PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Trump supporters push around a black woman.

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 09:08 PM
amazing.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhaS5Zy3ns64mFb6tl

Jameerthefear
03-04-2016, 09:40 PM
that reporter is sweet. big, doe eyes. love to splooge on that face

Giaodollo
03-04-2016, 09:45 PM
didn't hear anythign they were saying, what did the black women do though? I don't believe they just started shouting at her just bcz she was black. I've seen multiple black people at trump rallys with no problem.

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 09:47 PM
didn't hear anythign they were saying, what did the black women do though? I don't believe they just started shouting at her just bcz she was black. I've seen multiple black people at trump rallys with no problem.

shes a trump protester.

Bosnian Sajo
03-04-2016, 09:49 PM
shes a trump protester.

"Wow, Tump supporters push around a Trump protester."

Giaodollo
03-04-2016, 09:50 PM
shes a trump protester.

So it wasn't because she was black like your thread title suggested?

senelcoolidge
03-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Was she one of those black lives matter protestors? She was probably being disruptive to begin with.

NumberSix
03-04-2016, 09:52 PM
amazing.
What's "amazing"? The fact that she's black that she's a woman or that she was pushed around?

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 09:56 PM
What's "amazing"? The fact that she's black that she's a woman or that she was pushed around?

its amazing that the people of this party behaves this way.

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 09:58 PM
Was she one of those black lives matter protestors? She was probably being disruptive to begin with.

yes shes a protester she would be disruptive. but "men" pushing around a woman screaming insults at her? this is the profile of trump supporters.

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 10:00 PM
So it wasn't because she was black like your thread title suggested?

my thread title didnt suggest anything, it was you that suggested it.

Bandito
03-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Small dick Nathan ia such a. racist moron. She was one of those Black Lives matter protesters and was kicked out for being a moron

Bosnian Sajo
03-04-2016, 10:05 PM
its amazing that the people of this party behaves this way.

Why is that the first thing that jumps to your head though, 2-3 guys pushing around a protester and all of a sudden everyone in the Republican party (unless you were talking about the Trump...party?) acts like a savage.

Chill out.

Bandito
03-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Why is that the first thing that jumps to your head though, 2-3 guys pushing around a protester and all of a sudden everyone in the Republican party (unless you were talking about the Trump...party?) acts like a savage.

Chill out.
Have you ever seen a chihuahua just chill out? Thats what Small dick Op is...a Chihuahua

nathanjizzle
03-04-2016, 10:12 PM

Chill out.

:facepalm make of it what you will.

Dresta
03-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Crowds of people react badly to someone deliberately antagonising them: big surprise that :rolleyes:

Same thing happened to the Rubio robots:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/09/marco-rubio-supporters-robot-incident-new-hampshire-primary/

:roll:

bigkingsfan
03-05-2016, 01:26 AM
I pretty much do this to all black women I come across.

Terahite
03-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Black Lives Matter is a George Soros front and this smug agitator looks like the girl from Precious.

oh the horror
03-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Jesus Christ ish is a scary place

It's honestly ridiculous. This site is filled with twerps and creeps.

Terahite
03-05-2016, 03:53 AM
It's honestly ridiculous. This site is filled with twerps and creeps.

Riiiight it's the Trump supporters who are the creeps, not the the people making threads about their oral/anul misadventures. Stop pyschoanalyzing us working stiff Trump supporters when it's really you millennial ******s who are the pederast serial killers.

BoutPractice
03-05-2016, 04:00 AM
Love the childish, hypocritical literalism of the Trump apologists.

Pressed on their leader's views, they won't acknowledge any violent undertones unless he shoots someone himself... racial undertones unless he uses the n word... islamophobia unless he has soldiers reenact that Pershing story about bullets dripped in pig's blood.

What's so infuriating is that those undertones are exactly why a lot of his most vocal supporters are behind him. They perfectly understand the insinuations, but then pretend not to be understand and suddenly act prudish and offended that you'd even dare suggest they like that sort of thing. They "know-nothing", just like Trump knows nothing about the KKK.

It's a very familiar pattern for those who know European politics, where far right movements have become experts at "teasing" certain voters in a plausibly deniable way.

NumberSix
03-05-2016, 10:43 AM

Pressed on their leader's views, they won't acknowledge any violent undertones unless he shoots someone himself... racial undertones unless he uses the n word... islamophobia unless he has soldiers reenact that Pershing story about bullets dripped in pig's blood.

What's so infuriating is that those undertones are exactly why a lot of his most vocal supporters are behind him. They perfectly understand the insinuations, but then pretend not to be understand and suddenly act prudish and offended that you'd even dare suggest they like that sort of thing. They "know-nothing", just like Trump knows nothing about the KKK.

It's a very familiar pattern for those who know European politics, where far right movements have become experts at "teasing" certain voters in a plausibly deniable way.
Every time you use that "word" you're engaging in terrorist propaganda.

nathanjizzle
03-05-2016, 10:56 AM

i concur.

Dresta
03-05-2016, 03:54 PM

lol @ this post. All conjecture, no facts. About as much substance to it as one of Trump's ramblings.

"apologists" "undertones" "insinuations" "islamophobia" (even though someone in this thread who "insinuated" this isn't a big deal is a muslim) "KKK" and some good old-fashioned mind reading.

And you accuse other people of "hypocritical literalism"?

Give me a break.

I don't know why you find this oh so outrageous: are you telling me there hasn't been more serious violence associated with the Black Lives Matter movement? They were hijacking Bernie's events too until he shamelessly endorsed their cause, and validated their provocative tactics. I've seen these people and their tactics before: they bait, they hurl profanities at everyone, they throw things, and they disturb Trump rallies over and over and over again. You really don't expect some people to get pissed off with this? A reaction is both stupid and unnecessary, and it's exactly what theses "protestors" want. But you're dealing with large crowds of people here, not saints or monks, so it's really not surprising, like, at all.

Seriously, a lot of people wouldn't bother to defend Trump, if the charges thrown at him weren't so pathetic, and also, so familiar to anyone from Europe. I was in the UK for their General Election, and these exact same tactics were used against UKIP, because it's the only party that wants to leave the EU. If you can't tell that the vast bulk of propaganda (and insinuation) lies on one side, and it isn't the side that Trump isn't on, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Even in the UK, if you go to the BBC website comments section, you will see plenty of people, with no partiality for Trump, criticising the BBC for the constant propagandistic smear campaign it runs against the guy. Are these "apologists" too? Like with this clip, a ten second clip of a person getting pushed (when you have no way of finding out what happened prior to it), is used to deride an entire movement, even though it involved like two people.

In the UK election:

Farage: "we need to deal with healtcare tourism, because the NHS can't afford it any more"

"bigot, xenophobe, evil selfish asshole!!"

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: "why don't you want foreingers in the UK"

Farage: "I never said that"

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: So why don't you like foreigners. (Tells heartwarming story about a foreigner)--why don't you want this to happen?

Farage: I do, i'm in favour of immigration, i just want us to control the flow of people into the country, which we can't do in the EU.

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: Oh, yes, but you and your supporters certainly insinuate a dislike of foreigners.

Who is really doing the insinuating here? Trump and his supporters are very outspoken; the "undertones" are coming from a media and establishment that despises him, and won't miss any opportunity to manipulate people's sentiments against him. Living in Europe, you should be aware of these tactics by now; the media, the main political parties, and their acolytes, all attack and team-up against anyone who wants to change the status quo, even though they have widespread popular support--why do you think this is? You surely can't be deluded enough to think it a matter of conscience? We know politicians don't have consciences already, Christ.

nathanjizzle
03-05-2016, 04:18 PM
lol @ this post. All conjecture, no facts. About as much substance to it as one of Trump's ramblings.

