PDA

View Full Version : Why Suns are not tanking harder?

livinglegend
03-10-2016, 09:47 PM
1. higher their chances of having a higher pick
2. Higher chances of making the Lakers lose their pick ----> making their conference weaker.

Kvnzhangyay
03-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Because they want players to develop

livinglegend
03-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Because they want players to develop
/ thread.

Genaro
03-10-2016, 10:14 PM
They don't have Byron Scott.

CuterThanRubio
03-10-2016, 10:48 PM
They came into this season trying to compete for the playoffs, I think they ended up in a better draft position than anyone would have guessed.

ZeN
03-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Because the owner hates millennials...

livingby3's
03-10-2016, 11:31 PM
The Suns are genuinely bad, especially for the forward positions. Leading player is a rookie picked 13. So developing their players while genuinely sucking, that's what happening now.

I hope they can get a high pick. They are better than decent at drafting, I think they will get the right player

PejaNowitzki
03-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Because Devin Booker is......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiyYozeOoKs

Mrofir
03-11-2016, 02:34 AM
Suns are 5-31 since roughly xmas. They are tanking the hardest.

MellowYellow
03-11-2016, 03:26 AM
It is really hard to be worse than the sixers or lakers....

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
03-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Suns are 5-31 since roughly xmas. They are tanking the hardest.
It is obvious that nobody is tanking harder than the 76ers... Their record and their lineup they throw out there every game is evident of that. The 76ers have been in full tank mode for a few years now. At least the Suns have tried competing despite all the key injured players. unfortunately they have had to deal with these key injuries.. Their 3 best players have missed significant time this season. If they really want to tank... (which they should) they should sit Knight out for the rest of the season so they could limit their wins and improve their chances in the Draft Lottery while letting Booker and Len develop with increased playing time.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
03-11-2016, 04:13 AM
1. higher their chances of having a higher pick
2. Higher chances of making the Lakers lose their pick ----> making their conference weaker.I think the "tanking" strategy is more of a Front Office type of thing... Usually coaches and players don't partake in it. The players have their pride to play for so obviously they're going to try and win and could careless about who they draft. As for the coach... He's trying to secure a job so he's going to try and do everything he possibly can to win and look good. The Front Office needs to sign some crappier players to put on the team for the remainder of the season and keep their key players like Knight off the court. They need to shut knight down for the rest of the season... Then give some BS excuse like the injury is still bothering him so we decided to sit him until he's 100%

I want the Suns to tank the rest of their games to improve their draft position but know in the Suns they probably can't even do that right.:oldlol: