PDA

View Full Version : Just found out that I can vote in the US election!

Im Still Ballin
03-08-2016, 12:33 AM
On that Ted Cruz shit. Oh we worldwide now.

#MAGA

Im Still Ballin
03-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Love my countries to death. You can take the man out of America, but you can't take the America out of the man!

#DualCitizenship
#MAGA

Hawker
03-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Have you filed your taxes every year? Have you reported yourself to your bank so they know you're a US citizen and so that they can report you to the IRS so the US government can monitor your funds to make sure you're paying the right amount? (Thanks Obama for passing FATCA, the most overreaching piece of legislation passed in US history.)

Register in a state that does not have a state income tax.

I live with an american who moved to Australia when he was 15. He's now 35 and I told him about the new tax laws and he had no idea he had to file income tax with the US. He hasn't done it once. I know a couple others as well. It's best that they try to renounce as it's no longer beneficial to have it. US has ****ed up tax laws. The only developed country in the world that taxes based on citizenship and the double taxation over ~100k USD is absurd. No wonder there's been a record number of US citizens renouncing their citizenship.

Im Still Ballin
03-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Have you filed your taxes every year? Have you reported yourself to your bank so they know you're a US citizen and so that they can report you to the IRS so the US government can monitor your funds to make sure you're paying the right amount? (Thanks Obama for passing FATCA, the most overreaching piece of legislation passed in US history.)

Register in a state that does not have a state income tax.

I live with an american who moved to Australia when he was 15. He's now 35 and I told him about the new tax laws and he had no idea he had to file income tax with the US. He hasn't done it once. I know a couple others as well. It's best that they try to renounce as it's no longer beneficial to have it. US has ****ed up tax laws. The only developed country in the world that taxes based on citizenship and the double taxation over ~100k USD is absurd. No wonder there's been a record number of US citizens renouncing their citizenship.
Damn. That sounds unnecessary. Reading into it now.

nathanjizzle
03-08-2016, 08:11 AM
But that was when we weren't friends.

Patrick Chewing
03-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Ted Cruz gonna mess around and win the nomination!

:banana:

DonDadda59
03-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Ted Cruz is like a real life Harry Potter villain.

And f*ck outta here with that outback kangaroo party bullshit. This is America, Jack.

Patrick Chewing
03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Why is everyone afraid of Ted Cruz??

https://media.giphy.com/media/A7K0NNlxLej2o/giphy.gif

Draz
03-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Ted Cruz eats boogers doe

DonDadda59
03-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Why is everyone afraid of Ted Cruz??

https://media.giphy.com/media/A7K0NNlxLej2o/giphy.gif

1) He's a raving lunatic who talks about carpet bombing like this is 1942.

2) He's the poster boy for the obstruction and ineffectiveness of the do nothings in Congress. This man's greatest accomplishment is reading Dr. Seuss on the Senate floor and trying to shut down the entire government over planned parenthood funding.

3) He's Canadian. Might as well make the snitching ass OP from down under your nominee.

Myth
03-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Ted Cruz = Fat Dracula

Im Still Ballin
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
It's time for a change. To make my country great again.

#MAGA

Jameerthefear
03-08-2016, 10:59 PM
you're a resident of a state?