PDA

View Full Version : James Harden Averaging 29/7/6...

You Cant Ban Me
03-10-2016, 07:54 PM
hi

Papaya Petee
03-10-2016, 07:57 PM
On shitty efficiency, flailing his arms to the FT line, playing 0 defense, while his team is .500

hello.

SpecialQue
03-10-2016, 07:57 PM
8th seed.

Hello.

HoopologyPhD
03-10-2016, 08:00 PM
I don't think anybody doubts Harden's offensive abilities or the ability to fill up a stat sheet. The problem is that he is probably as bad a defender as he is a talented offensive player. Also the intangibles and attitude are less than desirable.

Van Gundy ethered him pretty bad during the national game last weekend saying essentially as much.

SugarHill
03-10-2016, 08:02 PM
On shitty efficiency, flailing his arms to the FT line, playing 0 defense, while his team is .500

hello.
60 TS% tho

35/7/7 on great efficiency since all-star break. Let him live.

JohnMax
03-10-2016, 08:02 PM
They'll pulloff another playoff upset if they avoid Spurs or Warriors.

CarlosBoozer
03-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Beard man :bowdown:

Milbuck
03-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Dude is a cancer, make no mistake about it. Sunk that team with his bullshit attitude. Dumbass no effort loser mentality all through that team and it all stems from him.

Good on him for getting his numbers doe, I'm sure RTC is rubbing one out to his bbref page as we speak.

Akhenaten
03-10-2016, 08:34 PM
60 TS% tho

35/7/7 on great efficiency since all-star break. Let him live.

perfect example of why "true" shooting "percentage" is bullsh*t

true shooting says this guy scores on better or equal efficiency as PEAK Shaq because the amount of shots they make come out to the same point total :facepalm

GARBAGE "stat"

KungFuJoe
03-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Even the media is slamming him this year. They cut him some slack last year because the Rockets were winning but they're taking his soul one bad article at a time.

Fallen Angel
03-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Most Rocket fans are happy for him. He's playing his heart out for a team going nowhere this season.

The fans that don't appreciate him don't realize that elite two way SGs are rare in this league. Appreciate that Harden is one of the best offensive talents the game has ever seen, if you hold him to the pedestal of Kobe and Wade then that's a high mountain to climb comparing him to two of the four best SGs of All-Time.

There's only a handful of players I'd trade Harden for, I'm sticking with the Beard through thick and thin.

thefatmiral
03-10-2016, 09:01 PM
There better with him

Prime_Shaq
03-10-2016, 09:17 PM
His team record though

Fallen Angel
03-10-2016, 09:22 PM
His team record though
>see Anthony Davis
>see Demarcus Cousins
>see John Wall
>see Giannis Antetokounmpo

would tell you to look up the Suns record but they have no star player

Hey Yo
03-10-2016, 09:23 PM
There better with him
:facepalm

Cocaine80s
03-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Harden is a beast

Would trade him for Kyrie straight up

BlazerRed
03-10-2016, 09:53 PM

hello.
rekt

1987_Lakers
03-10-2016, 10:07 PM
I've never seen a player as good as Harden get so much shit by majority of fans, the guys has some flaws, but you can't deny he is one of the elite players in this league. It's actually kind of weird that you don't see any Harden stans around here.

Biggyd81
03-10-2016, 10:17 PM
It's the 'in thing' to rag on Harden instead of actually watching some games and forming your own opinion, goes for the media as well. Sheep mentality welcome to society 2016.

SCdac
03-10-2016, 10:30 PM
I've never seen a player as good as Harden get so much shit by majority of fans, the guys has some flaws, but you can't deny he is one of the elite players in this league. It's actually kind of weird that you don't see any Harden stans around here.

dude does it to himself imo. He's a blatant flopper at times, doesn't seem like much of a team player after leaving OKC, doesn't show up on defense too often. Takes bad shots too often and in his first couple playoff appearances in Houston was just horrible. To be fair to him though, I feel like Steve Nash and Allen Iverson and a bunch of others have a disproportionate amount of haters too. Sprewell had a number of haters, McGrady had too many to count. At one point Manu Ginobili was despised much like Harden. Point being, give him time and maybe fans will come around

Wally450
03-10-2016, 10:59 PM
I'd take him over Klay tbh.

KungFuJoe
03-10-2016, 11:12 PM
It's the 'in thing' to rag on Harden instead of actually watching some games and forming your own opinion, goes for the media as well. Sheep mentality welcome to society 2016.

I watched every single game he played from 2012 to 2014. Plenty of games last year, too.

He's a great talent and he'll win you some games all by himself. But he's the kinda guy that hurts a team in the long run because he wants all the shots but he doesn't play any D and he's horrible off the ball so he's not a guy that's gonna get you assists. He's not a leader at all. He's not disruptive...he's just kinda "there" in huddles and the locker room.

I don't think he's a dick or anything...never really seen him yell at a teammate but his lack of effort on defense is demoralizing.

Cocaine80s
03-10-2016, 11:30 PM
I watched every single game he played from 2012 to 2014. Plenty of games last year, too.

He's a great talent and he'll win you some games all by himself. But he's the kinda guy that hurts a team in the long run because he wants all the shots but he doesn't play any D and he's horrible off the ball so he's not a guy that's gonna get you assists. He's not a leader at all. He's not disruptive...he's just kinda "there" in huddles and the locker room.

I don't think he's a dick or anything...never really seen him yell at a teammate but his lack of effort on defense is demoralizing.
Mad LOF is mad

Smook A.
03-11-2016, 12:51 AM
James Harden could average 35/8/8, lead his team to 60 wins, win the MVP, Finals MVP, and a championship and someway, somehow... he'd still get bashed. It's the sad, honest truth.

StephHamann
03-11-2016, 01:04 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/UvmUA4shDIun6/giphy.gif

Gileraracer
03-11-2016, 03:40 AM
He's putting in work on the D more than ever :roll:

SyRyanYang
03-11-2016, 03:54 AM
>see Anthony Davis
>see Demarcus Cousins
>see John Wall
>see Giannis Antetokounmpo

would tell you to look up the Suns record but they have no star player

None of those players are nearly as good as Harden though.

SyRyanYang
03-11-2016, 03:55 AM
James Harden could average 35/8/8, lead his team to 60 wins, win the MVP, Finals MVP, and a championship and someway, somehow... he'd still get bashed. It's the sad, honest truth.

No, he couldn't. But you could get his d1ck out of your mouth though.

Inferno
03-11-2016, 04:04 AM
Dude is a cancer, make no mistake about it. Sunk that team with his bullshit attitude. Dumbass no effort loser mentality all through that team and it all stems from him.

Good on him for getting his numbers doe, I'm sure RTC is rubbing one out to his bbref page as we speak.

:roll:

el_locoteee
03-11-2016, 04:53 AM

hello.

Time to change avatar?

warriorfan
03-11-2016, 06:45 AM

:roll: :roll:

Im Still Ballin
03-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Hell of a season from Jimmy Harden

Smook A.
03-11-2016, 06:57 AM
I'm not literally saying he could do that. I'm saying IF he DID. Learn how to read you dumb shit :oldlol: Bet you didn't even read my whole post

SteveNashMVPcro
03-11-2016, 06:59 AM
The hate on Harden is unreal, he carried a mediocre Rockets team to the WCF last year, got no praise for it by the fans.This year his team is playing even worse and he's carrying a tremendous offensive load propeling them to a playoff spot in the west and all he gets is more hate.Sure he might slack on D sometimes but the numbers he's putting up on the offensive end are just astonishing

Smook A.
03-11-2016, 07:03 AM
The hate on Harden is unreal, he carried a mediocre Rockets team to the WCF last year, got no praise for it by the fans.This year his team is playing even worse and he's carrying a tremendous offensive load propeling them to a playoff spot in the west and all he gets is more hate.Sure he might slack on D sometimes but the numbers he's putting up on the offensive end are just astonishing
People forgot how well he played vs the Mavs as soon as he had that shitty game 6 vs the Clippers. Like I said before, if Harden does anything amazing, people would still find a way to hate on him.

SteveNashMVPcro
03-11-2016, 07:13 AM
People forgot how well he played vs the Mavs as soon as he had that shitty game 6 vs the Clippers. Like I said before, if Harden does anything amazing, people would still find a way to hate on him.
And he also put up 2 near 30 point triple doubles vs the Warriors in the fist 2 games of the series but the Rockets were still a no match. And the only game they won was because he put up like 45 points

Kind of hard to realize he's only 26 y.o. :bowdown:

BlakFrankWhite
03-11-2016, 07:26 AM
He's playing out of his mind since the All-star break...but is surrounded by a defeatist, backstabbing, shit mentality players

Kinda reminds me of Westbrook last season who averaged 30/8/11 after the all star break but was let down by his teammates.

aj1987
03-11-2016, 08:14 AM
I would definitely give him props and look past his flopping and hideous offensive game, if he actually gave a flying **** on the defensive end and doesn't resemble a traffic cone whenever he doesn't have the ball.

Fallen Angel
03-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Don't know where the Harden hate originated. Individually, he's one of the best talents in the league.

Regardless of how fans treat him he's still a top ten player in the league, he's still a perinatal All-Star, he's still an elite offensive talents in the league (top three I may add), he has proven that he could win the MVP award in this league, and only a handful of players can say that about themselves.

Smook A.
03-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Don't know where the Harden hate originated. Individually, he's one of the best talents in the league.

Regardless of how fans treat him he's still a top ten player in the league, he's still a perinatal All-Star, he's still an elite offensive talents in the league (top three I may add), he has proven that he could win the MVP award in this league, and only a handful of players can say that about themselves.
That's right. Unfortunately he gets treated like he's some bum. I've never seen a star player get hated on more than Harden, ever.

WorldWarriors
03-11-2016, 03:57 PM

Probably started this season with the early losing, coach getting fired, and the Kardashian connection.

I don't remember him being this hated last season.