https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-zhe-5ORA

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: One of the GOAT passers

ralph_i_el
03-09-2016, 04:15 PM
hi simon

Nilocon165
03-09-2016, 04:17 PM
hi simon
What exactly do I need to do to prove to you that im not simon? I don't even like simon. And besides, there are people here that already know im a cavs fan from ohio that doesn't throw lebrons teammates under the bus.

ralph_i_el
03-09-2016, 04:22 PM
What exactly do I need to do to prove to you that im not simon? I don't even like simon.

First time I saw you pop up Simon had just unveiled multiple new alts (12th and ranked12th) and you were agreeing with the bullshit he was spewing. The only logical thing to assume is that you are him as well.

Just for your information, there is an insane Bron stan (Simon) with a shitload of alts (fudge, budaddi, G.U.S and a bunch more I can't name off the top of my head). If you aren't careful you're going to end up being assumed to be part of that squad.

I'm still not sure you aren't an alt. sorry :confusedshrug:

Nilocon165
03-09-2016, 04:33 PM
First time I saw you pop up Simon had just unveiled multiple new alts (12th and ranked12th) and you were agreeing with the bullshit he was spewing. The only logical thing to assume is that you are him as well.

Just for your information, there is an insane Bron stan (Simon) with a shitload of alts (fudge, budaddi, G.U.S and a bunch more I can't name off the top of my head). If you aren't careful you're going to end up being assumed to be part of that squad.

http://m.imgur.com/0ciD9Yo

Some of my Ohio state and cavs stuff. I'm not lying about anything im telling you. I'm from Columbus Ohio

Mr. Jabbar
03-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Lebron James - The Art of bakstabbing

http://www.gossipcop.com/wp-content/uploads/LeBron-James-322x400.jpg

get your dan gilbert signed copy today!

Gileraracer
03-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Nice second part is here already.

Lebron James - The art of shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QEXeaNXbU4

ShawkFactory
03-09-2016, 05:40 PM

Fudge and budadii were two of the biggest Lebron haters on this site less than a year ago :lol

IF this guy is another alt he's more reasonable. So far

feyki
03-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Nice video .

I don't like players , who are holds balls in their hand too much , but Lebron has great court vision .

mehyaM24
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
in-terms of highlight reels, only magic was a better passer.

amazing what lebron can do at his height & weight. looking at the impact numbers, one can really see why his teams are atrocious without him on the floor. his gm's have historically done a terrible job building the correct pieces beside him, and yet he's still managed to take his teams to 6 and more than likely 7 STRAIGHT finals appearances.

most versatile player of all-time.

feyki
03-09-2016, 07:55 PM
in-terms of highlight reels, only magic was a better passer.

amazing what lebron can do at his height & weight. looking at the impact numbers, one can really see why his teams are atrocious without him on the floor. his gm's have historically done a terrible job building the correct pieces beside him, and yet he's still managed to take his teams to 6 and more than likely 7 STRAIGHT finals appearances.

most versatile offensive player of all-time.

Fixed .

Also , There are/were too many players better than Lebron on passing,playmaking .

Nash,Cp3,Kidd,Nixon,Magic,Oscar,Cousy,Isiah,Rondo, Deron,KJ,Price,Porter,Mark Jackson etc..

mehyaM24
03-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Fixed .

Also , There are/were too many players better than Lebron on passing,playmaking .

Nash,Cp3,Kidd,Nixon,Magic,Oscar,Cousy,Isiah,Rondo, Deron,KJ,Price,Porter,Mark Jackson etc..

lmao

when you take into account lebron's ability to guard 1-5, how doesn't that play into all-around versatility? his impact numbers on defense have also been nice this season, all things considered.

Bandito
03-09-2016, 08:03 PM

Some of my Ohio state and cavs stuff. I'm not lying about anything im telling you. I'm from Columbus Ohio
I am stil unsure but ok.

Straight_Ballin
03-09-2016, 08:04 PM

O really? What part. I can ask you things only a Cbus resident would know.

Bandito
03-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Nice video .

I don't like players , who are holds balls in their hand too much , but Lebron has great court vision .
:roll: :roll: :roll:

And I am not laughing because of the grammar mind you.

Bandito
03-09-2016, 08:06 PM
lmao

when you take into account lebron's ability to guard 1-5, how doesn't that play into all-around versatility? his impact numbers on defense have also been nice this season, all things considered.
I never saw him guars Shaq or Yao. How can he guard 1 to 5? Center these days suck. And thats including Dwight.

feyki
03-09-2016, 08:10 PM
lmao

.d.d So , Why Garnett,Howard and Dirk killed Lebron's teams ? :oldlol:

Lebron's paint and rim protection defence isn't even best for his position in nba history , let alone all time greats like Russell,Wilt,Kareem,Duncan,Hakeem .

Lebron can't protect the rim like all time great's level and he can't control the boards too . Most versatile players must do those . Lebron can't .

mehyaM24
03-09-2016, 08:11 PM
I never saw him guars Shaq or Yao. How can he guard 1 to 5? Center these days suck. And thats including Dwight.

that's a poor argument tbh.

i could say i never saw pippen doing that either, so why was dude the bulls' best defender....or versatile?

you're only playing what's in front of you. i've also seen lebron shutdown pau for what its worth. :confusedshrug:

Bandito
03-09-2016, 08:15 PM
that's a poor argument tbh.

i could say i never saw pippen doing that either, so why was dude the bulls' best defender and/or versatile?

you're only playing what's in front of you. i've also seen lebron shutdown pau for what its worth. :confusedshrug:
He shut Pau for a whole game not for a couple? Ok:lol
And Gasol doesn't primarily plays in the post, he shoot a lot of midranges A LOT. Gasol in the 90's wouldve been an ok role player.

And thats not a poor argument, Center these days dont even play in the post anymore. Lebron couldnt even defend old Divac if his life depended on it because hes not that good defending or big.

Nilocon165
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
O really? What part. I can ask you things only a Cbus resident would know.
I literally have an entire ****ing room in my house dedicated to Ohio state. I live 25 minutes away, and my brother and sister are going there for college. And if you want me to be more specific, I live in Dublin Ohio

Bankaii
03-09-2016, 08:29 PM
And Gasol doesn't primarily plays in the post, he shoot a lot of midranges A LOT. Gasol in the 90's wouldve been an ok role player.

And thats not a poor argument, Center these days dont even play in the post anymore. Lebron couldnt even defend old Divac if his life depended on it because hes not that good defending or big.
The bullshit some stans are willing to spout to discredit a player/prop up their idol.:roll:

mehyaM24
03-09-2016, 08:31 PM
The bullshit some stans are willing to spout to discredit a player/prop up their idol.:roll:

yea. i read that post and just chalked it up to ignorance.

apparently lebron couldn't stop vlade divac "to save his life", but when the cavs asked him to guard pau, he managed to hold his own.

mind boggling :eek:

HenryGarfunkle
03-09-2016, 08:36 PM
He's an acne scarred Puerto Rican virgin with downs syndrome. You're giving him too much credit.

FKAri
03-09-2016, 08:45 PM

:facepalm

Kvnzhangyay
03-09-2016, 08:50 PM

lol? you act like centers in the 90s didn't shoot midrange

Bandito
03-09-2016, 09:11 PM
lol? you act like centers in the 90s didn't shoot midrange
Was talking about the play in the post, Gasol primarily plays high in the post which is why he takes a lot of midranges. There were a lot of great Centers and Power Forwards in the 90's and before that. They didn't had the stupid rules like they do today with 5 seconds back to the basket...what the **** is that rule? That rule ****ed up the NBA by not letting Big guys play the game and now thanks to that, and some other stupid asa shitty rules, we have what we have today. A league where Lebron is considered a low block stopper. He can barely guard Dwight Howard.

Bandito
03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Who is discrediting and propping who dumbass? I call it how I see it. Lebron cannot defend great centers before the rule change and he can now because we have had shitty centers since the 00's aside from Shaq and Yao.

The problem here is you're a guy who lives for Lebron and stan him because you're an idiot.

Bankaii
03-10-2016, 02:04 AM
Who is discrediting and propping who dumbass? I call it how I see it. Lebron cannot defend great centers before the rule change and he can now because we have had shitty centers since the 00's aside from Shaq and Yao.

The problem here is you're a guy who lives for Lebron and stan him because you're an idiot.
You're one of the biggest Kobetards on the site don't play dumb. All of your shit posts about Lebron are to prop Kobe up.

Calling Pau an "ok role player" in the 90s?:facepalm
Bron can't gaurd Divac:facepalm

And Dwight is a great center whether you'll admit it or not. He put up Shaq like numbers while being the DPOY and led his team to the Finals.

And I'm far from a Lebron stan, calling you out for you blatant bullshit doesn't mean anything.

retaxis
03-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Lebron's true art form is the art of manipulation and deceipt. He is good at acquiring great talent but has underperformed multiple times. Something the greats like Kareem, MJ, Bird etc would never choke and underperform.

Bandito
03-10-2016, 11:04 AM
You're one of the biggest Kobetards on the site don't play dumb. All of your shit posts about Lebron are to prop Kobe up.

Calling Pau an "ok role player" in the 90s?:facepalm
Bron can't gaurd Divac:facepalm

And Dwight is a great center whether you'll admit it or not. He put up Shaq like numbers while being the DPOY and led his team to the Finals.

And I'm far from a Lebron stan, calling you out for you blatant bullshit doesn't mean anything.
You're a stan and probably an alt and it has been proven a lot of times. And Gasol vs the Shaqs, Ewing, Yao (not 90 but meh), Kemp, Mourning, Robinson, Duncan would end in massacre. And thats nit counting the 80's or before.

I dont stan nobody while I am a Lakers and a Kobe fan I dont pretend Kobe been playing like crap this year or that he never seen a shot he can pass up (you live or die by his decisions which brought 5 rings so I cant really complain about that), and that has actually help us for the future of the franchise seeing as his bad performance could help us get a top 5 spot in the draft.

You just are a Lebron apologist who makes stuff up about Lebron been able to guard 5 positions where there is no way he can guard Shaq, Yao or any of the 90's centers. He can guard centers now because they are weak sauce. Who aside from Dwight would you consider good?

Also Dwight is a great defensive player but he sucks on offense and it has been proven many times. He sucks at posting up and it has been proven many times in his career. Hes mostly a pick and roll player and his best years were playing that way, not posting up. Too sad he doesn't want to do that anymore, the reason his team suck now.

And if you think Lebron couldve guard Divac I have to tell you youre a moron. Divac was big, strong and crafty, nothing like Dwight which Lebron struggles to defend will be able to stop in the block.

raprap
03-10-2016, 11:10 AM

:biggums:

Bankaii
03-10-2016, 01:01 PM
You're a stan and probably an alt and it has been proven a lot of times. And Gasol vs the Shaqs, Ewing, Yao (not 90 but meh), Kemp, Mourning, Robinson, Duncan would end in massacre. And thats nit counting the 80's or before.
If it's been proven so many times then post the thread in here dipshit.
I don't Stan Lebron. I'm a fan, but will never stoop to delusional thinking or tearing down other player to prop him up.
And I'm not an alt. I don't even see how you losers have such high post counts I don't have time for this shit.

There have been multiple people in this thread mocking you for calling Gasol an ok role player. That's just dumb, not even worth arguing this with you if you're that obsessed with tearing down Kobe's teammates.

I dont stan nobody while I am a Lakers and a Kobe fan I dont pretend Kobe been playing like crap this year or that he never seen a shot he can pass up (you live or die by his decisions which brought 5 rings so I cant really complain about that), and that has actually help us for the future of the franchise seeing as his bad performance could help us get a top 5 spot in the draft.
You're a Kobetard. That Gasol comment is proof enough of that.

You just are a Lebron apologist who makes stuff up about Lebron been able to guard 5 positions where there is no way he can guard Shaq, Yao or any of the 90's centers. He can guard centers now because they are weak sauce. Who aside from Dwight would you consider good?
Where did I ever say Lebron could gaurd all 5 positions? Quote me saying it. Stop making shit up. I simply commented on your dumb remark about not being able to gaurd Divac.

And gaurding 1-5 doesn't mean you can shut down the best centers to ever play. It means that if put in a situation where you are required to gaurd a different position you can hold your own.
Hakeem could gaurd 1-5, does that mean he's going to stop Curry?

[/QUOTE]Also Dwight is a great defensive player but he sucks on offense and it has been proven many times. He sucks at posting up and it has been proven many times in his career. Hes mostly a pick and roll player and his best years were playing that way, not posting up. Too sad he doesn't want to do that anymore, the reason his team suck now.
It's been proven how? His scoring skill set is no where near where it should be but the guy averaged 23 points on 60%.
If given the same amount of shot attempts as Shaq he could have averaged close to 30.

And if you think Lebron couldve guard Divac I have to tell you youre a moron. Divac was big, strong and crafty, nothing like Dwight which Lebron struggles to defend will be able to stop in the block.
You never said peak Divac. You said old slow Divac, in which he wasn't half the player he was and much less mobile and easier to gaurd.

Lebron is around 6'8, 240. Obviously he won't be able to contain 7 footers. But the average role player center I think he could hold his own against.

andgar923
03-10-2016, 01:02 PM
He's such a great passer he makes all star big men into spot up 3pt shooters!:confusedshrug:

riseagainst
03-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Lebron James - The Art of Passing.....

up his competition and joining them.

Bandito
03-10-2016, 01:15 PM
If it's been proven so many times then post the thread in here dipshit.
I don't Stan Lebron. I'm a fan, but will never stoop to delusional thinking or tearing down other player to prop him up.
And I'm not an alt. I don't even see how you losers have such high post counts I don't have time for this shit.

There have been multiple people in this thread mocking you for calling Gasol an ok role player. That's just dumb, not even worth arguing this with you if you're that obsessed with tearing down Kobe's teammates.

You're a Kobetard. That Gasol comment is proof enough of that.

Where did I ever say Lebron could gaurd all 5 positions? Quote me saying it. Stop making shit up. I simply commented on your dumb remark about not being able to gaurd Divac.

And gaurding 1-5 doesn't mean you can shut down the best centers to ever play. It means that if put in a situation where you are required to gaurd a different position you can hold your own.
Hakeem could gaurd 1-5, does that mean he's going to stop Curry?

Also Dwight is a great defensive player but he sucks on offense and it has been proven many times. He sucks at posting up and it has been proven many times in his career. Hes mostly a pick and roll player and his best years were playing that way, not posting up. Too sad he doesn't want to do that anymore, the reason his team suck now.
It's been proven how? His scoring skill set is no where near where it should be but the guy averaged 23 points on 60%.
If given the same amount of shot attempts as Shaq he could have averaged close to 30.

You never said peak Divac. You said old slow Divac, in which he wasn't half the player he was and much less mobile and easier to gaurd.

Lebron is around 6'8, 240. Obviously he won't be able to contain 7 footers. But the average role player center I think he could hold his own against.
I said Gasol would be an ok role player in the 90's. Not now. Youre probably less than 20 years old but his position was stacked, heck Dwight would probably not even be an all star.

Gasol now is a multiple all star and without him Kobe wouldnt be able to win. That we agree on ( I guess) but lets not pretend he will be that good in the 90's for the reason I stated before. Heck in the 90's Kobe would probably be unknown because the Bulls and MJ were that good unless he was with a good team like the 90's Knicks.

Drexler was a great SG and now people are saying Wade > him not questions asked. Im like ***** theres a lot of things hes better than Wade and some other things Dwyane is better than him so it could be debated.

But because of the era hes relatively forgotten nowadays, same with DR J. He was a beast in ABA but already old when he came tp the NBA so people didnt see his best years.

And Lebron cant guard peak or old Divac for a full game unless he was injured. Get the heck out of here.

I agree with the bolded btw. Not a defensive stopper by any means like people here are saying.

senelcoolidge
03-10-2016, 01:36 PM
He does have good court vision, but it's not as impressive as say a Larry Bird who played off the ball and could make plays in a split second. He didn't have to dominate the ball and made his teammates better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gqDadqF3Ns

Bankaii
03-10-2016, 01:45 PM
I said Gasol would be an ok role player in the 90's. Not now. Youre probably less than 20 years old but his position was stacked, heck Dwight would probably not even be an all star.

Gasol now is a multiple all star and without him Kobe wouldnt be able to win. That we agree on ( I guess) but lets not pretend he will be that good in the 90's for the reason I stated before. Heck in the 90's Kobe would probably be unknown because the Bulls and MJ were that good unless he was with a good team like the 90's Knicks.

Drexler was a great SG and now people are saying Wade > him not questions asked. Im like ***** theres a lot of things hes better than Wade and some other things Dwyane is better than him so it could be debated.

But because of the era hes relatively forgotten nowadays, same with DR J. He was a beast in ABA but already old when he came tp the NBA so people didnt see his best years.

And Lebron cant guard peak or old Divac for a full game unless he was injured. Get the heck out of here.

I agree with the bolded btw. Not a defensive stopper by any means like people here are saying.
Dude is all you do assume? No I'm not younger than 20.
You're overrating the hell out of the 90s, it's insane.

Gasol would still be a prominent star in the 90s, and could easily be the 2nd option in a championship team.
Kobe would've been a top 3 player with MJ and Hakeem. For arguments sake lets just put the 09/10 lakers in the 90s. They most likely wouldn't beat the Bulls, but the Kobe/MJ rivalry would have been just as good if not better than Magic/Bird.

And that's because peak Wade was arguably top 10 all time. Drexler was a solid player and perineal allstar, but not on Wade's level.
What exactly does he do better besides long range shooting and longevity?

Now you're going dumb again. He most definitely could contain old Divac.
What would Celtics Shaq average against Lebron covering him in a series?

And lockdown defender against centers and bigger power forwards? No.
Is Lebron a lockdown defender overall? Most definitely.

Bandito
03-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Dude is all you do assume? No I'm not younger than 20.
You're overrating the hell out of the 90s, it's insane.

Gasol would still be a prominent star in the 90s, and could easily be the 2nd option in a championship team.
Kobe would've been a top 3 player with MJ and Hakeem. For arguments sake lets just put the 09/10 lakers in the 90s. They most likely wouldn't beat the Bulls, but the Kobe/MJ rivalry would have been just as good if not better than Magic/Bird.

And that's because peak Wade was arguably top 10 all time. Drexler was a solid player and perineal allstar, but not on Wade's level.
What exactly does he do better besides long range shooting and longevity?

Now you're going dumb again. He most definitely could contain old Divac.
What would Celtics Shaq average against Lebron covering him in a series?

And lockdown defender against centers and bigger power forwards? No.
Is Lebron a lockdown defender overall? Most definitely.

Playera tend to have careers shooting nights gainst the guy. A guy that played solid defense and had great stats coming from the bench won Finals MVP. Get out of here with that overreaction.

And Gasol...just stop. Kemp would've made him his adopted son if they met in any series.

Bankaii
03-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Playera tend to have careers shooting nights gainst the guy. A guy that played solid defense and had great stats coming from the bench won Finals MVP. Get out of here with that overreaction.

And Gasol...just stop. Kemp would've made him his adopted son if they met in any series.
You're just talking out of your ass now.

So Iggy winning MVP even though Lebron didn't gaurd him and averaged a 35 point triple double on him was Lebron fault?:facepalm
Maybe it was the fact that he brought energy, clutch shots, key defense, and they won 3 straight games when he was a starter.

And wtf does that have to do with anything? Hardaway would average 30 on Curry, does that make him a role player too?

How dumb are you?

Bandito
03-10-2016, 03:04 PM
You're just talking out of your ass now.

So Iggy winning MVP even though Lebron didn't gaurd him and averaged a 35 point triple double on him was Lebron fault?:facepalm
Maybe it was the fact that he brought energy, clutch shots, key defense, and they won 3 straight games when he was a starter.

And wtf does that have to do with anything? Hardaway would average 30 on Curry, does that make him a role player too?

How dumb are you?
Its becausw stopped Lebron when he was supposed to in the fourth quarter. Did you watch the game bub?

He utterly disgraced Lebron like others like Diaw did in 2014 and in most games in 2013 until Lebron took his weighted headband off :lol

PP34Deuce
03-10-2016, 04:32 PM
He does have good court vision, but it's not as impressive as say a Larry Bird who played off the ball and could make plays in a split second. He didn't have to dominate the ball and made his teammates better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gqDadqF3Ns

I'd say Lebron is on par with Larry Bird as a passer and arguably could be more dangerous. Both are accurate passers but Lebron is able to get passes through windows with more speed.

feyki
03-10-2016, 05:16 PM
I'd say Lebron is on par with Larry Bird as a passer and arguably could be more dangerous. Both are accurate passers but Lebron is able to get passes through windows with more speed.

Bird had assists nearly as Lebron's and without dominate the ball , unlike Lebron . Different is in the without ball dominate great passing . And that keeps his team players hot . Lebron has opposite .

Btw , also Bird's off the ball playing capabilities made his teams better . Lebron can't . And plus clutch plays .

These 3 points , outside of about statistical , made Bird better player on the court .

ArbitraryWater
03-14-2016, 07:17 PM

Kobetards, the piss of the planet :lol

90sgoat
03-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Does anyone have stats as to what kind of assists Lebron gets (dunk, layup, midrange, 3 point)?

Lebron very rarely finds a player open under the basket. Those are the best assists.