PDA

View Full Version : Jimmer very very sad

mark
03-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Jimmer Fridette won't be re signed by the Knicks. Any surprise there with Melo Ballhog ball.

Bless Mathews
03-03-2016, 02:07 AM
He will never be in the league.

He's weak.

And he broken golden rule the other night.

Lucky he only got fouled.

Shoulda got Elbow to the jaw

FreezingTsmoove
03-03-2016, 02:37 AM
If you watch the youtube interview vice just did with his family, his wife will be leaving him soon because hes such a dissapointment

theaussieguy
03-03-2016, 02:40 AM
If you watch the youtube interview vice just did with his family, his wife will be leaving him soon because hes such a dissapointment

yeah hes no longer the justin bieber of basketball in her eyes, stupid sloot

FreezingTsmoove
03-03-2016, 03:49 AM
yeah hes no longer the justin bieber of basketball in her eyes, stupid sloot

Yup you can clearly tell she was just in it because she thought he was going to be a star

raprap
03-03-2016, 04:32 AM
Could have been a homeless man Curry in the right situation. His shot is slow af tho.

masonanddixon
03-03-2016, 04:41 AM
If he were black, he would've been afforded every opportunity to succeed.

Smoke117
03-03-2016, 05:21 AM
A guy not worthy of playing in a professional setting..isn't playing...woah.

pastis
03-03-2016, 05:25 AM

pastis
03-03-2016, 05:25 AM
The decisions of the Knicks HC are strange. I mean the knicks are not contending and will maybe miss the playoffs again this year. so the HC could not give any minutes to jimmer? in garbage time? the 3-4min jimmer played, he played not bad (5x FTA in 3min, perfect shooting FG%).

Spurs m8
03-03-2016, 05:30 AM
They drafted him to get Spurs intel.

Like Rivers signed Ayres.

coin24
03-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Sucks he didn't get a decent shot with the Knicks. Stupid fkn rambis the crowd wants to see jimmer and the dopey cu*t won't play the guy..
The Knicks suck, have no pick and nobody wants to play there..

Could have at least given him some minutes in one of the last few games they've gotten blown out :facepalm

Derka
03-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Yeah, Melo's totally the reason Jimmer gets no playing time. Has nothing to do with the kid not being good enough for the NBA at all. :rolleyes:

DCL
03-03-2016, 09:58 AM
he's like so close yet also so far away from making it. he plays ball better than 99.99% of the population, yet 99.9% of nba players are still better than him. :lol

sucks to be him, actually. i mean, how the hell do you sleep at night if you're him? he will have a lifetime of incredible regrets if this is it.

AirFederer
03-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Is it too late for growth hormones? Perhaps a holiday in Miami could get him a contract? :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
03-03-2016, 10:04 AM

https://www.instagram.com/whitneyfredette/?hl=de

doesnt look like it here.. will watch video now

edit: I agree.. looks like she's in it for herself a decent junk.. doesnt exactly scream true love, who knows, maybe its just her sharing his pain.

nathanjizzle
03-03-2016, 10:11 AM

thats an abnormal amount of couple pics to have on your own social media. seems likes shes using him in pictures because he has some celebrity. She also seems like she believes she is entitled to be with a successful man. most likely will leave him if his career doesnt pan out.

ArbitraryWater
03-03-2016, 10:13 AM
thats an abnormal amount of couple pics to have on your own social media. seems likes shes using him in pictures because he has some celebrity. She also seems like she believes she is entitled to be with a successful man. most likely will leave him if his career doesnt pan out.

Read my edit, as for the couple pics, alot of wifeys of celbs do that... why not, nothing wrong with it, completely understandable, 'normal' ppl do it as well..

Lebron23
03-03-2016, 10:16 AM
David Stockton is a better player him. And He's not even playing in the NBA right now.

theaussieguy
03-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Is it too late for growth hormones? Perhaps a holiday in Miami could get him a contract? :confusedshrug:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Jimmer_Fredette_Kings.jpg

he is HGH personified jut look at that jaw. The vice sports thing about him recently made it obvious that his battle for a spot in the NBA started a long time ago and was a combined effort from himself and his brother. They would of known very early on that enhancing substances, in particular HGH would of helped tremendously.

nathanjizzle
03-03-2016, 10:26 AM
yo, caption this pic
http://i67.tinypic.com/2m30kdt.jpg

PP34Deuce
03-03-2016, 10:29 AM

edit: I agree.. looks like she's in it for herself a decent junk.. doesnt exactly scream true love, who knows, maybe its just her sharing his pain.

They met at BYU. He's in the D league and just making close to 6 figures. I believe she would have left him by now if she was a serious money chaser.

This world is sad. Guys thinking every girl is a gold digger...

Riks
03-03-2016, 10:33 AM
There is more to basketball than just shooting.

Riks
03-03-2016, 10:33 AM
yo, caption this pic
http://i67.tinypic.com/2m30kdt.jpg
Is that white Bill Russell?

DCL
03-03-2016, 10:38 AM
there are websites that can help you resize a pic.

ArbitraryWater
03-03-2016, 10:40 AM
They met at BYU. He's in the D league and just making close to 6 figures. I believe she would have left him by now if she was a serious money chaser.

This world is sad. Guys thinking every girl is a gold digger...

I actually agree... all this women shaming on these trendy prank/social experiment youtube videos is cringe af, as well.

Draz
03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Didn't even give the kid his chance dumbass coach

nathanjizzle
03-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Is that white Bill Russell?

looks like hes related to phil jackson.

theaussieguy
03-03-2016, 11:11 AM

this

tomtucker
03-03-2016, 11:52 AM

would be nice if ish did it automatically

ShackEelOKneel
03-03-2016, 11:54 AM
I wanted him to be successful.

STATUTORY
03-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Cucmelo will not allow another Linsanity type situation erupting

HylianNightmare
03-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Go star overseas

senelcoolidge
03-03-2016, 01:48 PM
The decisions of the Knicks HC are strange. I mean the knicks are not contending and will maybe miss the playoffs again this year. so the HC could not give any minutes to jimmer? in garbage time? the 3-4min jimmer played, he played not bad (5x FTA in 3min, perfect shooting FG%).

I know right. Sign him to a second 10 day contract. The knicks have absolutely nothing. Jimmer will hit 3's and be a cult hero. He can put the ball in the basket. The nba seems very clique-ish. You are in or if you're not with the "in" crowd you will get almost no opportunity.
Reminds me of Pete Maravich when he was older and at the end of his career. Bill Fitch would ridicule him and not play him. Maravich was a former star a prideful man. But Fitch for whatever reason wouldn't play him. I don't understand some people.
The knicks are garbage from top to bottom. Their owner sucks. Their coach has no business coaching. Carmelo should get traded..he insulted his own owner. Phil Jackson needs to make some moves.

stalkerforlife
03-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Jimmer was blacked balled...again.

Dude's never been given a real opportunity and probably never will.

Way too white for the black brotherhood.

KungFuJoe
03-03-2016, 04:13 PM
I don't understand how he can't even get a shot. Granted, not like I can see how he is off the court, but in the rare times he does play, he's not a total liability out there. Not like he gets stripped everytime he touches the ball or that his guy scores on him 100% of the time. He CAN shoot.

There isn't a single team out there who can't use a spot up shooter in lmiited minutes?

What's increasingly sad is that we're in the age of 3 point shooting. If he can't make a team now, he never will.

stalkerforlife
03-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Berman and other New York media members believe that this was a veiled shot by Stoudemire at Anthony, who reportedly didn't like Lin stealing the spotlight away from him and urged the Knicks not to re-sign the young guard in 2012.