PDA

View Full Version : Don't Miss The Kawhi Leonard Show....

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 10:59 PM
he's doin' work right now. tune in. no one here can say it enough. he's a superstar, and the second best player in the league today behind curry, but he's the best two-way player in the league overall.

WorldWarriors
03-05-2016, 11:05 PM
he's doin' work right now. tune in. no one here can say it enough. he's a superstar, and the second best player in the league today behind curry, but he's the best two-way player in the league overall.

He came out blazing in the 3rd. Wow.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 11:06 PM
he took over the game in 3 plays...it's unreal.

WorldWarriors
03-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Ginobli having a great game as well.

PsychoBe
03-05-2016, 11:24 PM
the way he weaved through traffic like that was vintage :applause:

spurs basketball never disappoints.

Prime_Shaq
03-05-2016, 11:28 PM
He's like the anti-LeBron. Nothing flashy, just extremely strong fundamentals.

keep-itreal
03-05-2016, 11:31 PM
system player

razzredazzre
03-05-2016, 11:56 PM
He's like the anti-LeBron. Nothing flashy, just extremely strong fundamentals.

And bigger dick considering his hand-size.

No_Control
03-06-2016, 12:08 AM
One of the best in the game right now.

FKAri
03-06-2016, 12:16 AM
And bigger dick considering his hand-size.

I have small hands and a big dicc (srs)

Milbuck
03-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Yup. I'm the exact opposite. There is no connection there.

PsychoBe
03-06-2016, 12:30 AM
tony parker walked back to the locker room with a smile on his face. "good job," he said to all who were involved in the game. he was especially proud of kawhi, who was extremely instrumental in their win. that entire game parker decided to take a backseat. he didn't force anything, he just tried to keep a good pace and feed their best player time and time again.

pretty soon pop came into the locker room, and he told everyone that he was proud of their hard-work, but harped on the team for almost letting the kings come back into it. discipline, discipline, and more discipline, that's what pop loved to preach.

"tony, can you come here for a sec?" pop asked.

tony walked over to pop, who pulled him aside.

"two points tony?" pop cut to the chase.

"but...I only took six shots. and I didn't want to--"

"excuses tony?! really!?" pop hated excuses. parker put his head down.

"you listen to me, I expect better from you, a lot better. do you think that you can get away with scoring a measly 2 points every night?"

"i'm sorry--"

"don't be sorry! be better!" another one of pop's sayings.

parker stayed in the locker room for awhile, mulling over what pop had said. how could he continue to stay involved while letting kawhi and the others shine? it was at that moment that duncan called out to him.

"hey tony, you alright? it's about time for us to go," duncan said to him.

parker didn't think. he ran into duncan's arms and hugged him as tightly as he could.

duncan was taken aback by this, but he quickly regained his composure and patted parker on the head.

"what's wrong?" duncan asked.

parker avoided eye contact.

"nothing, let's just stay like this for awhile."

duncan didn't object.

Milbuck
03-06-2016, 01:04 AM
:biggums: :roll:

ISHGoat
03-06-2016, 01:09 AM
tony parker walked back to the locker room with a smile on his face. "good job," he said to all who were involved in the game. he was especially proud of kawhi, who was extremely instrumental in their win. that entire game parker decided to take a backseat. he didn't force anything, he just tried to keep a good pace and feed their best player time and time again.

pretty soon pop came into the locker room, and he told everyone that he was proud of their hard-work, but harped on the team for almost letting the kings come back into it. discipline, discipline, and more discipline, that's what pop loved to preach.

"you listen to me, I expect better from you, a lot better. do you think that you can get away with scoring a measly 2 points every night?"

"i'm sorry--"

parker stayed in the locker room for awhile, mulling over what pop had said. how could he continue to stay involved while letting kawhi and the others shine? it was at that moment that duncan called out to him.

parker didn't think. he ran into duncan's arms and hugged him as tightly as he could.

duncan was taken aback by this, but he quickly regained his composure and patted parker on the head.

duncan didn't object.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Prime_Shaq
03-06-2016, 01:10 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.
:biggums:

Spurs5Rings2014
03-06-2016, 02:44 AM

Proof?

My PM box is open. =)

WorldWarriors
03-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Good LORD WTF? Spurs fan fiction?:oldlol:

zbott
03-06-2016, 02:53 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.

that's some stupid juvenile shit :facepalm :facepalm

zbott
03-06-2016, 02:59 AM
system player

good player put into a great system = good player becoming great ....

AirBonner
03-06-2016, 03:01 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.
Gunna be honest. I got a chubby

JoshCoward
03-06-2016, 07:00 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.

:roll:

Harison
03-06-2016, 08:30 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

r0drig0lac
03-06-2016, 09:04 AM

"i'm sorry--"

duncan didn't object.

:applause: