PDA

View Full Version : Better prospect: Jamal Murray or Jaylen Brown or Kris Dunn

IGOTGAME
03-13-2016, 05:44 PM
who will end up being the best NBA player?

Gone_Fishin
03-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Dunn > Brown = Murray.

I'm always right.

Cocaine80s
03-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Murray>Dunn>Brown

Brown is my favorite though, he has Lebron level athleticism

Milbuck
03-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Murray is my favorite. Dude is skilled as f*ck and knows how to play. Sick off ball player with crafty handles. Wet jumper. Good passer, high IQ, great competitor. Defense needs a lot of work but offensively he's a perfect fit for this era.

He's a typical Kentucky prospect who will show us stuff we never or rarely saw in college. Dude is crazy talented. Hope he gets drafted to the right spot.

Cocaine80s
03-13-2016, 05:57 PM
Murray is my favorite. Dude is skilled as f*ck and knows how to play. Sick off ball player with crafty handles. Wet jumper. Good passer, high IQ, great competitor. Defense needs a lot of work but offensively he's a perfect fit for this era.

He's a typical Kentucky prospect who will show us stuff we never or rarely saw in college. Dude is crazy talented. Hope he gets drafted to the right spot.
Yes he reminds me of a right handed James Harden with his shooting, passing, and handles at the SG position

You agree?

Milbuck
03-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Yes he reminds me of a right handed James Harden with his shooting, passing, and handles at the SG position

You agree?
I see the flashes, Harden is much more physically talented but Murray isn't a piece of shit retard. Skill tools are similar.

I could see Brandon Roy-lite too. Which is still a beastly player.

Cocaine80s
03-13-2016, 06:08 PM
I see the flashes, Harden is much more physically talented but Murray isn't a piece of shit retard. Skill tools are similar.

I could see Brandon Roy-lite too. Which is still a beastly player.
:roll:

FreezingTsmoove
03-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Murray is going to be a great player, its a lock, no discussion. Hes breaking freshman records at Kentucky held by some great one and dones

Kris Dunn and Jaylen Brown, I would have to watch more film on

You Cant Ban Me
03-13-2016, 08:35 PM
Jaylen "12 inch Ding Dong" Brown is gonna do damage when he gets in the league

JtotheIzzo
03-14-2016, 12:39 AM
This summer, fresh out of high school, Murray was torching grown ass men in FIBA games. He is a ball player, and while we can nit pick nuances combine-style the simple fact of the matter is he has the game coarsing through his veins, and guys like that always have long careers.

imdaman99
03-14-2016, 12:49 AM
I have only seen Murray and I really like him as a pro. Dude might not be the fastest or most athletic, but he gets it done. I have only watched 2-3 Kentucky games and he's beasted in them all. Doesn't seem like an arrogant prick either. I can respect that. What's he projected?