PDA

View Full Version : Last season???

miggyme1
03-14-2016, 10:31 AM
Is this demarcus cousins last season in sac-town??

BlazerRed
03-14-2016, 10:34 AM
Yes, I heard it from a source.

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 10:37 AM
You'd hope so. It's time for him to move on to bigger and better things. It'll never work in Sacramento because of the lack of respect he has for this organization. I'd like to see him traded to Boston. They would turn into contenders. Cousins is a dynamo that needs a more powerful franchise to quell his intrinsic self value and authority in such environment. The heralded Celtics would be the place.

Him and Thomas would be a great top tier duo. Funny saying that. It wasn't so long ago that they were rocking it in Sac Town together. Sigh.

Zach LaVine
03-14-2016, 10:40 AM
Yes, I heard it from a source.
I heard it from multiple sources.

miggyme1
03-14-2016, 10:47 AM
I hate seeing great talent go to waste. This guy has enough talent to win multiple titles even in the midst of curry,lebron and a deep spurs team.

Last night he showed the world why IMO you can make an argument for him being the best player on the planet..... a CENTER crossing over a wing player and blowing by him????? cmon.....that's unheard of...I like Anthony davis but dude is overhyped......well he WAS overhyped.

Im Still Ballin
03-14-2016, 10:53 AM
I hate seeing great talent go to waste. This guy has enough talent to win multiple titles even in the midst of curry,lebron and a deep spurs team.

Last night he showed the world why IMO you can make an argument for him being the best player on the planet..... a CENTER crossing over a wing player and blowing by him????? cmon.....that's unheard of...I like Anthony davis but dude is overhyped......well he WAS overhyped.
His talent is mind boggling. But he creates a suffocating culture of losing and disinterest. The best player is always the leader of a team. Cousins is closer to Rodman in leadership, than he is to Jordan. It's on display every game. The arguing with referee. The winded walk up the court, the on occasion technical... The off court issues. He's still as emotionally unstable as ever.

He needs a franchise he can respect. That he HAS to respect. He will be subordinate to a team like Boston, or the Lakers. I guarantee you that. That is where he should go.

TomCat
03-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Should have traded him for Randle.

Proctor
03-14-2016, 02:24 PM
His talent is mind boggling. But he creates a suffocating culture of losing and disinterest. The best player is always the leader of a team. Cousins is closer to Rodman in leadership, than he is to Jordan. It's on display every game. The arguing with referee. The winded walk up the court, the on occasion technical... The off court issues. He's still as emotionally unstable as ever.

He needs a franchise he can respect. That he HAS to respect. He will be subordinate to a team like Boston, or the Lakers. I guarantee you that. That is where he should go.
There is no way Byron Scott will command his respect, and I have doubts that Cousins could even buy into what Brad Stevens (a great coach) is selling. I'm not even sure Popovich could get this clown to get over himself.

Mike Malone may have been the one to come closest to finding that stroke of magic.

miggyme1
03-14-2016, 02:39 PM
There is no way Byron Scott will command his respect, and I have doubts that Cousins could even buy into what Brad Stevens (a great coach) is selling. I'm not even sure Popovich could get this clown to get over himself.

Mike Malone may have been the one to come closest to finding that stroke of magic.

Byron scott is out the door. I hav eno doubt coach pop or brad stevens could get him to channel his frustrations in a more condusive way that's beneficial for the team. Don't sleep on vogel either.