PDA

View Full Version : I was always a better half-court player than a fast-break player...

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Maybe that's another reason why I love Kobe so much.

I just never saw the fun in leaking out, leaving my team undermanned, and scoring easy baskets to pad my stats. I never considered it an achievement to cherry-pick just to score points and look good.

Some players make a career out of cherry picking and watching the mindless sheep say, "Ooooooh, look at that really cool one handed tomahawk jam on no one. Look at those shooting percentages. Oooooooh."

I guess I just prefer competitive basketball played by players with actual all time great skill.

Quickening
03-12-2016, 03:48 PM
You literally begged people for money... get a job and stop wasting hours on here everyday.

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 03:49 PM
reading op is breath of fresh air in this troll-infested forum. couldnt agree more :cheers:

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:50 PM
You literally begged people for money... get a job and stop wasting hours on here everyday.

Change the subject when the opposition is right - Check.

Nilocon165
03-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Does every ****ing thread you make have to be a bout lebron?

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:51 PM
reading op is breath of fresh air in this troll-infested forum. couldnt agree more :cheers:

Honestly, after reading my OP, I agree.

I just know ball. Like you.

We stand alone and have the highest basketball IQs on this site...and possibly in the world.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Does every ****ing thread you make have to be a bout lebron?

I didn't even mention him in the OP. :biggums: :wtf:

What are you implying?

feyki
03-12-2016, 03:53 PM
I don't . My 40 yard is around 4.4-4.5 , much more space better for me .

FKAri
03-12-2016, 03:56 PM
A basketball has never touched the tips of your finger just like a ***** has never touched the tip of your dick

SouBeachTalents
03-12-2016, 03:57 PM
A basketball has never touched the tips of your finger just like a ***** has never touched the tip of your dick

Ditto with money he actually earned himself

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:58 PM

I have two kids and who knows how many more?

Anyhow, I will make a basketball video as soon as I get off my lazy ass. I haven't played real ball in years, but I can almost guarantee my handles and skill are superior to 90% of ISH.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Ditto with money he actually earned himself

You can't get social security without paying into the system, Einstein.

I've made a fair amount of money in my 20s. On record.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Fast-break points aren't easy to come by, especially for an uncoordinated, slow loser like yourself.

You're scared to even attempt fast-break layups cause you'd be afraid to miss an open bunny.

Just like you were scared to leave the house because of acne. Just like you're scared to apply for a job, etc. You're scared of everything.

You suck at basketball and you suck at life.

^ real talk.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Fast-break points aren't easy to come by, especially for an uncoordinated, slow loser like yourself.

You're scared to even attempt fast-break layups cause you'd be afraid to miss an open bunny.

Just like you were scared to leave the house because of acne. Just like you're scared to apply for a job, etc. You're scared of everything.

You suck at basketball and you suck at life.

^ real talk.

I'd beat you 11-0, Simon. :lol

And you know it, too.

I wouldn't even need to show my great handling skills. I'd straight bully you in the post for 11 straight layups.

You wouldn't dare talk like this in person, you coward. :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 04:52 PM
I'd beat you 11-0, Simon. :lol

And you know it, too.

I wouldn't even need to show my great handling skills. I'd straight bully you in the post for 11 straight layups.

You wouldn't dare talk like this in person, you coward. :lol
You don't have great handling skills. You're lying... like you always are. Bully me in the post... good joke. I'd yank you by your ugly ponytail and slap the ball out of your t-rex arms everytime.

But since you're such a beast, and you're willing to make youtube videos. Why don't you get a basketball and record these great handling skills? Oh, that's right, you're a f*cking lying p*ssy who got picked last in gym class.

:oldlol:

You're a loser with an ego. It's so sad.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:01 PM
You don't have great handling skills. You're lying... like you always are. Bully me in the post... good joke. I'd yank you by your ugly ponytail and slap the ball out of your t-rex arms everytime.

But since you're such a beast, and you're willing to make youtube videos. Why don't you get a basketball and record these great handling skills? Oh, that's right, you're a f*cking lying p*ssy who got picked last in gym class.

:oldlol:

You're a loser with an ego. It's so sad.

It's not even that i'm bragging or have an ego.

I'm fairly sure 90% of ISH could beat the shit out of you. You're much more of a recluse than me and that's evidenced by your plethora of accounts; I have one.

And i'll make a basketball video soon to show ISH a little something.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:03 PM
It's not even that i'm bragging or have an ego.

I'm fairly sure 90% of ISH could beat the shit out of you. You're much more of a recluse than me and that's evidenced by your plethora of accounts; I have one.

And i'll make a basketball video soon to show ISH a little something.
That's fair enough. I was thinking of posting a video of me dunking...

So if you post one it'll encourage me to post too.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:04 PM
jabbar is a mexican :lol

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
That's fair enough. I was thinking of posting a video of me dunking...

So if you post one it'll encourage me to post too.

You'll never post a video, Simon...you're a coward that lives a lie on ISH. Exposing yourself would ruin your whole gig. But whatever.

As far as dunking, I can't dunk. However, I do have handles and I can shoot.

And no, you can't dunk. You're either 5'7 140 or 5'7 340...whatever your ailment, you are not athletic enough to dunk.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:08 PM
You'll never post a video, Simon...you're a coward that lives a lie on ISH. Exposing yourself would ruin your whole gig. But whatever.

As far as dunking, I can't dunk. However, I do have handles and I can shoot.

And no, you can't dunk. You're either 5'7 140 or 5'7 340...whatever your ailment, you are not athletic enough to dunk.
I 100% will post a video. So you can quote me on that. I'll probably wear a mask to keep my anonymity, but I'll put my athleticism on full display for you losers.

I owe it to Simon anyway, since everyone wrongly thinks i'm him, it'll make him look good. :lol

I'm 6 foot btw.

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:10 PM
I'm 6 foot btw.

no chairs dude

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Shit we should all post videos. Tired of TALKING. I'm not a talker anyway... I had to adapt to the forum game.

I'm a winner by example. And watching me dunk and drain 3's is gonna probably wreck my haters more than my words ever could. SO LET'S ****ING DO IT!

:dancin

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Shit we should all post videos. Tired of TALKING. I'm not a talker anyway... I had to adapt to the forum game.

I'm a winner by example. And watching me dunk and drain 3's is gonna probably wreck my haters more than my words ever could. SO LET'S ****ING DO IT!

:dancin

Still talking...

AirBonner
03-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Rules: Max time of 2 hours to make video and upload. minimum of 5 dunks and 5 consecutive 3's.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:23 PM
Still talking...
Notice none of the other losers want any part of it. :oldlol:

I'm on record. So are you. So if we don't come through it'll be over for us. Well, you have nothing to lose, you're already the biggest loser on the planet. So really if I don't come through it's gonna look real bad for me.

Deadline: May 1st

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:25 PM

I'm on record. So are you. So if we don't come through it'll be over for us. Well, you have nothing to lose, you're already the biggest loser on the planet. So really if I don't come through it's gonna look real bad for me.

this'll be good, u have nothing to lose either

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:26 PM

:biggums:

Damn son, are you trying to work your ass off in hopes of looking respectable in your video? I will have mine by next week. I don't need to practice and look for fake videos.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:26 PM
this'll be good, u have nothing to lose either
i dare you to cross the border :lol

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:27 PM
i dare you to cross the border :lol

im alrdy in, simon :lol :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:27 PM
:biggums:

Damn son, are you trying to work your ass off in hopes of looking respectable in your video? I will have mine by next week. I don't need to practice and look for fake videos.
You think someone can learn to dunk in less than two months? It's just a deadline. If you have your video in a week i'll have mine shortly after. Calm yourself pepperoni tits.

AirBonner
03-12-2016, 05:29 PM
May 1st way to long for a deadline tbh. I was expecting to see the videos today

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:29 PM
im alrdy in, simon :lol :lol
u mad :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:30 PM
May 1st way to long for a deadline tbh. I was expecting to see the videos today
Well, too bad. My darth vader mask won't be in for atleast a week. It'll be worth the wait though buddy. At least we're actually willing to post videos.

Jabbar, you in loser?

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Well, too bad. My darth vader mask won't be in for atleast a week. It'll be worth the wait though buddy. At least we're actually willing to post videos.

Jabbar, you in loser?
jabbar is too scared hes a fat mexican and will get deported if they see him on camera :lol

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:33 PM

Jabbar, you in loser?

im in only with a deadline of tomorrow. i dont trust your loser ways..u have like 20 alts in this site god knows what you can do with a video in 2 months :lol :lol

(lol @ bragging about 6'0)

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:33 PM
jabbar is too scared hes a fat mexican and will get deported if they see him on camera :lol
Hahaha, I know dude. He wants no part of this.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:34 PM
im in only with a deadline of tomorrow. i dont trust your loser ways..u have like 20 alts in this site god knows what you can do with a video in 2 months :lol :lol

(lol @ bragging about 6'0)
youre gonna get deported :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:34 PM
So when I explain who I am to the camera and shoutout insidehoops, what's gonna be the excuse? I got someone to do it for me? :oldlol:

You won't post a video regardless. You'll wait for me to do it, then disappear like you did when Portland got bounced. You're a ****ing loser and not true to your word.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
So when I explain who I am to the camera and shoutout insidehoops, what's gonna be the excuse? I got someone to do it for me? :oldlol:

You won't post a video regardless.
jabbar should just kill him self :lol

he already tried and failed like he does at everything else in his life :lol

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:36 PM
My video will be unedited, as always.

I fear Simon wants two months so he can edit it and only show him making shots and not fumbling with his handles.

Oh well. Anything will be better than nothing.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:37 PM
jabbar should just kill him self :lol

he already tried and failed like he does at everything else in his life :lol
I don't disagree.

Mr. Jabbar

You won't post a video regardless. You'll wait for me to do it, then disappear like you did when Portland got bounced. You're a ****ing loser and not true to your word.

dude its scary how deep i live in your mind :lol :lol never knew i could affect some1 so much through a bball forum, Stu. :roll:

anyway simon, tomorrow or never. u midget loser

Stu Jackson
dude its scary how deep i live in your mind :lol :lol never knew i could affect some1 so much through a bball forum, Stu. :roll:

youre a homo :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:38 PM
My video will be unedited, as always.

I fear Simon wants two months so he can edit it and only show him making shots and not fumbling with his handles.

Oh well. Anything will be better than nothing.
Nope, it'll be a free-running video...

Stop coming up with so many excuses. I fear this, I fear that. You fear EVERYTHING. Just stfu and stop trying to get out of it. Loser.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Nope, it'll be a free-running video...

Stop coming up with so many excuses. I fear this, I fear that. You fear EVERYTHING. Just stfu and stop trying to get out of it. Loser.
call immigration services on his ass :lol

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:40 PM
simon officially snapped!

https://i.imgsafe.org/932abd3.png

I DID IT AGAIN!!

:roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:40 PM

I DID IT AGAIN!!

http://stshd.translationllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/DJ-khaled-another-one-merch1-e1449689736135.jpg

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:41 PM

Everyone who thinks you're a loser is me, right? :oldlol:

That's a healthy way to see things. "It's not me, only 1 guy hates me, I'M FINE"

Truth is, everyone hates you. And I don't need multiple accounts to prove that, eye test.

But this is your way of dodging the video, because we know youre a chubby unathletic loser. Scurrred.

Stu Jackson

I DID IT AGAIN!!

russwest doesnt post here anymore :lol

best part is he hates bran :lol

youre a fat mexican cant even get that right :lol

Mr. Jabbar
the meltdown is REAL :lol :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:42 PM
These loser doing everything they can to deflect from posting a video. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Knew this would happen. :sleeping

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:44 PM
the meltdown is REAL :lol :lol
Predictable. :oldlol:

You'd never show that ugly mug on camera. You're a loser.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Predictable. :oldlol:

You'd never show that ugly mug on camera. You're a loser.
hes a fat mexican :lol

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Just confirmed Stu Jackson is im still ballin.

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Just confirmed Stu Jackson is im still ballin.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lebronxrings
Jabbar and stalker are getting raped. Talk about pussying out , freaking losers.

Stu Jackson
rent free :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Back on topic:

We're all in for the video, correct?

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Back on topic:

Tmorrow dude , no way it takes u 2 months to drain a 3

stalkerforlife
Back on topic:

By next week.

Calm your OCD ass down, Simon.

HenryGarfunkle
Jabbar and stalker are getting raped. Talk about pussying out , freaking losers.
I knew it'd happen. I called them both out and this is their way of "getting out of things", which is the same behavior they've exhibited their entire lives.

Stalker's never held a job and dropped out of high school, and same goes for jabbar. They never come through on ANYTHING.

It's simple. Either you're in or youre out. They're both out apparently. :facepalm :rolleyes: :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:49 PM

:lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:49 PM
free-running video. There will be no edits to cover up. Simple.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:50 PM
I knew it'd happen. I called them both out and this is their way of "getting out of things", which is the same behavior they've exhibited their entire lives.

Stalker's never held a job and dropped out of high school, and same goes for jabbar. They never come through on ANYTHING.

It's simple. Either you're in or youre out. They're both out apparently. :facepalm :rolleyes: :oldlol:
only thing jabbar is gonna come through is his closet door :lol

mexican homo

zizozain
03-12-2016, 05:51 PM
HenryGarfunkle: negged, check your User CP

Stu Jackson: negged, check your User CP

Mr. Jabbar: future rep

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Jabbar, what'd you do to im still ballin to make him hate you this much?

Damn.

Stu Jackson
03-12-2016, 05:52 PM
meltdown :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Alright, done talking. Now that it's confirmed everyones in, we can proceed.

Don't bitch out Justin. You're 1st, I'm 2nd, jabbar 3rd. That's the fairest order.

warriorfan
03-12-2016, 05:55 PM
simon is so cringeworthy, certified virgin :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:55 PM
HenryGarfunkle: negged, check your User CP

Stu Jackson: negged, check your User CP

Mr. Jabbar: future rep

:roll: :cheers:

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Jabbar, what'd you do to im still ballin to make him hate you this much?

Damn.

Continued slays + simon pics and kobe OWNING bran 1 on 1 did the job, SNAPPED :lol :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 05:58 PM
simon is so cringeworthy, certified virgin :roll: :roll: :roll:
You in fat-ass? :lol

warriorfan
03-12-2016, 06:00 PM
hell will freeze over before simon posts a god damn thing :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 06:03 PM
hell will freeze over before simon posts a god damn thing :lol
You're right, because he's not on this site. So you in or you good in that chair you've grown yourself into? Thinking it's the latter for you. :oldlol:

You can be a spectator like always.

warriorfan
03-12-2016, 06:06 PM
You're right, because he's not on this site. So you in or you good in that chair you've grown yourself into? Thinking it's the latter for you. :oldlol:

You can be a spectator like always.

Biggest liar on the forum makes a video challenge and insists that he will post a video but, "you go first".

Sounds legit.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bud, you are a pathological liar, a snitch, and a bitch.

Make like your dick and beat it.

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Biggest liar on the forum makes a video challenge and insists that he will post a video but, "you go first".

Sounds legit.

Cringe meltdown. You're out like usual, fat-ass. Perpetual bench warmer.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 06:15 PM

Sounds legit.

Damn.

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM

Sounds legit.

Domination :lol

Smoke117
03-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Of course you are...you're too fat to even get up the length of the full court even once. Stalker is that "friend" you bring with you and your boys who spends all his time taking goofy and moronic shots that don't even come close to going in. This is assuming you would even make it onto the court...with the sun in full bloom you'd probably be too ashamed of your pockmarked face and go home and cry yourself to sleep.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Of course you are...you're too fat to even get up the length of the full court even once. Stalker is that "friend" you bring with you and your boys who spends all his time taking goofy and moronic shots that don't even come close to going in. This is assuming you would even make it onto the court...with the sun in full bloom you'd probably be too ashamed of your pockmarked face and go home and cry yourself to sleep.

Translation - stalker, you hurt me in the past and I won't let it go.

My internet feelings are very important to me and i'm holding a grudge. And I will continue to follow you around like a puppy until you pet me.

sammichoffate
03-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Wow wth, this thread had no posts when I saw it, wtf happened :wtf:

Ranked 12th
03-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Cliffs:

Garfunkle won this thread

Jabbar exposed as a passive-aggressive, front running fraud who's scared to join, and knows nothing but posting ":lol " after each of his butt buddies post

Stalker is the greatest loser in the history of mankind, can't wait to see his handles and laugh at how pathetic he is

Warriorfan is an autistic recluse who's obesity confines him to a wheelchair, If I ever saw him irl I'd unplug his insulin tube and watch him convulse to death

AirBonner
03-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Why would it take over a month to produce an amateur film? :biggums:

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Maybe that's another reason why I love Kobe so much.

I just never saw the fun in leaking out, leaving my team undermanned, and scoring easy baskets to pad my stats. I never considered it an achievement to cherry-pick just to score points and look good.

Some players make a career out of cherry picking and watching the mindless sheep say, "Ooooooh, look at that really cool one handed tomahawk jam on no one. Look at those shooting percentages. Oooooooh."

I guess I just prefer competitive basketball played by players with actual all time great skill.

At the professional level, where everyone is in excellent shape, I agree. More skill in the half court set hands down.

Now I will say that when playing in my local leagues if someone and their team can't keep up with me and my team because they didn't condition themselves properly, then tough shit.

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 08:03 PM

You shouldn't be calling anyone out kid. Especially since last time you called me out and I produced a copy of my W2 and made you walk away with your tail between your legs. The burden of proof is on you. Either post a pic of yourself with a sign that says "I'm not Simon" or stop complaining about how bad your life sucks and why you have to have 20+ alts just to cope.

Gone_Fishin
03-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Let's be real. The chances of OP being able to dribble without looking down is about the same as Kobe playing his way into the top 10 before his career is over.

raprap
03-12-2016, 08:05 PM
This thread :lol

HenryGarfunkle
03-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Cliffs:

Garfunkle won this thread

Jabbar exposed as a passive-aggressive, front running fraud who's scared to join, and knows nothing but posting ":lol " after each of his butt buddies post

Stalker is the greatest loser in the history of mankind, can't wait to see his handles and laugh at how pathetic he is

Warriorfan is an autistic recluse who's obesity confines him to a wheelchair, If I ever saw him irl I'd unplug his insulin tube and watch him convulse to death

Well done. Spot on summary.