"apologists" "undertones" "insinuations" "islamophobia" (even though someone in this thread who "insinuated" this isn't a big deal is a muslim) "KKK" and some good old-fashioned mind reading.

And you accuse other people of "hypocritical literalism"?

Give me a break.

I don't know why you find this oh so outrageous: are you telling me there hasn't been more serious violence associated with the Black Lives Matter movement? They were hijacking Bernie's events too until he shamelessly endorsed their cause, and validated their provocative tactics. I've seen these people and their tactics before: they bait, they hurl profanities at everyone, they throw things, and they disturb Trump rallies over and over and over again. You really don't expect some people to get pissed off with this? A reaction is both stupid and unnecessary, and it's exactly what theses "protestors" want. But you're dealing with large crowds of people here, not saints or monks, so it's really not surprising, like, at all.

Seriously, a lot of people wouldn't bother to defend Trump, if the charges thrown at him weren't so pathetic, and also, so familiar to anyone from Europe. I was in the UK for their General Election, and these exact same tactics were used against UKIP, because it's the only party that wants to leave the EU. If you can't tell that the vast bulk of propaganda (and insinuation) lies on one side, and it isn't the side that Trump isn't on, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Even in the UK, if you go to the BBC website comments section, you will see plenty of people, with no partiality for Trump, criticising the BBC for the constant propagandistic smear campaign it runs against the guy. Are these "apologists" too? Like with this clip, a ten second clip of a person getting pushed (when you have no way of finding out what happened prior to it), is used to deride an entire movement, even though it involved like two people.

In the UK election:

Farage: "we need to deal with healtcare tourism, because the NHS can't afford it any more"

"bigot, xenophobe, evil selfish asshole!!"

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: "why don't you want foreingers in the UK"

Farage: "I never said that"

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: So why don't you like foreigners. (Tells heartwarming story about a foreigner)--why don't you want this to happen?

Farage: I do, i'm in favour of immigration, i just want us to control the flow of people into the country, which we can't do in the EU.

"Impartial" BBC Questioner: Oh, yes, but you and your supporters certainly insinuate a dislike of foreigners.

Who is really doing the insinuating here? Trump and his supporters are very outspoken; the "undertones" are coming from a media and establishment that despises him, and won't miss any opportunity to manipulate people's sentiments against him. Living in Europe, you should be aware of these tactics by now; the media, the main political parties, and their acolytes, all attack and team-up against anyone who wants to change the status quo, even though they have widespread popular support--why do you think this is? You surely can't be deluded enough to think it a matter of conscience? We know politicians don't have consciences already, Christ.

i dont concur.

bluechox2
03-05-2016, 06:24 PM
media makes it racial when in fact it was just trump supporters vs protesters...protester happens to be black, and supporter happens to be white, so media makes it into black and white just for laughs

i didnt hear one niggro, or ****** there, it was just get out ...get out...

Bosnian Sajo
03-05-2016, 08:10 PM
media makes it racial when in fact it was just trump supporters vs protesters...protester happens to be black, and supporter happens to be white, so media makes it into black and white just for laughs

i didnt hear one niggro, or ****** there, it was just get out ...get out...

The white knights of Insidehoops heard different though, and you are a scary person for thinking otherwise.

Dresta
03-06-2016, 12:33 AM
The white knights of Insidehoops heard different though, and you are a scary person for thinking otherwise.
Don't forget you're also a "Trump apologist with fascist tendencies" not to mention excusing "violent undertones" and making "racist insinuations"

All Europeans know and understand this from experience, don't ya know. Just like all these guys on a BBC article called "Europe hates Trump":

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35702584

Oh wait:

320. Posted by Killed Cat
on
4 Mar 2016 16:10

Europe doesn't hate Mr Trump. But it's abundantly clear that BBC does!

A shameful article.

Number of positive ratings for comment: 50.Number of negative ratings for comment:8

Should this not read:

The BBC and politicians do not like trump?

Biased reporting at its worst.

Up: 46, Down: 12

If you are as sick as I am of this unadulterated anti-Trump bias from overpaid, opinionated BBC luvvies, flood their complaints link and ask for a reply. This is manipulative propaganda funded by licence fee payers.
Disgusted of England and Europe.

Up: 42, Down: 7

He's what you get when for years you ignore public opinion. Europe take note

Up: 40, Down: 3

Firstly, he looks pretty good in that hat.
And secondly (as a Brit) I trust him more than Clinton to not start more wars.

Up: 40, Down: 6

It's getting pretty funny now checking in to see how many anti-trump articles the BBC can come up with.
Come on BBC, where is the Clinton articles relating to her dodgyiness.

We get it, you dont like Trump.

always considered me left of centre with regards political persuasion,but the relentless box ticking, politcal correct agenda pushed by the likes of the BBC is beginning to push right

Up: 150, Down: 46

At least an anti-Trump article a day now. BBC impartiality at its best!

They can only get away with it without fear of consequences because they continually do the bidding of the global Establishment. This being a prime example.

Up: 92, Down: 31

And many, many more examples, showing that Brits are far more contemptuous of propagandistic media outlets than they are of Trump. Damn, Britain is full of scary racist Trump apologists :lol

nathanjizzle
03-10-2016, 10:49 PM
wow, an old white trump supporter sucker punches a black guy for exercising his right to protest.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5x8RJ44IOA08NzHc

oh the horror
03-10-2016, 11:09 PM
wow, an old white trump supporter sucker punches a black guy for exercising his right to protest.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5x8RJ44IOA08NzHc

Black dude is thrown to the ground. White man with the cowboy hat told to go back to his seat

if that isn't a problem to people then I don't know what else to say. You're an idiot if you can't see what that is about.

nathanjizzle
03-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Black dude is thrown to the ground. White man with the cowboy hat told to go back to his seat

if that isn't a problem to people then I don't know what else to say. You're an idiot if you can't see what that is about.

only racism can fuel that much hatred to make someone assault someone in that type of setting.

DonDadda59
03-10-2016, 11:25 PM
So people who support Drumpf are racists?

Shocking.

FillJackson
03-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Black dude is thrown to the ground. White man with the cowboy hat told to go back to his seat Yeah, that was pretty amazing.

He was arrested today. But given that he did it right in front of the cops, why the wait?

CuterThanRubio
03-10-2016, 11:31 PM
It isn't fair or accurate to place the blame on Trump for racial tensions in North Carolina.

FillJackson
03-10-2016, 11:50 PM
It isn't fair or accurate to place the blame on Trump for racial tensions in North Carolina.
It's quite fair to blame Trump for repeatedly egging on his crowds, crowds he knows are driven by anger.

This has not been a single time, this sucker punch is just the most obvious example, but it's been going on for a while. (http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/donald-trump-fayetteville/473169/)

His damn campaign manager yanked a woman practically to the floor the other day and then lied about what he did.

FillJackson
03-10-2016, 11:56 PM
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

"I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell ya," he said.

"in the good old days this didn’t used to happen, because they used to treat them very rough"

In November, a Black Lives Matter protester was shoved to the ground at a Trump rally in Birmingham, Alabama, then punched and kicked repeatedly by Trump supporters. The next day, Trump was asked how he felt about his fans' response on his favorite show, Fox & Friends. "Maybe he should have been roughed up, because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing,"

Terahite
03-10-2016, 11:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

dude77
03-11-2016, 12:00 AM
rubio sounds like such a flaming fggt

FillJackson
03-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Dozens and Dozens of campaign rallys take place in North Carolina without reporters describing an air of menace.

Terahite
03-11-2016, 12:41 AM
Dozens and Dozens of campaign rallys take place in North Carolina without reporters describing an air of menace.

