PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Celtics officially have the COTY

Pushxx
03-07-2016, 04:15 PM
The Celtics have signed Coty Clarke to a 10-day contract. Was with Red Claws, was with Cs during training camp.
https://twitter.com/AdamHimmelsbach/status/706905345927553024

Foster5k
03-07-2016, 04:17 PM
:facepalm

nothinbutnet
03-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Haha, got me. :coleman:

JohnMax
03-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Arkansas forward Bobby Portis (10) and guard Coty Clarke (4)

http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/photos/2014/02/05/Alabama_Arkansas_Bask_Jone1_r600x400.jpg

r0drig0lac
03-07-2016, 04:29 PM
:lol

JohnnySic
03-07-2016, 04:33 PM
No excuses.

Derka
03-07-2016, 07:02 PM

Real Men Wear Green
03-07-2016, 07:06 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

ballinhun8
03-07-2016, 07:24 PM
You know. This might sound like a weird idea.

But have any group of fans actually met up?? I mean I'd be down to meet up with some of you C's fans haha. Enjoy a game at the Garden then some Halftime Pizza!

Jameerthefear
03-07-2016, 07:29 PM

But have any group of fans actually met up?? I mean I'd be down to meet up with some of you C's fans haha. Enjoy a game at the Garden then some Halftime Pizza!
No one wants to meet up with you, loser.

Fudge
03-07-2016, 07:30 PM
:roll:

ballinhun8
03-07-2016, 07:31 PM

Don't be mad cuz no one would be caught living where you're from.

If you're not old enough to drink, you're not old enough to chill.

InsanityKills
03-07-2016, 07:32 PM
:roll: :roll:

Nash
03-07-2016, 07:39 PM
God damn, good one OP.

CarlosBoozer
03-07-2016, 08:15 PM

Also OP :applause:

HylianNightmare
03-07-2016, 08:30 PM

I wish this forum did have meets to.catch games or play ball

Pushxx
03-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Well my location doesn't lie. Let's party.

ballinhun8
03-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Well my location doesn't lie. Let's party.

Cape bro?

What the hell has been going on over there?? Seems like an overdose every other week there.

Derka
03-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Cape bro?

What the hell has been going on over there?? Seems like an overdose every other week there.
I'm on the Cape too. Its pretty bad in Falmouth and Barnstable but no worse than anywhere else. That HBO documentary made it sound like we're all dropping dead out here.

I'm from Fall River and its much, much worse there than it is here.

ballinhun8
03-08-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm on the Cape too. Its pretty bad in Falmouth and Barnstable but no worse than anywhere else. That HBO documentary made it sound like we're all dropping dead out here.

I'm from Fall River and its much, much worse there than it is here.

I'm from Chelsea so believe me I know how bad it can be. I believe we has the highest murder rate in the state per sq. ft but that's cuz the city is so small.

It was the show Vice right? That blonde chick became viral very quick locally.

Man you guys are a little farther than I originally thought :oldlol:

Derka
03-08-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm from Chelsea so believe me I know how bad it can be. I believe we has the highest murder rate in the state per sq. ft but that's cuz the city is so small.

It was the show Vice right? That blonde chick became viral very quick locally.

Man you guys are a little farther than I originally thought :oldlol:

No doubt but I love it out here. Never leaving if I can help it.

My best friend works near some hot dog manufacturing plant in Chelsea and all he can talk about is how horrifying it is. At my last job I took a contract out near NYC and dealt with I-95 traffic through f*cking Connecticut every week and living in a hotel room...just so I wouldn't have to take a contract in Chelsea :oldlol:

It wasn't VICE (even though VICE is great) that did the doc, just some guy who directs documentaries and sold it to HBO. The whole point of the documentary was to be all "See, this can happen anywhere" but it completely ignored how much worse it is in other places in MA.

LakersForlife
03-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Luke walton won COTY since december..

JohnnySic
03-08-2016, 11:17 AM

My best friend works near some hot dog manufacturing plant in Chelsea and all he can talk about is how horrifying it is. At my last job I took a contract out near NYC and dealt with I-95 traffic through f*cking Connecticut every week and living in a hotel room...just so I wouldn't have to take a contract in Chelsea :oldlol:

It wasn't VICE (even though VICE is great) that did the doc, just some guy who directs documentaries and sold it to HBO. The whole point of the documentary was to be all "See, this can happen anywhere" but it completely ignored how much worse it is in other places in MA.
I love the Cape. What's it like in the off-season? Must be peaceful.

Derka
03-08-2016, 11:41 AM
I love the Cape. What's it like in the off-season? Must be peaceful.

Its a hell of a lot easier to get around for sure; 28 and 6A aren't clogged with CT and NY license plates. A huge chunk of the region goes into hibernation between January and March so a lot of the restaurants, bars and shops are closed down...but the important stuff that I enjoy stays open, so it doesn't bother me too much.

This place also doesn't have a spring in the normal sense. It stays in the 40s right up through the first couple weeks of May, even though its pretty sunny. Then summer hits with a vengeance.

The most enjoyable weekends in my experience are the two weekends AFTER Labor Day: summer is still hanging on for dear life and you're not enjoying it with hundreds of thousands of seasonals and tourists...its just us locals.

Edit: And of course, our summers. Oh gods, our summers. From Memorial Day through the end of September, you will find me every single Sunday from dawn til close to dusk out on Nauset Outer Beach in Orleans. Won't trade that for anything.

Myth
03-08-2016, 12:11 PM

Shade8780
03-08-2016, 12:14 PM

Also OP :applause:
hey booz

long time

AirBonner
03-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Celtics stay winning :applause:

ballinhun8
03-09-2016, 09:23 PM

Kayem Hot Dogs bro!! Haha, i don't blame you for not working here. For me, I work locally so it's not bad plus I grew up here for the most part. Being hispanic, it'd kind of easy for me lol.

But I have also been to the Cape many Summer times. Very funny, but it's a bitch of a drive once you go over the bridge.

Are you not a fan of Provincetown :D
They do have this one Portuguese bakery that has the best sweet bread I have ever had in my entire life.

Derka
03-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Kayem Hot Dogs bro!! Haha, i don't blame you for not working here. For me, I work locally so it's not bad plus I grew up here for the most part. Being hispanic, it'd kind of easy for me lol.

But I have also been to the Cape many Summer times. Very funny, but it's a bitch of a drive once you go over the bridge.

Are you not a fan of Provincetown :D
They do have this one Portuguese bakery that has the best sweet bread I have ever had in my entire life.
In the summer, its a goddamn disaster is what it is. I don't leave the Cape on weekends in the summertime because being able to drive anywhere on Route 6 is a myth, lol.

P-town is the shit; I'm hoping to get out there during Carnival this summer because I hear its one of the wildest parties on the Cape. Cool little town they've got there. And if you're talking about the Portuguese bakery on Commercial St near the Lobster Pot...they're liars. I come from Fall River, the undisputed king of legitimate Portuguese bakeries. That place in P-town has some bol massa (the sweet bread you're talking about) and some malasadas (fried dough)...but that's all there is for Portuguese stuff there. There's a whole universe of Portuguese baked goods, sweet AND savory, that they're ignoring in favor of regular boring cookies and muffins and shit.

Cocaine80s
03-09-2016, 09:38 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
03-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Love Stevens calm demeanor...he's def. exceeded expectations so far

ballinhun8
03-09-2016, 10:41 PM
In the summer, its a goddamn disaster is what it is. I don't leave the Cape on weekends in the summertime because being able to drive anywhere on Route 6 is a myth, lol.

P-town is the shit; I'm hoping to get out there during Carnival this summer because I hear its one of the wildest parties on the Cape. Cool little town they've got there. And if you're talking about the Portuguese bakery on Commercial St near the Lobster Pot...they're liars. I come from Fall River, the undisputed king of legitimate Portuguese bakeries. That place in P-town has some bol massa (the sweet bread you're talking about) and some malasadas (fried dough)...but that's all there is for Portuguese stuff there. There's a whole universe of Portuguese baked goods, sweet AND savory, that they're ignoring in favor of regular boring cookies and muffins and shit.

No offense but I don't know if I'd ever go all the way up to Fall River. The way you see Chelsea is the way I view Fall River lol. Not to mention its a troop to get up there. But for some pastries, I might. Just maybe.