PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Lebron is the only statistical equal to Curry since Jordan

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2016, 01:23 PM
As far as advanced statistical metrics go.

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 01:25 PM
You're lying through your snaggleteeth, OP.

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Even if this were true, no sensible person cares about the accolades of a guy who is only 2/6. What's the point of making it all the way to the finals only to crumble under pressure? Wasted effort. Never compare a man who constantly fails on the biggest stage to men like Curry and MJ, who don't even know how to lose in the finals.

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Even if this were true, no sensible person cares about the accolades of a guy who is only 2/6. What's the point of making it all the way to the finals only to crumble under pressure? Wasted effort. Never compare a man who constantly fails on the biggest stage to men like Curry and MJ, who don't even know how to lose in the finals.
Cringe. You desperately need a life.

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2016, 01:58 PM
:roll: :roll:

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 02:01 PM

You still live in your moms basement and you are telling others that they need a life. :facepalm

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 02:27 PM
You still live in your moms basement and you are telling others that they need a life. :facepalm
No, I'm telling you. You're an incognizant retard who repeats himself over and over with the same autism related robotic delivery. You're a waste, you suck, and you have no abilities. We're not bothered by your material, we're bothered by your existence and the desperate loneliness that forces you to insert yourself in every thread despite how embarrassing you and your thoughts are. Reality check: you work in fast-food and will be at the bottom of society forever, using this forum as an outlet doesn't do you any good because you come across as just of a big stupid loser as you do in real life.

nba_55
03-05-2016, 02:29 PM
No, I'm telling you. You're an incognizant retard who repeats himself over and over with the same autism related robotic delivery. You're a waste, you suck, and you have no abilities. We're not bothered by your material, we're bothered by your existence and the desperate loneliness that forces you to insert yourself in every thread despite how embarrassing you and your thoughts are. Reality check: you work in fast-food and will be at the bottom of society forever, using this forum as an outlet doesn't do you any good because you come across as just of a big stupid loser as you do in real life.

Damn :eek:

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 02:30 PM

/ether :lol

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 02:31 PM

You try way too hard, Simon.

Breathe, bro.

This is just a message board.

ShawkFactory
03-05-2016, 02:32 PM
:lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 02:34 PM
You try way too hard, Simon.

Breathe, bro.

This is just a message board.
No I'm not gonna relent. Even though my words destroy you to the core, I'm gonna keep doing me. Just because it's a message board doesn't give you free rein to be an annoying retard. I'm like the daddy you never had, saying things your worthless parents never did.

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 02:49 PM
No I'm not gonna relent. Even though my words destroy you to the core, I'm gonna keep doing me. Just because it's a message board doesn't give you free rein to be an annoying retard. I'm like the daddy you never had, saying things your worthless parents never did.

You're delusional and you've created a world that doesn't actually exist.

I love you.

I know the pain you feel. I feel it, too.

When you learn to be who you truly are, you fly like a bird..CAW CAW, CAW CAW. :cheers:

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 02:54 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/hvv26qg51/Budaddi_PIC.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
03-05-2016, 02:55 PM

that was cringe. Get some sleep little boy

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:00 PM
You're delusional and you've created a world that doesn't actually exist.

I love you.

I know the pain you feel. I feel it, too.

When you learn to be who you truly are, you fly like a bird..CAW CAW, CAW CAW. :cheers:
And I'm here to tell you you're a loser that's not flying like a bird or doing anything while you stay cooped up in that apartment with your obese wife. Get a job, go to school, and work your ass off. The "i'm an ugly depressed recluse who dropped out of school because of acne, so it's ok if I sit inside all-day" excuse doesn't fly. No, part-time at a community college doesn't count as doing something. You're gonna fail with that, anyway. So best bet is get a job and show up everyday. There's a chance you could earn some form of respect from SOMEONE if you do that. You've probably never earned any respect from a single person in your entire life, so maybe working hard and being productive for once could show you what's been missing from your empty soul since birth.

swagga
03-05-2016, 03:02 PM

damn, niggga went all in :roll:

swagga
03-05-2016, 03:02 PM
great alt-spotting thread tho :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2016, 03:04 PM
And I'm here to tell you you're a loser that's not flying like a bird or doing anything while you stay cooped up in that apartment with your obese wife. Get a job, go to school, and work your ass off. The "i'm an ugly depressed recluse who dropped out of school because of acne, so it's ok if I sit inside all-day" excuse doesn't fly. No, part-time at a community college doesn't count as doing something. You're gonna fail with that, anyway. So best bet is get a job and show up everyday. There's a chance you could earn some form of respect from SOMEONE if you do that. You've probably never earned any respect from a single person in your entire life, so maybe working hard and being productive for once could show you what's been missing from your empty soul since birth.

This ***** is ruthless like prime GOBB

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 03:06 PM

This sounds nothing more to me than a cry for help from you. A projection of thoughts from your own life, and it's so very obvious that you have issues at home. People like you grow up to lead shitty lives and wind up being nothing more than janitors who work 3rd shift. Your parents failed you so badly such that you desperately seek the approval of the adults on here because you don't get the attention that you need from the adults in your personal life. Your whole existence is predicated on using a troll message board to convey your thoughts, because 1 minute of listening to your babble in real life results in you being immediately ignored. That's just sad.

Fear not, there are avenues that you can reach out to so that you get the proper help you need. Despite what you may think, allowing yourself to be the whipping boy on a troll forum is not the way to improve your sad, rather pathetic little existence. Seek professional help.

People like you aspire to be someone like me. An individual who is a tax paying, contributing member of society that owns his own home, 3 cars, and does very well for himself. It feels good knowing that I make six figures a year while people like you in the world exist that will never amount to anything other than a troll on a message board. It's not to late for you though. Thank goodness you stumbled across a message board where someone like myself can actually give you proper advise to get your sad little life back on track. Your dad never told you how to live in this world, so that responsibility falls to me and the other adults on here. Clearly the adults in your rather limited social circles haven't a clue as to how to put you back on the correct path in life.

Now go get on another one of your accounts and make more posts on ISH in an effort to justify your sad little existence instead of doing what you should be doing which is seeking the help of a professional psychiatrist.

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 03:11 PM
This sounds nothing more to me than a cry for help from you. A projection of thoughts from your own life, and it's so very obvious that you have issues at home. People like you grow up to lead shitty lives and wind up being nothing more than janitors who work 3rd shift. Your parents failed you so badly such that you desperately seek the approval of the adults on here because you don't get the attention that you need from the adults in your personal life. Your whole existence is predicated on using a troll message board to convey your thoughts, because 1 minute of listening to your babble in real life results in you being immediately ignored. That's just sad.

Fear not, there are avenues that you can reach out to so that you get the proper help you need. Despite what you may think, allowing yourself to be the whipping boy on a troll forum is not the way to improve your sad, rather pathetic little existence. Seek professional help.

People like you aspire to be someone like me. An individual who is a tax paying, contributing member of society that owns his own home, 3 cars, and does very well for himself. It feels good knowing that I make six figures a year while people like you in the world exist that will never amount to anything other than a troll on a message board.

Now go get on another one of your accounts and make more posts on ISH in an effort to justify your sad little existence instead of doing what you should be doing which is seeking the help of a professional psychiatrist.

Yawn.......

https://media.giphy.com/media/Lcn0yF1RcLANG/giphy.gif

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Straight Ballin wanna tell us he makes 5 figures (more than) a month

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:15 PM

People like you aspire to be someone like me. An individual who is a tax paying, contributing member of society that owns his own home, 3 cars, and does very well for himself. It feels good knowing that I make six figures a year while people like you in the world exist that will never amount to anything other than a troll on a message board.

Now he's playing arm-chair psychologist and lying about his personal life.

You make 6 figures? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude you can't even get away with posting on a message board without being bombarded and bullied by people 100000x more capable than you. And you want us to believe you actually survived in the real world? :roll:

You're a bottom-feeding leech, you haven't made 100,000 dollars in TOTAL, let alone every year. And the reason you constantly repeat yourself like a dimwitted robot is because your job requires that. "Hi, welcome to _________, order when you are ready"

6 figures. :roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 03:16 PM

So now you're making up a life for me, too. :lol

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 03:18 PM

People like you aspire to be someone like me. An individual who is a tax paying, contributing member of society that owns his own home, 3 cars, and does very well for himself. It feels good knowing that I make six figures a year while people like you in the world exist that will never amount to anything other than a troll on a message board. It's not to late for you though. Thank goodness you stumbled across a message board where someone like myself can actually give you proper advise to get your sad little life back on track. Your dad never told you how to live in this world, so that responsibility falls to me and the other adults on here. Clearly the adults in your rather limited social circles haven't a clue as to how to put you back on the correct path in life.

Spot on.

We actually want to help you, Simon.

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 03:19 PM

Dude you can't even get away with posting on a message board without being bombarded and bullied by people 100000x more capable than you. And you want us to believe you actually survived in the real world? :roll:

You're a bottom-feeding leech, you haven't made 100,000 dollars in TOTAL, let alone every year. And the reason you constantly repeat yourself like a dimwitted robot is because your job requires that. "Hi, welcome to _________, order when you are ready"

All the rolling smiley faces give you away.

Cringe.

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 03:21 PM

you just got slayed with your own medicine and now you are all flustered :lol

what a meltdown

references
03-05-2016, 03:24 PM
prolific like your post count stupid loser

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Should I post my W2 statement without the personal information attached with a middle figure that says "Simon fails at life?"

I really don't want the kid to commit suicide for questioning an individual that is more of a father to him than this real father ever was.

I fear that providing proof of my statement about yearly salary may do exactly that.

livinglegend
03-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Henry slaying the old losers in here :oldlol: :oldlol:

references
03-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Should I post my W2 statement without the personal information attached with a middle figure that says "Simon fails at life?"

I really don't want the kid to commit suicide for questioning an individual that is more of a father to him than this real father ever was.

I fear that providing proof of my statement about yearly salary may do exactly that.
you have nothing to prove. entertaining this longer just makes you look weak.

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 03:27 PM

Are you really as dumb as Simon to doubt what I'm telling you?

HenryGarfunkle
All the rolling smiley faces give you away.

Cringe.
You can't be me, mega-cringe. I destroy you and you go away until someone else comes at me, then you're confident again. Cringe.

I'm laughing at the fact he thought he could actually get away with saying he makes 6 figures. Not that the numbers are that big, but for people like you and him, it's like saying you're a billionaire. You losers haven't made 6 figures COMBINED, and that's fact. You haven't made any money at all because you've never held a job. The only money you've ever "made" is when you came on here and begged people to donate to your go-fundme page while shamelessly pimping out your disgusting malnourished daughter. You spent the money on beer and pizza, and your daughter's diaper hasn't been changed in days. She's gonna grow up to be another drug whore because of the environment she grew up in. Cringe.

livinglegend
Stalker, the self proclaimed loser, trash talking :oldlol: :oldlol: . Straightballin, the grandpa of the forum, trash talking. Funny.

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 03:29 PM
you have nothing to prove. entertaining this longer just makes you look weak.

I'm standing in line at the grocery store passing time. This is nothing more than pure entertainment for me. Do you want me to post it when I get home or not?

How many people are willing to watch Simon squirm for doubting the words of straight_ballin

?

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:30 PM

Go ahead, we're waiting. And why would you blatantly copy something I said to stalker in the same exact thread? Oh, that's right, you're autistic.

But yeah, go ahead and post it.

ShawkFactory
03-05-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm standing in line at the grocery store passing time. This is nothing more than pure entertainment for me. Do you want me to post it when I get home or not?

How many people are willing to watch Simon squirm for doubting the words of straight_ballin

?
Don't do third person.

Straight_Ballin
You losers haven't made 6 figures COMBINED, and that's fact.

So what are you willing to wager that I don't make 6 figures a year, before taxes?

I already made you my bitch, so you can't offer that up. What else ya got?

ArbitraryWater
Are you really as dumb as Simon to doubt what I'm telling you?

Yes, I wanna see prove on 5 figures a month.. not that no one makes that here, pretty sure bdreason/mac/pt are in that area, maybe more, I just doubt it would be someone like you.

stalkerforlife

Wow. :cheers:

references
03-05-2016, 03:33 PM
simon have you set a date for your inevitable suicide?

references
03-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Yes, I wanna see prove on 5 figures a month.. not that no one makes that here, pretty sure bdreason/mac/pt are in that area, maybe more, I just doubt it would be someone like you.
you should not talk about numbers 22 thousand

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:37 PM
So what are you willing to wager that I don't make 6 figures a year, before taxes?

I already made you my bitch, so you can't offer that up. What else ya got?
Just post it retard. Stop trying to be clever. Stop stalling. Just post it.

What am I willing to wager? You're a ****ing negotiator now?

You can't save yourself. You're far too stupid. This is great. :lol

references
03-05-2016, 03:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01IeeWUy574

why don't you post something?

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 03:40 PM

:roll:

references
03-05-2016, 03:42 PM

yikes!!!

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01IeeWUy574

why don't you post something?
You're an irrelevant antagonizer. Your shitty posts hold no weight, just stick to being a spectator. It's weird every-time i'm around a bunch of nobodies flock to the scene to try and get their 2 cents in. :facepalm

references
03-05-2016, 03:47 PM
You're an irrelevant antagonizer. Your shitty posts hold no weight, just stick to being a spectator. It's weird every-time i'm around a bunch of nobodies flock to the scene to try and get their 2 cents in. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2016, 03:47 PM
y'all hate LeBron and keep making fun of a dude who is one of yours... russwest..

lol, probably the biggest lowkey fail on this website

references
03-05-2016, 03:49 PM
y'all hate LeBron and keep making fun of a dude who is one of yours... russwest..

22 thousand posts talking about failure

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2016, 03:54 PM
22 thousand posts talking about failure

this is your third time quoting me, so here is you finally being a part of a conversation..

https://i.gyazo.com/8c799e1ae050ad2cce03d8a8ae342ec7.png

I call this the 'hand of attention', use it well, because its the only one you're getting :cheers:

TommyGriffin
03-05-2016, 03:54 PM
References is killing it.

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:55 PM

Now that you pointed it out, it is insanely ironic the dude we think is in that picture happens to be lifelong lebron hater.

Fudge and I started being truthful about how we feel about lebron, admitted all the lebron hate was just jokes. But russwest never switched up. Once his pic got exposed he kinda disappeared, which is why i sometimes feel bad for him when retards with nothing to say spam his picture. He's not even around to defend himself. But then again, nobody really pays attention to the guys who post his picture. Warriorfan is going on 5 posts without a reply. :lol

references
03-05-2016, 03:55 PM
this is your third time quoting me, so here is you finally being a part of a conversation..

I call this the 'hand of attention', use it well, because its the only one you're getting :cheers:

is it also the hand of pleasure since god knows you don't leave the house for anything

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 03:57 PM

:oldlol:

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 03:58 PM
is it also the hand of pleasure since god knows you don't leave the house for anything

hes too busy posting awkward selfies to dudes on ISH :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Now that you pointed it out, it is insanely ironic the dude we think is in that picture happens to be lifelong lebron hater.

Fudge and I started being truthful about how we feel about lebron, admitted all the lebron hate was just jokes. But russwest never switched up. Once his pic got exposed he kinda disappeared, which is why i sometimes feel bad for him when retards with nothing to say spam his picture. He's not even around to defend himself. But then again, nobody really pays attention to the guys who post his picture. Warriorfan is going on 5 posts without a reply. :lol

6 posts now :oldlol:

yeah it is though.. kind of the ultimate self ownage / backfire.

TommyGriffin
03-05-2016, 04:02 PM

You aren't really fooling anyone with your long and ridiculous explanations.

HenryGarfunkle
03-05-2016, 04:02 PM
6 posts now :oldlol:

yeah it is though.. kind of the ultimate self ownage / backfire.
8 bro. :roll:

But I'm out, have a good one my dude. :cheers:

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 04:05 PM
8 bro. :roll:

But I'm out, have a good one my dude. :cheers:

Your not going anywhere bitch. I'm about to post it.

Who wants to see Simon's dad pay more in taxes per year than Simon makes per year?

references
03-05-2016, 04:06 PM
hes too busy posting awkward selfies to dudes on ISH :oldlol:
kid is gay and still hasn't figured it out

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 04:09 PM
I'll just leave this here.....

http://s8.postimg.org/ns2erlpqt/ISH_1.jpg

warriorfan
03-05-2016, 04:12 PM

the printed out picture... I just died :roll:

references
03-05-2016, 04:13 PM
high time you killed yourself simon

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 04:18 PM

That's the single greatest slay of all time.

PHUCK.

PHUCK.

PHUCK.

stalkerforlife
03-05-2016, 04:23 PM

Johnni Gade
03-05-2016, 04:25 PM
/thread

Straight_Ballin
03-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Just chalk it up as another loss Simon.

Seriously... get help.... your coworkers at McDonald's are not the people you should be asking help from.

Old Man River
03-05-2016, 11:40 PM
I'm toughest one here.

:rockon:

Rocketswin2013
03-06-2016, 01:12 AM
tax paying
shut the **** up

AintNoSunshine
03-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Wow!! Talk about ETHER:eek: :eek:

Springsteen
03-06-2016, 04:31 AM
I laughed so hard reading this thread on the train, I started crying.

Straight_Ballin
03-06-2016, 03:05 PM
shut the **** up

Stop living off the government and get a job you wasteful drain on society!

Fudge
03-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Been gone for a while now, and we're STILL winning, I see. :oldlol:

Garfunkle continuously carrying the fam to W's. Legendary.

What a phucking time.