PDA

View Full Version : LeBron ignoring coach Lue?

Black and White
03-02-2016, 05:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEgVmKCkHog

Wonder what ISH makes of this

lilteapot
03-02-2016, 05:37 AM
It's nothing. He refused to come out of a tight game against a good team. If Kobe or MJ did that you'd praise their will to win.

VengefulAngel
03-02-2016, 05:53 AM
It's nothing. He refused to come out of a tight game against a good team. If Kobe or MJ did that you'd praise their will to win.

Someone using common sense on ISH.

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Wait Lue really sat LeBron the next game for that?

Damn dis dude might have bigger balls then I first thought

buddha
03-02-2016, 05:56 AM
LeBron's cryptics tweets make sense now. Lue should be fearing for his safety.

JohnFreeman
03-02-2016, 06:18 AM
Wait Lue really sat LeBron the next game for that?

Damn dis dude might have bigger balls then I first thought
But proceeded to get blown out by the Wizards

doesn't really work

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 06:23 AM

doesn't really work

Sends the message though

SexSymbol
03-02-2016, 06:25 AM

doesn't really work
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/for-the-evulz_dark-knight_5227.png

It's not about the wins...
It's about sending a message

JohnFreeman
03-02-2016, 06:33 AM

That the cavs suck without LeBron

yep we got the message

SexSymbol
03-02-2016, 06:40 AM
That the cavs suck without LeBron

yep we got the message
that bron can't push lue over

aj1987
03-02-2016, 07:55 AM
that bron can't push lue over
Lue is expendable. LeBron is not.

If LeBron demands that Lue be fired and Kyrie and Love traded before signing next season, what do you think the Cavs are gonna do?

Riks
03-02-2016, 09:42 AM

:lol

Lebronxrings
03-02-2016, 09:49 AM
if he sat down, people would have called him a quitter. Just let the man do him, hes a top 5 player in history and a proven winner.

Quit hating on greatness.

theaussieguy
03-02-2016, 09:52 AM
lmao pathetic, lebrons melting down hard, hes a self proclaimed team guy but at the end of the day when things don't go his way he is the first to break formation. Now that he knows his legacy is in the sh!tter he is full meltdown mode.

Lebron23
03-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Coach Lue needs to get into the program. If LeBron wants to play in a tight game. Let him play.

Bandito
03-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Thats why Lebron is 2/6

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Lue is expendable. LeBron is not.

If LeBron demands that Lue be fired and Kyrie and Love traded before signing next season, what do you think the Cavs are gonna do?

Ehh if it gets to that point you'd have to think Cavs FO would take a step back and say hang on a minute

But then again the organization is ran by a bunch of beta cucks

Lebron23
03-02-2016, 10:07 AM

This

It sucks that if Stephanie tell his coach to let him play in a tight game. They going to call him an Alpha Male. A bunch of idiots in this forum.

aj1987
03-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Ehh if it gets to that point you'd have to think Cavs FO would take a step back and say hang on a minute

But then again the organization is ran by a bunch of beta cucks
LeBron brings in over $500M in revenue per yer (not sure if it's to the Cavs or the city of Cleveland). How many people you think are going to watch Love and Irving struggle to make the PO's? LeBron = instant contender. If they trade away Love and Irving, they'll have a shit ton of cap space to sign on a marquee FA (KD, Drummond, Beal, Whiteside, etc.) and a bunch of 3&D players. Would actually make the Cav's a better team. LeBron + Marquee FA +2-3 3&D (Pasrons, Batun, Barnes, Conley, etc.) players to boost the bench.

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 10:09 AM
LeBron brings in over $500M in revenue per yer (not sure if it's to the Cavs or the city of Cleveland). How many people you think are going to watch Love and Irving struggle to make the PO's? LeBron = instant contender. If they trade away Love and Irving, they'll have a shit ton of cap space to sign on a marquee FA (KD, Drummond, Beal, Whiteside, etc.) and a bunch of 3&D players.

They recently put out a statement saying LeBron doesn't run this team etc etc

They would look like a complete joke if they let that happen

aj1987
03-02-2016, 10:12 AM
They recently put out a statement saying LeBron doesn't run this team etc etc

They would look like a complete joke if they let that happen
:oldlol:

True, but they'll do it again. Claim that LeBron doesn't make the decisions and the decisions to move Kyrie and Love was based on "improving" the team.

This is pure speculation from me though.

Lebron23
03-02-2016, 10:16 AM
The Cavaliers are now 3-12 in two seasons when LeBron James doesn't play. It's kinda pathetic.

Even During his prime the Spurs are winning games without Team Duncan.

SpaceJam
03-02-2016, 10:16 AM
:oldlol:

True, but they'll do it again. Claim that LeBron doesn't make the decisions and the decisions to move Kyrie and Love was based on "improving" the team.

This is pure speculation from me though.

LMAO yeah like I said the Cavs are ran by a bunch of betas so I wouldn't be surprised

bigt
03-02-2016, 10:19 AM
For Lebron it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Refuse to sit and you look like a coach killer and an egomaniac. Follow the coaches call and sit and you're called a beta and a coward

Riks
03-02-2016, 10:19 AM
The Cavaliers are now 3-12 in two seasons when LeBron James doesn't play. It's kinda pathetic.

Even During his prime the Spurs are winning games without Team Duncan.
Because Timmy didn't force everybody to play his way. They were allowed to hone in on their strengths all season rather than become spot up shooters who are asked to do something different the moment he sits.

Lebron23
03-02-2016, 10:23 AM
For Lebron it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Refuse to sit and you look like a coach killer and an egomaniac. Follow the coaches call and sit and you're called a beta and a coward

True.

Lots of flip floppers in this forum.

Lebron23
03-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Because Timmy didn't force everybody to play his way. They were allowed to hone in on their strengths all season rather than become spot up shooters who are asked to do something different the moment he sits.

Irving's isolation ball is hurting this team. At least with LeBron playing they are moving the ball.

Just what I said some guys are good at putting up stats, but got the L as always. Luckily for Love and Irving they won't end up as the Shareef Abdur Rahim of this generation.

Riks
03-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Irving's isolation ball is hurting this team. At least with LeBron playing they are moving the ball.

Just what I said some guys are good at putting up stats, but got the L as always. Luckily for Love and Irving they won't end up as the Shareef Abdur Rahim of this generation.
I agree that Irving is not good with it either.

Bandito
03-02-2016, 10:47 AM

They are moving the ball to the basket because they have to shoot it or is a shot clock violation. He meant players other than LeBron passing the ball.