PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard to the Knicks

Knicksfever2010
03-08-2016, 09:22 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/dwight-howard-signing-new-york-knicks-free-agency-agent-houston-rockets-2016-interest-030816

If this happens, I'M DONE. Seriously, this is the equivalent to a degenerate gambler who owes the mob $50,000, asking if he can go double or nothing.

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS :banghead:

STATUTORY
03-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Phil is flat out senile, he just set the franchise back by a decade if he goes thru with this.

Cuckmelo and DaFright Coward :facepalm

bluechox2
03-08-2016, 09:59 PM
luckily for us, we dont have enough money to satisfy his needs

smoovegittar
03-08-2016, 10:03 PM
N.Y. Media would have his ass like a cheeseburger. Meh.

IncarceratedBob
03-08-2016, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't hate it if its a 2 year 15 million dollar deal. Other than that I think the Knicks are gonna stick the script. Mike Conley and Pau Gasol as the two big acquisitions and add in a player like Fornication from the Magic and call it a day.

Conley
Fournier
Anthony
Porzingis
Gasol

Pau signs a 2 year deal just to give KP a couple years to build up his body so he can play the 5.

outbreak
03-08-2016, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't hate it if its a 2 year 15 million dollar deal. Other than that I think the Knicks are gonna stick the script. Mike Conley and Pau Gasol as the two big acquisitions and add in a player like Fornication from the Magic and call it a day.

Conley
Fournier
Anthony
Porzingis
Gasol

Pau signs a 2 year deal just to give KP a couple years to build up his body so he can play the 5.

How will they have the cap for Conley, Gasol and Fournier?

90sgoat
03-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Dwight and Porzingis complement each other well and what a time for shot blocking and rebounding.

outbreak
03-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Dwight and Porzingis complement each other well and what a time for shot blocking and rebounding.
If they could get a point guard who can run the pick and roll with Dwight he'd actually fit in well with the rest of the guys. Dwights not what he once was but he's still one of the better bigs in the league. Just don't over pay

Nick Young
03-08-2016, 11:11 PM
If they could get a point guard who can run the pick and roll with Dwight he'd actually fit in well with the rest of the guys. Dwights not what he once was but he's still one of the better bigs in the league. Just don't over pay
Dwight hates running the pick and roll. He refused to run it with Nash and Kobe and he's refusing to run it with Harden in Houston. Nash is on record saying they tried to feed Howard with the pick and roll but he didn't want to play that way and only wanted iso post ups.

Do you think that a Harden/Howard pick and roll offense wouldn't be great? It would be, if Dwight learned how to roll, not bring the ball down, and was willing to do it, which he isn't.