PDA

View Full Version : cousins absolutely ethered.

swagga
03-14-2016, 07:20 AM
[QUOTE]"As I was driving into the studio today, I was wondering how many times in the last six years have I had to do what I

keep-itreal
03-14-2016, 07:25 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/198/460/iwkoqt.gif

swagga
03-14-2016, 07:31 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/198/460/iwkoqt.gif

did you mean can't read?

WayOfWade
03-14-2016, 07:32 AM
Great analysis on DeMarcus, dude has no humbleness in in whatsoever. This Kings team really is disappointing though, just a little while ago there they were with the 8 seed, and then they just imploded all by themselves with no explanation other than they suck. They have all the pieces to be a good team, Rondo directing the offense, a talented wing scorer in Rudy Gay, a transcendent post player in DeMarcus, but for whatever reason they don't get it done

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 07:35 AM
Goddamn I love you Grant. This is everything I feel about Demarcus Cousins. He needs to go. It's not anyone else. It's him. The culture he sets... It's suffocating and toxic. Most Kings fans as usual are blaming the coach. Not this time. We are not firing a Hall of fame coach with a 90%+ playoffs rate. We've given this fat ass 6 years to prove himself. So many chances. Now let's give someone else a chance. His talent is undeniable. But he has no respect for this organization. Ship him off to a big franchise, where he can learn some respect and begin to develop into a winner.

I'd love it if we could get Simmons for him in a deal of sorts involving others

Proctor
03-14-2016, 07:37 AM
did you mean can't read?
:lol

Was wondering how Napear would react to the latest Cousins news. He tore him apart a few months ago on his radio program too. Deservedly so.

Gileraracer
03-14-2016, 07:39 AM
That is pretty accurate. DMC is cancer, combined with Rondo it's the ultimate cancer

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Send his ass to the lakers

He'll learn real quick to respect the authority

JohnMax
03-14-2016, 07:43 AM
for those too lazy to read. I made an audio of the article.

http://picosong.com/AXmw/

Rolando
03-14-2016, 07:46 AM
Been watching the Kings all season because I'm a Rondo fan.

This team should be much, much better and what was written in the OP is exactly right. Cousins is killing this team with his ego.

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 07:47 AM

Thanks John!

lilteapot
03-14-2016, 08:38 AM
Is that the "if you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball" guy

SugarHill
03-14-2016, 08:58 AM
from kings play by play announcer Grant Napear .. talk about going all in :applause:

btw, I know the kings have problems (vivek, vlade, etc) but cousins should be called out for the cancer that he is.

lol the other cousins thread on the front page is about a cousins crossing over hayward, in a categoric loss to the significantly less talented jazz team .. typical ISH "det crossova negga" thread :lol

A center dropping a perimeter player is more exciting and newsworthy than the story of Cousins' career amounting to him being an asshole. It's not new. Either get rid of him or continue to never make the playoffs.

Legends66NBA7
03-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Have you seen Rajon Rondo be anything other than a consummate professional this year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYnOliL_8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLPN4b8P_qA

IllegalD
03-14-2016, 09:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYnOliL_8A

https://youtu.be/PsrFVnX7-D0

Legends66NBA7
03-14-2016, 09:56 AM
They've had previous history.

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/3/20/4126820/demarcus-cousins-grant-napear-kings-vs-clippers

Legends66NBA7
03-14-2016, 09:59 AM
https://youtu.be/PsrFVnX7-D0

I don't they should have called the 2nd one, but yeah... the guy is such a weirdo.

If he hurt Deron Williams (who has had ankle problems) on that second clip, he should have been suspended for the season. Punk shit like that is a joke.

Springsteen
03-14-2016, 10:06 AM

:roll:

BarberSchool
03-14-2016, 11:13 AM
I would love to catch Rondo's little skinny cake ass solo. And not let him walk away from the roasting. He's such a female. A spoiled princess that needs a beating.

Would say the same for cousins, but that dude is too big. Cousins needs an epic beating as well, but we need prime Shaq or somebody to handle that mess.

As for Grant's ethering.....

I Co-sign everything he said and will take it further.

Cousins has legit mental health issues, and his situation will likely never improve. He will die without becoming a real person. He'll be a childish, moody, irrational, irritable bitch until his final days, because his community, family and genes all failed him during the early years when he was small enough, with enough psychological malleability to be molded and shaped into a real functioning person.

It's too late for this big dumb chemically imbalanced ***** now.

Write him off for any chances of ever being a winner in the NBA.
And write him even further off on chances of ever having a successful family or life after basketball. That will be an even bigger disaster. You'd figure that naming his son Amir would be a sign of cousins submitting to Islam, and that at least would help to give him some structure and discipline, but nah.

He's not smart like Sheed. He isn't gonna be, either.

Cousins has already reached his peak as a human being, and it's what we're seeing right now, sadly. Demarcus never loved basketball the way he loved football, still doesn't, and his emotional nature isn't geared towards a game like 21st century basketball. He is psychologically prone to irrational violence and has no impulse control, and any medications which help to curb this, will make him an even fatter lump of laziness than he already is, which will kill the one thing in life that he isn't a total loser at: sports.

I have a feeling, we'll be watching videos of dude, broke at 38yrs old, 400lbs, being arrested in Prichard, Alabama, for some incorrigible dumb shit, and still not realizing it's all his fault.

theaussieguy
03-14-2016, 11:55 AM
its ****ing hilarious because while I have heard nothing about this kind of behavior from DMC, I innately knew this all along just because I am good at reading people's faces. I know the exact kind of person the author is describing and these sort of people are simply mentally deficient, bordering on delusional and I am sure there is something in the medical literature to describe such a thing.

Just an absolute **** wit.

TomCat
03-14-2016, 02:19 PM
The Kings should have traded cousins for Randle.

sd3035
03-14-2016, 02:21 PM

:roll:

tsforthrees
03-14-2016, 03:28 PM
he needs to go to Denver. Malone is the only guy who's been able to get through to him

90sgoat
03-14-2016, 03:37 PM
I would love to catch Rondo's little skinny cake ass solo. And not let him walk away from the roasting. He's such a female. A spoiled princess that needs a beating.

Would say the same for cousins, but that dude is too big. Cousins needs an epic beating as well, but we need prime Shaq or somebody to handle that mess.

Cousins has legit mental health issues, and his situation will likely never improve. He will die without becoming a real person. He'll be a childish, moody, irrational, irritable bitch until his final days, because his community, family and genes all failed him during the early years when he was small enough, with enough psychological malleability to be molded and shaped into a real functioning person.

And write him even further off on chances of ever having a successful family or life after basketball. That will be an even bigger disaster. You'd figure that naming his son Amir would be a sign of cousins submitting to Islam, and that at least would help to give him some structure and discipline, but nah.

Cousins has already reached his peak as a human being, and it's what we're seeing right now, sadly. Demarcus never loved basketball the way he loved football, still doesn't, and his emotional nature isn't geared towards a game like 21st century basketball. He is psychologically prone to irrational violence and has no impulse control, and any medications which help to curb this, will make him an even fatter lump of laziness than he already is, which will kill the one thing in life that he isn't a total loser at: sports.

I have a feeling, we'll be watching videos of dude, broke at 38yrs old, 400lbs, being arrested in Prichard, Alabama, for some incorrigible dumb shit, and still not realizing it's all his fault.

Brutal.

Absolutely brutal.

:bowdown:

smoovegittar
03-14-2016, 04:44 PM

....and you can thank Calipari and good 'ol Kentucky for this mess.

HoopologyPhD
03-14-2016, 04:57 PM
Cousins has already reached his peak as a human being, I have a feeling, we'll be watching videos of dude, broke at 38yrs old, 400lbs, being arrested in Prichard, Alabama, for some incorrigible dumb shit, and still not realizing it's all his fault.

Great post, RIP Demarcuss.

stalkerforlife
03-14-2016, 04:59 PM
He ruined Jimmer's career.

But I forgive him.

And I hope he becomes a better person.

sammichoffate
03-14-2016, 05:05 PM
It's funny because Shaq endorses this guy and tries to bully Chuck into liking him when he knows that Cousins is a POS :lol

RoseCity07
03-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Wasn't going to read that but then I saw who said it.

Good read. Cousins is a cancer. He needs to go. Zach Randolph figured it but I doubt he would have mature in Portland. Once they fired a coach for Cousins it was all down hill from there. He knew he had complete power to do what he wanted. Biggest mistake that they made was firing a coach for one player.

nightprowler10
03-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Damn.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/11357897_1436093913364322_452461772_n.jpg

BarberSchool
03-14-2016, 05:58 PM

....and you can thank Calipari and good 'ol Kentucky for this mess.Calipari is an oppurtunistic enabler, and will exploit any at risk talent and either enable or hide all their worst attributes, with no conscience, so long as it makes his squad better, and his fame/record/contract better. Calipari is NOT a calming, moral father figure, like say John Thompson.

No doubt Cousins had a long list of enablers in his 25yrs of life, Calipari/Kentucky among them. But to give a one sentence blame assessment to calipari/kentucky .... seems massively shortsighted, for the wealth of problems and failures that are present in DeMarcus Cousins.

Fudge
03-14-2016, 06:24 PM
Trade his ass to Washington so he can play with his butt buddy Wall.

He might be the only one that can keep him in check.

Beal, Gortat, and Morris for Cousins and McLemore.

AintNoSunshine
03-14-2016, 06:33 PM
Send his ass to the lakers

He'll learn real quick to respect the authority
Jim Buss and this smiling in loss version of Kobe? Yeah

BarberSchool
03-14-2016, 08:21 PM
It's funny because Shaq endorses this guy and tries to bully Chuck into liking him when he knows that Cousins is a POS :lolShaq, understandably, likes seeing a really big dude who can throw his weight around and has tons of talent, in today's soft league. I'm with him, Cousins on court skillset is truly great, and it's great to see those abilities, in a big man who isn't shying away from any contact.

Shaq wants to be an optimist and see himself in Cousins.

But he's wrong. Some people see Shaq's flamboyance, craziness, or mumbling, and get it twisted. Shaq is and always has been a smart/disciplined/sane dude, who came from a great father.

Shaq rightfully hates on dwight for lacking any sort of mental makeup resembling a grown man, much less a "superman". Dwight is essentially a stupid, happy go lucky, 6'9.5" athletic broad with giant deltoids, living high on the hog too long off undelivered potential. Cousins shares lots of the really detrimental mental attributes of Dwight, he's just bigger, way more talented, and way less of a pu$$y. But I'm still surprised Shaq wants to give Cousins the benefit of the doubt, when so many years have passed with zero change in behavior.

DeMarcus feels entitled to act like an irrational toddler throwing a tantrum, any day any time, including live during a game, and that sh!t is sad and disgusting when you're a grown man, a max contract dude, and on a team winning 20 games for 6 years straight and getting GREAT coaches fired. The team has to spend hella dough on positive PR campaigns to make DeMarcus look like a good guy helping out in the community, but every single year it's more dumb sh!t, total lack of responsibility, and refusal to accept blame for his own actions. Ain't a damn thing about him resembles a "leader", in any succesful venture.

So while he is likely a lost cause, and biologically uncapable of doing better ....... Shaq, or any ex-superstar, who when asked, is not calling him out at this point ... is negligent like a motherf#@ker, in their responsibility as someone DeMarcus may heed as a corrective father figure, which he obviously and desperately needs.

smoovegittar
03-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Calipari is an oppurtunistic enabler, and will exploit any at risk talent and either enable or hide all their worst attributes, with no conscience, so long as it makes his squad better, and his fame/record/contract better. Calipari is NOT a calming, moral father figure, like say John Thompson.

No doubt Cousins had a long list of enablers in his 25yrs of life, Calipari/Kentucky among them. But to give a one sentence blame assessment to calipari/kentucky .... seems massively shortsighted, for the wealth of problems and failures that are present in DeMarcus Cousins.

I admit being bias here. Never cared for said coach and school.

senelcoolidge
03-14-2016, 08:56 PM
If you can't be coached than you have no business being in the NBA. If you can't respect authority figures than GTFO!

macmac
03-14-2016, 09:05 PM
Great psychological insight on Cousins BarberSchool. I think you are being a tad too rough on him in proving your point, but most of the analysis is on point.

I think being the top dog on campus is terrible for him, because he is a pessimist, a mental midget, and as a big man doesn't have the talent to carry the team on his shoulders in today's NBA.

His only possible redemption in this league is to go to a team that is an already established winner, that already has alpha dogs in place that won't take his shit, with whom he won't feel comfortable right away to showcase his whiney victimized persona. A team with which he starts winning and contributing positively right away with only minor bumps on the road. Even then, the situation will eventually sour but he can flourish for a season or two. As long as he doesn't face too much adversity because he simply cannot deal with hurdles, and will just blame everyone else around him.

BarberSchool
03-14-2016, 09:48 PM
His only possible redemption in this league is to go to a team that is an already established winner, that already has alpha dogs in place that won't take his shit, with whom he won't feel comfortable right away to showcase his whiney victimized persona. A team with which he starts winning and contributing positively right away with only minor bumps on the road. Even then, the situation will eventually sour but he can flourish for a season or two. As long as he doesn't face too much adversity because he simply cannot deal with hurdles, and will just blame everyone else around him.I fully agree on his inability to deal with anything resembling a hurdle, or adversity. And that his best chance would be where failure is absent from his surroundings.

As far as going to a winning team, taking a backseat socially, and touch-wise ? .... Do you think he could do this in actuality ?

I guess it would all center on whether in this proposed scenario.... he would view team success as his own personal success, even when his individual numbers went way down ?

My guess, is that even in this optimal scenario, his own mental insecurities, and his outwardly loud, yet small/puffed-up/false ego, would not be able to find the needed degree of psychological comfort, even in a successful TEAM setting. The selfish childish b!tching would likely resurface inside one season's time, UNLESS he himself was the most successful member of said team.

BarberSchool
03-20-2016, 03:55 PM
Just went thru a very interesting lecture about sociopathy and mental illness, and based on indicative symptoms, I'm fairly certain DeMarcus Cousins has a shrunken Amygdala, and an underdeveloped Dorsolateral cortex. So ... unfortunately dietary change and medications won't have significant repairative actions.

Guy is doomed to a frustratingly difficult and unhappy life.

references
03-20-2016, 04:25 PM
you are a loser barberschool. keep monitoring this thread like it's your baby

"Just went thru a very interesting lecture about sociopathy and mental illness"

cringe

Pushxx
03-20-2016, 06:28 PM
Grant is spot on but this stuff was known yeeeaaars ago...the Kings are a joke and DMC is immature.

Nobody can reasonably argue otherwise.

BarberSchool
03-20-2016, 07:12 PM
you are a loser barberschool. keep monitoring this thread like it's your baby

"Just went thru a very interesting lecture about sociopathy and mental illness"

cringelol hardly. My girl is a doctor with a masters in surgery, and I'm no slouch either intellectually. I always attend conferences she goes to, out of sheer curiousity, and thirst for knowledge, especially pertaining to all things neurological.

Kings were my second team during the Webber era, so I follow the franchise and wish they would turn this page and trade this dude/dud.

oarabbus
03-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Pretty shameful that the guy some call the "best C in the league" can't even lead his team to 30 wins.

30 wins. 30 wins! We ain't talkin bout a winning season. We ain't talkin about .500. We talkin about 30 WINS!