PDA

View Full Version : Draymond and Iggy mocking Lebron James hairline

Marv_Albert
03-09-2016, 04:53 PM
In his latest snapchat story, add money23green

God damn I hope these warriors lose this year and labeled as the biggest chokers in history so full of themselves I would throw a party

How sweet would it be to see Lebron beat these fools

Mocking his hairline is so overplayed, it's like saying "your mama"

r15mohd
03-09-2016, 04:55 PM
doesnt Dray have an already large forehead himself lol

JimmyMcAdocious
03-09-2016, 04:59 PM
LeBron gets clowned across all platforms all the time. He's a joke and that's not new. Been like that for years. Also, Draymond is ugly as ****. Feelings about him and his on court demeanor aside, he has one of the more punchable faces in the NBA.

Spaulding
03-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Picture would be nice

Nick Young
03-09-2016, 05:00 PM
they know Lebron's biggest weakness. Iggy and Dray literally own Lebron's mind on the court and off the court.

Nilocon165
03-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Don't have snapchat. What did he do?

Marv_Albert
03-09-2016, 05:03 PM
doesnt Dray have an already large forehead himself lol

Oh mannnn the dudes head and hairline is also a joke. He also looked like he stuck a knife in the toaster and it exploded his blackness does not look natural

Zach LaVine
03-09-2016, 05:05 PM
But Dray as the Teeth of Donkey from Shrek :confusedshrug:

FKAri
03-09-2016, 05:08 PM
LeBron gets clowned across all platforms all the time. He's a joke and that's not new. Been like that for years. Also, Draymond is ugly as ****. Feelings about him and his on court demeanor aside, he has one of the more punchable faces in the NBA.

Every NBA player who has played in the internet era has been clowned and shit on. And any player relevant enough from before this era has also been clowned and shit on (see Jordan crying meme). Welcome to 2016 nigguh. The internet doesn't give a **** about respect.

Marv_Albert
03-09-2016, 05:12 PM
I wanna know how Draymond gets away with so many technical fouls, smashes the ball on the ground and screams and refs just let it go. Anybody else your nearly out of the damn game

Nilocon165
03-09-2016, 05:13 PM
I wanna know how Draymond gets away with so many technical fouls, smashes the ball on the ground and screams and refs just let it go. Anybody else your nearly out of the damn game
What exactly did he do in his snapchat

warriorfan
03-09-2016, 05:14 PM

God damn I hope these warriors lose this year and labeled as the biggest chokers in history so full of themselves I would throw a party

http://s16.postimg.org/n1wlui1f9/MELTDOWN.jpg

WorldWarriors
03-09-2016, 05:16 PM

Dray leads the league in techs.

But what did he say in snapchat? You gave no details. You got a link?

navy
03-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Crazy how Doctors can fix anything these days.

Zach LaVine
03-09-2016, 05:21 PM
He is the 2nd coming of Rasheed.

red1
03-09-2016, 05:30 PM
where da pic doe

r15mohd
03-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Crazy how Doctors can fix anything these days.

never the important things...

Lebrons broken shot
Wade/Oden/Roy's knees
Kobe's steep downfall
MJs gambling problem or he'd be 8/8 :cry:

Black and White
03-09-2016, 05:44 PM
It's funny how you say this about them and say they deserve to lose, but what about Wade and LeBron mocking Dirk during the 2011 finals? Karma if you ask me.

Funktion
03-09-2016, 07:07 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/AirJperez/status/707688859262267392

raprap
03-09-2016, 07:10 PM
:oldlol: fmvp

sd3035
03-09-2016, 07:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hold this L
03-09-2016, 07:15 PM
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2424425-6555272247-hyde-.gif

The Warriors have no chill or respect for any of the best players or teams other than the Spurs. :lol Whose the other person laughing in the background other than Draymond? :lol

Crimsonrain777
03-09-2016, 07:17 PM

dude....:oldlol: :oldlol:

red1
03-09-2016, 08:15 PM
:roll:

knicksman
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
After the collusion and the "not 1, not 2, but 7", lebron deserve all the disrespect if he loses.

sportjames23
03-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Every NBA player who has played in the internet era has been clowned and shit on. And any player relevant enough from before this era has also been clowned and shit on (see Jordan crying meme). Welcome to 2016 nigguh. The internet doesn't give a **** about respect.

Cold, hard truth right here.

Da_Realist
03-09-2016, 08:59 PM
It would be nice to see this burn Lebron's soul so much that he would rather die than lose to the Warriors. To see him not care about his stats or how he's perceived as long as he wins 4 out of 7. I want Lebron to play like the Warriors are his mortal enemies and infuse a "win at all costs" mentality into his teammates. Play with a chip on his shoulders. Curry took his spot. Warriors dominated his team last year and this season. Embarrassed them at home. Now they are laughing at him. I want to see Lebron play offended.

But I doubt it happens. He'll get the pom-poms out the next time Curry explodes for 45 and gush all over twitter about it. :facepalm

SpecialQue
03-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Waiting for Lebron's upcoming passive tweet that vaguely hints at this.

Kvnzhangyay
03-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Not taking anything away from their games, but

aesthetically wise, as ugly as Lebron is /w his hairline, Draymond is uglier

Bandito
03-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Oh Lebron is gonna eat them alive. I dont think 2/7 is happening unless Kyrie gets injured again.
Not evne counting Love because he's was just a crazy coincidence

Smoke117
03-09-2016, 09:31 PM
He is the 2nd coming of Rasheed.

No he's not...Sheed was a cool cat...Draymond Green is an obnoxious ****ing clown.

hold this L
03-09-2016, 09:54 PM
It would be nice to see this burn Lebron's soul so much that he would rather die than lose to the Warriors. To see him not care about his stats or how he's perceived as long as he wins 4 out of 7. I want Lebron to play like the Warriors are his mortal enemies and infuse a "win at all costs" mentality into his teammates. Play with a chip on his shoulders. Curry took his spot. Warriors dominated his team last year and this season. Embarrassed them at home. Now they are laughing at him. I want to see Lebron play offended.

But I doubt it happens. He'll get the pom-poms out the next time Curry explodes for 45 and gush all over twitter about it. :facepalm
What? He is offended. He was offended when Curry said I hope the locker room there smells of champaigne. Reporters were done talking to him and started walking away until Lebron called them. He asked if they're not going to ask about Curry's comment and when they did, he said wait until you see on the field. :lol

The man is pissed as hell, but Curry & Co. seem to have a very arrogant swagger about them. I'm going to feel a little bad for LB if they both make the finals, and they beat them again.

lakerHater
03-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Green has a Horse mouth!

Dudes lips never touch! His mouth is forever open!

Da_Realist
03-09-2016, 10:13 PM
What? He is offended. He was offended when Curry said I hope the locker room there smells of champaigne. Reporters were done talking to him and started walking away until Lebron called them. He asked if they're not going to ask about Curry's comment and when they did, he said wait until you see on the field. :lol

The man is pissed as hell, but Curry & Co. seem to have a very arrogant swagger about them. I'm going to feel a little bad for LB if they both make the finals, and they beat them again.

He wasn't offended. Not enough to lay it all on the court. They almost lost by 40 points at home. Even that situation speaks about what Lebron truly cares about -- his image. He hustled more chasing the media regarding Steph's comments than he did on the court that night.

And not too long after Lebron brings out the pom-poms for Steph after the OKC game.

Kvnzhangyay
03-09-2016, 10:19 PM
He wasn't offended. Not enough to lay it all on the court. They almost lost by 40 points at home. Even that situation speaks about what Lebron truly cares about -- his image. He hustled more chasing the media regarding Steph's comments than he did on the court that night.

And not too long after Lebron brings out the pom-poms for Steph after the OKC game.

It doesn't show anything

Over analysis is such a problem among fans in sports nowadays

knicksman
03-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Oh Lebron is gonna eat them alive. I dont think 2/7 is happening unless Kyrie gets injured again.
Not evne counting Love because he's was just a crazy coincidence

Bran is weak thus the collusion. And the regression of his jumpshot tells me that he isnt competitive and is contented with his regular season mvps.

hold this L
03-09-2016, 10:25 PM

Who wouldn't be offended at Steph's comments, lets be real. They almost lost by 40 because GS had their best game of the season and are a better team, especially when you have a motivated Curry. Lebron just isn't as good as Curry is at his best anymore. He was offended and angry but still got the work. GS have been disrespecting every top team this year sans the Spurs though, this is nothing new. Curry went break dancing celebrating before the game is over at OKC.

plowking
03-09-2016, 10:27 PM
GSW are a likeable team outside of Draymond. I used to like the guy too until he started talking. He really does work hard on the court. Then again, so did D-Wade, my favourite player, but he got entitled too, and that shit went out the window quick.
Hustling and working hard is 80% of Draymond's game, so he better not lose it if he wants to stay relevant.

Collie
03-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Let's be honest. Lebron isn't the kind of guy who gets fired up over things like this. He'll play the way he normally plays. He doesn't have that same anger that MJ had.

In fact, that's why opponents have the courage to say things like this. Can you imagine someone insulting prime MJ or even Kobe?

34-24 Footwork
03-09-2016, 10:34 PM
GSW are a likeable team outside of Draymond. I used to like the guy too until he started talking. He really does work hard on the court. Then again, so did D-Wade, my favourite player, but he got entitled too, and that shit went out the window quick.
Hustling and working hard is 80% of Draymond's game, so he better not lose it if he wants to stay relevant.

you've been mad as hell since they smoked the cavaliers :lol

You havent made one positive comment about them since :oldlol:

Da_Realist
03-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Who wouldn't be offended at Steph's comments, lets be real. They almost lost by 40 because GS had their best game of the season and are a better team, especially when you have a motivated Curry. Lebron just isn't as good as Curry is at his best anymore. He was offended and angry but still got the work. GS have been disrespecting every top team this year sans the Spurs though, this is nothing new. Curry went break dancing celebrating before the game is over at OKC.

I'm shocked this needs to be explained. GS is not 40 points better than Cleveland (on the road at that). Do you think Lebron laid it all on the floor that game? Lebron told the media to "watch" and then he watched as GS raped them in front of their own fans. There is no shame in losing to a better team but there is when your team gets outscored by 34 with you on the court. Lebron is too good for that to happen. He lost whatever fight he had by the middle of the 1st quarter. He was offended enough to get mad but not offended enough to play hard or inspire his teammates to do anything but dish out cheap shots.

And leading the Steph parade after that??? C'mon. Like I said, it would be great to see Lebron play GSW as if his life depended on it. Win or lose. This should add fuel to the fire but I doubt it.

Da_Realist
03-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Let's be honest. Lebron isn't the kind of guy who gets fired up over things like this. He'll play the way he normally plays. He doesn't have that same anger that MJ had.

In fact, that's why opponents have the courage to say things like this. Can you imagine someone insulting prime MJ or even Kobe?

Exactly

hold this L
03-09-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm shocked this needs to be explained. GS is not 40 points better than Cleveland (on the road at that). Do you think Lebron laid it all on the floor that game? Lebron told the media to "watch" and then he watched as GS raped them in front of their own fans. There is no shame in losing to a better team but there is when your team gets outscored by 34 with you on the court. Lebron is too good for that to happen. He lost whatever fight he had by the middle of the 1st quarter. He was offended enough to get mad but not offended enough to play hard or inspire his teammates to do anything but dish out cheap shots.

And leading the Steph parade after that??? C'mon. Like I said, it would be great to see Lebron play GSW as if his life depended on it. Win or lose. This should add fuel to the fire but I doubt it.
We just disagree. Of course GS is not 30-40 points good, but I think that Cavs were shellshocked at their opponent's form and never recovered afterwards. James doesn't give a shit about league games, but I definitely think he did for this one.

34-24 Footwork
03-09-2016, 10:47 PM

The bolded part is the problem. This notion that Lebron is "too good" to lose the way he does has been the subliminal root of his praise by ESPN and others.

If this is the new excuse ("Lebron isn't trying"/Lebron doesn't care"), then it's pathetic on a whole 'nother level.

His 2007 team got blamed even though they were good enough to compete in the finals (losses by close margins"

2014 team got blamed (even though he scored the majority of his points in garbage time)

2015 he got a pass because his 2 star teammates were injured.

2016........Kyrie not good enough/Love Sucks/Lebron isn't trying...(?)

:wtf:

plowking
03-09-2016, 10:50 PM
you've been mad as hell since they smoked the cavaliers :lol

You havent made one positive comment about them since :oldlol:

About who? Why would I be mad?

I'm a Curry fan, not a GSW fan. Bogut, Barnes and Livingston are great too.

To be fair I don't like Klay either because he is overrated.

What delusion are you living where I'm a Cavs fan? I've seen like 3 Cavs games this season, and it was because they were on TV here in Australia. I've watched about 40 GSW games, more than my Heat.

sixer6ad
03-09-2016, 10:51 PM

The most forgotten part of last season. LeBron leads to a win in GS and then the Cavs win at home in Game 3 - close game that looked like a blowout. Cavs went on an 18-2 run in the 3rd. Cavs were up 2-1. Then...the Warriors played.

He was on a mission. He played his a-- off. But...he did so without Kyrie, without Love, the JR Swish's broken shot. Delly was our starting pt. guard!

He did his part - as always.

34-24 Footwork
03-09-2016, 10:54 PM
About who? Why would I be mad?

I'm a Curry fan, not a GSW fan. Bogut, Barnes and Livingston are great too.

To be fair I don't like Klay either because he is overrated.

What delusion are you living where I'm a Cavs fan? I've seen like 3 Cavs games this season, and it was because they were on TV here in Australia. I've watched about 40 GSW games, more than my Heat.

They've forced you to change your position after the recent slaughter. I know you were one of the "If the Cavs were healthy" type of guys that was eating crow not too long ago.

No shame in admitting that, bro.

Da_Realist
03-09-2016, 11:06 PM
The bolded part is the problem. This notion that Lebron is "too good" to lose the way he does has been the subliminal root of his praise by ESPN and others.

If this is the new excuse ("Lebron isn't trying"/Lebron doesn't care"), then it's pathetic on a whole 'nother level.

His 2007 team got blamed even though they were good enough to compete in the finals (losses by close margins"

2014 team got blamed (even though he scored the majority of his points in garbage time)

2015 he got a pass because his 2 star teammates were injured.

2016........Kyrie not good enough/Love Sucks/Lebron isn't trying...(?)

:wtf:

I'm talking about one game. He said he was offended. He told the media to watch him handle business. Then GSW outscores his team by almost 40 points on his home floor in what was billed as the biggest game of the season. Lebron is too good to come out and play his A game, willing to sacrifice anything to win the game with the world looking and then get outscored by 34 with him on the floor.

That tells me that game wasn't life and death to him. It would have been life and death for a lot of others but for Lebron it was just a game.

And everybody likes Steph. I like Steph. But when he is leading what should be your rival after beating you in the Finals the year before, you dont gush all over twitter about him even if you admire his game. I want him to take it personally but I don't think he will. I hope so but I doubt it.

plowking
03-09-2016, 11:10 PM
They've forced you to change your position after the recent slaughter. I know you were one of the "If the Cavs were healthy" type of guys that was eating crow not too long ago.

No shame in admitting that, bro.

Actually I said that the Cavs would do better with Kyrie and Love injured because they were both poor on defense. I said they would have lose quicker if they had played in the finals.

So, are you gonna cut the BS now?

knicksman
03-09-2016, 11:33 PM

Bran is a beta. He would never collude if hes a real man

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-09-2016, 11:34 PM
i only see a pic of iggy in the link. where are they mocking bran?

Kvnzhangyay
03-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Bran is a beta. He would never collude if hes a real man

Colluding is evidence of him being an alpha, not a beta :facepalm

knicksman
03-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Colluding is evidence of him being an alpha, not a beta :facepalm

Youre a dumbass bro so its not a surprise youre a bran stan

Lebronxrings
03-09-2016, 11:36 PM
stay classy warriors

Kvnzhangyay
03-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Youre a dumbass bro so its not a surprise youre a bran stan

I ain't even a bran stan, and I guarantee I'm smarter and generating more consistent quarterly returns/ making more money than you my man (I've had VERY few down quarters)

You just don't have any friends so you don't know the impact of social pressure

hold this L
03-09-2016, 11:41 PM
i only see a pic of iggy in the link. where are they mocking bran?
Change mobile to www on the link and click play. :pimp:

knicksman
03-09-2016, 11:44 PM
I ain't even a bran stan, and I guarantee I'm smarter and generating more consistent quarterly returns/ making more money than you my man (I've had VERY few down quarters)

You just don't have any friends so you don't know the impact of social pressure

Alphas are competitive bro. They would never be friends with their rivals. Meanwhile bran is even leading currys parade.:oldlol: I knew it bro coz im an alpha. Believe me

Funktion
03-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Alphas are competitive bro. They would never be friends with their rivals. Meanwhile bran is even leading currys parade.:oldlol: I knew it bro coz im an alpha. Believe me

which is the alpha?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchic/February%202015%20Part%202/nbcbuds.png

ballinhun8
03-10-2016, 12:12 AM
How can you not love these Warriors!!??

They're so funny and full of swag!

Built. Not bought.

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 12:19 AM
This is funny because both Draymond and Iggy have just as ****ed up hairlines and both also use that black ink shit

http://warriorsworld.bayareaballllc1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Andre-Iguodala-.jpg

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 12:21 AM
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/dd/a8/iguodala-andre-061115-usnews-getty-ftr_112i10fh6s94b1bbcwbjyppzxs.jpg?t=-442077171

plowking
03-10-2016, 02:18 AM
Iggy is built like a machine man. Dude has the ultimate physique. I don't really rate him as a player though.

Ranked 12th
03-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Iggy is built like a machine man. Dude has the ultimate physique. I don't really rate him as a player though.

Have you seen his legs, brah :facepalm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/76/65/ce766541412664bf7887705b46dafdfe.jpg

Funktion
03-10-2016, 02:35 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/76/65/ce766541412664bf7887705b46dafdfe.jpg

So Alpha

plowking
03-10-2016, 02:47 AM

Dude is a basketball player, with high set calves. His build is perfect for basketball.

Small calves doesn't mean you don't work legs.

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 02:48 AM
High set calves means long Achilles tendon

More elastic tendon stretch reflex potential

better explosive athlete

SpaceJam
03-10-2016, 02:51 AM

better explosive athlete

Iggy fam stay WINNIN :bowdown:

plowking
03-10-2016, 03:25 AM

better explosive athlete

Knowledge right here.

My man.

raprap
03-10-2016, 04:00 AM

better explosive athlete
Fcking smart! This guy wins at life for sure

Nash
03-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Just saw the video, how do we know he's talking about Lebron?
Seems to me he's talking about somebody who got his hairline fixed, Lebron's is still messed up.

OG LeeTSkeeT
03-10-2016, 05:02 AM
https://twitter.com/AirJperez/status/707688859262267392

dunksby
03-10-2016, 05:29 AM
This could have been related to anything, from mocking LeBron to Iggy just telling a story about one of his friends who got a hair implant.

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 05:37 AM
https://twitter.com/AirJperez/status/707688859262267392

calling lebron *****.........must not be easy to be a white player in the NBA.....all the black players throw that word around, hard not to use it yourself, wonder if it

Darius
03-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Green has a Horse mouth!

Dudes lips never touch! His mouth is forever open!
:roll:

STATUTORY
03-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Lebron gonna hit him back with a thinly veiled adolescent angst filled tweet

34-24 Footwork
03-10-2016, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]calling lebron *****.........must not be easy to be a white player in the NBA.....all the black players throw that word around, hard not to use it yourself, wonder if it

AlphaWolf24
03-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Draymond is the last person to be clownin someones looks....ugly azz MF

only Kobe and Steph rate to talk about people's asthetics

Yo Dray...Biggie Smalls rollin in his grave...he wants his lips back.

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 03:55 PM
It's built colloquially into the language depending on where you're from as a black dude. It flows naturally for us. And we don't use it to degrade or devalue.

Whats stated above isn't the same for 95% of white people.

exactly, that is why it could be difficult to be a white guy on a team full of black players, when you hear the word constantly, you are bound to say it yourself.

LakersForlife
03-10-2016, 04:26 PM
http://https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTpE0KFKdQ-oyUDTJd51hYD4ru7YkHBmRFdzdn41qR9Lfb9T2

brownboyfly
03-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Don't have snapchat. What did he do?

Snapchat me that... oh wait...

Nilocon165
07-22-2016, 01:44 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/p/n/b/w/z/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gpnbj5.png/1466402502898.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bLmQyrUbHe0/hqdefault.jpg

sportjames23
07-22-2016, 01:51 AM

Bruh, you got the Powerball numbers for next week? :eek: