PDA

View Full Version : Iggy is the True Leader of the Warriors

Nick Young
03-08-2016, 05:14 AM
That's right, I said it.

I went there.

The Warriors have been exposed without Iggy. They got blown out by the Lakers and almost got owned by the Magic.

It is clear that Big Dick Iggy is the true leader of the Warriors, not Curry or Draymond as once was originally theorized.

Inferno
03-08-2016, 05:21 AM
Nah, he isn't. Still an important player on the team though.

WolfGang
03-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Nah, I'd give it to Draymond. He knows the plays better than everyone.

kurple
03-08-2016, 07:07 AM
Nah, I'd give it to Draymond. He knows the plays better than everyone.
Because there is any way for you to know that

Do you honestly think there are players on the floor that don't know the plays?

SexSymbol
03-08-2016, 07:08 AM
it quite clearly is curry.
Team is shit without him.

WolfGang
03-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Because there is any way for you to know that

Do you honestly think there are players on the floor that don't know the plays?

I watch the games. Draymond is never lost on a play and is always barking at his teammates. I've even seen him direct Curry.

I could be wrong doe.

JtotheIzzo
03-08-2016, 08:25 AM
That's right, I said it.

I went there.

The Warriors have been exposed without Iggy. They got blown out by the Lakers and almost got owned by the Magic.

It is clear that Big Dick Iggy is the true leader of the Warriors, not Curry or Draymond as once was originally theorized.

Nice try

PP34Deuce
03-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Nah, he isn't. Still an important player on the team though.

I'd say when you have him and Green as closers, it's really hard to beat this Warriors team.

They start Barnes but everyone knows Iggy is better, just older. Iggy and Green shore up post and perimeter defense and if there's a switch both guys are very good/great defenders in space and on ball.

The problem the CAVS would face is if they put Lebron matched with Green, he will beat him everytime and Kerr will just put Iggy at the 4 and Green at the 5... So many combinations

WorldWarriors
03-08-2016, 12:06 PM
I'd say when you have him and Green as closers, it's really hard to beat this Warriors team.

They start Barnes but everyone knows Iggy is better, just older. Iggy and Green shore up post and perimeter defense and if there's a switch both guys are very good/great defenders in space and on ball.

The problem the CAVS would face is if they put Lebron matched with Green, he will beat him everytime and Kerr will just put Iggy at the 4 and Green at the 5... So many combinations
They have had to work extra hard with Ezeli Out. He helps them a lot on defense in stretches.

Lebronxrings
03-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Its draymond Green.

Have they won any games without him?

WorldWarriors
03-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Its draymond Green.

Have they won any games without him? No.But he has only missed one game.

Zach LaVine
03-08-2016, 12:22 PM
That's right, I said it.

I went there.

That's right, you are trolling.

Bandito
03-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Same as Fisher was on the Lakers? I can see that.

Nilocon165
03-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Quit trolling the board. Everyone knows the true leader of the Warriors is Ian Clark

Fallen Angel
03-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Iggy easily has the highest BBIQ on the Golden State Warriors roster.

riseagainst
03-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Curry is the best player, the go to guy when you need someone to score.

But as a "leader", it's either Dray or Iggy. FACT.

Like how Pippen was the leader of the Bulls, even though MJ was the best player. You got mad didn't ya.