How would this team perform?
What plays would they run?
How many techs?
Ring?

Gileraracer
03-14-2016, 07:41 AM
Ring?

:roll: :roll:

btw. don't think Derrick Rose fits in this conversation. From what i've seen he's a cool guy, just always injured.

nathanjizzle
03-14-2016, 07:51 AM
dumb topic for a dumb mind.

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 07:53 AM
I rate it

lung cancer

Inoperable

Will now begin cooking meth

SugarHill
03-14-2016, 09:03 AM
What makes Nick Young a cancer?

Legends66NBA7
03-14-2016, 09:10 AM

-Bad shot selection
-Doesn't pass
-Doesn't defend

Probably not a bad teammate, though. I only remember him when he starts fights when he gets owned at the rim.

swagga
03-14-2016, 09:14 AM

low iq shoot first self entitled no defense scrub. absolute cancer for a professional winning basketball team.

Zach LaVine
03-14-2016, 11:49 AM
all players as of this year:

cousins
josh smith
kobe
harden
lawson

So, Kings + Rockets + Kobe

miggyme1
03-14-2016, 01:50 PM

cousins
josh smith
kobe
harden
lawson

bench:
morris brothers
jr smith
swaggy p
lance stephenson
derrick rose

Coaches: byron scott & marc jackson

How would this team perform?
What plays would they run?
How many techs?
Ring?

one mishap that was CLEARLY the organizations fault yet they get a bad rep? F*ck outa here.....replace them with somebody else. Guys are stand up people and even their teammates have vouched for them

RedBlackAttack
03-14-2016, 02:06 PM
Whatever the opposite of "cancer" is, that has been JR Smith since he was traded to the Cavs... I guess "glue guy" would be the term in this context. He is a tremendous 4th/5th option... just a horrible 2nd option. That's when you get cancerous JR.

I'd say the guy we traded for him -- Dion Waiters -- could be a better candidate.

Captvic
03-14-2016, 02:10 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

swagga
03-14-2016, 02:13 PM
Whatever the opposite of "cancer" is, that has been JR Smith since he was traded to the Cavs... I guess "glue guy" would be the term in this context. He is a tremendous 4th/5th option... just a horrible 2nd option. That's when you get cancerous JR.

I'd say the guy we traded for him -- Dion Waiters -- could be a better candidate.

true true, dion has HOF potential for cancers. :oldlol:

FatComputerNerd
03-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Yea I don't think JR has ever had a reputation for being "cancerous".

He seems like the type who gets along w/ most everyone and accepts whatever role he is assigned.

Known for being a bonehead in the past. B-Ball IQ questioned in the past sure, but cancerous?

sd3035
03-14-2016, 02:28 PM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2015/08/21/3d109bee764db24afdef417025a68c17.gif

imdaman99
03-14-2016, 03:59 PM
How does a cancer get 5 rings? Inb4 carried by Shaq and Gasol :facepalm

Gone_Fishin
03-14-2016, 04:08 PM
4 of those guys are maybe cancers. And two are twins.

pegasus
03-14-2016, 04:21 PM
At least 5 rings, since Kobe did more with less help.

Bosnian Sajo
03-14-2016, 05:58 PM
We talking primes, right? Harden/Kobe/Cousins on the same team? :oldlol:

That's like 10 titles in a row. Harden was a good 3rd option in OKC, Kobe is Kobe, and Cousins is a beta version of Shaq. Then you have a motivated Jr Smith off the bench along with DRose to kill any opposing backup point guard in the league.

Although the coaches gotta go, you can't have such a colorful group of personalities without a guy who can take charge. Someone like Phil Jackson.

No way Mark Jackson can coach Kobe.

MellowYellow
03-14-2016, 06:15 PM
We talking primes, right? Harden/Kobe/Cousins on the same team? :oldlol:

That's like 10 titles in a row. Harden was a good 3rd option in OKC, Kobe is Kobe, and Cousins is a beta version of Shaq. Then you have a motivated Jr Smith off the bench along with DRose to kill any opposing backup point guard in the league.

Although the coaches gotta go, you can't have such a colorful group of personalities without a guy who can take charge. Someone like Phil Jackson.

No way Mark Jackson can coach Kobe.

Did you not read?

Young X
03-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Jamal Crawford should absolutely be on that list.

He isn't known for any locker room issues but at this age, he's the most cancerous player you could think of on a court.

He's extremely selfish, as soon as he touches the ball you known a shot is going up and he won't pass no matter who else is on the court with him.

He shoots below 40% and below 38% in the postseason for his career.

He's a terrible defender.

He's the worst player you could have on a team in the playoffs. He's a huge negative on both ends. If you wanna see a player almost singlehandedly drag a team down, go back and watch what he did to the Clippers in the playoffs last season.

He's the only player in the league that I hate, he represents everything I hate about the game.

No team with him getting significant minutes will ever prosper. EVER.

LongLiveTheKing
03-14-2016, 07:25 PM
Cousins carries Kobe like Shaq and Pau.

T_L_P
03-14-2016, 07:29 PM
one mishap that was CLEARLY the organizations fault yet they get a bad rep? F*ck outa here.....replace them with somebody else. Guys are stand up people and even their teammates have vouched for them
:biggums:

bobopenguin
03-14-2016, 08:44 PM
replace kobe with beasley pls.

now u get fusion between kings + rockets.

lol rockets.

----

if trade howard for cousins. then u would have:

cousins
josh smith
beasley
harden
lawson

lol omg.

Braincells
03-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Kobe? What?