PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody provide me actual footage of Trump saying something racist?

hateraid
03-04-2016, 03:49 PM
A clear cut statement of racism. Not about illegal immigrants, something I find not racist, but more political.
I want to hear the bottom of the barrel racist comments he publically shared and not an article or third party commentary. Directly from the horse's mouth

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 03:55 PM
A clear cut statement of racism. Not about illegal immigrants, something I find not racist, but more political.
I want to hear the bottom of the barrel racist comments he publically shared and not an article or third party commentary. Directly from the horse's mouth
He is too smart to be overtly racist, but many of his policies are what many considered covertly racist. So if you only accept overt racism, congrats you have proven that he is not overtly racist.

UK2K
03-04-2016, 03:56 PM
No. :(

Fixed it for you.

TheSilentKiller
03-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Why does he need to be a "racist"? Why can't he just be an asshole who says stupid shit all the time?

hateraid
03-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Not really out there to prove he's a racist or not. The common trait people are calling him is a racist. I just wanted to see if anyone had any actually footage. Not hearsay or a biased article.

hateraid
03-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Calling most immigrants rapists is pretty racist, just by being untrue. If there was any truth to it, I wouldnt care.

His platform isnt inherently racial like people seem to believe though.

Do you have actual footage of him saying it? I'd live to see it.

hateraid
03-04-2016, 04:16 PM
If it looks like a pile of shit, and smells like a pile of shit...

Sure. I get that he's no stand up character in the majorities eyes. My comment was more if someone said there's a steaming pile of shit in the middle of your living room can you show me?

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Do you have actual footage of him saying it? I'd live to see it.

Right chea (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6QEqoYgQxw)

And also This (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA)

You're Welcome.

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Not really out there to prove he's a racist or not. The common trait people are calling him is a racist. I just wanted to see if anyone had any actually footage. Not hearsay or a biased article.
I don't know of video of him saying "I am racist" or "I hate _____ people" but there is video of him making vast generalizations about Mexicans. There is also video of him denying basic knowledge of white supremacy and David Duke, despite there being video of him knowing who David Duke is from 2000. This is not inherently racist, but certainly not fighting against racism when racists come to his support.

UK2K
03-04-2016, 04:26 PM

You're Welcome.

But they do...

Are we still going back to the 'even though its true its still racist' deal?

What he said is true. The illegals coming from Mexico are not 'the best'. 'The best' come here legally, like my stepmother did.

He goes on by saying they bring lots of problems with them, which is also true. Check their crime rate.

Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.

3.6% of the population is responsible for 20% of kidnappings and 16% of drug trafficking convictions. Is it racist to point that out?

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM
no one has any quotes or footage because it doesn't exist. Trump isn't racist.

It's a propaganda smear campaign from the leftist media and democratic party, and the sheepy Dems eat it up unquestioningly.

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 04:29 PM
I don't know of video of him saying "I am racist" or "I hate _____ people" but there is video of him making vast generalizations about Mexicans. There is also video of him denying basic knowledge of white supremacy and David Duke, despite there being video of him knowing who David Duke is from 2000. This is not inherently racist, but certainly not fighting against racism when racists come to his support.
Please provide a source.

Also, Trump denounced David Duke and the KKK multiple times and denounced their endorsement.

Did Trump ever do anything like refer to black kids as "Super predators" and say that they need to be "brought to heel"? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

It seems like there is a true racist still in the presidential race. And it isn't Trump.

Nanners
03-04-2016, 04:30 PM
I would love to see any racist comment Trump made prior to 2015. I would think if he was truly racist he would have a bit more of a history of racist comments in the past. Did he just suddenly become racist at age 69?

hateraid
03-04-2016, 04:31 PM

You're Welcome.

It's ignorant and extremely outlandish. But I don't necessarily find it racist.
He's not saying all Mexicans are rapists and criminals. He's saying that the Mexican government is sending their criminals over. His ideas are ignorant, but I don't see it as a racist statement.

If he said I'm shutting the doors to all Filipinos entering the country and I'll build a wall to shut them out, I wouldn't call that a form of racism. I'd be offended, but because it's an absurd solution

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Calling most immigrants rapists is pretty racist, just by being untrue. If there was any truth to it, I wouldnt care.

His platform isnt inherently racial like people seem to believe though.
"Immigrant" isn't a race dumbfvck

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Please provide a source.

