PDA

View Full Version : Houston's lack of chemistry is visible on court

Black and White
03-06-2016, 12:04 AM
These guys don't look like they want to play together, it's all iso ball, players aren't expecting to receive the pass, turnovers everywhere because of it.

I'm expecting quite a few changes to this team, they can't continue like this.

Milbuck
03-06-2016, 12:18 AM
They're just so dumb. One of the dumbest teams I've seen in a while, collective IQ on that team has to be in the low 80s. Successfully tying their shoes is an accomplishment for that band of retards.

pnyozzzoo
03-06-2016, 12:38 AM
their "leader" ghetto jamie haren got paid 200 mil and bang a Kardasian, dude is set for life. It's over, no more working in the gym. Every hour is happy hour from now on. :banana:

keep-itreal
03-06-2016, 12:41 AM
their "leader" ghetto jamie haren got paid 200 mil and bang a Kardasian, dude is set for life. It's over, no more working in the gym. Every hour is happy hour from now on. :banana:

Jamie Haren stay winning:rockon:

Smook A.
03-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Its pathetic, and they've been an embarrassment to watch this season. The guys are playing like old men who just met at the rec trying to play basketball only to get some cardio in and yelling out "im open! im open! Pass it to me!" just for the sake of touching the ball.

Black and White
03-06-2016, 03:08 AM
Its pathetic, and they've been an embarrassment to watch this season. The guys are playing like old men who just met at the rec trying to play basketball only to get some cardio in and yelling out "im open! im open! Pass it to me!" just for the sake of touching the ball.

Don't know why they held onto Dwight past the trade deadline, he's going to walk in free agency unless they can work a S & T.

Roster needs an overhaul.

Smook A.
03-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Don't know why they held onto Dwight past the trade deadline, he's going to walk in free agency unless they can work a S & T.

Definitely. Wish it was June/July already.

Legends66NBA7
03-06-2016, 03:45 AM
These guys don't look like they want to play together, it's all iso ball, players aren't expecting to receive the pass, turnovers everywhere because of it.

I'm expecting quite a few changes to this team, they can't continue like this.

I feel like Chicago is the same.

Because they need another to make the trade work. Nobody wants Dwight at the moment.

ShawkFactory
03-06-2016, 04:23 AM
No shit dude

MiseryCityTexas
03-06-2016, 01:12 PM

I think Harden's teammates are secretly jealous of him after the Adidas deal. He gets paid a shitload of money just to wear ugly ass shoes.

MiseryCityTexas
03-06-2016, 01:18 PM
His teammates are probably playing like shit on purpose.

IncarceratedBob
03-06-2016, 03:33 PM
It'll be interesting to see what Houston can get for Harden. I could see something like Harden to the Celtics for Thomas, Crowder, Olynyk and a couple 1sts

BuffaloBill
03-06-2016, 03:39 PM
blow it up. Coach, players, front office, everything. Maybe 5 years down the line they'll be again. But they can't keep going on like this. The city of Houston deserves better.

IncarceratedBob
03-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Dwight asked if Harden is leading the team

http://s11.postimg.org/5086q3smr/Dhow.jpg

Classic.