PDA

View Full Version : White Woman GHOULISHLY CASTRATES Lebron and the Spurs on National Television!!

34-24 Footwork
03-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Starts around 10:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7EaNpXgzw

Never seen anyone leave a sports panel speechless like this :lol :lol

You Cant Ban Me
03-08-2016, 01:29 AM
bitch shut up and go fix me a sandwich http://s11.postimg.org/g1s3fhrb3/za_CD7am.png

Funktion
03-08-2016, 01:29 AM
haha "No offense Lebron"

warriorfan
03-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Starts around 10:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7EaNpXgzw

Never seen anyone leave a sports panel speechless like this :lol :lol

that blonde chicks bbiq is off the charts... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Straight_Ballin
03-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Curry has the total package on and off the court. She is spot on.

Windhorst is in full panic mode right now and devoted his life to following a guy that is now viewed as a loser without the whole package.

fsvr54
03-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Calling the Spurs boring basketball = bball opinion null and void

STATUTORY
03-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Steph Curry has that universal appeal, from his fair complexion to his delicate features and full hairline

Bran is bitter and emo

34-24 Footwork
03-08-2016, 01:40 AM

Lol @ pretending like she's not one of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who hold that same opinion.

2006 Suns/2007 Warriors>>>>>>>>>Any version of the spurs as far as watchability.

fsvr54
03-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Lol @ pretending like she's not one of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who hold that same opinion.

2006 Suns/2007 Warriors>>>>>>>>>Any version of the spurs as far as watchability.

Millions of people don't have basketball IQ

34-24 Footwork
03-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Millions of people don't have basketball IQ

If you think the San Antonio Spurs are EXCITING, then there's nothing left to debate. We have different taste in basketball. No shame in that :cheers:

Nick Young
03-08-2016, 01:47 AM
What a ****ing idiot that woman is. Spurs are boring? She falls asleep in the third quarter? She needs to GTFO the TV. She is an embarrassment.

She will fit right in at current ESPN.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

FreezingTsmoove
03-08-2016, 02:49 AM
I like it

First take has been shit the past couple years

layzielarry
03-08-2016, 02:55 AM
So, Skip Bayless got a sex change over the weekend? ... I can't think of another explanation for her Lebron tirade.

Jameerthefear
03-08-2016, 02:59 AM
this is why women shouldnt talk about sports. so dumb

DoctorP
03-08-2016, 03:44 AM
What a bimbo. She's like a wannabee female Skip Bayless.

ballinhun8
03-08-2016, 10:59 AM
this is why women shouldnt talk about sports. so dumb

We still let you talk about sports tho

keep-itreal
03-08-2016, 11:01 AM
So, Skip Bayless got a sex change over the weekend? ... I can't think of another explanation for her Lebron tirade.
:roll: :roll:

SpursAllDay
03-08-2016, 11:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :lol

fiddy
03-08-2016, 11:02 AM
:lebronamazed:

Harison
03-08-2016, 11:14 AM
I like her, she has smarts, and she has guts. (Got looks too, but thats besides the point :D )

You mix separate things here - quality basketball doesnt necessarily mean exciting basketball. Sometimes they align, sometimes they dont.

I love Spurs, but yeah - they are fundamentally boring. You know - the opposite of exciting basketball a la Showtime Lakers, Birds Celtics, MJ's Bulls, etc. Fans want the show, some passion, etc.

The viewers ratings of many Spurs Finals are at the bottom of All-time list.

Overdrive
03-08-2016, 11:20 AM
You mix separate things here - quality basketball doesnt necessarily mean exciting basketball. Sometimes they align, sometimes they dont.

I love Spurs, but yeah - they are fundamentally boring. You know - the opposite of exciting basketball a la Showtime Lakers, Birds Celtics, MJ's Bulls, etc. Fans want the show, some passion, etc.

For me actually extrapasses, freeing up your teammates, running good plays and putting the shackles on the opponent is exciting basketball, but most viewers want to see highlight reel games instead I guess.

https://youtu.be/Sedat305uCE?t=37s

This is the basketball I love to see.

aj1987
03-08-2016, 11:22 AM
I like her, she has smarts, and she has guts. (Got looks too, but thats besides the point :D )

Anyone who actually likes basketball should love Spurs basketball. Brilliant passing, elite defense, etc..

Lebronxrings
03-08-2016, 11:26 AM
espn hating on lebron as always

Harison
03-08-2016, 11:28 AM
For me actually extrapasses, freeing up your teammates, running good plays and putting the shackles on the opponent is exciting basketball, but most viewers want to see highlight reel games instead I guess.

https://youtu.be/Sedat305uCE?t=37s

This is the basketball I love to see.
Celtics '86 is my GOAT team, and they did it all (and better!), and at the same time they were super fun to watch.

Again - I love Spurs, and Pop is my GOAT coach, but some fans here are confusing different aspects of basketball - quality and excitement.

Example - there were plenty teams who werent great but were fun to watch (like Nash's Suns), and there are the opposites - high quality basketball but boring (Spurs).

kamil
03-08-2016, 11:31 AM
espn hating on lebron as always

lolwut?

HOoopCityJones
03-08-2016, 11:38 AM

damn :eek:

34-24 Footwork
03-08-2016, 12:18 PM

Great post :cheers:

sportjames23
03-08-2016, 12:41 PM

Savage :lol

Overdrive
03-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Celtics '86 is my GOAT team, and they did it all (and better!), and at the same time they were super fun to watch.

Again - I love Spurs, and Pop is my GOAT coach, but some fans here are confusing different aspects of basketball - quality and excitement.

Example - there were plenty teams who werent great but were fun to watch (like Nash's Suns), and there are the opposites - high quality basketball but boring (Spurs).

For me quality is exciting. Highlight reel plays on top of that are the cherry on the sunday. But highlight reels without the quality are just boring for me. Every guy of a certain height in this league can dunk, but very few teams can play good basketball. That play that I posted above excited me more than a damn poster, because it's way more uncommon.

Euroleague
03-10-2016, 12:10 AM
ESPN's version of Anne Coulter.....probably has an IQ of about 60.

Euroleague
03-10-2016, 12:15 AM

That's ESPN propaganda. The Spurs have the lowest ratings usually in the USA, but worldwide they ALWAYS have the highest.

There is a reason why they have been in so many NBA Finals, and it is absolutely not because they get "low TV ratings". If they got "low TV ratings", the refs would make sure they never made a finals.

They are in so many because they actually get the highest TV ratings worldwide. Something ESPN's propaganda bullshit never mentioned, which is all a part of the scam to make the NBA seem legit, since they claim "if the NBA was rigged, then why does the team with the lowest TV ratings get to play in the finals"?

IllegalD
03-10-2016, 12:29 AM

http://49.media.tumblr.com/48eba57bfc371d79f9eb618e5c2eeed9/tumblr_neqriwJbqY1u3o7azo1_400.gif

JameerTheQueer getting his sh*t pushed in worse than the Orlando Tragic by the Lakers. :applause: :roll: :hammertime:

N*gga, stick to beating off to hentai and posting bball streams. :facepalm

Euroleague
03-10-2016, 12:35 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26FPn7S3J8VcQSbv2/200.gif

zeerghit
03-10-2016, 03:23 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/26FPn7S3J8VcQSbv2/200.gif

when u gonna give me 50 list? u *****, fraud

Euroleague
03-10-2016, 05:35 PM
when u gonna give me 50 list? u *****, fraud

https://media0.giphy.com/media/OcKEuhz6adjoI/200.gif

lilteapot
03-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Who the **** is that bitch?

Pointguard
03-10-2016, 06:37 PM

I won't go live to a Spurs game. Not spending good money on a team that can make great passing boring. They mastered taking charisma out of great execution. I like them on TV though. The games can be so brutal that you immefdiately go home and take Duncan off your GOAT list.