PDA

View Full Version : David Lee still has game

JohnnySic
03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
11.6 ppg 8.9 rpg .611 fg% since joining the Mavs.

Just pointing this out. People said he was done.

Nick Young
03-08-2016, 01:50 PM
empty offensive numbers cancelled out by his matador D.

Bandito
03-08-2016, 01:52 PM
How are they empty? He's good and he was never that good on D.

Myth
03-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Of course he has game. As little utilized as he was last year, he still stepped up on the big stage when he was needed.

Pushxx
03-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Respect for how he carried himself while with the Celtics, but he wasn't in the same shape he is now. He was struggling to finish the shots he normally makes.

Lee and the Celtics did the best for each other, and it just didn't work out. Am I happy he's contributing to the Mavs like Celtics fans wanted him to in Boston? No.

But...good luck to him, I guess. He was very professional around here, and he helped our team in other ways.

bdreason
03-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Still a 20/10 All-Star if he could get the minutes. Maybe if he were black teams would give him a chance. It's hard for a white guy in a predominately black NBA.

Calm down, I'm joking.

masonanddixon
03-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Still a 20/10 All-Star if he could get the minutes. Maybe if he were black teams would give him a chance. It's hard for a white guy in a predominately black NBA.

Calm down, I'm joking.

It's true though. If he were black he would be afforded EVERY opportunity.

Nick Young
03-08-2016, 07:05 PM
How are they empty? He's good and he was never that good on D.
because he gives up the same or more on the defensive end, causing his offensive contribution to be cancelled out.

AKA empty.

Has a David Lee lead team ever won any significant amount of games?

Exactly.

EMPTY.

StephHamann
03-08-2016, 07:14 PM

Exactly.

EMPTY.

So what? There are only 10 guys in the league that can lead a team to significant amount of wins right now.

Even "TOP 5 player in the world" Westbrook missed the playoffs last year.

Nobody is saying David Lee is very good, but at least he brings instant offense from the bench.

Vancouver-Grizz
03-08-2016, 07:14 PM
because he gives up the same or more on the defensive end, causing his offensive contribution to be cancelled out.

AKA empty.

Exactly.

EMPTY.

Ummmm yeah... David Lee lead GSW in least amount of minutes/games played and they won a championship... halloooooooowwwww??????