PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Michael Beasley is returning to the NBA

Smook A.
03-02-2016, 11:43 PM
Marc Stein ✔ ‎
@ESPNSteinLine

ESPN sources say that the Houston Rockets are closing in on a deal to sign Michael Beasley

This will REALLY help the chemistry. Beasley is exactly what we needed. Now we get more leadership in the locker room

Oh wait... :rolleyes:

Morey WTF are you doing?!

Nick Young
03-02-2016, 11:45 PM
I remember the year you signed howard, how naive and optimistic you Rockets fans were. I told you this would happen Rockets fans. I was trying to warn you.

Smook A.
03-02-2016, 11:50 PM
I remember the year you signed howard, how naive and optimistic you Rockets fans were. I told you this would happen Rockets fans. I was trying to warn you.
Stop, it's not like this year's team is like the team from Howard's first two seasons in Houston. This is just a really CRAPPY year. Outside of Harden, Howard and sometimes Ariza, the Rockets are pretty shit.

bobopenguin
03-03-2016, 01:16 AM
Stop, it's not like this year's team is like the team from Howard's first two seasons in Houston. This is just a really CRAPPY year. Outside of Harden, Howard and sometimes Ariza, the Rockets are pretty shit.

wcf or bust. clowns!

Mike smith
03-03-2016, 01:18 AM
This will REALLY help the chemistry. Beasley is exactly what we needed. Now we get more leadership in the locker room

Oh wait... :rolleyes:

Morey WTF are you doing?!
Already a thread for this

Nick Young
03-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Your team sucked then and it sucked now and it sucked in the T-Mac Yao days when it couldn't even get out of the first round.

pnyozzzoo
03-03-2016, 01:29 AM
morruy finally got a REAL MVP on the rockets:cheers: