what a sham the GOP is.

UK2K
03-01-2016, 02:06 PM

As soon as special interest Democrats realize that the Democrat party supports other special interest groups that hate them, they'll splinter. Like, how can the Democrat party support gays and Muslims, when Muslims hate gays? Why does the gay community support Democrats when the same Democrats support people who hate them?

The democrat party is only still a thing because all the weirdos have banded together to oppose the Republican party. If the Republican party dissolved right now, the Democrat party would follow suit.

As of now, there is no Democrat platform... its just a bunch of people who dont fit into society banding together to make noise.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Wrong. Bernie is a flaming commie looking to jack up taxes and is trying to turn USA in to Sweden 2.0.

And in case you didn't realize it yet, Sweden is currently on the brink of collapse because it's idiotic welfare system is unsustainable.

Bernie wants us to imitate and emulate nations that are failing.

Riks
03-01-2016, 02:20 PM
This. He wants to give power back to the people, not just the big banks and big business.

dude77
03-01-2016, 02:21 PM
:oldlol: yet another desperate anti-trump thread .. keep em coming .. good for laughs ..

he also speaks to the highly educated since he's been beating the field amongst college educated voters as well ..

the haters are running out of attacks .. soon they'll be doing this ..

http://www.mindmotivations.com/images/woman-shrugging-shoulders.gif

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Note how no one on ISH has managed to provide a single shred of evidence of Donald Trump being racist.

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 02:55 PM
You answered your own question in the subject line.

I know this, fool. It's an introductory subject title to a very informative post.

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 03:00 PM
I know this, fool. It's an introductory subject title to a very informative post.

A thousand apologies. My poor education prevents me from understanding such things. Trump 2016! Build the Wall!

I'll say a prayer for you after you're deported, carnale. :cheers:

imdaman99
03-01-2016, 03:02 PM
What was Dubya's grade level at? Nuculer :roll:

Patrick Chewing
03-01-2016, 03:02 PM

His vagueness when it came to describing how he would change things got tiring. Plus, as the article I posted mentions, he uses the same words over and over again to elicit an emotional "Hoorah" from his fans. I'm smarter than than. 1000x smarter than that and I hope a few of my Republican brethren on here are smarter than that too.

Plus, the insults are just childish. No way do I want anyone with that kind of vitriol running the country for me.

And Donald's tactic is a tactic that Liberals use all the time. When cornered, Donald deflects and then personally attacks, thus always avoiding the issue.

Example: "Donald, the New York Times pointed out in their article that you said this just a few months ago and now you are saying something else."

Donald: "Ahh the New York Times are a bunch of hacks. I built the building they run their paper out of. I even loaned them some money back in the .com craze blah blah blah"

Deflect, demean, and never answer the question or allegation. He learned it from the best of them.....Liberals. He's no Conservative.

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 03:15 PM
His vagueness when it came to describing how he would change things got tiring. Plus, as the article I posted mentions, he uses the same words over and over again to elicit an emotional "Hoorah" from his fans. I'm smarter than than. 1000x smarter than that and I hope a few of my Republican brethren on here are smarter than that too.

Plus, the insults are just childish. No way do I want anyone with that kind of vitriol running the country for me.

And Donald's tactic is a tactic that Liberals use all the time. When cornered, Donald deflects and then personally attacks, thus always avoiding the issue.

Example: "Donald, the New York Times pointed out in their article that you said this just a few months ago and now you are saying something else."

Donald: "Ahh the New York Times are a bunch of hacks. I built the building they run their paper out of. I even loaned them some money back in the .com craze blah blah blah"

Deflect, demean, and never answer the question or allegation. He learned it from the best of them.....Liberals. He's no Conservative.

My goodness. I could almost hear your fedora while reading this. :biggums:

Libs gonna Lib.

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 03:20 PM

The Lib-heel turn is real.

Patrick Chewing has become the very thing he claims to hate.

This is like when Alberto Del Rio teamed up with Zeb Coulter a few months ago.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/alberto-del-rio-zeb-colter1-620x350.jpg

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 03:20 PM
The fact that he wants to violate the first amendment by banning citizens from voicing political speech isn't exactly a selling point.

Dresta
03-01-2016, 03:59 PM
As soon as special interest Democrats realize that the Democrat party supports other special interest groups that hate them, they'll splinter. Like, how can the Democrat party support gays and Muslims, when Muslims hate gays? Why does the gay community support Democrats when the same Democrats support people who hate them?

The democrat party is only still a thing because all the weirdos have banded together to oppose the Republican party. If the Republican party dissolved right now, the Democrat party would follow suit.

As of now, there is no Democrat platform... its just a bunch of people who dont fit into society banding together to make noise.
This is very true. It's funny seeing all the democratic cheerleaders on here laughing at the Republican Party for effectively doing what they will soon be doing themselves. The idea that a party with large amounts of support for Bernie Sanders on one side, and Hilary Clinton on the other, is in any serious way unified, or is long for this world, is downright laughable.

These parties have been defunct and completely unrepresentative for some time, so a political realignment is inevitable. This stagnation of parties who have been captured by monied elites is something that's been happening all over the West, as is the populace's rejection of them. In this respect, the Democrats are behind the Republicans, as most of the latter want to blow their party to pieces, whereas too many of the former still cling to theirs (see all the "haw, haw Republicans, haw haw" comments; the "my team is winning" attitude of moronic political partisans). The disillusionment that would be brought in by a Hilary Clinton Presidency would end that rather quickly, however.

Some people are so short-sighted it's amazing: they can't see beyond the next election, and are slaves to the media narrative. And how does the media achieve this? By appealing to their vanity, by making them feel superior to the stoopids. It's an interesting irony.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 04:17 PM
The fact that he wants to violate the first amendment by banning citizens from voicing political speech isn't exactly a selling point.

More right wing lies

TheMan
03-01-2016, 04:38 PM

How you feel about the Democrats is how I feel about the Repubs. A party of a bunch of paranoid dumbass haters who blame everyone but themselves for their shitty lives :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 04:44 PM
More right wing lies
The ability to publicly advocate which party or candidate you support and why is the definition of "political speech". Bernie Sanders DOES want to restrict that ability.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
How you feel about the Democrats is how I feel about the Repubs. A party of a bunch of paranoid dumbass haters who blame everyone but themselves for their shitty lives :confusedshrug:

His argument makes no sense considering that Republicans have historically been on the wrong side of every social issue. You'd think they'd learn by now that their insane beliefs don't sit in reality.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 04:53 PM
His argument makes no sense considering that Republicans have historically been on the wrong side of every social issue. You'd think they'd learn by now that their insane beliefs don't sit in reality.
The republicans voted to end slavery. Democrats voted to keep it. Republicans voted to make blacks citizens. Democrats voted not to.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
The republicans voted to end slavery. Democrats voted to keep it. Republicans voted to make blacks citizens. Democrats voted not to.

Parties switched and you know this. The groups that made up the party bases back then aren't the same as the ones now. Stop your dishonesty, but I wouldn't expect anything less from the reich wing.

UK2K
03-01-2016, 05:39 PM

For the record, I haven't blamed anyone for my life. I don't know any Republican who has. I've blamed people for our economy, in which I am doing just fine. You think when I talk about the shitty economy its because Im suffering? Nah, not at all. I am doing great, but I know others are not.

But they have something in common.

What does Muhammad from Syria and flamboyantly homosexual Steve from San Fran have in common? Nothing, except the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Except Muhammad would stone Steve to death if he could.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Parties switched and you know this. The groups that made up the party bases back then aren't the same as the ones now. Stop your dishonesty, but I wouldn't expect anything less from the reich wing.
When? What year? When was this "switch"?

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Facts and real life? HOW DARE YOU!

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Please explain in your own words how and when this happened. I am ignorant on this subject and wish to learn :cheers:

Hillary seems to be remaining true to her Democratic party roots. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc) No wonder she is so popular with them.

longtime lurker
03-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Why must right wingers continuously lie? No wonder your party is going to complete shit :lol

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Why must right wingers continuously lie? No wonder your party is going to complete shit :lol

Please explain in your own words how and when this happened. I am ignorant on this subject and wish to learn. :cheers:

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 06:36 PM
So, when was this "switch" you speak of? How did it work. Was it like how they shake up the tribes on survivor?

Actually, don't even bother with the "how". Just give us the "when".

bladefd
03-01-2016, 06:43 PM
So, when was this "switch" you speak of? How did it work. Was it like how they shake up the tribes on survivor?

Around 1900. Here..

The original liberal bent of the Republican Party is especially evidenced by the 1888 Presidential election where Republican Benjamin Harrison was elected President by advocating a liberal platform. He favored expanding the money supply, expanding the protective tariff, and allocating munificent funding for social services. Harrison lost his re-election bid in 1892 to Democrat Grover Cleveland, who advocated a conservative platform, including maintaining the gold standard, reducing the protective tariff, and supporting a lassie faire approach to government intervention in the economy.

