PDA

View Full Version : How much respect would be lost for KD if he teams up with Warriors

JZ600
03-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Dude has been chattin with kerr everytime they play

#theservant
#forever2ndfiddle

riseagainst
03-04-2016, 02:09 PM
almost as much as the respect lost for Lebron when he went to Miami, then back to Cleveland after things got tough again.

JZ600
03-04-2016, 02:11 PM
almost as much as the respect lost for Lebron when he went to Miami, then back to Cleveland after things got tough again.
Omg Rip op.. Didnt see that one coming

Lebron did collude but with good players on a new team

The warriors are already an established team

Different story

Out_In_Utah
03-04-2016, 02:12 PM
It would be terrible.

Levity
03-04-2016, 02:13 PM
it's 2016, this shit is unfortunately expected from the superstars of the league.

what a sad time to be alive!

Hopper15
03-04-2016, 02:15 PM
None. He's not going to win anything with Westbrick. That's for sure.

Segatti
03-04-2016, 02:19 PM
It would be like prime Duncan teaming up with Shaq and Kobe in the Lakers. Simply ridiculous.

j3lademaster
03-04-2016, 02:32 PM
almost as much as the respect lost for Lebron when he went to Miami, then back to Cleveland after things got tough again.It'll be worse than that. At least Lebron won 2 rings as the best player, that'll be impossible for durant on the warriors.

SouBeachTalents
03-04-2016, 02:36 PM
This would be infinitely worse than when LeBron went to Miami. Durant would be going to a team that's won 67 plus games back to back years, has the reigning 2x MVP, and more than likely will break the all time win record and win back to back titles.

beastee
03-04-2016, 02:40 PM
He could never be top 20. EVER. His brand would be tarnished beyond repair and he would actually be 3rd fiddle to the splash brothers. When you think about it, it really is almost Draymond's team anyways, so he would be the 4th cog in the pecking order of team leaders. Sure, they would win 4-7 championships in a row, but is it worth it to taint his legacy?

He would need to look in the mirror and send out some pretty pathetic instagrams of self reflection before he decides...

sd3035
03-04-2016, 02:42 PM
That would be an awesome team though. Legit shot at 80 wins?

Vancouver-Grizz
03-04-2016, 02:42 PM
It would suck...

I rather watch him lead a team to a championship and not ride along with the champs.

Lakers and New York is where it is at for him. Lakers look a tad better with younger talent but those teams are willing to spend on a contender and that is what he needs.

LakersForlife
03-04-2016, 02:43 PM
nah i would respect him more for joining the greatness

Levity
03-04-2016, 02:46 PM
you guys are crazy if you think durant would be any worse than 2nd option on that team. there'd be a great chance he'd even lead that team in scoring, getting open looks like hes never gotten before in his careeer

do i want to see him join the warriors? hell no. but he'd easily be better than klay and green. and scoring-wise? he may even eclipse curry. but thatd be a battle and more accurately, thatd be a hell of a duo.

Out_In_Utah
03-04-2016, 02:52 PM
you guys are crazy if you think durant would be any worse than 2nd option on that team. there'd be a great chance he'd even lead that team in scoring, getting open looks like hes never gotten before in his careeer

do i want to see him join the warriors? hell no. but he'd easily be better than klay and green. and scoring-wise? he may even eclipse curry. but thatd be a battle and more accurately, thatd be a hell of a duo.
Of course he would be 2nd option. But it is still meaningless if they could win it all without him.

Segatti
03-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Trade Kyrie and Love for good role players
Sign Durant

That would be the best move for Durant honestly, to join the Cavs.

riseagainst
03-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Trade Kyrie and Love for good role players
Sign Durant

That would be the best move for Durant honestly, to join the Cavs.

Lebron, I mean Cleveland, wouldn't do that.

Ca$H
03-04-2016, 03:30 PM
He could never be top 20. EVER. His brand would be tarnished beyond repair and he would actually be 3rd fiddle to the splash brothers. When you think about it, it really is almost Draymond's team anyways, so he would be the 4th cog in the pecking order of team leaders. Sure, they would win 4-7 championships in a row, but is it worth it to taint his legacy?

He would need to look in the mirror and send out some pretty pathetic instagrams of self reflection before he decides...

If Curry and Durant win 6 titles together then Durant will most likely win 3 FMVPs. Durant- 6 titles, 1 MVP, and 3 FMVPs. Shaq- 4 titles, 1 MVP, and 3 FMVPs. Kobe- 5 titles, 1 MVP, and 2 FMVPs. Seems like a top 10 GOAT resume' to me.