PDA

View Full Version : Is Seth Currys envy of his brother a ticking time bomb?

CavaliersFTW
03-11-2016, 11:05 PM
http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/635/478/3478635.jpg

Dude must find all this attention Steph gets to be humiliating while he himself can probably walk the streets totally unrecognized hearing the unanimous praise from fans of his family name. You just KNOW this dude has tried to get in a club and said "I'm NBA player Seth Curry" and the bouncer said "You don't even look like Steph let alone know his name get lost punk". Poor guy has managed to make it to the NBA the greatest level of basketball yet still he's considered the underachiever in the family.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/246/files/2015/03/stephen-curry-nba-milwaukee-bucks-golden-state-warriors-850x560.jpg

Cocaine80s
03-11-2016, 11:07 PM
op quit being a ****** loser

Inferno
03-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I'd sure as hell recognize Seth if I saw him walking down a street :biggums:

CavaliersFTW
03-11-2016, 11:11 PM
op quit being a ****** loser
this isn't a lebron thread did you get lost?

ISHGoat
03-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Pretty sure Seth Curry is living a life 99.9% of us on ISH would dream of having.

CavaliersFTW
03-11-2016, 11:13 PM
I'd sure as hell recognize Seth if I saw him walking down a street :biggums:
You're what 90% of basketball fans would consider a die hard fan though, the fact that you've registered to talk about basketball online with strangers is a testament to that.

Show a bunch of random basketball fans in Southern California a picture of Steph Curry in street clothes and they'll probably recognize him. Do the same for Seth, probably not.

CavaliersFTW
03-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Pretty sure Seth Curry is living a life 99.9% of us on ISH would dream of having.
With certainty - but how do you think HE feels? He grew up with a dad who played in the NBA. What you and I look at as luxury he takes for granted he doesn't know of any other lifestyle.

SouBeachTalents
03-11-2016, 11:16 PM
He could genuinely be happy for his brother. If my brother was the best player on the planet I'd definitely be happy for him and certainly wouldn't have any ill will towards him. If he doesn't get along with Steph though, now that's a different story :lol

bigkingsfan
03-11-2016, 11:20 PM
It's hard to make the NBA period, look at Jordan's son, they weren't even good college players.

WorldWarriors
03-11-2016, 11:22 PM
You just assume he's envious. They're a close family. I doubt that's even the case.

If he's unhappy about anything it's being in the crossfire of Karl and Boogie and that dysfunctional Kings Organization.

ballinhun8
03-11-2016, 11:24 PM
this isn't a lebron thread did you get lost?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
03-11-2016, 11:32 PM
You just assume he's envious. They're a close family. I doubt that's even the case.

If he's unhappy about anything it's being in the crossfire of Karl and Boogie and that dysfunctional Kings Organization.

pretty much this. He is still making millions.

ralph_i_el
03-12-2016, 12:16 AM
He's making good money playing a sport he probably loves. He started for Duke. He's a rich and famous young man and yes, I am jelly.

tmacattack33
03-12-2016, 12:58 AM
This is so retarded.

There are 300 other NBA players out there, lets say half have brothers. So, there's 150 brothers of NBA players out there who didn't make the league.

Why don't you make a thread about any of those 150 people?

Seth is doing ten times better than any of them. He might actually have a net worth higher than all of those 150 people combined...lol.

Asukal
03-12-2016, 12:36 PM
This is so retarded.

What did you expect from OP? :rolleyes:

Bandito
03-12-2016, 12:44 PM
No I dont think so.

senelcoolidge
03-12-2016, 12:45 PM
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/images/nba/seth-curry-1.jpg

It all comes down to a boiling point and......murder suicide. :cry:

Fudge
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM
What...

A....

Meltdown.

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 01:13 PM

This thread is about Seth Curry's perception of his brother. While YOU wish you had the life of Seth Curry with your beta mindset, the rest of us would prefer to have the live of an ALPHA, a player that's much superior to that of Seth due to ALPHA mindsets.

Keep living that beta mindset bro! :hammerhead:

There's a reason why both Seth and Steph aren't in this commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxLsqJIdsk

Fudge
03-12-2016, 01:22 PM
This thread is about Seth Curry's perception of his brother. While YOU wish you had the life of Seth Curry with your beta mindset, the rest of us would prefer to have the live of an ALPHA, a player that's much superior to that of Seth due to ALPHA mindsets.

Keep living that beta mindset bro! :hammerhead:

There's a reason why both Seth and Steph aren't in this commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxLsqJIdsk
And...

another...

one.

http://cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/fsdfdsfffff.gif

Kobe_6/8
03-12-2016, 01:55 PM
This thread is about Seth Curry's envy of his brother Steph. It is a ticking time bomb. Dude grew up his whole life dreaming of carrying on his dad's legacy in the NBA.

He must feel like a shell of a man watching Steph have a MVP season on a historic team. He's more famous for being Steph's brother than he is for his actual NBA skills :lol :lol Can't imagine the pain as he tells fans 'haha that's my brother not me' and they size him up for the cuck he is.

STATUTORY
03-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Not only is Steph a better basketball player, he's also better looking

Seth seething

Draz
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Is he good
Can the Eastchester knicks get him

Spaulding
03-12-2016, 03:43 PM
With certainty - but how do you think HE feels? He grew up with a dad who played in the NBA. What you and I look at as luxury he takes for granted he doesn't know of any other lifestyle.

Who gives a flying fvuck how he feels? Jesus dude this ain't thread worthy. You should be embarassed.

Vancouver-Grizz
03-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Dude just needs an opportunity to show what hes got... Should of worked his way to Philly instead and get some of them playing time.

Nets fan 93
03-12-2016, 03:46 PM
This is so retarded.

There are 300 other NBA players out there, lets say half have brothers. So, there's 150 brothers of NBA players out there who didn't make the league.

Why don't you make a thread about any of those 150 people?

Seth is doing ten times better than any of them. He might actually have a net worth higher than all of those 150 people combined...lol.
Bingo

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Bingo
Hell no...

This kids FATHER was an NBA player known for great shooting and his BROTHER is getting called the GOAT shooter and kids today are saying he's even the GOAT player better than any player ever including MJ. Right or wrong that's what kids are saying I hear kids say it as they play on the playground.

Seth's got a basketball pedigree, he with certainty is not a humble guy who's came from nothing and is just glad to be in the league. He's a guy who trained his entire life to play this sport and had one of the best teachers possible and at minimum expected to play this game at the highest level. We're not talking about Russell Westbrooks fat brother here. We're talking about Dell Curry's other son.

The son who is totally unrecognizable to general basketball fans and who carries the name "Curry" but isn't the Curry kids are talking about when they shoot a jump shot at the playground and yell the name. This guy is miniscule in the shadow of his brother. He doesn't have the talent, nor the charisma of his big brother. He's envious, I'd guarantee it.

SouBeachTalents
03-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Hell no...

This kids FATHER was an NBA player known for great shooting and his BROTHER is getting called the GOAT shooter and kids today are saying he's even the GOAT player better than any player ever including MJ. Right or wrong that's what kids are saying I hear kids say it as they play on the playground.

Seth's got a basketball pedigree, he with certainty is not a humble guy who's came from nothing and is just glad to be in the league. He's a guy who trained his entire life to play this sport and had one of the best teachers possible and at minimum expected to play this game at the highest level. We're not talking about Russell Westbrooks fat brother here. We're talking about Dell Curry's other son.

The son who is totally unrecognizable to general basketball fans and who carries the name "Curry" but isn't the Curry kids are talking about when they shoot a jump shot at the playground and yell the name. This guy is miniscule in the shadow of his brother. He doesn't have the talent, nor the charisma of his big brother. He's envious, I'd guarantee it.

Having an NBA background is far from a guarantee of success. Look at Jordan's sons, they never even sniffed making the NBA. Seth is a millionaire has been in the league for a few years now. Bottomline, if kids yelling my brother's name while they take a jump shot at the playground is the biggest problem I face, I wouldn't have many complaints about life.

warriorfan
03-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Cavs catching feels over this cause he is the runt of his family

AirBonner
03-12-2016, 07:36 PM
why would he be jealeous of his brother? The fact that he made it to the nba along with his brother is incredible. Sure he probably envies his brother to some degree but he sure as hell isn't worried about it like op.

Asukal
03-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Hell no...

So you know seth personally? Why do you even care? No homo? :confusedshrug:

CavaliersFTW
06-20-2016, 02:42 PM
Maybe it's not so bad being the unrecognized Curry anymore