PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah - Check The Hate

BullsAj
03-13-2016, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxQIhULjw3c

This Joakim Noah highlight mix is for the critics and haters out there. This video combines a variety of clips throughout Jo-No's a.k.a. Stick Stickity's career. Joakim symbolizes what Chicago Bulls basketball is, has given everything to the city, and hopefully the Bulls will resign him.

Thoughts?

SpaceJam
03-13-2016, 12:26 PM
I hope we re-sign him

Real Men Wear Green
03-13-2016, 01:01 PM
He should find a contending team that needs a defensive leader. That isn't Chicago any more.

ballinhun8
03-13-2016, 01:11 PM
He should find a contending team that needs a defensive leader. That isn't Chicago any more.

At full strength only Cleveland is a better team out East than the Bulls. All homerism aside that is the truth. Right now we're relying on guys like Moore, Holiday, Portis to give us impactful minutes.

BullsAj
03-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Chicago needs Noah. We are missing his presence so much

I hope we re-sign him
x2

Real Men Wear Green
03-13-2016, 02:13 PM
At full strength only Cleveland is a better team out East than the Bulls. All homerism aside that is the truth. Right now we're relying on guys like Moore, Holiday, Portis to give us impactful minutes.
When is the last time Chicago was full strength? They have had injury issues since the year after Rose won MVP. The difference now is Thibodeau is gone. Chicago basically made the same mistake as the 9ers of the NFL letting a great coach go over personality conflicts. I'm not saying Hoiberg is bad but he is inarguably not as good as Thibs on the NBA level. Sans him they are now suffering the way teams with injuries normally do. Never let a great coach go.

Real Men Wear Green
03-13-2016, 02:15 PM
Chicago needs Noah. We are missing his presence so muchI completely agree but unless they are willing to overpay I don't think it's worth it for him to stay.

aquaadverse
03-13-2016, 02:37 PM

Full strength and Chicago is an oxymoron. I'd fire all the training staff.

ballinhun8
03-13-2016, 03:16 PM
When is the last time Chicago was full strength? They have had injury issues since the year after Rose won MVP. The difference now is Thibodeau is gone. Chicago basically made the same mistake as the 9ers of the NFL letting a great coach go over personality conflicts. I'm not saying Hoiberg is bad but he is inarguably not as good as Thibs on the NBA level. Sans him they are now suffering the way teams with injuries normally do. Never let a great coach go.

We were pretty healthy last year. We just were incorporating players who had never played with one another in rose, Gasol, Miro, dunleavy.

As great as Thibs was he didn't seem like he was going to be able to handle a Championship squad. I'll keep your analogy in the Bay Area. Thibs, to me, and many Bulls fans was like a Mark Jackson. He is going to be limited and won't be able to take us over the top. I never liked the Hoiberg hire, thought we should've gone after a big name instead of a Yes Man who GarPax thought would be Kerr 2.0

Thibs ultimate downfall was running our players into the ground and playing them needlessly minutes. Rose should've never been in the game when he tore his acl. Luol and Joakim were run down with all the mins they played. Jimmy was on his way there and who knows maybe his injuries now are an accumulation of the mins he's played the past few years. The one thing I do like about Hoiberg is his handling of Rose' minutes. He's been very good since January and it can be attributed to his Hoibergs use of subs with Rose.

swagga
03-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Full strength and Chicago is an oxymoron. I'd fire all the training staff.

not their fault. thibs ran a slave planatation there, no wonder all these dudes are banged up. Chicago needs to start anew, best thing for them would be to do a firesale for 1st rounders and tank a couple of seasons. They can't move rose, so might as well let him chuck for that #1 pick. Butler is gone imo.

Gileraracer
03-13-2016, 03:33 PM
I remember his 23/21/11 (PTS/RBS/BLK) game. That was great.

**** the injuries

Draz
03-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Great player. Reminds me of the OGS in terms of intensity and heart.

coin24
03-13-2016, 04:17 PM

What? They won't even make the playoffs this year and they're always injured. The Bulls had the chance to beat the cavs last year and they pissed it away.
They should have blown it up after that, now they're just limping along hoping for the best..

lilteapot
03-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Nah, **** Joakim Noah.

BullsAj
03-13-2016, 07:54 PM
I completely agree but unless they are willing to overpay I don't think it's worth it for him to stay.
noah took a significant discount on his first deal, hopefully he'll take another for his second

plowking
03-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Always thought he was overrated.

Can't believe he was voted into All NBA first team with stats of 12/11/5... Ridiculous. But these are the times we live in. People prefer narrative and "character" instead of tangible results these days.

ballinhun8
03-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Always thought he was overrated.

Can't believe he was voted into All NBA first team with stats of 12/11/5... Ridiculous. But these are the times we live in. People prefer narrative and "character" instead of tangible results these days.

Dude. We fan our offense thru Noah at that time with limited offensive options like Augustine, Butler, Gibson, Boozer. And Noah was putting up PG apg numbers.

He was the best all around Center that year.

plowking
03-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Dude. We fan our offense thru Noah at that time with limited offensive options like Augustine, Butler, Gibson, Boozer. And Noah was putting up PG apg numbers.

He was the best all around Center that year.

Howard put up 19/12 and was the premier paint defender in the league. Not to mention Houston won more games.

Should have been him.

ballinhun8
03-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Howard put up 19/12 and was the premier paint defender in the league. Not to mention Houston won more games.

Should have been him.

Howard didn't have nearly the same impact or responsibilities that Noah had that year.

Noah had the second most total assist in a month for a Center only behind Wilt that year. He was putting up triple doubles with assist! He finished 4th in MVP voting. Those are pretty tangible stats bro. Come on now.

He was anchoring the #1 ppg defense, a top 10 total defense team and was running the offense that year. He was definitely most deserving of that first team.