PDA

View Full Version : Is Towns already better than Wiggins?

Cocaine80s
03-01-2016, 09:13 PM
And who do you think is going to be the franchise player 3 years from now?

Prime_Shaq
03-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I think Wiggins will be a really solid player but KAT will be a special player.

Xiao Yao You
03-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I've certainly been more impressed with Towns the couple times I've seen him. He's the real deal.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Towns right now is better than what Wiggins will become.

DirkNowitzki41
03-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Yes. Towns is gonna be a top 3 player by the end of next year

Legends66NBA7
03-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Towns is quiet clearly better than Wiggins and is already the franchise player.

Riks
03-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Wasn't this thread made 2-3 weeks ago? The answer is clearly Towns to both questions.

JtotheIzzo
03-01-2016, 10:29 PM
And who do you think is going to be the franchise player 3 years from now?

Don't you think Lavine is better than both?

Its a good question, and the truth will be self-evident once they start winning. Where will they lean, who will take control during the key moments.

Minnesota needs to surround these guys with REAL NBA players starting next year. This team is too talented to be where they are in the standings.

To do list for Minnesota:

-get a real coach
-get real role players
-cut the old guys and dead weight

Cocaine80s
03-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Don't you think Lavine is better than both?

Its a good question, and the truth will be self-evident once they start winning. Where will they lean, who will take control during the key moments.

Minnesota needs to surround these guys with REAL NBA players starting next year. This team is too talented to be where they are in the standings.

To do list for Minnesota:

-get a real coach
-get real role players
-cut the old guys and dead weight
Didnt bother to ask about Lavine because I know he'll bolt to a legit franchise when he gets the chance. Dude is a future mvp

T_L_P
03-01-2016, 10:42 PM
It's honestly not even close. KAT has real superstar potential but he's already a good player. Wiggins straight up isn't, and he's one of the worst defenders in the league (in before another parrot tries saying he's elite on that end).

JtotheIzzo
03-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Didnt bother to ask about Lavine because I know he'll bolt to a legit franchise when he gets the chance. Dude is a future mvp

He's got a lot of learning to do. His horrific bball IQ and defense coupled with the fact he couldn't start in college highlights how little he understands the game.

He really needs to step that up, and I wish he would because he is a top 5 athlete to ever play this game, but the same thing could have been said about James White.

This is real talk. He will get a lot of chances because he is so damn athletically impressive, but he is a matador on defense and hasn't a clue how to play(despite being both skilled and athletic).

lets see what happens when Minnesota focuses on winning because right now he is the best asset tfor tank free tanking.

JtotheIzzo
03-01-2016, 10:46 PM
It's honestly not even close. KAT has real superstar potential but he's already a good player. Wiggins straight up isn't, and he's one of the worst defenders in the league (in before another parrot tries saying he's elite on that end).

guy throws out ridiculousness an covers it by calling detractors 'parrots'.

teach us, sage one.

:roll:

Zach LaVine
03-01-2016, 10:48 PM
He is without a doubt better.

dubnation
03-01-2016, 10:51 PM

I agree with this, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say Wiggins could turn it around. He's got potential, but at this point he's an inefficient one-trick-pony. Towns is a beast.

CuterThanRubio
03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Yes.

Wiggins isn't a natural passer and isn't good enough at rebounding for his size.

JohnFreeman
03-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Wiggins is a lot worse than I expected, dude was hyped up

Prime_Shaq
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Lavine is worse than Wiggins on the defensive end

T_L_P
03-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Lavine is worse than Wiggins on the defensive end

This is true. I don't think Lavine is good at all. :confusedshrug:

Prime_Shaq
03-01-2016, 11:35 PM
This is true. I don't think Lavine is good at all. :confusedshrug:
Well, he can dunk!

Mike smith
03-02-2016, 12:14 AM
Wiggins is a really good player I didn't think he would be a 20 ppg scorer this fast. Towns is better now but I think once minny gets a better coach and more shooters around these guys they will be better. Future is bright for this team might have 2 top 5 players in a few years.

CarlosBoozer
03-02-2016, 12:26 AM
I still believe in Wiggins, but KAT is a very special player. He's one of the best all-around rookie bigs I've seen in a very long time

To4
03-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Yes. Honestly Wiggins suck balls. poor mans demar derozan. All he can do is score and nothing else. free throw sucks as well

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Wiggins is Gay 2.0 like i always said. Dudes defense prolly wont even be as good, he gets torched by every SF it seems like. Even retired Kobe torched him, Parsons just did KD was like 12-13 FG when guarded by him:lol :lol

Towns as a rookie IMO is a better player than prime Wiggins will be

Mike smith
03-02-2016, 01:15 AM
Lmao this is a joke. Wiggins will be better then jimmy butler and Paul George