PDA

View Full Version : Brother of slain civil rights leader Medgar Evers endorses Trump

Terahite
03-04-2016, 02:34 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/mujeda8ep/635926858067393872_A02_EVERS_28.jpg

These inconvenient endorsements just keep getting better and better in the face of all opposition from the establishment media and the brainwashed cultural marxist throngs of dummies. :lol

"When asked about Trump's controversial remarks regarding immigration and an incident Tuesday when 30 black students were reported to have been removed from the candidate's rally in Valdosta, Ga., Evers responded, "I haven't seen any proof of him being a racist."

USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/04/brother-slain-civil-rights-leader-medgar-evers-endorses-trump/81314234/)

Hold this L you fake ass liberal dopes :roll: and keep pretending only white rednecks endorse Trump you ****ing racist idiots. Just toss aside his non-white supporters like garbage it's very progressive of you. :applause:

http://s28.postimg.org/4e5prs0st/donald_trump_illustration_president_2016make_ame.j pg

Trump the Great Unifier :lol :bowdown:

tomtucker
03-04-2016, 02:35 PM
****ING A

:applause: :rockon:

Terahite
03-04-2016, 03:04 PM
This story is a problem. :(

It does not fit. :(

Dresta
03-04-2016, 03:09 PM
The hypocrisy of the people calling Trump a racist at the same time as pretending they're oh so tolerant is hilarious. It's empty conjecture and yet they throw around these calumnies as if they were facts just because they don't like the man's opinions (which, considering how malleable they are, it seems strange they should arouse such ire and so many angry denunciations). Trump not consistent on anything except being a racist apparently :oldlol:.

Pathetic.

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2016, 03:16 PM
dondadda and kblaze nowhere to be seen

Trollsmasher
03-04-2016, 03:21 PM
The Uniter:applause:

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 03:24 PM
However he added, "all of us have some racism in us. Even me."

AKA he doesn't like Mexicans and/or Muslims.

The white sheep of his family.

dondadda and kblaze nowhere to be seen

Can I get my security deposit back at least? :confusedshrug:

Dresta
03-04-2016, 03:43 PM
However he added, "all of us have some racism in us. Even me."

AKA he doesn't like Mexicans and/or Muslims.

The white sheep of his family.

Can I get my security deposit back at least? :confusedshrug:
Or perhaps he's just being honest. It's a recent finding in neuroscience that are empathetic response is greater the more someone looks like us. So yeah, it's a matter of human biology. That's why things like religion and culture are important: because they can unify beyond the boundaries of race.

It's also why the only way to have a successful multiracial society, without lots of animus and social conflict, is for it to be monocultural. And why multiculturalism is an extremely destructive sham that results in divisions, not unity.

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 03:49 PM
you race oblivious republicans do know that alot of older black people are racists against mexicans, muslims, asians, right?

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Or perhaps he's just being honest. It's a recent finding in neuroscience that are empathetic response is greater the more someone looks like us. So yeah, it's a matter of human biology. That's why things like religion and culture are important: because they can unify beyond the boundaries of race.

It's also why the only way to have a successful multiracial society, without lots of animus and social conflict, is for it to be monocultural. And why multiculturalism is an extremely destructive sham that results in divisions, not unity.

Nazi junk science.

This dude = Roger Clinton AKA 'Headache' or Billy 'Billy Beer' Carter. Not everyone is blessed with RFK caliber siblings. Medgar Evers was not one of the lucky ones.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Nazi junk science.

This dude = Roger Clinton AKA 'Headache' or Billy 'Billy Beer' Carter. Not everyone is blessed with RFK caliber siblings. Medgar Evers was not one of the lucky ones.
No, modern neuroscience:

https://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135

My girlfriend just took a two year research masters in cognitive neuroscience (at one of the leading institutions in Europe, it's why i've been living in Amsterdam), and everyone knows this, but there is no funding available for research into it, because it doesn't fit with the modern pieties of the age, the politico-religious ideology that dominates the thinking of hopelessly idealistic utopians like yourself.

lol @ the fact you laugh at people for being religious, when you have your own civic religion that's as unscientific as Lysenko.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 04:28 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nazi_0c5957_2116298.jpg

Indeed.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Deflecting as usual. Talk about a religious fanatic :lol

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Deflecting as usual. Talk about a religious fanatic :lol

and everyone knows this, but there is no funding available for research into it, because it doesn't fit with the modern pieties of the age, the politico-religious ideology that dominates the thinking of hopelessly idealistic utopians like yourself.

AKA no one reputable wants to foot the bill for Nazi junk science. :oldlol:

Also...

My girlfriend just took a two year research masters in cognitive neuroscience (at one of the leading institutions in Europe, it's why i've been living in Amsterdam)

Cuck much? :biggums:

Dresta
03-04-2016, 04:58 PM
You are denying plain facts now :facepalm :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_and_race

http://www.medicaldaily.com/racism-innate-human-brain-makes-unconscious-decisions-based-ethnicity-240970

Racism is hardwired into the brain and operates unconsciously because areas that detect ethnicity and control emotion are closely connected, according to scientists.

Researchers explain that the same brain circuits that allow us to classify a person into an ethnic group overlap with other circuits that process emotion and make decisions, leading people to make unconscious decisions based on another's race.

The latest study, published in the journal Nature Neuroscience, found that functional magnetic resonance imaging brain scans revealed that interactions between people from different racial groups trigger reactions that researchers think may be completely unknown to our conscious selves.

Researchers led by psychologist and neuroscientist Dr. Elizabeth Phelps of New York University reviewed past brain imaging studies showing how different social categories of race are processed, evaluated and integrated in decision-making.

Past research found that the amygdala, an almond-shaped brain region located deep within the brain that processes fear and emotions, dorsolateral prefrontal cortex involved in top-down emotional control, and the anterior cingulate cortex that manages conflict between intentional and unintentional tendencies, and the fusiform face area that differentiates between familiar and unfamiliar faces, were simultaneously active during tasks that engaged racial bias like having participants view black and white faces while doing different tasks.

Phelps and her team said that not only are these brain areas important in the unintentional, implicit expression of racial attitudes, the functional connectivity that links them together are critical for this processing.

This is exactly why a unifying culture is needed, so as to lesson these implicit biases, and in-group, out-group responses. It is why multiculturalism only ever leads to disorder and social fragmentation. Robert Putnam's studies pretty much show this, and he was disappointed with the results, being in favour of "diversity" himself:

[Putnam's study] found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

It also explains the remarkable overcompensation of apparent anti-racists, most of whom are just afraid of their own impulses, and so overcompensate to hide them from themselves.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. You never have an argument, only childish and emotive responses. I could find more, but it's not worth the effort with an ideological fanatic like yourself. Some people change their opinions when presented with facts, and others (like you) don't, and keep digging themselves into a hole of unreason and irrationality.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 05:16 PM
So science is the reason you support Drumpf's racism and xenophobia platform?

OK.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 05:19 PM
So science is the reason you support Drumpf's racism and xenophobia platform?

OK.
Please show me any post where i've said anything that could even be construed as that. Enough of your lies boy. I said there needs to be a unifying culture so as to lessen implicit racial bias, not to increase it--that is the opposite of being "racist" you imbecilic piece of human waste.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Please show me any post where i've said anything that could even be construed as that.

I'll do it as soon as you can find someone to fund the Nazi junk science project.

Enough of your lies boy. I said there needs to be a unifying culture so as to lessen implicit racial bias, not to increase it--that is the opposite of being "racist" you imbecilic piece of human waste.

So mad. Then again I'd be too if I travelled half the world to hold my girlfriend's purse while she did boss shit. So i forgive you, I understand.

NumberSix
03-04-2016, 05:53 PM
you race oblivious republicans do know that alot of older black people are racists against mexicans, muslims, asians, right?
Blacks can't be racist.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 06:19 PM
I'll do it as soon as you can find someone to fund the Nazi junk science project.

So mad. Then again I'd be too if I travelled half the world to hold my girlfriend's purse while she did boss shit. So i forgive you, I understand.
So Nature Neuroscience, impact factor 16 = nazi junk science now :roll: .

Ah, yes, more ad hominems because you're incapable of coming up with a legit response and are still desperately clinging to your quasi-religious utopianisms. Don't be jealous because you haven't lived and worked in another country now :no: . The whole thing was actually my idea: sorry for wanting someone I care about to be successful, but what can one expect from a poorly educated philistine? Of course you'd look at something positive so negatively. You should broaden your horizons and leave the US for once; maybe you'd be less of a narrow-minded bigot if you did so.

Such a sad little man. Grow up, seriously.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Grow up, seriously.

Make me.

Terahite
03-04-2016, 06:33 PM
90% of libtards avoiding this thread like the plague. :lol

DonDadda practicing subterfuge as usual, practically calling this guy an Uncle Tom. :roll:

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 06:41 PM
DonDadda practicing subterfuge as usual, practically calling this guy an Uncle Tom. :roll:

Yes... 'Practically'.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-04-2016/DNnx_3.gif

IcanzIIravor
03-05-2016, 01:36 AM

This is as much a story as some of Trumps family coming out against him. Why would Liberals get into a big discussion over Medgar Evers brother supporting Trump?

Smook B
03-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Wow Don got beat down in this thread.

imdaman99
03-05-2016, 03:35 AM

Look at this guy, craving attention on an internet message board :roll:

Face it, this is the most interaction you get in life :oldlol:

Terahite
03-05-2016, 03:44 AM
Look at this guy, craving attention on an internet message board :roll:
Face it, this is the most interaction you get in life :oldlol:

I'm happily married with 2 kids and work 2 jobs. I'm out there representing the working class vote while you sit in your dorm room making batman avatars. Your whole legacy consists of getting money from your parents and *********ing under your desk. :lol

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Dresta went IN on this dude.

Patrick Chewing
03-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Dresta and his girlfriend are going to give birth to the next Einstein.

That, or he will have some sort of telekinetic powers. He'll be able to move metal and shit.

keep-itreal
03-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Your whole legacy consists of getting money from your parents and *********ing under your desk. :lol
:roll:

Terahite
08-30-2016, 08:34 PM
Bump.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KQX7b7l3mF0Y/giphy.gif

http://9953-presscdn-0-37.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/charlesevers2.jpg

Nick Young
08-30-2016, 09:01 PM
Pretty much everyone who took part in the actual Civil Rights movement is endorsing Trump. These are the people who know what true racism looks like, and who remember when the Democrats spent 57 days trying to filibuster the Civil Rights movement.

KKKlinton should not have played the race card. It is biting her in her diapered-ass hard.

Trollsmasher
08-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Pretty much everyone who took part in the actual Civil Rights movement is endorsing Trump. These are the people who know what true racism looks like, and who remember when the Democrats spent 57 days trying to filibuster the Civil Rights movement.

KKKlinton should not have played the race card. It is biting her in her diapered-ass hard.
MLK's niece endorsed Trump too.