PDA

View Full Version : Cavs will need to trade Kyrie or Love this summer

NattyPButter
03-05-2016, 08:29 PM
They are not winning shit this year. Probably won't even make it to the finals. You just can't have these two on the floor together. So who would you trade? I trade Kyrie over dribbling non defensive playing ass since he brings nothing but scoring. Love can rebound and score.

Cocaine80s
03-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Trade Love

Sign Durant

Fallen Angel
03-05-2016, 08:46 PM
I think trading Lebron is the answer

BuffaloBill
03-05-2016, 09:02 PM
I think trading Lebron is the answer

There's only one answer. It's AI

Wally450
03-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Trade Kyrie for Wade and Love for Bosh.

RedBlackAttack
03-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Yes, either beat maybe the best team in NBA history or it has to be blown up! Brilliant.

Springsteen
03-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Yes, either beat maybe the best team in NBA history or it has to be blown up! Brilliant.

You say that, but they did fire Blatt...

A big trade or shakeup following a ECF/Finals loss isn't too far fetched.

RedBlackAttack
03-05-2016, 10:26 PM
You say that, but they did fire Blatt...

A big trade or shakeup following a ECF/Finals loss isn't too far fetched.
I didn't say it was far-fetched. I said it was dumb.

Especially Kyrie.

You can make a case for trading Love for a few reasons. First, he occupies a lot of the same areas of the floor as LeBron James and that will become even more of an issue as LBJ ages and starts playing PF fulltime. He has also struggled at times to fit in the offense.

But, still... he is only 27 and still has a lot of years left. He is also capable of switching his game up to fit alongside these other crazy talented players. It has only been about one full season when you factor in injuries, etc.

Kyrie is 23 freaking years old. He is the youngest guy on the team and he has shown last year (and right now) that he plays very well alongside LeBron and he allows LeBron to take rests without worrying about a lack of scoring.

And, he just has so much more time to get comfortable in a role he's never had to play in his basketball life. It would be a disaster, imo.

You don't trade one of the best 24-and-under players in the league just because you can't beat arguably the greatest team of alltime. You just don't.