PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh Healthy, no longer has Blood Clots

WayOfWade
03-10-2016, 12:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14942245/chris-bosh-miami-heat-says-no-blood-clots-hoping-return
Apparently he's going to try and make a comeback this season, that's huge for the Heat in the playoffs because in spite of their recent success sans Bosh, they're going to need him to take down any real opponent

TheMarkMadsen
03-10-2016, 12:34 PM
wow if he's legit healthy for the playoffs this team could be dangerous in the east

ISHGoat
03-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Who has filled in for Bosh's role during his absence? How are the Heat playing so well without him?

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 12:36 PM
****. Stacked.

Dragic
Wade
Johnson
Bosh
Whiteside

DAMN.

Nilocon165
03-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Great news. I'm looking forward to the next cavs and heat game.

STATUTORY
03-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Poetic justice if they upset Cavs in the playoffs

Overdrive
03-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Don't care for the Heat, but it's good news. Cavs/Heat ECF would be epic atleast storywise.

r0drig0lac
03-10-2016, 12:47 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gif

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 12:47 PM
The only reason why Miami won't beat Cleveland is their backcourt and Lebron James

Zach LaVine
03-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Don't care for the Heat, but it's good news. Cavs/Heat ECF would be epic atleast storywise.
I hope this happens.

Nuff Said
03-10-2016, 12:56 PM
As much as I want him back I feel that if he's prone to getting clots he should refrain from flying period and even long drives can increase the chances of a clot. And they can be swift and deadly. This isn't the same situation as Rose. His life could be in jeopardy and he's a great guy/husband/father.

PJR
03-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Bran's bootyhole just got tight.

Overdrive
03-10-2016, 01:27 PM
As much as I want him back I feel that if he's prone to getting clots he should refrain from flying period and even long drives can increase the chances of a clot. And they can be swift and deadly. This isn't the same situation as Rose. His life could be in jeopardy and he's a great guy/husband/father.

He could shoot heparin pre flight, but it might be on the WADA list.

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 01:44 PM
good thing there is no testing in the nba........:oldlol: :applause: :rockon: :rockon:

Dresta
03-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Should just play home games until the playoffs eve if doctors give him the all-clear imo, just as a precautionary measure.

Crimsonrain777
03-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Great news. I'm looking forward to the next cavs and heat game.

if hes coming back. i doubt he'll be back by then

Nash
03-10-2016, 01:55 PM
that is awesome news. Bosh is an awesome person. One of the best guys in the league.

Crimsonrain777
03-10-2016, 01:57 PM

Bosh wouldnt be playing if he was still taking heparin

Papaya Petee
03-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Lets goooo! Even if he can manage 20-28 MPG and I never have to see Amare or Haslem step on the court!

Overdrive
03-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Bosh wouldnt be playing if he was still taking heparin

Not talking about permanent medication. Just a shot when needed and enough time 'till the game. Would get complicated ofc.

Crimsonrain777
03-10-2016, 02:04 PM
https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/707968308205776896

‏EthanJSkolnick
"The Heat has been prepared to put out a statement for nearly 4 weeks, but has deferred to Chris Bosh and his family."

good news.. i think

WayOfWade
03-10-2016, 02:06 PM
https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/707968308205776896

‏EthanJSkolnick
"The Heat has been prepared to put out a statement for nearly 4 weeks, but has deferred to Chris Bosh and his family."

good news.. i think
A playoffs return with the Heat as either the 3 or 4 seed (even 5 if their foe is the Hawks) would be fantastic, I'm thinking that's what they might do

Crimsonrain777
03-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Not talking about permanent medication. Just a shot when needed and enough time 'till the game. Would get complicated ofc.

im not sure how long the active effects of the drug last. might depend on that if he was risky enough to even consider it

Crimsonrain777
03-10-2016, 02:11 PM
A playoffs return with the Heat as either the 3 or 4 seed (even 5 if their foe is the Hawks) would be fantastic, I'm thinking that's what they might do

i think the Heat have a good chance of maintaining the 4 or 5 seed. 3 will be tough if Boston doesnt fall off

dunksby
03-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Should just play home games until the playoffs eve if doctors give him the all-clear imo, just as a precautionary measure.
Or just play at home even in the postseason? Dude is already giving the Heat a lot coming back like this.

Levity
03-10-2016, 02:15 PM

As long as he's off all anticoagulants, then this.

Ranked 12th
03-10-2016, 02:15 PM
No excuses, cHeat fans

WadeStan
03-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Who has filled in for Bosh's role during his absence? How are the Heat playing so well without him?

Deng at the 4 has worked. Won't work against the Cavs frontline in the playoffs... or even Toronto... but it's working now especially on O because he's quick.

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 02:21 PM
so what was it that kept him out...:confusedshrug: ....we never got an official statement, pretty strange........bosh says he does not have deep vein thrombosis, so we can only guess that was the issue

WayOfWade
03-10-2016, 02:22 PM
No excuses, cHeat fans
Very clever and original insult to got there

WayOfWade
03-10-2016, 02:24 PM
so what was it that kept him out...:confusedshrug: ....we never got an official statement, pretty strange........bosh says he does not have deep vein thrombosis, so we can only guess that was the issue
From what I read he had a blood clot in one of his legs which (if not treated) would eventually get to his lungs where he had some last year which is life-threatening. As for this thombrosis stuff I have no clue, not a health major

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 02:36 PM
From what I read he had a blood clot in one of his legs which (if not treated) would eventually get to his lungs where he had some last year which is life-threatening. As for this thombrosis stuff I have no clue, not a health major

yeah, that is also what i have gathered, just thought they could have flat out told us, so fans would not have to guess and wait so long for news........anyway, get back bosh so we can beat those fukking cavs :rockon:

lets clog up lebron

Duderonomy
03-10-2016, 02:45 PM
which match up do you want to see in the first round?

against the hawks, hornets, Celtics, or Pacers ?

fragokota
03-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Now we're talking. That's great news for Chris and the Heat. :rockon:

HurricaneKid
03-10-2016, 05:10 PM

Yeah, this is the worst idea ever. He has had two clots in the last half season he has played now. Saying he is healthy is idiotic. If a clot makes its way to his heart or lungs he dies. Any Dr that clears him should lose his license.

And constant flying, banging down low... Its too much risk. CB is a class act. He did all the things that KLove won't. Heck, the LEAGUE can't afford for him to play. If a HoF player dies on the floor, well its a bad look.

navy
03-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Yeah, this is the worst idea ever. He has had two clots in the last half season he has played now. Saying he is healthy is idiotic. If a clot makes its way to his heart or lungs he dies. Any Dr that clears him should lose his license.

And constant flying, banging down low... Its too much risk. CB is a class act. He did all the things that KLove won't. Heck, the LEAGUE can't afford for him to play. If a HoF player dies on the floor, well its a bad look.
I agree with this. If he's healthy completely he should play, but the doctors need to be very careful. Two blood clots in two years means that there we should expect more if he continues his lifestyle. I dont know what it is causing the clots, but they better be sure it's not gonna come back.

Hey Yo
03-10-2016, 05:45 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14942245/chris-bosh-miami-heat-says-no-blood-clots-hoping-return
Apparently he's going to try and make a comeback this season, that's huge for the Heat in the playoffs because in spite of their recent success sans Bosh, they're going to need him to take down any real opponent
:applause:

tomtucker
03-10-2016, 06:03 PM

:eek: :oldlol:

Smook A.
03-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Good for him :applause:

SexSymbol
03-10-2016, 06:06 PM
really happy to hear this, he's one of the best guys in the nba

Old Man River
03-10-2016, 09:22 PM
:coleman: GO BOSH FAM:biggums: