PDA

View Full Version : Iran tests ballistic missiles that say, "Israel must be wiped off the Earth".

HitandRun Reggie
03-09-2016, 01:12 PM
All these things are missing is a nuclear warhead. UN experts say this breaks a Security Coucil resolution but Biden keeps pushing the Iran nuke deal, saying, "I want to reiterate because I know people still doubt: If in fact they break the deal, we will act

Nick Young
03-09-2016, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=HitandRun Reggie]All these things are missing is a nuclear warhead. UN experts say this breaks a Security Coucil resolution but Biden keeps pushing the Iran nuke deal, saying, "I want to reiterate because I know people still doubt: If in fact they break the deal, we will act

sd3035
03-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Remember when this president was awarded the nobel peace prize?:facepalm

Wasn't that right after he started several new wars in middle east?

Nick Young
03-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Wasn't that right after he started several new wars in middle east?
I believe it was before his presidency officially began.

fiddy
03-09-2016, 01:59 PM
persians :clap:

NumberSix
03-09-2016, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=Unstumpable]The sooner Israel disappears the better.
its an illegal state founded on genocide and bought by the rotschilds from Englands government for bringing about the illegal entrance of the USA into World War 1.
They are responsible for ALL the wars in the middle east since 1945 and also for the flooding of Europe with middle eastern people because those wars.
i

Nick Young
03-09-2016, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Unstumpable]The sooner Israel disappears the better.
its an illegal state founded on genocide and bought by the rotschilds from Englands government for bringing about the illegal entrance of the USA into World War 1.
They are responsible for ALL the wars in the middle east since 1945 and also for the flooding of Europe with middle eastern people because those wars.
i

UK2K
03-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Everyone knew if Iran gave us the middle finger, we wouldn't do shit.

We spent the last 8 years apologizing for everything under the sun, and are we any better off than we were before?

Nope, everyone hates us just as much. As anyone with any common sense and logic could tell you.

Patrick Chewing
03-09-2016, 04:41 PM
How much money did the Obama and Co. give Iran??