PDA

View Full Version : Chokezingis

Nick Young
03-12-2016, 01:57 AM
This Knicks rookie is no future superstar.

Chokezingis until he proves otherwise.

He is almost the anti-Russell in terms of his clutch mentality.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 02:58 AM
He's definitely overrated thus far.

livingby3's
03-12-2016, 03:29 AM
Remember Linsanity. Knicks.

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 03:40 AM
The 3'Angelo fam laughs and the Booker fam laughs too

GOATJono
03-12-2016, 03:40 AM
Just like his mate Melo. He disappeared in the 4th quarter, at least Porzingis was aggressive.

imdaman99
03-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Just like his mate Melo. He disappeared in the 4th quarter, at least Porzingis was aggressive.
Is he even 20? :oldlol: He had a good game even with his misses. He has struggled lately, the rookie wall. I don't think he played this many games in 1 season over seas, KAT has outclassed him but in KP I trust :pimp: He is their future. Would be great with a capable PG that other teams fear. No one is worried about Calderon.

SugarHill
03-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Disrespecting all the rookies for the class won't make Russell better

MellowYellow
03-12-2016, 02:57 PM
This Knicks rookie is no future superstar.

Chokezingis until he proves otherwise.

He is almost the anti-Russell in terms of his clutch mentality.

He don't need to be a superstar he has Melo, and I am sure the Knicks can get someone else in free agency. As a 3rd option KP is too legit to quit.

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 03:04 PM

Russell playing better than Porzingas will tho. Russell #2 on the ROY ladder now :pimp:

STATUTORY
03-12-2016, 03:13 PM

He's already better than everyone he was picked ahead off

'akers stays winning, No L's

NugzFan
03-12-2016, 03:14 PM
I've never seen a fan base troll so hard despite so few wins.

imdaman99
03-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Russell playing better than Porzingas will tho. Russell #2 on the ROY ladder now :pimp:
KP has multiple rookie of the month awards but regardless, nobody gives a shit about "ROY ladder" if you aren't the ROY.

FKAri
03-12-2016, 03:18 PM

Russell is still below Jokic(doesnt get any love on ISH) and Winslow :lol

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/03/09/2015-16-rookie-ladder-week-19/index.html

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 03:24 PM

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/03/09/2015-16-rookie-ladder-week-19/index.html

Winslow isnt even close to Russell at this point, even Heat fans will tell you that. Jokic probably still deserves to be higher simply because Russell started off slow. Russell is living up to his 2nd pick post allstar break for sure. He's been averaging 20+ ppg on high percentages and around 4-5 assists.

STATUTORY
03-12-2016, 03:25 PM

Winslow? does that n99a even dribble the ball?

FreezingTsmoove
03-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Mudiay fam laughs as well at this scrub

Beta mentality :lol refusing to step up as a leader against MELO :lol :lol

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 03:28 PM
KP has multiple rookie of the month awards but regardless, nobody gives a shit about "ROY ladder" if you aren't the ROY.

No one cares about rookie of the month awards :oldlol: :oldlol:

You dont even listen to your own words bruh

hold this L
03-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Laker fans are going to continue being insufferable twats on any rookie this year so they can big up the rookie that was completely irrelevant for 2/3rds of the season. Can't wait until next year where they won't be as obnoxious. :pimp:

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Laker fans are going to continue being insufferable twats on any rookie this year so they can big up the rookie that was completely irrelevant for 2/3rds of the season. Can't wait until next year where they won't be as obnoxious. :pimp:

Dont lie kid, hes been relevant the day hes been drafted. Under a microscope. Yet he's absolutely killing it now. 21 ppg, 4.8 apg, 3.6 rpg, 1.1 stl on 48% in the last 10+ games. How salty are you? DLO is in your mind

hold this L
03-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Dont lie kid, hes been relevant the day hes been drafted. Under a microscope. Yet he's absolutely killing it now. 21 ppg, 4.8 apg, 3.6 rpg, 1.1 stl on 48% in the last 10+ games. How salty are you? DLO is in your mind
Why would I be salty? I don't care how he does since I don't care about the Lakers. I know that's difficult for 90% of the Laker fans here since you guys have a Lebronze alert whenever he even takes a shit.

I just cringe when you guys have to shit on every single rookie in the last few weeks, something none of you were doing for most of the season when DLO was playing like ass.

Gone_Fishin
03-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Why would I be salty? I don't care how he does since I don't care about the Lakers. I know that's difficult for 90% of the Laker fans here since you guys have a Lebronze alert whenever he even takes a shit.

I just cringe when you guys have to shit on every single rookie in the last few weeks, something none of you were doing for most of the season when DLO was playing like ass.

Melt. Down. What a meltdown.

Braincells
03-12-2016, 04:09 PM
lol Russell was trashed so much earlier this season that people thought he'd be out of the NBA

and i wouldn't write any rookie off without giving them 2-3 seasons.

AirTupac
03-12-2016, 04:10 PM

Damn you are melting down. Russell on pace to be a superstar and youre over here crying about it :roll:

NugzFan
03-12-2016, 05:20 PM

Why do you think they will stop next year?

NugzFan
03-12-2016, 05:20 PM

Damn. Well said. :cheers:

Mike smith
03-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Damn you are melting down. Russell on pace to be a superstar and youre over here crying about it :roll:
So is porzingis. Towns, Russell and porzingis will all be really good players. I like Russell game smart passer and has nice looking jumper in a few years he will be one if not the best point guards in the league.