PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans are a joke.

bdreason
03-03-2016, 11:27 PM
It's like they're trying to lose games. 4th quarter comes along and the pelican guards just chuck and choke. And why is Perkins even on the court?

Spurs5Rings2014
03-03-2016, 11:30 PM
To be fair, Leonard just took over and dominated them in the clutch.

Young X
03-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Just how retarded are the Pelicans' guards? They straight up IGNORED Davis down the stretch like he wasn't there. I don't think Davis touched the ball more than once in the last 5 minutes. Someone needs to smack both of those selfish idiots, especially Gordon.

bobopenguin
03-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Just how retarded are the Pelicans' guards? They straight up IGNORED Davis down the stretch like he wasn't there. I don't think Davis touched the ball more than once in the last 5 minutes. Someone needs to smack both of those selfish idiots, especially Gordon.

that's right. Davis needs to come to Lakers if he wants to fly!!
leave those scrubs!!

SwishSquared
03-04-2016, 12:23 AM
That team is going nowhere fast. I don't expect them to make the necessary tweaks in FA to make a leap to a team that can get HCA in the 1st round of the playoffs next year. They fave major injury problems annually and they don't have proper depth to ride it out when guys miss time.

But this is what happens when you trade 3 firsts for Jrue and Asik. And hire a coach who is way over his head. Though I didn't think Gentry would be this bad- I actually liked the hiring.

brownmamba00
03-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Tyreke is missed