PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Disappointments and Surprises - 2016

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 06:48 PM
You know how the thread goes... With about 20 games left I feel as though we've seen enough to justify the making of such threads.

Surprises:

Portland - Lillard and the emergence of CJ deserve a ton of credit for bringing this team back to life. I did not expect them to be anywhere close to playoff contention let alone in the 7th slot.

Disappointments:

Houston - While I'm inclined to believe that they overachieved last season, I think it's safe to say that they've taken a 180 and completely underachieved this year. Between the canning of McHale and the rumblings of apparent discord between their stars, things have definitely looked bleak this season for the Rockets.

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Cont...

I'm gunna go out on a limb and mention Curry for surprises as well. The kid was incredible last year and propelled his game to an MVP level. But my goodness... The guy is having one of single greatest offensive campaigns that we've ever witnessed. This is has been met by reverence from his peers/fans and mentions of his name in the same breath as Mike.

Pretty insane when you think about. Props to the Steph.

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Surprise:

How well you take it up the ass.

Disappointment:

How bad your mom sucks dick.

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Surprise:

How well you take it up the ass.

Disappointment:

How bad your mom sucks dick.

Oh how the insanity kills!!!! Tell me more about how the insanity pains you.

Low level scum like you shouldn't even have free access to post in such threads. You should have to request for permission like the cretin peasant you are. You serve one purpose here, which is essentially to be the forums whipping boy but like a good little b1tch you should only come around when you're beckoned.

Now gtfo my thread

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Oh how the insanity kills!!!! Tell me more about how the insanity pains you.

Low level scum like you shouldn't even have free access to post in such threads. You should have to request for permission like the cretin peasant you are. You serve one purpose here, which is essentially to be the forums whipping boy but like a good little b1tch you should only come around when you're beckoned.

Now gtfo my thread
HOLY SHIT!

MELTDOWN!

I win!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 07:36 PM
HOLY SHIT!

MELTDOWN!

I win!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lollol nah dude.

You're completely useless bruv...

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Congrats dude you're now the biggest disappointment of 2016!

Stay mad!

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Congrats dude you're now the biggest disappointment of 2016!

Stay mad!

Until your failed hero takes another @nus thumping in the finals and regresses to 2/7 lolololol

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Until your failed hero takes another @nus thumping in the finals and regresses to 2/7 lolololol
I'm respect that you embrace yourself as a disappointment.

Stay losing!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bernie Nips
03-03-2016, 08:00 PM
I wish this thread was an aberration, but welcome to ISH 2016.

Legends66NBA7
03-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Biggest Surprise - Raptors

They went from a projected bottom 2 team in thr Eastern Conference to a Top 2 seed in the Eastern Conference and could possibly end up the 1st seed in the Eastern Conference.

They had nothing but bunch kn inconsistent role players, DeRozan coming off a down year, Lowry questioned after a terrible playoff performance, and Casey in talks of being the worst coach in the league. All 3 significantly turned it around and could possibly get their team out of the first round since 2001. It's been too long...

Biggest Disappointments - Knicks

They are on pace to miss the playoffs for 3rd straight season, when they should have been gunning for a Top 4 seed at worst. They completely revamped their frontcourt and Phil Jackson looked poised for a quick turnaround but it turned to waste. Melo seems to have declined, which is too bad. He should have been enough to make the playoffs.

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm respect that you embrace yourself as a disappointment.

Stay losing!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm respecting the fact that you can't even formulate a properly structured sentence.

Stay losing!

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 08:07 PM
I wish this thread was an aberration, but welcome to ISH 2016.

2016?

This place has been the arm pit of basketball forums for years Sir Nips

Black and White
03-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Washington has been a disappointment, I personally expected them to be better than they have, even with the injuries. Hopefully they can pick it up, the Pelicans also.

kshutts1
03-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Surprises:
Curry
Warriors
Porzingis
Towns
Raptors
Portland

Disappointments:
Chicago
Washington
Mirotic
AD
Pelicans
Mudiay

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 08:11 PM
I'm respecting the fact that you can't even formulate a properly structured sentence.

Stay losing!
Shook!

My job here is done.:applause:

Black and White
03-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Shook!

How many alts of yours have to get wrecked for you to understand you're a joke?

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Shook!

Your job is only done when I say it is Billy.

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Who the fvck are you?:facepalm :facepalm

InsanityKills
03-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Your job is only done when I say it is Billy.
Keep the negs coming bro!:applause:

Done_And_Done
03-03-2016, 08:19 PM

He hankers the booty beating. His equilibrium is off unless his pooper is swollen. Let him be B&W

G.U.S.
03-03-2016, 08:27 PM
The masses all know Kobe can't shoot but who knew it would be at a 35 percentile :lol

SamuraiSWISH
03-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Teams not finding ways to close out winnable games against the Warriors in the final minutes of multiple games.

Clippers 2x
Celtics
76ers
OKC
Atlanta

Oh and just the West, as well as the league as a whole playing bad basketball. My Bulls and Rose's constant injury situation.