Then in 1896 as the country was mired in another depression, there was a move afoot in the Democratic Party to abandon the conservative orthodoxy of Van Buren and Cleveland, and to undertake a radically different ideological approach. To the chagrin of the Democratic high command, the party took a leap of faith when it nominated the 36-year-old firebrand populist William Jennings Bryan. Nicknamed "The Great Commoner," Bryan advocated a liberal platform. He opposed the gold standard, advocated an interventionist role for the government in the economy, and supported an expansion of the money supply. He was the first liberal to win the Democratic Party Presidential nomination. This represented a radical departure from the conservative roots of the Democratic Party.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rich-rubino/democratic-and-republican-ideologies_b_3432210.html

More stuff here.. http://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html

During the 1860s, Republicans, who dominated northern states, orchestrated an ambitious expansion of federal power, helping to fund the transcontinental railroad, the state university system and the settlement of the West by homesteaders, and instating a national currency and protective tariff. Democrats, who dominated the South, opposed these measures. After the Civil War, Republicans passed laws that granted protections for African Americans and advanced social justice; again, Democrats largely opposed these expansions of power.

Sound like an alternate universe? Fast forward to 1936. Democratic president Franklin Roosevelt won reelection that year on the strength of the New Deal, a set of Depression-remedying reforms including regulation of financial institutions, founding of welfare and pension programs, infrastructure development and more. Roosevelt won in a landslide against Republican Alf Landon, who opposed these exercises of federal power.

So, sometime between the 1860s and 1936, the (Democratic) party of small government became the party of big government, and the (Republican) party of big government became rhetorically committed to curbing federal power. How did this switch happen?

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Around 1900. Here..
Damn. Then why were democrats so heavily involved the the KKK, Jim Crow laws and against civils rights after that?

#NotAddingUp

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 07:11 PM

Freedom Summer, the '64 Civil Rights Act, The Voting Rights Act of '65 caused a mass migration of Southern Conservative Democrats to the Republican party.

It was known as the Southern Strategy, orchestrated by the likes of Nixon AKA Tricky D*ck himself.

Neither of the two major parties today are anything like they were in 1964 or 1864.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Freedom Summer, the '64 Civil Rights Act, The Voting Rights Act of '65 caused a mass migration of Southern Conservative Democrats to the Republican Party.
So it was 64/65 huh? Before 64/65 the Democrats were right wing then, huh? So I guess JFK and FDR were right wingers then, huh? I guess Nixon was a leftist when he was running the right winger JFK, right?

#Stop

Nick Young
03-01-2016, 07:33 PM
The "switch" is the new historically inaccurate narrative Dems are desperately clinging to in order to justify the fact that they are members of the same party that was pro-Slavery and pro-Jim Crow laws.

Not to mention The Democratic party champion was the famously racist FDR who created concentration camps for Americans of Japanese descent and famously snubbed American hero Jesse Owens after his historic Olympics performance.

Dresta
03-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Those are some impressive reductionisms you've got there blade. Do you even know anything about William Jennings Bryan?

He prosecuted a teacher for teaching evolution, was in favour of giving the KKK a voice in the Democrat Party, and was a champion of alcohol prohibition (amongst other things). Just because he was a populist doesn't make him into some kind of "liberal"

McKinley also favoured protective tariffs, and interventionism, while Bryan was an isolationist (usually considered a conservative, not liberal position).

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 07:40 PM
So it was 64/65 huh? Before 64/65 the Democrats were right wing then, huh? So I guess JFK and FDR were right wingers then, huh? I guess Nixon was a leftist when he was running the right winger JFK, right?

#Stop

This is a matter of Historical record, bruh. The Southern Strategy. The right wingers in the Democratic party, mainly based in the South, became Republicans with the rise of Goldwater and then Nixon. The Republicans appealed to the angry, bitter racists in the Southern Democratic contingent who were upset about nigras gettin ta vote and drinkin the White man's water and there was a mass migration to the Republican party.

Do your research, that way you won't have to ask stupid questions in the future.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 07:56 PM
This is a matter of Historical record, bruh. The Southern Strategy. The right wingers in the Democratic party, mainly based in the South, became Republicans with the rise of Goldwater and then Nixon. The Republicans appealed to the angry, bitter racists in the Southern Democratic contingent who were upset about nigras gettin ta vote and drinkin the White man's water and there was a mass migration to the Republican party.

Do your research, that way you won't have to ask stupid questions in the future.
That's weird. The republicans voted FOR the civil rights act. The democrats voted AGAINST it. Why would "angry racists" leave the party that voted AGAINST civil right and switch to that party that voted FOR civil rights?

#Stop

FillJackson
03-01-2016, 07:58 PM

#Stop

In 1964 BOTH parties were more mixed ideologically. Republicans had a lot of folks who supported Civil Rights and Planned Parenthood. They would win in New England, even states like Bernie Sanders's Vermont. Democrats had tons of conservative politicians especially in the South.

Since 1964 Democrats have only won Mississippi and Alabama one time, when a southerner from Georgia was running. The several elections before that it was reliably Democratic.

The trends since then have been Conservatives moving to the Republican party. Liberals moving to the Democratic party. It's childish to pretend this didn't happen.

Nanners
03-01-2016, 08:09 PM
In 1964 BOTH parties were more mixed ideologically. Republicans had a lot of folks who supported Civil Rights and Planned Parenthood. They would win in New England, even states like Bernie Sanders's Vermont. Democrats had tons of conservative politicians especially in the South.

Since 1964 Democrats have only won Mississippi and Alabama one time, when a southerner from Georgia was running. The several elections before that it was reliably Democratic.

The trends since then have been Conservatives moving to the Republican party. Liberals moving to the Democratic party. It's childish to pretend this didn't happen.

why arent you posting on your kevinnyc account anymore?

bladefd
03-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Those are some impressive reductionisms you've got there blade. Do you even know anything about William Jennings Bryan?

He prosecuted a teacher for teaching evolution, was in favour of giving the KKK a voice in the Democrat Party, and was a champion of alcohol prohibition (amongst other things). Just because he was a populist doesn't make him into some kind of "liberal"

McKinley also favoured protective tariffs, and interventionism, while Bryan was an isolationist (usually considered a conservative, not liberal position).

I'm not too familiar with the views of William J Bryan except that he was a Democrat secretary of state in early 1900s. The article doesn't state he was anything like current day liberals though - parties used to be slightly more moderate back then with the lines blurring between members within their own parties. The lines are more drawn out nowadays and no longer as blurred within dems/repubs.

bladefd
03-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Damn. Then why were democrats so heavily involved the the KKK, Jim Crow laws and against civils rights after that?

#NotAddingUp

Because the lines were not as obvious back then. There was many conservative democrats and many liberal republicans. Those would be very much moderates today. Overall as political parties, they were more moderate.

Today we all know that on average, dems lean left and repubs lean right. Many moderates are independents or just unaffiliated.

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Because the lines were not as obvious back then. There was many conservative democrats and many liberal republicans. Those would be very much moderates today. Overall as political parties, they were more moderate.

Today we all know that on average, dems lean left and repubs lean right. Many moderates are independents or just unaffiliated.
The point is, the racists didn't "switch sides". They just died off. The lie that all the racists in the democrat party disappeared because they "switched" isn't true. They disappeared because over these past few generations, people just stopped being racist.

The "switch" lie is a disgusting lie that's only purpose is to claim that there are still the same amount of racists, but there just all in the Republican Party now.

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 08:34 PM
That's weird. The republicans voted FOR the civil rights act. The democrats voted AGAINST it. Why would "angry racists" leave the party that voted AGAINST civil right and switch to that party that voted FOR civil rights?

#Stop

Random buffoon to Historical fact- #stop

Dems voted against the civil rights act yet now 90% of registered Blacks are Dems.

Why do you think that happened?

NumberSix
03-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Random buffoon to Historical fact- #stop

Dems voted against the civil rights act yet now 90% of registered Blacks are Dems.

Why do you think that happened?
Because all people see is that the president was a democrat, therefore, democrats did it.

bladefd
03-01-2016, 08:43 PM
The point is, the racists didn't "switch sides". They just died off. The lie that all the racists in the democrat party disappeared because they "switched" isn't true. They disappeared because over these past few generations, people just stopped being racist.

The "switch" lie is a disgusting lie that's only purpose is to claim that there are still the same amount of racists, but there just all in the Republican Party now.

Never said the racists changed sides. The parties themselves went from moderate to their own sides... if anything, the parties themselves shifted. :confusedshrug:

DonDadda59
03-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Because all people see is that the president was a democrat, therefore, democrats did it.

Yeah that's exactly how it went down. :rolleyes: