:whatever:

n00bie
03-12-2016, 09:34 PM
I hate them so much. I think for me it's:

their fans
canada
demar derozans face
announcers suck

I'm from Toronto & I agree with your last 2 points. There's a bump on derozan's face that seems to get bigger every yr. Why can't he remove it? Other than Jack Armstrong, the announcers are fking retarded.

HOoopCityJones
03-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Or the fact they're the only substantial threat aside of Boston to dethrone the King Of the Least.

Bandito
03-12-2016, 09:53 PM
To answer OP the fanbase.

lilteapot
03-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Or the fact they're the only substantial threat aside of Boston to dethrone the King Of the Least.
"aside of"

English is difficult

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 10:11 PM
To answer OP the fanbase.

Look there may be some Canucks up there that don't know shit, but you can't fault the loyalty of the fanbase. That place is ALWAYS full regardless if they have a shit team or not.

Velocirap31
03-13-2016, 12:16 AM
No one cares what you think.

sammichoffate
03-13-2016, 12:19 AM
Drake "reps" them.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Raps fans never post about the team outside of the game threads, we have no visible presence on this board.

I don't get what's annoying about that, especially with the state of this board and the hoards of bandwagon ******s repping Cleveland/GS.

Nick Young
03-13-2016, 12:52 AM
they are Canadian as are most of their fans, and they will choke out of the first round with a 99% chance of getting swept, that's all you need to know about the Craptors.

zeerghit
03-13-2016, 08:49 AM
No one cares what you think.

this

lilteapot
03-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Raps fans never post about the team outside of the game threads, we have no visible presence on this board.

I don't get what's annoying about that, especially with the state of this board and the hoards of bandwagon ******s repping Cleveland/GS.
well this board is hardly representative of the normal NBA discussions from normal message boards that arent complete shitshows.

SpaceJam
03-13-2016, 09:42 AM
tbh it's Drake that makes me hate em

Gileraracer
03-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Canada is OK

Nets fan 93
03-13-2016, 12:02 PM
The only horrible part about them is Kyle Lowry whining for every call

SugarHill
03-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Don't worry. Raps will come back down to reality come playoffs.

90sgoat
03-13-2016, 12:59 PM
I think it's because Toronto is not Canadian but a multi-cultural, uber pc, feminist shithole.

SugarHill
03-13-2016, 01:03 PM
I think it's because Toronto is not Canadian but a multi-cultural, uber pc, feminist shithole.
Projecting and what does that have to do with the Raptors?

24-Inch_Chrome
03-13-2016, 01:04 PM
well this board is hardly representative of the normal NBA discussions from normal message boards that arent complete shitshows.
Then why post about it here and not on these normal messageboards? :confusedshrug:

Legends66NBA7
03-13-2016, 01:07 PM
I know mods are active, why are threads like this not locked ?

Is baiting an entire fanbase okay now or does it only apply to player fans only like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Curry, Wilt, etc... ?

VengefulAngel
03-13-2016, 01:15 PM

Is baiting an entire fanbase okay now or does it only apply to player fans only like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Curry, Wilt, etc... ?

In all seriousness where an earth are the mods?, we've allowed this message board to get completely out of control.

I literally can't find a decent topic to post on in the entire nba forum.

Fudge
03-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Canada is the greatest country in the world.

Are you able to deal with that?

tomtucker
03-13-2016, 02:03 PM
:applause:

avonbarksdale
03-13-2016, 02:06 PM
raps are ****ing sick

MP.Trey
03-13-2016, 02:11 PM
They need Chuck Swirsky back. I'm Canadian and Jack Armstrong makes me want to slit my wrists.

lilteapot
03-13-2016, 04:52 PM

This is hardly the worst thread on this page.

Legends66NBA7
03-13-2016, 05:28 PM
This is hardly the worst thread on this page.

And yet isn't deserving of a thread. Everyone can hate on any team they want, there isn't a reason to specifically make a thread for it and adds nothing but annoying (ironic) another fanbase.

lilteapot
03-13-2016, 05:41 PM
And yet isn't deserving of a thread. Everyone can hate on any team they want, there isn't a reason to specifically make a thread for it and adds nothing but annoying (ironic) another fanbase.
Sorry, I'll make a Lebron vs Kobe thread next time.

Finger Roll
03-13-2016, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I'll make a Lebron vs Kobe thread next time.

The problem is your thread sucks and every post of yours in it. Came in thinking maybe you actually had some subjective analysis of how they play.

Instead it's just weak posts by you...pretty annoying.

lilteapot
03-13-2016, 09:21 PM
The problem is your thread sucks and every post of yours in it. Came in thinking maybe you actually had some subjective analysis of how they play.

Instead it's just weak posts by you...pretty annoying.

lol at this pasty ass canadian bitchboy gettin all mad

buddha
03-13-2016, 10:12 PM
I hate how their two best players play to get fouled. it's not quite flopping but they aren't trying to score half the time, they're trying to get fouled. I guess it works but it's a pretty bitch made way to play the game. I wish refs would catch on be tougher on them.

Finger Roll
03-13-2016, 10:15 PM
lol at this pasty ass canadian bitchboy gettin all mad

Not mad at all, just wish you'd have been more creative. Obviously no one understands why Demar hasn't got rid of that thing on his face yet.

I do look pretty pasty in my avatar picture from 1997 I'll give ya that. First day in Florida on a basketball trip in the middle of winter, coming from Canada, standing in a glare. Bitchboy i was not.

Finger Roll
03-13-2016, 10:37 PM
I hate how their two best players play to get fouled. it's not quite flopping but they aren't trying to score half the time, they're trying to get fouled. I guess it works but it's a pretty bitch made way to play the game. I wish refs would catch on be tougher on them.

It's not the greatest to watch and wish they didn't call so many fouls all together. Lowry does the sneaky jump into guys for calls more out of the two. Demar just happens to be really quick off his first step, dribbles a lot better in traffic now and has the muscle to actually use his vertical to explode and finish at the rim. He's one of the best guys for in air body control and finally has the tools to do it.

Up until last season he would go up kinda weak and never got calls he deserved. Now its either let him go in and dunk or get into his body when he jumps since theres not much chance to block him. Tough call for the refs.

WayOfWade
03-13-2016, 10:42 PM
I like them, their jerseys, their court, they've got a nice team set up, and they've sucked for so long and choked so much in the playoffs that it's about time they had some sort of success. I just want them to advance past the first round and then be taken out though, I only want to see Cleveland or Miami in the finals, with one obviously being more likely than the other

PsychoBe
03-14-2016, 01:39 AM
it's because despite having modest success in the regular season, it never translates into anything tangible.

and yes their announcers are obnoxious as well.

avonbarksdale
03-14-2016, 01:54 AM

have you ever played basketball

you foul guys when they're too hard to guard

derozan is clearly hard as **** to guard considering guys foul him constantly

kamil
03-14-2016, 03:07 AM

That's actually true. Toronto is the home of Anita Sarkeesian and those feminazis that started 'SlutWalk'