PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's tweet, Love's mysterious "rest," and the Banana Republic Cover-Up Theory

JammingJames23
03-04-2016, 02:01 PM
I've got a very logical theory that explains the cryptic LeBron tweet, Love's ill-timed Banana Republic deal, and the odd "rest" the Cavs are giving Love tonight vs. the Wizards (why rest a guy when the team has been off for several days!?).

So Lue takes over for Blatt. One of the first things Lue does is call out Love and Irving for their "brands." My guess is Lue was well-aware of Love's Banana Republic photo shoot thing, which I believe had already been scheduled by Love to occur during this extended break between games (Feb. 29 vs. Pacers; Mar. 4 vs. Wizards). Lue benches Love in advance for punishment. Team hints at nothing else about it until it's time for it to actually occur; then they cover for it and call it "resting" him tonight. LeBron's cryptic tweet is an acknowledgment that Love made a mistake and that he needs to "live" with what comes with it (the benching). The "protection" LeBron talked about is that he and Lue will lie for him and cover it up by denying the Tweet was about him, and claiming they are merely "resting" him instead of benching him as punishment.

It makes really good sense. You can test it tonight by seeing if Love has stubble instead of the fuller beard he has been sporting prior to the whole Banana Republic thing.

MoBe1Kanobi
03-04-2016, 07:19 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hey Yo
03-04-2016, 07:24 PM
(why rest a guy when the team has been off for several days!?).
Maybe because they play 3gms in the next 4 nights?

nba_55
03-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Yeah, i'm taking a break from ISH. :lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
03-04-2016, 07:53 PM
nobody cares

tmacattack33
03-04-2016, 07:59 PM
:cheers:

HylianNightmare
03-04-2016, 08:14 PM
nobody cares
Yes

ILLsmak
03-04-2016, 09:37 PM
I've got a very logical theory that explains the cryptic LeBron tweet, Love's ill-timed Banana Republic deal, and the odd "rest" the Cavs are giving Love tonight vs. the Wizards (why rest a guy when the team has been off for several days!?).

So Lue takes over for Blatt. One of the first things Lue does is call out Love and Irving for their "brands." My guess is Lue was well-aware of Love's Banana Republic photo shoot thing, which I believe had already been scheduled by Love to occur during this extended break between games (Feb. 29 vs. Pacers; Mar. 4 vs. Wizards). Lue benches Love in advance for punishment. Team hints at nothing else about it until it's time for it to actually occur; then they cover for it and call it "resting" him tonight. LeBron's cryptic tweet is an acknowledgment that Love made a mistake and that he needs to "live" with what comes with it (the benching). The "protection" LeBron talked about is that he and Lue will lie for him and cover it up by denying the Tweet was about him, and claiming they are merely "resting" him instead of benching him as punishment.

It makes really good sense. You can test it tonight by seeing if Love has stubble instead of the fuller beard he has been sporting prior to the whole Banana Republic thing.

this is fascinating.

-Smak