You mean those same reporters who are clearly biased against Trump? You have WAY too much confidence in what the media tells you. :lol

oh the horror
03-11-2016, 12:44 AM
You mean those same reporters who are clearly biased against Trump? You have WAY too much confidence in what the media tells you. :lol

You guys take on Trump's coy and "lols I'm playing dumb" persona well. No wonder it's everyone with red bars here that support him. He plays troll perfectly.

No one is listening to the media. We physically see him exciting a crowd and we hear exactly what he says. Don't be stupid.

CuterThanRubio
03-11-2016, 05:57 AM
It's quite fair to blame Trump for repeatedly egging on his crowds, crowds he knows are driven by anger.

This has not been a single time, this sucker punch is just the most obvious example, but it's been going on for a while. (http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/donald-trump-fayetteville/473169/)

His damn campaign manager yanked a woman practically to the floor the other day and then lied about what he did.

He is directing them to deal with protestors, and I agree with him for the most part, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences when you cross that line.

When did he specifically single out a particular group of people?

Soft pc-liberals are desperately trying to twist the truth and paint him as a bigot at every turn, it just so happened to take place in a state with an embarrassing history of race related violence, you can't play dumb about it, the south is still largely divided and this incident is not a reflection of Trump supporters as a whole, it is a reflection of institutionalized racism.

Trump is a master troll and seeing people freak out over his approach is really starting to convince me to vote for him beyond any real issues at this point, I'm enjoying the show so far.

nathanjizzle
03-11-2016, 07:39 AM
"next time we see him, we might have to kill him"
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhh88d6JDHo7I9t7M1

nathanjizzle
03-11-2016, 07:40 AM
He is directing them to deal with protestors, and I agree with him for the most part, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences when you cross that line.

When did he specifically single out a particular group of people?

Soft pc-liberals are desperately trying to twist the truth and paint him as a bigot at every turn, it just so happened to take place in a state with an embarrassing history of race related violence, you can't play dumb about it, the south is still largely divided and this incident is not a reflection of Trump supporters as a whole, it is a reflection of institutionalized racism.

Trump is a master troll and seeing people freak out over his approach is really starting to convince me to vote for him beyond any real issues at this point, I'm enjoying the show so far.

reality is beyond your perspective. why do you think his biggest and most radical supporters are in the southern states? just a coincidence? perhaps you should know that its his mentality that he presents that aligns him and makes him attractive with racists.

nathanjizzle
03-11-2016, 07:47 AM
"i wasnt surprised at the hate, i was shocked at the level of hate"

you can see trump supporters wanted to sucker punch them when they were being escorted out. that hate.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEzPkv00iRF9x38E5

FillJackson
03-11-2016, 10:19 AM
reality is beyond your perspective. why do you think his biggest and most radical supporters are in the southern states? just a coincidence? perhaps you should know that its his mentality that he presents that aligns him and makes him attractive with racists.
Exactly.

Trump is obsessed with his press. You can find him tweeting about his press coverage at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Trump voters, do you really think he's unaware of all the reports of white supremacists excited by his candidacy? All the criticism for re-tweeting white nationalists posts? There was a writer looking into organized white supremacists last year. He was not doing an article on the campaign. It became a campaign article when he found how white nationalists were promoting Trump.[QUOTE]When the Trump storm broke this summer, it touched off smaller tempests that stirred up American politics in ways that were easy to miss from afar. At the time, I happened to be reporting on extremist white-rights groups, and observed at first hand their reactions to his candidacy. Trump was advancing a dire portrait of immigration that partly overlapped with their own. On June 28th, twelve days after Trump

oh the horror
03-11-2016, 01:21 PM
He'd never condone violence but is encouraging people to attack protesters.

Okay Donald.

CuterThanRubio
03-11-2016, 05:15 PM

Yet again, another idiot consumed by the theatrics!

Trump has you guys on strings, meanwhile violent hate crimes have been occurring in this country since day 1, but Trump is suddenly responsible for the tension between whites and blacks.

Unreal.

I guarantee those protesters weren't the only black people at the rally, they happened to be asking for trouble, white dudes get punked at his events too so please stop.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction!