PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless says what we've all been thinking. Players taking it easy on Kobe

Cocaine80s
03-11-2016, 04:43 PM
@RealSkipBayless 6 hours ago
I'll be relieved when Kobe's retirement tour is over. Happened again last night: LeBron took it easy on him while making sure Cavs won.

stalkerforlife
03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
No...Bran tried his hardest and that was evident all night.

He even re-entered the game in a blowout in the 4th to pad stats.

bigkingsfan
03-11-2016, 04:54 PM
And he's still shooting 35%

TheMarkMadsen
03-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Lebron was taking it easy?

Damn he's in finals mode already

WindmiLL
03-11-2016, 05:17 PM
lol Skip Bayless saying this, there must be some truth to this otherwise he would be the first one to shit on Lebron :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
03-11-2016, 05:19 PM
i hope lebron didnt do that. that might be my least favorite nba thing ever if true.

DaOldLion
03-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Unless Skip said something about wanting Lebron's dick in his mouth then he didn't say shit about what you were thinking.

imdaman99
03-11-2016, 05:21 PM
i hope lebron didnt do that. that might be my least favorite nba thing ever if true.
Yeah totally, Lebron took it so easy that he jumped out of his shoes on a Kobe post up move pump fake :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
03-11-2016, 05:22 PM
The damage ctrl is real!! :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Lebron actually played good defense from what I saw. Kobe just hit some ridiculous shots, the same ones that havent fallen this season.

Whats up with Skip lately? Every video linked on here of his is throwing shade at Bean :oldlol:

Genaro
03-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Kobe was scoring on long fadeaways. How could Lebron let him or not? It's not like he was walking into layups. Those were the though shots Kobe hit all his career.
Earned, not given.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-11-2016, 05:31 PM
If Skip and the racist black guy are so popular, why isn't ISH? Basically the same stuff discussed in the same manner. Jeff needs better marketing.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Kobe was scoring on long fadeaways. How could Lebron let him or not? It's not like he was walking into layups. Those were the though shots Kobe hit all his career.
Earned, not given.

:rockon: Missed u bro.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-11-2016, 05:33 PM
If Skip and the racist black guy are so popular, why isn't ISH? Basically the same stuff discussed in the same manner. Jeff needs better marketing.

Espn writers and idea ppl literally rip topics off ish.

k0kakw0rld
03-11-2016, 05:43 PM
No...Bran tried his hardest and that was evident all night.

He even re-entered the game in a blowout in the 4th to pad stats.
Another L for Kobe vs LeBron.

ImKobe
03-11-2016, 06:12 PM
when will the excuses end? Kobe didn't score 26 pts on layups or free throws, he hit some tough 3s and fadeaways, nothing given about the points he had..

buddha
03-11-2016, 06:22 PM
newsflash. LeBron takes it easy on everyone. dude plays no defense anymore.

FKAri
03-11-2016, 07:06 PM
The damage ctrl is real!! :roll:

The Lebron James Damage Control Crew!
Led by Skip Bayless? :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Everyone noticed in the game thread. Skip pointing out the obvious.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12227164&postcount=50

Lebronxrings
03-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Everyone noticed in the game thread. Skip pointing out the obvious.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12227164&postcount=50
right?

I said the same thing, no one cares about the massive pile of shit that is kobrick bryant.

JebronLames
03-11-2016, 08:04 PM
We keep on winning! Winners gonna win

HenryGarfunkle
03-11-2016, 08:09 PM
right?

I said the same thing, no one cares about the massive pile of shit that is kobrick bryant.
:oldlol:

It's politically correct to "care" about Kobe. This is why the media shouldn't hype a guy who's a career choker/cancer. It ends with incredibly awkward, out of place retirement tours like this. :facepalm

IllegalD
03-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Ohhhh the ironic/hypocritical f*ggotry of ISH never ceases to amaze me.

Here we have The LeBron Stanleys using the word of Skip Bayless (LeBron Public Hater #1 who's spent all of his career trashing LeBron and calling him unclutch) in order to take shots at Kobe. :lol :applause: :applause:

So I guess that means that everything he's ever said about LeBron being unclutch and a choker is true, right...?:confusedshrug:

Nick Young
03-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Lebron tried his hardest. Mamba made him look like a fool.

Smoke117
03-11-2016, 08:13 PM
It's pretty much a fact that players have been taking it easy on Kobe ever since he announced his retirement. Look who teams are playing...the Lakers...it's not like they have to go full steam out there to beat them anyway.

IllegalD
03-11-2016, 08:18 PM
It's pretty much a fact that players have been taking it easy on Kobe ever since he announced his retirement. Look who teams are playing...the Lakers...it's not like they have to go full steam out there to beat them anyway.

The Warriors say hello...

Salty ass Wade-c*ckslurping f*ggot. Could you be any more salty that Kobe>>> Wade? :D :banana:

$LakerGold
03-11-2016, 08:22 PM
There are some truth to this. Current players who are a fan of Kobe tend to shift to 1st gear when it came to 1v1 against him anywhere on the floor, but would also try to get the best of him. Everything changed as soon as he announced his retirement, changed their whole demeanor/approach -- everything about it -- when it came towards Kobe. He & Lebron are great friends, but there were no form of tension like it used to have before -- you saw the legendary picture of Lebron smiling as he guards Kobe at the All-Star game.

OT: One thing I've noticed in the past was that I felt Kobe was always out of that group, I know he's great friends with everyone, but it was usually T-Mac, AI, Vince, Lebron, Melo & others, then Kobe being the outcast--kid in the corner perfecting his craft, solo flight. I don't know how to word it, it's like there's a shield around him.

navy
03-11-2016, 08:53 PM
There are some truth to this. Current players who are a fan of Kobe tend to shift to 1st gear when it came to 1v1 against him anywhere on the floor, but would also try to get the best of him. Everything changed as soon as he announced his retirement, changed their whole demeanor/approach -- everything about it -- when it came towards Kobe. He & Lebron are great friends, but there were no form of tension like it used to have before -- you saw the legendary picture of Lebron smiling as he guards Kobe at the All-Star game.

OT: One thing I've noticed in the past was that I felt Kobe was always out of that group, I know he's great friends with everyone, but it was usually T-Mac, AI, Vince, Lebron, Melo & others, then Kobe being the outcast--kid in the corner perfecting his craft, solo flight. I don't know how to word it, it's like there's a shield around him.

Its true. There is also the fact that the Lakers in general are terrible. Makes the other team as a whole straight up not care about the games even when they suck up to Kobe.

I think things would be different if the Lakers were good and Kobe announced his retirement from a mindet standpoint.

Kobe_6/8
03-11-2016, 09:42 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/pi5af-Nmms4/hqdefault.jpg

We don't need a bounty on Kobe :roll:

raprap
03-11-2016, 10:11 PM
I think skip meant that defenders don't go hard at kobe like they used to. Prime kobe you'd expect him to make shots. Now? Not so much. So let him fire away. He's not the player he was before, and everyone knows that.