Also, Trump denounced David Duke and the KKK multiple times and denounced their endorsement.

Did Trump ever do anything like refer to black kids as "Super predators" and say that they need to be "brought to heel"? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

It seems like there is a true racist still in the presidential race. And it isn't Trump.

DonDadda provided the source.

When did Trump denounce the endorsement? Was this after he received backlash for not doing so? Was it like when tried to deny criticizing McCain for being a POW?

You are preaching to the choir about Hillary btw. Why the big angry font? Seems like my post got under your skin. Rent free without even trying. :pimp:

hateraid
03-04-2016, 04:34 PM
https://youtu.be/C6QEqoYgQxw

Again, he's not saying most immigrants are rapists. He's saying the Mexican government only sends over rapists. It's more ignorance than racism

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:36 PM
I would love to see any racist comment Trump made prior to 2015. I would think if he was truly racist he would have a bit more of a history of racist comments in the past. Did he just suddenly become racist at age 69?
I don't think he is racist, but running on a platform in which racists are embraced is pretty despicable.

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM
"Immigrant" isn't a race dumbfvck
It does have to do with the covert racism stuff I was talking about. Everybody knows which races he is talking about and he seems to be pandering to the people who would back him because of their own racist beliefs.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 04:40 PM
No, certainly nothing as bad as being a member of an all-white country club, like that "first black President" Bill Clinton.

DonDadda provided the source.

When did Trump denounce the endorsement? Was this after he received backlash for not doing so? Was it like when tried to deny criticizing McCain for being a POW?

You are preaching to the choir about Hillary btw. Why the big angry font? Seems like my post got under your skin. Rent free without even trying. :pimp:
He actually disavowed him two days before that furore, though most of the media tried to pretend he only disavowed after, because they're just like the tactics they use: dirty as hell.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-declines-to-disavow-david-duke/

Despite their posting of him disavowing before he "refused to disavow"--a distortion if i've ever seen one. He never said any such thing, he didn't even imply it.

DeuceWallaces
03-04-2016, 04:40 PM
It's ignorant and extremely outlandish. But I don't necessarily find it racist.
He's not saying all Mexicans are rapists and criminals. He's saying that the Mexican government is sending their criminals over. His ideas are ignorant, but I don't see it as a racist statement.

If he said I'm shutting the doors to all Filipinos entering the country and I'll build a wall to shut them out, I wouldn't call that a form of racism. I'd be offended, but because it's an absurd solution

Enacting policies that disproportionately affect particular ethnic and minority groups based on unsubstantiated stereotypes is the very definition of racism. For example, barring all muslims from entry and declaring immigrants are mostly rapists and criminals.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 04:43 PM
It does have to do with the covert racism stuff I was talking about. Everybody knows which races he is talking about and he seems to be pandering to the people who would back him because of their own racist beliefs.
Oh so you're one of those people who arbitrarily label people as racist based on your own Freudian projections...? cool

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Oh so you're one of those people who arbitrarily label people as racist based on your own Freudian projections...? cool
What ever you have to tell yourself. I'm sorry you don't understand basic ideas like covert racism. Besides, if you refer to a few posts ago, I denied believing Trump is racist, just catering to racists for his own benefit.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Theyre responsible for that much of federal charges, not actual percentage of that crime. Theyre illegal immigrants, so theyre many times more likely to be part of the federal system, which is much smaller.

Look at how crime has dropped since the 90s, when illegal immigration began to really boom.

Only 1.6% of foreign born people have been to jail, while 3.3% of american born people have.

And 1/3 of black males...

DeuceWallaces
03-04-2016, 04:48 PM
I don't think he's a racist nor does he believe any of this shit, but he's figured out how to prey on the republican base who are more concerned about mexicans, muslims, and guns as opposed to real policies that would increase their standard of living like labor laws, education, tax breaks, minimum wage, health care, etc.

Republicans have survived for a half century by dividing the middle and lower class on social issues like guns, religion, and xenophobia, while continually enacting legislation that ****s their constituents over from an economic standpoint. It's ironic that fully embracing the prejudicial undertones of the past may be their undoing.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 04:52 PM
What ever you have to tell yourself. I'm sorry you don't understand basic ideas like covert racism.
"No guys he really is a horrible racist bigot, I can't provide any examples of racist behaviour or point to any racist policies of his, but I assure you he really is Hitler v2.0... I can't substantiate any of this because it's... covert"

How convenient

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:52 PM
I don't think he's a racist nor does he believe any of this shit, but he's figured out how to prey on the republican base who are more concerned about mexicans, muslims, and guns as opposed to real policies that would increase their standard of living like labor laws, education, tax breaks, minimum wage, health care, etc.

Republicans have survived for a half century by dividing the middle and lower class on social issues like guns, religion, and xenophobia, while continually enacting legislation that ****s their constituents over from an economic standpoint. It's ironic that fully embracing the prejudicial undertones of the past may be their undoing.
Exactly. This is just strategy.

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 04:53 PM
That is like how the Democrats have survived for a century by dividing people up along racial lines and constantly stirring up racial tension in order to draw voters.

Don't forget, the Democrats fought against Lincoln in favor of slavery, the Democrats created the KKK, and the Democrats are responsible for interning tens of thousands of American citizens in concentration camps and forcing them to perform sweatshop labor.

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 04:54 PM
"No guys he really is a horrible racist bigot, I can't provide any examples of racist behaviour or point to any racist policies of his, but I assure you he really is Hitler v2.0... I can't substantiate any of this because it's... covert"

How convenient
For the 3rd time, I did not say he is racist, but using strategy to appeal to them.

DeuceWallaces
03-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Democrats divide on economic lines, which inherently includes minorities.

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Democrats divide on economic lines, which inherently includes minorities.
Your theory goes out the window when you consider that the Dems are constantly throwing white working class and lower middle class white people under the bus and blaming them for all of America's problems.

DeuceWallaces
03-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Your theory goes out the window when you consider that the Dems are constantly throwing white working class and lower middle class white people under the bus and blaming them for all of America's problems.

That's your unsubstantiated opinion. Therefore, I believe you are wrong and my original theory holds true. I further contend that you are a message board troll who's opinion on most everything is unsubstantiated, only meant to incite, and subsequently invalid.

hateraid
03-04-2016, 05:02 PM

How convenient

This is exactly how I feel. And I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm a clear minority second generation from immigrant parents

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 05:03 PM
I clearly touched a nerve, because I'm getting neg bombed by those who want to defend Trump and aren't up for a discussion.

UK2K
03-04-2016, 05:05 PM
That is like how the Democrats have survived for a century by dividing people up along racial lines and constantly stirring up racial tension in order to draw voters.

Enemies of the Democrat party...

Christians (religion against religion)
The wealthy (rich vs poor)
White people who don't hate their skin (white vs black/brown)
White Men (men vs women)

I've said it numerous times on this board, Democrats are a party of special interest groups that don't fit into the society that have nothing in common, except having Republicans as their 'enemy'.

They'd kill each other if they could.

UK2K
03-04-2016, 05:05 PM
I clearly touched a nerve, because I'm getting neg bombed by those who want to defend Trump and aren't up for a discussion.

I get what youre saying, and I can see why you said it.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 05:06 PM
For the 3rd time, I did not say he is racist, but using strategy to appeal to them.
And yet you still can't point out any specifics, because it's all... covert...

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 05:11 PM
[B][U]Inside the government

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 05:12 PM
There's plenty of discussion happening, and you are clearly losing it

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 05:13 PM
That's your unsubstantiated opinion. Therefore, I believe you are wrong and my original theory holds true. I further contend that you are a message board troll who's opinion on most everything is unsubstantiated, only meant to incite, and subsequently invalid.
You, a self proclaimed Democratic voter, are on record on ISH saying that you believe FUBU is to African American culture what sombreros are to Mexican culture.

You are also on record as saying that you want illegal immigration to continue, because it means you will continue to have cheap restaurant and theater experiences- due to the below minimum wage labor provided by exploited illegal immigrants.

Without even realizing it, you revealed your inner racist-the Democratic party would be proud of you.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 05:15 PM
This is exactly how I feel. And I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm a clear minority second generation from immigrant parents
It's what partisan democrats do, they get buttmad and scream "RAY CISS!"

Republicans do the same thing but yell "COMMIE!" instead.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 05:22 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y4DwvRopL.jpg

"I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project"

"Beach Haven ain't my home!
I just cain't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain!
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven looks like heaven
Where no black ones come to roam!
No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!"

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 05:28 PM
And yet you still can't point out any specifics, because it's all... covert...
I have pointed out specifics that can be interpreted as covert. By definition you can't confirm the intentions of the comments that are covert. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 05:30 PM
I have pointed out specifics that can be interpreted as covert. By definition you can't confirm the intentions of the comments that are covert. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.
Does this count as covert racism, by your definition? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

:confusedshrug:

Zach LaVine
03-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Does this count as covert racism, by your definition? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg)

:confusedshrug:
That is bordering on overt. The argument could be made that it is probably only covert because she is essentially using the words of others to justify her own use of the words (like quoting somebody and then saying "hey, those aren't my words, it's theirs").

Like I said, you are preaching to the choir about Hillary.

Cactus-Sack
03-04-2016, 05:39 PM
So what's the fvcking point of bringing it up you tinfoil hat moron, and no you haven't pointed out any specifics.
Give me a statement or policy

Terahite
03-04-2016, 06:28 PM
You don't have to say something blatantly racist to be a racist.

https://m.popkey.co/6cbf33/kvpaw.gif

oh the horror
03-04-2016, 10:46 PM
For someone that hasn't outright said racist remarks he sure has a lot of its stink surrounding himself.

Generally where there's smoke there's usually a fire

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 10:47 PM
For someone that hasn't outright said racist remarks he sure has a lot of its stink surrounding himself.

Not really.

Remember the Duke Lacrosse story where the accusation was entirely fabricated?

Remember the UVA rape hoax story?

Remember Brian Banks?

Sometimes people say shit and make accusations. That doesn't make those accusations true.

All the Dems repeatedly call Trump racist, and yet no one can produce a shred of evidence or a direct quote of Donald Trump being racet.

That supports the fact that in this case, where there is smoke, there is only democratic propaganda bullshit.

NumberSix
03-04-2016, 11:04 PM
The media 24/7 tries to convince the public that Trump is a "racist". Should it come as a surprise that some actual racists out there believed what the media told them?

FillJackson
03-04-2016, 11:17 PM
The media 24/7 tries to convince the public that Trump is a "racist". Should it come as a surprise that some actual racists out there believed what the media told them?
They were on board since day one. Before the media even discovered them.

Nick Young
03-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Really? How do you know? Do you have any evidence to support this outlandish claim?

Anyone?

Links?

Sources?

Facts?

Real life?

Anyone?

NumberSix
03-04-2016, 11:22 PM
GTFOH. The day of Trump's announcement, the media was blasting "TRUMP HATES BROWN PEOPLE! TRUMP HATES HISPANICS TRUMP WANTS AMERICA TO BE WHITES ONLY".

Of course people who ACTUALLY think that will latch on to him.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 11:38 PM
How on earth could you be certain about this? You don't happen to know David Duke yourself do you Kevin?

DeuceWallaces
03-04-2016, 11:44 PM
You, a self proclaimed Democratic voter, are on record on ISH saying that you believe FUBU is to African American culture what sombreros are to Mexican culture.

You are also on record as saying that you want illegal immigration to continue, because it means you will continue to have cheap restaurant and theater experiences- due to the below minimum wage labor provided by exploited illegal immigrants.

Without even realizing it, you revealed your inner racist-the Democratic party would be proud of you.

:rolleyes: And...you just proved my point. Misconstrued and unsubstantiated trolling. You can refer to the several other times I've destroyed this dumbass post.

I get that trolls don't understand nuanced positions, but the least you could do is stop rehashing the same retarded shit.

DonDadda59
03-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Really? How do you know? Do you have any evidence to support this outlandish claim?

Anyone?

Links?

Sources?

Facts?

Real life?

Anyone?

[I]Under a dark photograph showing hypodermic needles and drug paraphernalia, the newspaper advertisement warned in dire terms that violent criminals were coming to town. [B][COLOR="Red"]

Terahite
03-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Hmm not sure that would hold up in court. :rolleyes:

Nick Young
03-05-2016, 12:53 AM
:rolleyes: And...you just proved my point. Misconstrued and unsubstantiated trolling. You can refer to the several other times I've destroyed this dumbass post.

I get that trolls don't understand nuanced positions, but the least you could do is stop rehashing the same retarded shit.

These are all things that you voluntarily decided to type by yourself under your own free will. Stop making excuses for your views and take ownership :cheers:

DeuceWallaces
03-05-2016, 01:38 AM
These are all things that you voluntarily decided to type by yourself under your own free will. Stop making excuses for your views and take ownership :cheers:

/yawn